LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New story! :o  It's been a while since we released anything, but this has been one of our favorites to write.  We hope you all enjoy it!  ^_^ 

Special thanks to @Selpharia, who commissioned it.  Full PDF and ePub versions are available on our Patreon!

------------------------------------------------------------

Enthralled
By Sophie & Pudding
*Commissioned by Selpharia

1.) A Woman in Red

I pulled the skirt down and looked shyly around the club.  This was so not my scene.  But Meg told me ten times today that we needed to go out and do something fun.  Why did people think loud music and flashing lights was fun?  I went to the bar and ordered a shot of rum.  I was only twenty years old, but this place didn't check my ID on the way in.  Meg said that was because of my outfit: a pleated mini skirt, neon pink fishnet stockings, and a low cut crop top.  Honestly, I never thought of my breasts as a worthwhile commodity: there wasn't much there.

"You're trying so hard to fit in, it almost convinced me you wanted to be here." Her breath smelled like rum - bottom shelf, ordered by type and not brand, vaguely valued only for its alcoholic content. Mine by comparison smelled like peppermint lipgloss, and my skin caught the lights in an almost artificial way. "Dance with me?"

"Oh, uh... I don't really dance." But the woman in front of me was... remarkably beautiful.  Ivory skin with warm red hair.  Painted lips.  Tall - taller than me - and breasts that brought envy to the forefront of my mind.  All of her was wrapped up in a tight black dress.  She looked too fancy for a night club.

"Once upon a time, every person who was the best at something had never done it before. Tonight, you dance." I took her by the hand, my nails tipped in pretty glossy color, with depth to the shades of purple that was almost impossible to look away from. I watched her fixation on my fingers as I held her hand, and spoke to her softly. "You can look at them all you like, while we dance."

I wasn't a dancer.  I never had been.  I didn't have any rhythm and I couldn't time my movements.  Let alone know what movements to perform.  Wasn't I supposed to shake my ass on her crotch?  But the woman was very old-fashioned.  She took my hands in hers and moved back and forth, leaning into one side, then the other with a magical fluidity.  My cheeks went pink. "I told you I wasn't very good," I muttered, watching her hands in mine.  She wouldn't be able to hear me over the music.

I heard her just fine, and I smiled at her like a parent smiles to a child's finger painting , and I whispered in her ear. "Watch my fingers, follow your heart, the rest comes easily." The music wasn't made for this kind of dancing, but once she did what she was told, the tarted up little strumpet wouldn't even hear the music anyway.

The room fell away from us.  It was just her and me, in the darkness.  I could see her as clear as day.  Gorgeous.  Beyond gorgeous.  I wasn't sure when the song ended or if we'd been through ten or twenty of them.  Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I looked up at Meg with starry eyes. "Oh... hi.  Um.  We were just... dancing..." I turned back to my date.  I hadn't even caught her name...

"I'll see you tomorrow night," I told her. I put my hand on her cheek and smiled at her. "Order a mint julep and I'll find you at the bar at 9:30 sharp." I didn't give her a chance to say no. She'd show up, she didn't have a choice, her answer didn't matter. Her eyes tracked my fingers as I pulled them away and slipped into the crowd. Meg watched her best friend and rolled her eyes.

"Wow, what a fucking creeper.”

"Yeah... totally..." Meg and I took a cab home.  But no matter what I did that night, I couldn't stop thinking about that girl...

"You're going back to the club?" Meg couldn't believe it. It took her hours of begging, pleading, whining, moping, bribing, coercing, to get her best friend to leave the house last night. And that was a Friday! Today was a Saturday, and on Saturday nights, Pippy stayed up all night playing dumb video games. But here she was, picking through her closet. "You are NOT telling me it's about that girl."

"What?  No.  Of course not." I didn't have club clothes.  I'd worn Meg's yesterday, but my ego wouldn't let me ask to borrow something else, not after the fight I put up yesterday. "I liked dancing more than I thought.  And I feel all wound up.  I'm just stopping by for an hour or two and I'll be home in no time."

"Alright. I just… you know what? Have a good time." Meg smiled weakly, looking at her best friend’s computer that wasn't even switched on, before shaking out her worries. What was the worst that could happen? A little social interaction would be good for Pippy.  

"Right on time. Punctuality is such an attractive trait, isn't it?" I sipped from her drink, enough that she'd be able to taste me on the straw, and pressed the cup between her hands, clasping my fingers around hers. "Finish your drink, dearest. There's a long night ahead." The drink was strong; stronger still for the fact she'd be taking my essence between her lips with each sip.

"So.  Um.  I didn't catch your name." I knew how alcohol worked.  I knew every sip made her more beautiful.  But damn, today it worked like a charm.  I hadn't even finished my drink and I was thinking about taking her out of that tight red dress.  A gorgeous, haunting red.  She could make anything look good.

"You didn't ask, so you couldn't have caught it." I explained to her with the littlest smile, a tugging at the corner of my lips. She was looking up at me with adoration and admiration, she was lost in the moment and lost in me. "I'm Bailey, and you're so pretty when you're so flush, blood warm beneath your cheeks." I ran my fingers over her cheek and smiled.

I leaned into her hand on instinct.  She took me by the wrist and pulled me - with no resistance - to the dance floor.  I had never been with a woman before, though the thought had occurred to me.  But even then as we danced, I was swimming in fantasies of her.  Bailey.  Even her name sounded gorgeous.

Pippy was intoxicated, barely by the drink and entirely by me. She had to touch me, she had to feel me, she had to be close to me and hear the sound of my pulse. Her eyes chased my fingers - the fixation I'd given her only last night - and we danced with one of my hands on her hip and the other palm pressed to her cheek. I longed to taste her.

I fumbled out of the club with my hand in hers, giggling.  I only had one drink, but it felt like I'd had ten.  The street spun beneath my feet.  Everything amused me.  But Bailey was always there, so close, so comforting... I cuddled up to her arm and pushed my cheek to hers.  Oh, she was cold! "Sorry," I muttered. "I woulda given you a jacket if I brought one..."

"We'll just have to share body heat, then, won't we?" I opened the back seat of the Bentley in the parking lot, the two rows facing each other limousine style, with a dark screen preventing any contact with the driver. Actually, the windows were so tinted it was hard to see if there even was a driver. I settled in and pulled her into my lap, like she weighed nothing more than a doll. She was delightful. I hoped she was delicious.

The door closed and we were kissing.  My lips on hers.  Glossy.  Cold.  Passionate.  I wrapped my arms around her neck and leaned into her, sitting sideways on her lap, like she were a stallion and I was her princess.  Every kiss made me feel warmer, but each one only made her feel colder.  Finally, a shiver ran down my spine and I broke our kiss. "Gosh, you don't wanna put the heat on or something...?"

"You're so warm; why would I want a machine’s heat when I can have yours?” I didn't think I could wait much longer. I needed to have her. She blushed, and I directed her face with my fingers, I raised her neck up. It was time.

She kissed my jawline, under my ear, tilting my head up at an angle.  Her fingers made their way under my shirt, against my bare back, and into the waistband of my tight jeans.  I was aroused.  I was needy.  I had never felt so intoxicated by anyone in my entire life, and I knew it was time.  It had been so long...

There was a lot that could have happened in that moment; I could’ve bled her dry, I could’ve left her dead. I could have left her empty, a bare shell. Or I could take this crimson beauty and make her mine, at the cost of something. Pippy needed so much to be loved, to have affection, guidance, I could feel it. She was going to make such a good thrall. She was so delicious, I knew it even before my teeth broke her skin.  When they did, I wasn't disappointed.

At first, there was nothing but pressure.  It didn't hurt, but it was unlike anything I'd ever felt.  Then, my body felt tingly and warm.  Stars appeared at the edge of my vision.  I felt my fingers slip off her shoulders.  But as my body started to shut down, my arousal didn't fail me.  I was so turned on, and as each second passed, there was less and less I could do about it...

My fingers slid inside her jeans the same time my fangs slid into her neck. As I took her freedom, I knew what she was feeling: an obedient, sensual connection.  I pressed my hand to the front of her panties; they would be at the ground zero for her first sign of change.

I quivered and fell into Bailey, but she held me tight with her lips to my neck.  Things started to feel hot.  I couldn't move.  I couldn't fight. The arousal had peaked.  My body twitched and my mind was filled with a rush of endorphins.  And then a warm stream started to fill my tight jeans, dribbling onto Bailey's lap.

I had to hold her, I had to guide her face into my lap. And even though she covered my hand in her wetness, I kept my hand down her jeans and I played with her hair. Right now she was bonding; like a mosquito, I put in when I took out, and her body was assimilating that. Her brain was awash with it. Flooded with conflicted feelings, new information: she knew that she belonged to me now, on the most primal level. And right now it might have only been minor, right now it might have only been the most subtle inclination, but these feelings she was taking onboard now would get stronger any time I fed from her. This was her foundation. This was who she was now. I danced my pretty nails in front of her glossy eyes, caught her focus, and slipped my thumb between her lips. The car was moving now.

I woke up on bench of the car, alone.  My head was foggy.  I'd had too much to drink, I reminded myself, but I only ever had that one glass.  I shifted to sit up and felt an unfamiliar dampness.  Had I spilled something?  But when I sat upright, when I looked at the seat, it was undeniable.  The wet leather.  The huge dark patch between my legs, spread around to my hip, and down the pants... I pissed myself.  My cheeks caught fire.  Had anyone noticed?  Had she noticed?  Bailey.  My mind raced.  I looked around in a panic, but she was nowhere to be found.

The door opened, as though there was a doorman outside the car, waiting to let her out.  But nobody was there.  Maybe he'd gotten back into the driver’s seat already. Outside the sun looked like it was threatening to come up, to crest the horizon, and there were the familiar sounds of the college apartments outside. Pippy knew she was near home.

I ducked out of the Bentley and looked around the quiet early-morning street with confusion.  Where had Bailey gone...?  What had happened last night?  But right in front of me, I could see my campus apartment.  I took one more look around and hurried home.  I had to change out of these pants before Meg saw me...

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.  The marks on my neck were surreal.  They reminded me of vampire bites, like from movies or books or something.  Symmetrical, identical, side by side on my neck.  Was it some fetish she had?  I ran my fingers over the light bruises around the punctures and felt a tingling sensation in my fingertips. Butterflies filled my stomach.  Warm, familiar, exotic.  My cheeks turned pink and I shook the thoughts away.  After a shower, dressed in fresh pajamas, I collapsed on my bed and fell instantly asleep.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Well now this looks interesting!

I know I haven't been around much for your stories lately. Been very busy, and quite frankly your "Dependant" series didn't sit well with me. But I think this is one ride I'm gonna stick around for. ♡♡♡

I love this one. I don't think I read "Dependant", or I did start to and I didn't like it. I am not sure which. Work has be running in circles lately lol.

Thank you for all the kind words! :D  Yeah, this story is more our conventional stuff.  Cute girls, diapers, the works.  I liked branching out with Dependent, but it was more of a fun personal project. *nod nod*

I hope you all enjoy the rest of the story!  I'll get another chapter up today or tomorrow, depending on my work schedule.

~Sophie

Also I'm gonna make my usual early predictions about how this story will go:

This is a longshot, but I'm guessing there's actually nothing supernatural going on here. That Bailey is a Vampire in the sense that she has a Vampirism Fetish (like Pippy suspects) and that, what looks like mind control to the readers, is actually just Bailey haing an ungodly amount of Charisma. :D

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

This is a longshot, but I'm guessing there's actually nothing supernatural going on here. That Bailey is a Vampire in the sense that she has a Vampirism Fetish (like Pippy suspects) and that, what looks like mind control to the readers, is actually just Bailey haing an ungodly amount of Charisma. :D

I love this idea.

Bailey: "I'm a vampire."
*rolls nat20 on deception*
Pippy: :o 

2.) The Fall

I walked up to Bailey and shoved her with both my hands.  She stumbled into a table and knocked over someone's drink. "What the fuck did you do to me?!" But despite the vague accusation, she had a knowing smile on her face.  She did do something!  Ugh!  I shoved her again, but this time she didn't move.  I didn't catch her off guard or off balance.  She was sturdy, like she was a rock and I was sunlight trying to move her.

"That's not very becoming behavior, Pippy." Disappointment hung in my tone, and disappointment was to her like the itch of poison ivy. She might have been able to ignore it for a time, but it was not a pleasant sensation. The little spots on her neck glowed to my eyes and I could see details around them; the redness of her skin where she'd been touching it.

"Not very becoming—“ Anger took over halfway through the sentence and I shoved her harder, harder than I thought I could, and she tripped backwards into the table.  I looked at her in awe, then down at my hands.  Did... did I do that?

Well well, someone was experiencing a rage, wasn't she? This is what happened when I wasn't dutiful over draining my thralls. But her excitement and her passion smelled so wonderful, and I didn't want to take it from her all so soon. "That's awfully impolite of you to be so violent, and in a public place, too? Maybe we should go and talk somewhere."

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" We were drawing attention.  It was a Sunday night - there was no dance music or huge crowds.  It was quiet.  People were staring. "What did you do to me?  Why is this happening?!" By ‘this’ I meant waking up in a piss-soaked bed.  I meant feeling sick on my walk to work.  I meant suffering constant arousal, like something was missing.  She had drugged me.  That was the only explanation.

She was so impassioned; she had anger and fire and yet her eyes couldn't look away from me. My nails were stormy blue tonight and she watched my fingers with rapt attention as I moved my hands through the air. She wanted to push me away, I could see it in her eyes, and her entire body froze and betrayed her as I put my hand on her cheek and spoke calmly. "It sounds like you've had a rough night, Pippy."

I slapped her hand away, but the action sapped so much of my strength.  Already, I felt out of breath.  Exhaustion filled my head.  I had to work to focus. "Yeah, ever since I met you.  I should call the police on you!  You should be in jail!"

"Excuse me, ma'am... is everything alright?"

"No,” I said to the bartender. "Everything isn't alright!"

"Pippy is having some trouble, maybe you could get her a drink? A mint julep is her favorite, could you prepare that? Top shelf, you can put it on my account." I looked at the bartender with a little smile and back at my little conquest, smiling enough to show my fangs, and then pushing a finger to her lips to quieten her down; there was no point in hiding it.

The bartender turned his back and she opened her mouth wide, flashing two sharp incisors.  And immediately my thoughts came back to the bite on my neck.  Frustration welled up in me and I balled my hands into fists. "SERIOUSLY?!  THIS IS ALL FOR SOME STUPID VAMPIRE FETISH?!"

I touched the spot on her neck, my fingers on each of the little dots.  For the young woman, it would feel more satisfying than scratching the most feverish itch. "You're so beautiful when you're worked up." The bartender put the drink beside her on the bar and I gestured to it, a demonstration of my sway. "Drink." I could enforce my will, though I almost never did. Surrender was tastier than dominion, but an example of her place in life couldn't hurt.

She touched my neck and I felt my entire body shut down.  Everything went hot and numb, but the constant arousal kicked it up a notch.  She gave me an instruction.  Without argument, my body obeyed her.  I sipped the drink.  What... what was she?

"Now, you can stay here and keep shouting at me. Or you can come with me and I can make you feel things you've never felt before. Each time it feels better, each time is a whole new awakening for you." She literally drained the whole drink before she put it down - that was going to leave her blood so very sweet.

I walked out after her, with my hand in hers, but there wasn't a car waiting.  She led me down the street and I started to feel the sensations in my fingers again.  I could move.  But I kept walking.  I kept following.  I nervously bit my lip. "What's going on... explain what's going on..."

"How about you tell me what you think is going on, Pippy. It's much more empowering to figure it out, and I promise to be honest with you." There was a nagging part of her mind that knew, after all.

"...you're a vampire," I said quietly, with more annoyance than disbelief. "Like in those shitty books." This wasn't a fetish.  This wasn't some weird new-age kink.  Somewhere between yesterday and today, a fog had clouded over the spot in my brain that told me vampires were a myth.  Somehow, I knew...

"And what does a girl who is fed upon by a vampire and doesn't die become? What do you think happens when her blood is taken and replaced in kind with something from her Mistress?" Her pulse was quickening. This excited her. It couldn't help but excite her. Thralls were enslaved by their own enticement more than they were by anything chemical.

"...I'm a vampire." Wow.  Okay.  I didn't like that one bit. "You can't just turn me into a vampire, you jackass!  I have school!  I have... I have a life!  Turn me back!" But what did any of that have to do with wetting the bed?  Was that just a coincidence...?

"You're not a vampire." I did my best to not be disappointed in her deduction, but she still had potential. "The embrace is a gift you've not earned, one you might never earn. But... nor are you human." A thrall eventually lost all of their humanity, living an eternal existence to please and support their master; a fulfillment that few could ever hope to understand. Truthfully, by that point, they often never wanted to be embraced because it would promote independence.  To a thrall, independence was a dirty word.

"Sorry, I didn't finish the Twilight books.  I don't know what you made me.  But I'd really rather be human, if you don't mind." I glared at the side of her face.  Even now, after she had sucked my blood and sabotaged my humanity, she was so damn gorgeous...  I willed my feet to stop.  We had gone half a mile from the club, which meant a half a mile walk back to my car. "Fix me."

I couldn't help but laugh at her reference, at her distaste. It was amusing how cute she was.  As she lost more and more of her adultly essence, those traits would shine truest. "Tell me about your time since we last spoke. Tell me about what you felt, and be honest with me. I can see through dishonesty like glass."

"I don't care," I said coldly. "I'm not here to chat.  I don't care about your vampire crap.  I just want you to put me back to normal." I fall for one girl at a club and she turns out to be a vampire... I felt like I was in an after school special.

I sighed and pressed my hand to her cheek, my body to her body, my teeth to her neck and her back to the brick wall of the alley. It wouldn't be a full feeding, but her defiance was so intoxicating that I couldn't help but take a little off the top. And if it left her a little more compliant for this difficult conversation, that was fine too. Gods, she was delicious.

I shoved her as hard as I could, but it was no different to shoving a wall.  Her teeth sunk into my neck and I felt the same warm tingling spread throughout my body.  This time, I knew what she was doing.  I knew how disgusting and awful it was.  And at the same time, I couldn't contain the light moaning.  It was just so... sensational...

I didn't feed to change her, I didn't feed to enthrall her, I didn't feed to win her over. I fed from her as an act of pleasure; I gave so much more than I took. I flooded her blood with essence of me, I intoxicated her more readily than any alcohol could, and I lingered in her neck while my fingers played down her stomach. What would she give to tribute me? Would she wet? Would she do more? Would she cry and suck her thumb? Primal feelings flushed her over, ran through her, feelings and instincts and will and need. She was a Thrall. Thralls pleased their Mistresses. Finally, I pulled free my fangs.

Blood dripped down my neck and I held onto the wall for balance.  She wiped the redness from her lips and smiled down at me.  But I couldn't move.  I was warm and out of breath.  But she was so... she was so... I looked up at her with watery eyes and tried to find my voice, but it came out so much weaker and infantile than I had planned. “…I hate you…”

"Those words will haunt you from now until the end of eternity. Your regret in saying them, your inability to unsay them - you'll spend every moment of existence remembering when your mind was so small and your words so impulsive, wishing you could take it back." Thralls were such a funny little creatures. "Right now, you're feeling it.  You're feeling intensity where I kissed you. You want to touch it, claw at it, chase after it, hold onto that sensation for the rest of time. Your little brain is fuzzing, hissing, static and distorted, you don't feel clear in any moment my kiss isn't happening. Your body is warm, your pulse is slow, your thoughts are all about me... kissing me, touching me, being close to me and alongside me. You feel it in every core thread of who you are. You feel one constant theme, one comforting, reassuring, wholly beautiful word: owned." And it might have all been words. She might have written it off. But I proved it all true just by stepping away, just by flirting with the idea of going.

"W-wait!" My body reacted.  I could move again, but it wasn't to run or to fight.  I grabbed her by the wrist and felt a quiet panic in my heart.  An ache.  I just... I didn't want her to go.  I looked up at her with helpless eyes and willed my fingers off her arm.  I was hurting all over... "This... this is a trick... vampire... trick... this isn't how I really feel..." But real or not, I couldn't help but feel it.

Her desperation, her need, her longing, her aching… it was so delightful, so delicious. I watched that shame of realization over her face, her beginning to notice that what I'd said was true. "If it were, why would I send you home? If it were a trick, why would let you out of my sight, never to return to me again?" She was so receptive, I couldn't wait to see how well she wore her regression as it took her.

Never to return.  I felt tears fill my eyes.  The aching was too much.  It consumed me.  I could lose her.  My Bailey.  My Mistress.  Tears dripped down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them.  No matter how much I pushed them away, they kept coming.  And then they turned into a torrent.  I sniffled.  I whimpered.  I sobbed. "Dun go... please... dun go..."

"Tell me about your feelings, since last we saw each other." I repeated the instruction, now that she felt it, now that she was receptive. I put my hand on her cheek and teased her lips with my thumb, not yet giving it to her. I knew what she'd been going through, but I longed to hear her say it, to talk about her impulses, her new thoughts, her regressive curiosity, and most of all... her dreams of me. Her tears ran hot across the skin of my fingers.

"I can't stop thinking about you... I can't get you out of my head..." Tears kept dripping and I tried to steel myself.  I knew this wasn't me!  I knew I wasn't this needy!  But she asked.  She asked, so I had to tell her... right? "Everything is scary and... and I feel like I can't handle it on my own.  And in my dreams you were there... you held my hand.  You gave me the answers." My cheeks turned pink at the admission.  Burning.  Ashamed. "Please dun go... please Bailey..."

"But you said how much you hated me, my little doll. Didn't you say that?" It was cruel to taunt her, to wind up her feelings like this, to draw up something so recent and fresh. But I'd promised her how much those words would haunt her, and part of her conversion meant her understanding that. I touched my kiss mark on her neck with my free hand, looking into her eyes with a pretty little hum from my lips. "You're so pretty now that you've been marked, you're so beautiful now that you're mine. It's so sad that you hate me."

Hate her.  I didn't hate her.  I loved her.  No, I knew that wasn't true.  I knew this was just her stupid vampire tricks.  But the aching in my chest.  The idea that I could hate her... it seemed so foreign.  Why would I say those horrible words?  Why would I hurt her?  It hurt so much.  My chest ached.  My blood felt hot.  I felt sick.  I continued to cry, shaking my head, trying to force it away.  But the more I cried, the worse it felt.  Hot.  So hot.  Scalding me from the inside.  I had to stop it.  I didn't hate her.  I had to prove--but the thought was interrupted by a familiar feeling, followed by a very unfamiliar one.  Peeing.  And then, the hot moisture spreading between my legs, across my ass, and dripping down my thighs.  I looked down in disbelief.  What... what just....

"You're more beautiful right now than ever you've been. Tears in your eyes, your undies soaking wet, my little kiss on your neck, and your fingers grasping for my touch. You're so hot, Pippy." I couldn't take away her guilt, but I'd give her pride, I'd make her proud of what she just did, proud of her accident. Proud to be a little crybaby and proud to lose her adultness. Pride didn't just come before a fall, for Pippy, it was her fall. "Wet more. Be more beautiful. Show me how much more you can be for me. And if you're good, I'll give you another special..." — I smiled enough for her to see my fangs — “…kiss."

I looked up at her in disbelief.  I had to push her away.  I had to run.  But I didn't.  Her thumb slipped between my lips and a deep instinct in my heart urged me to suck on it.  So I did.  And then a calm poured over me.  A relaxation I had never felt in my life.  And with no more than a gentle push, I began to soak my tight jeans, until the tops of my socks were wet.  I smiled up at Bailey with a dizzy smile.  I felt so... proud.

"You're my little girl now, Pippy, littler and littler each time." When I kissed her this time, I fed. I indulged. I made sure she got back so much more. She didn't lose her adultness, she gave it to me, she gifted it to me, and said in her own wordless way 'do this for me'. By the time I'd taken my teeth out of her, she was limp like a doll and had been moaning the entire time, by the time I picked her up and held her to my hip, her head on my shoulders, she could barely keep her eyes open.  But the smile stayed on her lips. She was soaking wet, but I knew she wanted more. I knew she wanted ways to impress me. She'd spend her time from now on using that little piece of knowledge - that I wanted her to be more childish, that I'd told her to wet herself - and she'd make it her life. For now, though, I was full.

~~

Thanks for reading, beautiful babies! Be sure to Like and Comment! ^_^ 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, kerry said:

I just finished the complete story b/c I couldn't wait, and it was so good! Thanks for another wonderful read. ?

Thank you! :D I'm glad you liked it!

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

How many chapters are there? With Pippy completely dominated after 2 chapters I can't help but wonder where you'll go from here?

Nine, I believe?  Not a super long story! ^_^ 

9 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

also I'm thinking my prediction of there being nothing supernatural going on has thoroughly been blown out of the water. ?

:blush: Yeahhhhh.  Sorry!  Any new theories? ^_^ 

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

:blush: Yeahhhhh.  Sorry!  Any new theories? ^_^ 

Hmm... I believe that a major part of the story going forward will be Meg trying to track down and figure out what happened to her friend. :)

3.) At What Cost

I looked at my wet bed with a blush on my cheeks.  I couldn't believe this was happening!  A vampire?  Seriously?  And I was her thrall.  Even now, I felt eager.  I missed her.  But what did that have to do with wetting the bed?  Why did I wet my pants for her?  Ugh, none of this made any sense!  And I had school today.  I couldn't focus on this right now.  But before my second class, I'd go to the library to check out some books.

"Where are you going?" Meg pouted, looking up from the sofa with expectation, catching her best friend completely off guard while she was trying to sneak out. "We have like four episodes of Lesbian Prison Drama with Werewolves to catch up on and you're totally ghosting me!"

"I have class," I said coldly. "You also have class!"

"You came home late last night."

"Don't change the subject, Meg.  Get dressed and stop being late to everything." I slipped my shoes on and grabbed a jacket from the coat rack.  It was mid-September - my blue jeans and t-shirts wouldn't cut it anymore.  Time to move to warmer clothes.

"Well, we can go together," And the moment that her best friend opened her mouth to argue, Meg reminded her: "We're going to the same damn class, so don't think you can escape telling me who you're off sleeping with!"

"I'm not sleeping with anyone," I shouted as Meg went into her room to get ready.  I sighed and leaned against the wall and whispered to myself. "I wish I was..."

Class was boring, more boring than usual.  I sat quietly and watched the professor talk, but all his words were bouncing off my brain.  Meg and I came in late, so we had a place in the back.  She passed me a note.  I scribbled something vague and pushed it back to her.  I sure as shit couldn't tell her I was a vampire's thrall, now could I?

The note came back with a response written on it: “Is it that woman? That creepy old cougar from the bar? Oh, you're not a cougar’s cub now are you? You can do so much better."

"I have no idea what that means," I wrote back. "And she's not that old." Actually, if she was a vampire, she was probably very old.  But there was no way she looked older than 30.  That got me thinking about her red hair.  Her white skin.  Her cold hands.  Her hot breath.  My mind swirled with ideas of her.  I touched my neck, where she had bitten.  I put on a ton of makeup but it barely covered the bruising.

"oh my GOD is that a hickey?! how did I not even notice that?!" Note. And then another note, quickly scrawled. "Okay who is he? Tell me who he is, I wanna know!"

I crumpled her paper into a ball and left it on the desk between us: a clear indication that this conversation was over.  I motioned with my pencil to the front of the room so maybe my annoying friend might actually pay attention to the lecture.  But I sure didn't.  I sat quietly and thought about Bailey.  My Bailey.  Her fingers on my chin.  Her eyes staring into mine.  Her lips on my neck... on my lips... I exhaled softly as my panties grew warm and damp.

"You know I'm not going to let this go, right?" Meg had waited until after class to start back up, in words this time. "You've been daydreaming about this fella all class, and I'm eventually going to meet him so you might as well like... I don't know, at least describe him. Come on, I know you want to, look at your blush, the look in your eyes, I know you just are dying to tell someone. So make it me."

“Fine." Ugh, this was so stupid... "It's that woman from the club.  Are you happy now?  I'm a cub or whatever you called it." I packed up my bag and started heading out the door, but Meg grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back. "What?"

"Uh, your... pants..."

"What about them?" But it wasn't long before I realized what she was talking about.  A wet patch had formed on the front of my jeans and a much bigger one along my ass.  My cheeks turned crimson.  No...

"Holy shit, did you?" Meg was crass, but she was a good friend at least - she slipped out of her hoodie and quickly wrapped it around her best friends waist, tying it off and leading her up the stairs. "Come on, move move, its the janitor’s problem now.  We gotta get you home." Why had she pissed herself?

I didn't know what to say... I didn't understand.  I mean, I wet the bed.  Sure.  Some stupid vampire crap.  But I was awake!  I was in class, in the middle of the day, and... and... I followed Meg home in disbelief.  My chest was aching.  What was I supposed to do?  What could I say?  I sat in something?  No, I didn't.  It didn't even look like that!  Then I was on my period.  But Meg wasn't that dumb.  We were barely past the courtyard when tears started to fill my eyes.  I wanted Bailey... I missed Bailey...

"Hey don't cry, it's alright, you're alright, no big deal. Accidents happen, right? Do you need to go to the clinic? Did you pick up something from that woman, an STI or something maybe?" Meg was doing her best. "Hey don't cry, hey hey... uh. Tell me about your girlfriend?" A distraction.

"Bailey," I muttered, rubbing the water from my eyes.  What was going on with me?  Why was I crying?  First wetting myself and now this?  Ugh, this was so humiliating... "Bailey, she's... she's really sweet and kinda forward and very..." I tried to think of the word. "Aggressive." An STI.  Ha.  Vampirism might be a little beyond what the clinic could help with...

"Well, that sounds nice, I guess? She dressed really nice, I bet she's loaded, right? Maybe you can be her sugar baby? You know, get a credit card from her, buy some nice things. I mean you're WAY out of her league, so she should definitely be evening the score." What baffled Meg though, was the fact her best friend didn't cry like this, ever...

I laughed a little and shook my head. "No way, she's way prettier than me... she's like, the most beautiful woman ever.  Maybe in the whole world..." Thinking about her again brought a smile to my face.  Warm thoughts to my heart.  And like that, I was already feeling better.  I bet if I told Bailey I wet myself at school, she would think it was cute!

"She's really infected you, huh?" Meg laughed, not even noticing the panic in her best friend’s eyes at the word. "I mean, you're so fricking smitten. I've never seen you actually fall for someone, or care about them even. And you didn't tell me you were gay you big nerd! I'm your best friend."

Gay?  Oh... yeah, Bailey's a woman.  Wow, I didn't even think about that.  This thrall thing really didn't care about sexuality, did it? "Yeah, well.  I didn't really... I mean, I never thought I'd really... uhh..." I played with my hair shyly as we walked into our building.  I really loved Bailey... but that was just her stupid vampire magic, wasn't it?  It wasn't real...

"Hey, whatever works for you, you know I had a crush on you in high school right? But all you'd ever talk about was The Guy of Your Dreams and being a wife and planning this big wedding and having three kids. But hey, I'm glad you're discovering things about yourself! Maybe you could invite her over for dinner? I could make that fettuccini pasta with garlic bread, and we could all get to know each other?"

"...I don't think she likes garlic bread."

"Who doesn't like garlic bread?" Meg asked, rolling her eyes.

"Vampires?" I guessed with a little laugh.  Oh gosh, my girlfriend was a vampire.  I was the protagonist in a vampire romance novel.  Ugh, kill me!  The second we got inside I went straight to the bathroom to shower.  I touched the bite marks on my neck, shivering with thoughts of Bailey.  Gosh I missed her...

Meg didn't mention the accident again; she was such a good friend.  She went to class and I went to the library to look up stuff on vampires.  Because apparently that's what I did with my free time now.  I sighed and fished around in the mythology section until I found a few historical recounts.  Hehe.  Recounts.  Count.  Like Dracula.

"Have you found anything interesting, my little Pippy?" If she'd had any hope of hearing my approach, she might not have been so startled. But the moment her eyes locked with mine I could see the calm washing over her, waves of relaxation, of bliss, of happiness just from my presence. She was looking at a book split open on the table and I was sitting on top of the bookshelf above her, elegant as could be.

I didn't believe it.  I actually didn't believe it!  I had to rub my eyes to make sure she was there, but sure enough, she was.  Bailey, sitting on top of a bookcase.  In the public university library!  In BROAD DAYLIGHT!  I fumbled off my chair and hurried over to where she was sitting, shouting at her in a loud whisper. "Get down from there!  Are you crazy?!"

I swung my feet in amusement, flashing the fainted hint of a smile, and disappeared into thin air, only to appear again behind her - although she didn't seem to notice it yet. I pawed over her book, being careful not to touch it, and then made her jump from her skin when she turned around. "What are you reading, my little blood doll?"

She disappeared.  How did she do that?!  Then she was where I had been seated, leaning over my book with her hands behind her back.  I huffed and stormed up to her. "It's none of your business!" I slammed the book shut and a few heads looked up at me.  Sheepishly, I grabbed my stuff and hurried into a row of bookshelves.  But of course, Bailey followed me.  When we were finally alone, I turned to her and spoke in a hushed voice. "What are you doing here?  It's the middle of the day!  Shouldn't you die or sparkle or something?"

"Oh Pippy, you're not thinking about me dying now, are you? Being alone... being without me? Think of the aching, the needing, the feeling you'll never ever know again~" My voice trailed off as I traced a finger across my own neck and caused her kiss from me to pulse and throb with heat. Humans had such interesting ideas about us.

"...I didn't say that," I muttered, looking away from her.  I held the book tight to my chest, but it hadn't given me any useful information.  But now Bailey was here. "I have questions.  I want you to answer them.  Come on, let's find somewhere to talk."

"Such a forceful little thrall you are, I wonder if you'll become more or less assertive over time. It's such an attractive trait, after all; I do so hope you keep it." I let her lead the way - it didn't matter where we went, because nobody else could see me at this point of the day. She only saw and heard me because she was somewhat attuned to my spectrum of light.

The far corner of the library was empty as far as I could tell.  Alone with Bailey... I shook my head and tried to ignore what she'd said.  Attractive trait.  Gosh… one compliment went so far with me. "Okay.  First thing: why am I having accidents, like yesterday?  I've never heard anything about vampires making you wet the bed."

"You've never heard anything truly accurate about vampires, to be fair. We don't tend to advertise, and we don't publish literature." Sure, a lot of what humans wrote in their fiction was close to true, perhaps. But never accurate, never truly. "A thrall is given great pleasure, great fulfillment, great purpose." My words hung thick, even in my weaker daytime state. I grinned and made sure she could see my fangs. "A thrall never feels anything quite so intense and passionate as a kiss from her Master or Mistress. And in return, it's only fair she give something back, Pippy. It's only fair she give something up."

"...so I'm giving up... my... potty training?"

"You're giving up your maturity."

"Maturity?  What does that even mean?" Then I remembered two hours ago, crying in front of Meg.  Wetting myself in class.  My cheeks turned crimson. "Wait that's not fair!  Why does it have to be that?!  Take something else!"

I smiled at her little outburst, at her slipping sense of maturity, her verging on the edge of a tantrum. Oh she was so delicious; I wished I could taste her in that moment. "Some of us take your physical age.  We drain you of your life, one day to the next and you're a wrinkled, withered husk of a person, your short little lifespan over in a heartbeat. Some of us take your free will. Some take your sanity. I only ask for your maturity. That's not such a big price to pay to feel the way I make you feel, now is it? It's a small price to pay to feel... owned. Possessed. Taken. Mine." I said each word slowly, let them crash over her like waves.

I hesitated, an argument on the tip of my tongue.  But dying early... losing my sanity... surrendering free will... ultimately, maturity was the best to give up.  I just... didn't understand. "Can't I give you something else?  My favorite pillow?  Or my rock collection?  Why does it have to be this?  What if I say no?  I should get a say!  I'm the one that has to change my sheets every morning!" The last part was a little too loud.  I covered my mouth and looked around embarrassed, but no one was nearby.

I smiled brightly. "You're a clever girl, Pippy, a clever little girl who is longing to have me come visit tonight, I bet. Perhaps under cover of darkness, you'll share with me some of the solutions you've come up with to handle your sheets. And a pragmatic little thrall earns herself a kiss; I'm sure you're looking to made me proud, aren't you?" She should get a say? Oh thralls could be just so cute at this age.

I looked shyly at my feet and held the stupid useless book tight against me.  That brought up another question... "Do you have other thralls?  Other than me...?" And she could hear it in my voice, plain as day: I was jealous.  I wanted Bailey all to myself.

"You're so attractive when you're possessive, Pippy." I wouldn't give her the answer she wanted, though, not right away - instead, I gave her purpose. “If I can have everything I need from a single thrall, I wouldn't need anybody else. But that one thrall would have to impress me, she would have to go above and beyond and push herself every day to be the best thrall I could ever ask for."

The best thrall?  I looked up at Bailey with determination in my eyes and then another thought crept up on me.  One I'd been thinking about since that morning. "But... what I feel right now, with you, it's not real.  I don't actually love you, right?  You're just making me love you because that's what thralls do." In other words, Pippy didn't love Bailey.  Bailey's thrall loved Bailey.  I shouldn't love her at all...

"Love is a chemical response, Pippy, a trick your brain plays on you to coerce you into reproduction with your own kind. What you feel for me is much different, more intense, more unique. Just as voluntary.” Love was no different than an addiction. "I haven't made you do or feel anything, apart from an overwhelming happiness and contentment that comes from being owned."

"I don't want to be owned!  I'm my own person!"

"And yet you feel such bliss when you surrender to me."

"Because of your weird vampire magic."

"I don't have magic."

"Then because of some chemical whatever-you-call-it from when you bite me!  You're... you're like a drug, you're not a real feeling!" Says someone who had never taken drugs harder than alcohol.

"Say 'I'm my own person' again." She looked at me with indignation, but obeyed. "Now say, 'I'm an owned person'." This time there was no hesitation - she said it immediately, and I watched the physical response, the shortness of her breath, the pinkness in her cheeks, the way she bit her lip and smiled a little bit. "Now say it again." I'd make her repeat it, over and over. I’m an owned person. I'm an owned person. Eventually, I prompted her to shorten her words and her truth to simply 'I'm owned'. And when I was satisfied, I smiled. "How do you feel?"

I looked up at Bailey with foggy eyes and short heavy breaths.  My cheeks were on fire and my tummy was fluttering with butterflies.  And I hadn't noticed, not yet, but my jeans had formed a wet patch between my legs.  I struggled to speak.  'I'm owned' repeated in my head. "...it's just... your stupid vampire chemicals..."

"If it were, wouldn't the feeling be getting weaker the longer you went between my kisses?" That wasn't how thralls worked, though - their feelings built and intensified between encounters, their dependency grew and they needed more, so much more. This was all new to her, but true and serene to me. "Impress me tonight, impress me with a solution for your wet sheets and your wet jeans. A childish solution, an immature one, you know what I like by now, Pippy. Make your Mistress proud. Make your owner happy. Please your Mommy."

"Pippy?"

The voice made her head turn: one of Pippy’s classmates who had wanted to borrow some notes.  And when Pippy turned back around, I was gone.

---------

Thanks for reading, wonderful ppl!  Like, comment, and consider our Patreon! ^_^ 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I was the protagonist in a vampire romance novel.  Ugh, kill me!

HAHAHAHAHA! ?

9 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"Impress me tonight, impress me with a solution for your wet sheets and your wet jeans. A childish solution, an immature one, you know what I like by now, Pippy. Make your Mistress proud.

Oh wow! That's a twist on a popular trope I don't think I've seen before! Having the Little make the choice to go back into diapers rather than simply being forced the conventional way. I love it! :D

On 5/26/2019 at 7:38 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh wow! That's a twist on a popular trope I don't think I've seen before! Having the Little make the choice to go back into diapers rather than simply being forced the conventional way. I love it! :D

:D I liked it too!  I'm glad you're enjoying it!

19 hours ago, kerry said:

Just because I have finished this story doesn't mean I can't check in to give it a like!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT KERRY!! *hugs tight*

19 hours ago, Night Rain said:

After reading the first three chapters I can say that I'm enjoying this story so far.

More enjoyment to come. ;)  Thanks for reading!

4.) Twinkling, Tinkling, & Crinkling

It was just after nightfall when I snuck into my dorm, holding a grocery bag tight to my chest.  My cheeks were on fire.  I knew this was an artificial feeling; it wasn't real.  I didn't want this.  I didn't want Bailey!  But I'd driven to the convenient store at seven at night all the same.  I just had to get to my room before Meg noticed me.

"You're acting sneaky,” Meg said, sitting on the kitchen counter with a tub of ice cream in her lap and a spoon between her lips.  Her tone as sweet as the iced confection, but her eyes were suspiciously focused on her best friend. "Why the sneaky? Whatcha got there?"

I almost jumped out of my skin. "Jesus, you scared the crap out of me!" Who the fuck sits on the counter like that?!  I held the bag off to the side, trying to obscure it with my body. "I'm going to my room for the night... I'm tired.  And I already ate, so..." I walked down the hall as quickly as I could and closed the door behind me.  Finally, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey." Meg let herself into her best friend’s bedroom, walked over the plush carpet, and fell back on her bed. "I've been thinking about this whole 'you dating a girl thing,' you know? It's a lot to process, 'cause you spent your whole life talking about boys. I was just wondering like, was that an act?" Meg smelled faintly of honey whiskey.

"...um.  What?  Can't we talk about this later?"

"No."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

I sighed and dropped the grocery bag in my closet, then closed the door.  Fine... "I don't really like girls.  I just like her.  And I don't know why, and I don't know how.  And honestly, I sort of hate it.  But hey, you can't help who you love, right?" Love.  Fuck.  Slip of the tongue...

"Love? So you love her? But you hate that you love her? How do you love her, anyway; you've only been dating for a few days. Has she even made you dinner yet? She has to make you dinner before you can say you love her, that's how it is, Pippy." So said Meg.

"...you're drunk?" She glared at me.

"I'm drinking.  I'm not drunk."

She sounded drunk to me. "Listen, I don't have time for this.  Can't you just give me the lecture tomorrow?  I'm exhausted and today has been awful.  I just want some peace and quiet, alright?"

"Awful? Oh no what happened? Tell me, bestie, tell me. That's why I'm here, I'm here so you can tell me when things are awful. Did you and your cougar break up? But you said you love her, so that doesn't make sense." She sat bolt upright on the bed and waggled her fingers. "Oh did you come out to someone?!”

"Meg." She smiled up at me like a dumbass.  Like a drunk dumbass. "I had a bad day because of what happened this morning, remember?" She didn't remember.  And I wasn't going to explain it.  I felt a blush on my cheeks and I crossed my arms over my chest. "Please get out.  I'm tired." What if Bailey showed up while she was here?

"Nooo, watch a movie with me! Or watch TV with me? Come on, I'm about to lose you to this relationship, so you gotta have sympathy, okay?" She smiled. Dumbly.

Bailey said she was coming tonight.  Right?  She definitely implied it.  But maybe 'tonight' to a vampire meant more like midnight.  It was only 8pm.  I sighed and closed my eyes tight. "Fine.  Pick the movie.  And no more drinking, because you're so annoying when you drink..." If I played my cards right, I could be back in my room at 10pm.  Then Bailey could climb through the window like vampires always did in TV and books.  Wait, did I have to invite her in?

"I'll stop drinking if you let me make you a drink. Just one drink okay, just one?" Meg never had a problem with alcohol; she was on good terms with her ability to start and stop, and she mostly just enjoyed having a good time in her life. But damn could she be pushy.

"Fine!  Whatever!  Just go pick a movie!" Oh my god!  It was like arguing with a toddler!  She smiled warmly up at me and pranced out of my room like she'd just convinced Santa to give her a toy factory.  I held the sides of my head with frustration.  Two hours and I could go to bed.  Two hours and one drink.

One drink and one very long romantic comedy about a lesbian couple with an age difference - a little on the nose - turned into Meg laying on the sofa with her head on her best friends shoulder, babbling about the merits of boys versus girls. And as the credits began the roll, the buzzer on the wall chirped noisily indicating company. "Oh my fucking god who is here at like 10 at night holy shit, ignore it, they'll leave."

I figured it was just someone who wanted to get into the building.  That happened all the time.  I got up and started turning off the lights when the buzzer went off again. "Ugh, seriously?  It's a school night." I held the button to let the person in - whoever they were - and went back to my friend on the sofa. "You got what you wanted.  I'm going to bed now."

"Already? Oh, but the night is young, Pippy!” The door had been unlocked, so I took it upon myself to open it. The two college girls both looked at me, but the looks they gave couldn't have been more different; annoyance bubbling to anger and smitten love giving into wanton lust. I smiled, not a wrinkle on my skin, and puffed a strand of scarlet hair out of the way of my eyes.  I nodded down to the wicker basket in my hand. "I was thinking we might go up to the roof and have a picnic under the stars, my little Pippy. Your friend can join us, if she wants?" The best friend, clearly. No issue, not at all.

"What do you think you're doing, just walking into our house like that?!"

Meg got up from the sofa in anger but I got in the way just in time. "It's fine, it's okay.  Uh..." I looked up at Bailey with a nervous smile.

"Oh, am I interrupting?” There was a genuine apology in my tone, but no sense of contrition; I wasn't sorry, I just wanted for this angry girl to feel at calm and at ease. "I'd thought we would wait for all the stars to be visible.  All the better to see them reflected in your eyes when you look at me, Pippy."

“Um... yeah, we can go to the roof.  I think Meg has homework to do anyway." I gave Meg a serious look.  A 'go to your room and stop acting like a brat' look.  But Meg wouldn't take the hint.

"Actually, I did it earlier.  So I'll join you."

"Splendid!" I didn't miss it when Meg mouthed the same word mockingly when she thought I wasn't looking. "I'm Bailey - I'm so sorry for my manners. And you are?"

"The girl you have to impress if you wanna date my biffles, that's who."

"Ah, yes. And do you have a name, maybe?"

"It's Meg."

"Megan, how gorgeous."

"No. Just Meg. Don't get fresh with me, lady."

Meg went to get a jacket from her room and I went over to Bailey with a frown. "Ignore her.  She's... protective of me.  I don't really date so..." Then I thought about how that sounded.  That somehow Bailey was special.  But she wasn't!  She enslaved me, basically!  Maybe having Meg around wouldn't be so bad...

"Well, you'll never need to worry about that again, part of your life is now eternally mine.” I smiled enough for her to see my teeth, and then leaned in... just to kiss her on the forehead. "She seems to think I might steal you away. If only she knew how valid her concerns were, mm?"

"That's not funny," I muttered, but my cheeks were pink with embarrassment.  That forehead kiss really did a number on me.  A second later, Meg came out with a jacket on and led the charge to the roof.  I sighed with resignation and followed behind.

I knew she had a best friend and that the best friend, and I’d packed accordingly. Little elegant sandwiches and crisp apple wine: gifts from other thralls of mine.  I made an excellent impression, though I really didn't even need to try. I owned Pippy already. But it was always fun to watch them surrender.

The roof was empty and uninteresting.  The stars shimmered softly in the light pollution.  It wasn't a gorgeous night or anything.  But whatever.  Bailey clearly had something in mind as she set down the blanket and unpacked the sandwiches.  She filled three crystal glasses with wine.  Meg and I took our seats.  What was Bailey's plan here?  Was she really trying to win over Meg?  She didn't know who she was up against... neither of them did.

"I remember a time before all of this, when you didn't have to climb eight flights of stairs and wait until late at night to see the stars." I waxed wistfully and held up my glass, watching the bubbles from the sparkling wine twinkle like the stars. "Better times, I think, but there's beauty in other places, too." I sat down on the blanket, tucking my knees underneath me, and smiled at the two young college girls. "You must try these sandwiches, a friend of mine bakes the bread just for me."

"Who?"

"Hmm?"

"Who bakes it?" Someone bakes bread just for a vampire?  And what, they just give it to her?  I remembered how she dodged my question in the library: do you have other thralls?  Was this bread girl her thrall too?  I puffed out my cheeks in frustration, but Meg took a bite of the sandwich.

"Mm.  Pretty good.  Super fresh."

I refused to take one.

"Pippy, it's rude to turn away gifts; we've discussed that haven't we?" My tone was firm while gentle, loving and tender, like I was teaching etiquette to a child and meant no ill of it. Meg didn't have any problem eating the little sandwich fingers, but Pippy was acting defiant. "Is there something on your mind, my little doll?"

"I just wanna know who this girl is, that's all.  I mean, she's making you bread, so..." Bailey never said it was a girl, and that caught Meg's attention.

"Are you jealous?" she asked me.  My cheeks went red.

"No!  But she's obviously flirting with Bailey, and... and... I'm not hungry, okay?"

"She's my niece." I replied, simply, not at all lying - she was the daughter of another thrall of mine.  When she had come of age, she likewise became my thrall. To me, that made her my niece. "Her name is Karyn, and I'm sure she'd be most upset to know that you won't even try her sandwiches, she works very hard in her kitchen, you know."

"Her niece, Pippy. Oh my stars, you're dating a grandma!" Meg was pretty obnoxious when she was drinking.

Niece?  But there was no way she was older than thirty.  Then again, what if vampires didn't age, like in books?  Of course she wouldn't age.  Or her sister was older.  Or her brother.  Did she have siblings?  All these questions... I knew so little about her. "I wanna meet her," I said flatly.  Partially because I wanted to get to know Bailey better.  Partially because I needed to put my mind at ease.

"I suppose I could tell her one of her fans wanted to meet her, but for that, you'd need to like her baking." I smiled and nodded to the sandwiches, smiled slightly, and leaned back to sip my wine.

"How did you remember when there was no light pollution?" Meg asked, a little behind on processing the conversation. "The city has been here like, forever."

I picked up one of the sandwiches with obvious irritation. "I told you, she's a vampire." But though I was telling the truth, Meg didn't take it seriously at all.  Just like the first time.  I sighed and took a bite of the sandwich... damn, it was delicious.

"Are you?" Meg sipped her wine. "A vampire?"

I couldn't help but smile at her, a knowing little smirk, before changing the subject without answering. "Megan.”

"Meg.”

"Meg," I allowed the correction, "what will it take for me to gain your approval?" But Meg changed the subject again, maybe unable to come up with an answer.

"Pippy's never dated a girl before. She doesn't even like girls. Right Pip?"

I shrugged my shoulders and took another bite of the sandwich. "Technically that's true." I gave Bailey a sharp look.  We'd talked already today about how I didn't love her, not truly.  It was part of her thrall spell she put me under.  And I never agreed to trade my maturity for anything!

"Well, her not liking other women is a perk for me, because I'd prefer she only have eyes for me." I hadn’t intended to embarrass her here, in front of her friend, but her sass had left me hungry for something beyond sandwiches. Her defiance warmed my blood and her pouting had whet my appetite. She felt her neck tingling when I looked at her.

I looked up at Bailey and then down at the half-a-sandwich in my hands.  She wanted me to only have eyes for her, but she didn't care at all about what I wanted!  I wanted her to stop this stupid curse.  I wanted go back to living my life without pissing myself in class!  So I threw down the sandwich onto the blanket and got up in a hurry, storming off the roof and slamming the door behind me.

It wasn't good that she'd done that. There was a connection between owner and thrall; a need and a longing, a connection I'd just started opening up in her. I could control the intensity at will, but when she'd gotten up and stormed off she'd ensured that everything would hit her at once like recoil. Need. Aching need. Lust. Want. Arousal. Fear. Helplessness. Owned. I wondered if she'd even make it down one flight of stairs before coming back up here in tears.

I leaned against the railing and tears dripped down my cheeks.  I couldn't stop bawling.  I missed her!  She was supposed to come over and we were supposed to go in my room and I was gonna show her what I'd bought!  I had worked so hard all day for her, and now she was out there trying to impress Meg?  And she brings snacks from some other girl, and... and I couldn't stop crying.  Why would she do this?  What did I do wrong...?

"Will you excuse me, Meg? I should go and check on her." I got to my feet in one smooth motion and crossed the space to the stairwell. It was important for her to come back to me, but it was more important that she thought I was on my way to her as well. That's what turned thralldom into proper romantic love, and humans needed that sometimes to feel safe and fulfilled. So I waited just outside the door, because she'd come through in just a moment’s time and I'd catch her and make all her pain go away.

I pushed the door open with all the force that I'd used to slam it, and I stormed up to the picnic blanket.  But a step beyond the door, she was waiting for me.  Bailey.  I looked up at her... and I lost it.  I shook my head in a panic and crashed into her at full force, burying my head in her chest and sobbing loudly. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry..."

I didn't say anything to her, not at first. She needed her words to be said and to be heard. With so much whiplash, she needed to feel like every ounce of her remorse was poured out before she could feel empty again, and be filled back up with happiness, slavery, and lust. I played with her hair and held her against my chest, one of my hands finding her neck drawing circles around my kiss mark while she sobbed.

"I'll be good... I'll be a good widdle girl..." My voice regressed to a childlike tone and I took half a step back from her, so she could see the sincerity in my eyes.  And without a second thought, I started to wet myself.  It was my choice.  I wanted to.  I felt the warmth pool between my legs, over my bottom, and dripping down my thighs.  I smiled up at her proudly and tugged on her dress. "I need changing, Mommy..." But I'd forgotten one important thing.  Meg.

And this was something Meg would certainly never forget. She'd never forget the things her best friend said, the tones she'd used, that she'd voluntarily just pissed her pants right there on the roof. But Meg was also quite drunk, to be honest.

"You're a good girl, Pippy, flush out those nasty words and nasty feelings, you're too little to have them now, aren't you?" I looked over my shoulder at Meg, then back at Pippy. And I sunk my teeth into my little dolls neck to reward her for a moment. Truthfully, I couldn't have resisted. Meg would be a side effect to deal with later.

Her teeth sunk into me.  I felt the pressure.  I felt the pleasure.  Warmth.  Soaking me up.  Or maybe that was my jeans.  I giggled happily, dizzy in delirium.  I clung my wet body to hers and closed my eyes.  I saw stars.  Supernovae exploding.  And I started to moan.  I was so aroused...

"What the actual fuck…”

I pulled my teeth from Pippy’s neck and looked at her best friend with annoyance.  As I approached, she took a step back in fear. Panic. I was used to that. When I was close enough, I pressed my fingers to her forehead and she fell to the ground softly. She was drunk. She'd remembered this, but it wouldn't make sense.  She wouldn't believe her memories; humans are malleable. And thralls were clay. I picked mine up against my hip, no strength in the world compared to that of a vampire, and I carried her down the stairs. It was time to get her changed into the underwear she'd be wearing all her life.

I flopped back on my bed.  Blood dripped down my neck onto the sheets, leaving little red stains.  I looked up at Bailey with bright, needy eyes.  I would do anything for her.  I already had... "Mommy... please dun go..." But she wasn't leaving.  She was just looking around my room.  My dresser.  Then my closet.

"I knew you'd impress me, my little Pippy, I knew that you would." These would do for now; functionally white and thinly padded; they'd be her first step. But she was a college girl and fashion was important. The next step beyond these would be diapers with colors and cute prints, something to be proud of.  Proud that she'd given up her continence in tribute of her Mistress. "Tell Mommy what you want more than anything, Pippy." I held the diaper in my hands, little drips of blood on my lips.

I looked up at her, at her beautiful lips, at her sharp teeth, at her gorgeous eyes, and at the white diaper in her hands.  My cheeks caught fire.  I gazed down at the huge wet spot on my pants and bit my lip shyly.  I couldn't believe I was doing this... “A diaper…”

"A diaper today, and a diaper tomorrow, and every single day for every single year, always and forever, and in return..." I sent heat to her neck, I let her feel me, I tugged on the invisible threads that linked the two of us together, and I crinkled the thin plastic. "This sounds like pleasure. This sounds like happiness. Because you're my baby doll."

Her fingers traced the holes on my neck, coating them in my blood.  But the sensations were not painful.  They were pure pleasure.  The sound of the crinkling.  The heat of her touch.  I nodded without thinking, accepting her offer.

I pulled down her jeans. She squeezed her thighs together, she rubbed her knees upon each other, she was warm and frustrated and needy and longing. She wanted me to make love to her and she smelled every bit of it, but that's not what thralls did for me. Thralls paid tribute to me. Surrendered to me. I slid the diaper under her behind, and I ran my pale skin across her thigh so she would scoot into place.

I shuffled a little downward so that the diaper was snuggly beneath my bottom.  Her fingers drew lines down from my belly button, over my waist, and to the front of my pubic hair.  I exhaled sharply and squirmed so that her fingers would move further down, but they did not.  I was quivering with lust. "Mommy, please..."

I gave her something, something she didn't know she wanted yet.  Something she would learn meant more than sex: I pulled the diaper up between her legs and I taped it into place. This moment, this exchange, this was the center of her libido now.  She just didn't know it yet. I crawled on top of her and put my teeth on her neck. I'd earned this meal.

~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, lovlies!  Like, comment, and check out our Patreon! ^_^ 

• Like 8

Wow! Now this is why vampires are hot. ? This story keeps getting better and better!

Grammar Patrol:

5 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Her defiance warmed my blood and her pouting had whet my appetite. I made her she felt her neck tingling when I looked at her.

5.) Yours and Only Yours

I waited quietly outside the bar, looking down at my feet and trying not to think about that morning.  How I had woken up in a piss-soaked diaper and bloody white sheets.  How I'd masturbated three times today and still felt no satisfaction.  How I was standing out on the street corner in the middle of the night with a diaper under my dress.  My cheeks were crimson.  But I had to see her.  I felt empty without her.  I felt hollow...

"Now what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this, I wonder?" I knew why she was here, I knew why she was waiting outside, I knew why she'd worn the pretty taffeta dress and what she was wearing underneath it. Everything about her indulged me; from her puffy pouted cheeks to the pastel of her ensemble to the way she crossed her arms like a frumpy little princess. She was delightful. She was my favorite.

"I'm mad at you."

"Oh, are you?"

She sounded so bemused.  So lighthearted about it.  That only made me more angry.  I puffed out my cheeks and balled my hands my sides and without thinking, I actually stomped my foot. "You have no right to do what you did yesterday!  Not in front of Meg!" But it wasn't her that wet herself.  It was me.  I still didn't understand why... I just wanted to impress Bailey.  It had to be her stupid vampire spell...

"You're going to be the one who decides what you do in front of Meg, how much you want her to know about the... changes your body is going through." The rules of the masquerade dictated that she couldn't plainly or capably say what had happened to her. No one would believe her, no matter how she tried. But that didn't mean she couldn't allude to it. "She's quite a delightful little firecracker, isn't she?" I put my hand to my little Pippy's cheek, though, and smirked. "Not nearly as delightful as my pretty little doll, though. Let's go inside and dance."

"I'm not dancing.  And I'm not telling Meg anything.  And you aren't allowed to come visit anymore!" But the protests only made me sound more and more like a child, and I was hardly even noticing.  Bailey took my wrist without question and I pulled back so hard I snapped out of her grip. "I said I'm not dancing!"

"Oh, I heard what you said." And her voice in saying so was very darling too, intoxicatingly sweet in fact, but her body would betray her.  She followed me, and the little pricks on her neck throbbed and thrummed with heat.

She just walked away!  She just turned around and walked right into the club!  I huffed and chased after her, holding the hem of my dress in frustration. "I said I'm not dancing!  I'm going home!"

"Okay," was her reply.  And she kept walking.  And I kept following.

"Bailey!  I said—”

"Your mouth had better be ready to kiss me, my little scarlet dolly. Or else I won't be using mine to bite into that hot little neck of yours while we dance.” I didn't even look at her when I said it, like she wasn't even important enough to turn around for. I walked and she followed and she didn't even know why she did, she just did.

I blushed and looked down at my feet.  But when I looked back up, Bailey was already ahead of me.  I hurried to catch up without a word, until we were in the club.  The dance music was loud tonight.  It so wasn't my scene.  I wanted to go home.  But I didn't want to leave her...

Every time I bit her, she'd give me something with her blood - fragments of adulthood: higher reasoning and problem solving, bladder control, free will - and she would gain things, too - an oral fixation, a propensity to cry and throw tantrums, a compulsive need to cling to me. But it was different with each thrall, so who could say this time?  I got to the tiles of the dance floor and began to move with the music; I didn't even look for Pippy because I knew she'd be here. She was owned and she knew it. It was as obvious to her as breathing.

I wasn't a good dancer, but Bailey was.  She made up for me.  Kisses on my ear.  Whispers softly on the floor.  My eyes glossed over with pretty thoughts.  I smiled and giggled every time she touched my hands.  I could feel my heart racing.  It turned me on knowing she could hear it too.

"You're ashamed of me," I whispered in her ear, posed as a question but aimed as an accusation, a challenge for her to say otherwise over the pulsing of the music. A trap, a setup; a reason to make her argue how much she wanted Meg to know about us.  About her love for me.  "Ashamed to be mine,” I added, to twist the knife.

I looked up at her and shook my head, eyes alight with fear and admiration.  Ashamed of her?  I was anything but!  I loved her so much... and I knew it was wrong and I knew it was some stupid magic, but who cares?  As long as I had her... I put my hands on her hips and leaned in with a pout on my lips. "Nuh uh, Mommy, I'm happy to be yours..." Mommy.  The word slipped out.  Damn...

Her blood was delicious but that word was almost as sweet. She couldn't help it. She needed to say it. She needed me to be her Mommy. She ached for it to be so. I put my hand to her cheek, my thumb to her lips, and looked into her eyes. “If you were happy, you’d want everyone to know you were mine. You wouldn't settle for hiding who you belonged to…”

Her thumb touched my lips and I took it in my mouth without a second thought.  I looked up at her with needy eyes as I sucked softly on her cold, white skin, until my eyes started to dim.  Dull.  Quiet.  Each action between us was so intimate, so powerful, I couldn't help but fall deeper under her spell.  Finally, when she pulled her thumb out of my mouth, I knew what I wanted more than anything. "I belong to you," I muttered. "Everyone should know..."

"Everyone should know," I affirmed to her. I didn't know how I'd want for her to display it; some thralls wore collars, others got tattoos, some introduced themselves as The Property Of, and some changed their names. It was always different, always a surprise. The moment my teeth had pierced her skin that very first time, she was mine, she was owned. Here, as we danced, she considered exactly what that meant to her. And me, well, I longed to kiss...

Bailey owned me.  I'd been fighting her for so long and I never wanted to admit it.  But since that first day in the alley, I knew it was true.  I belonged to her.  I was her property.  I had to prove it... something I kept with me at all times. “I want something of yours," I said quietly. "A bracelet or a necklace.  Something to always have on me.  To remind me of you." She looked at me curiously, like she wasn't sure, so I added: "...please?"

"You'll only hide it, keep it away from the eyes of others. You’ll act ashamed and secretive," I challenged her. I knew what I'd give her, too, I knew the moment she asked. I was going to work her up into a frenzy, and the idea of ever hiding my token would be repulsive to her.

"I will not!  I want everyone to know!  I want everyone to see, I'm yours.  Yours and only yours..." I leaned into her with a little more aggression than I'd intended.  I put my lips to hers without permission.  My body ached for her.  My mind ached for her.  I didn't need permission - I needed her.  She'd understand that.

She kissed me with need and impulse, childish desire and thoughtlessness. How could I resist such a display? I reached into my pocket and pressed my answer between her lips - a pacifier, childish and delightful, plastic and pastel pink and never something that could be seen as an adult accessory. "It's my favorite color. When it’s between your lips, it will remind you of my lips on yours.  And when it’s not, it will dangle on a necklace for everyone to see.” I didn't let her answer. I didn't let her protest. With the pacifier between her lips, and right there in the middle of the dance floor, I pressed my teeth to her neck. To anybody else, this was a hickey. To Pippy, this was heaven.

"What's that?"

"Oh, uh..." I looked down at the pacifier on the pink ribbon and blushed a little. "Um, well... Bailey thought..."

"Bailey?"

"Yeah... um.  It's just something... uh.  Sort of an inside joke?" It had taken Meg only until the next morning to notice the pacifier.  I'd slept with it between my lips and woke up again in a wet diaper.  But this time, I didn't seem to mind so much.

"An inside joke, huh? Well, it must be a dumb joke." Meg rolled her eyes, but her words had elicited a pained expression on Pippy’s face. "Something the matter?"

"No, I just..." I looked at Meg nervously and shifted from foot to foot, causing the diaper to crinkle under my frilly dress.  I only had two outfits in this adorable style and not the money to buy more.  And on top of the cost of diapers... "I just really like it.  I think it's cute, you know?  And it shows a real connection between Bailey and me..."

"A pacifier?"

Her words brought me out of my introspection and into the real world again.  I felt my cheeks burn. "N-nevermind, you wouldn't understand..."

"Uh. I mean, I guess she's into the dancing scene, right? So she's probably into that kinda stuff, younger chicks with flashy clothes and baby accessories, you know like... I mean, she's a cougar, right? So that makes sense." Meg was mostly giving the justifications for Pippy though, because from her own perspective was that this was downright creepy.

"She is not," I said harshly, glaring at my best friend and holding the pacifier tight in my hands. "She's perfect!  And she's gorgeous.  And she gets me.  And... and she's..." A vampire that put a spell on me?  For some reason, the words wouldn't come out. "She's just... unique.  So back off."

"Hey don't be a bitch about it, I was literally trying to make you feel better about your whole..." She waved her hand. "This childish dress and pacifier thing you got going on. She’s obviously grooming you to be her little babydoll or something.”

I puffed out my cheeks and balled my hands at my side - the actions seemed so out of the ordinary last night, but in under a day they had grown natural.  I stomped my foot on the floor and raised my voice at my best friend. "I'm not a baby!  And she's perfect!  And you're just jealous 'cause I'm not in love with you!"

"Uh. Alright. I'm gonna go to class." Meg had no idea what this was all about; she’d gotten over her crush on Pippy years ago.  It wasn’t even part of the equation anymore!  Then again, Meg had never seen her best friend be so gaga over someone either, so maybe this was just normal.

I crossed my arms and looked down at my feet as the door closed behind Meg.  I knew I shouldn't have said that.  But it wasn't my fault!  She was making fun of me!  And the whole incident had made me so upset that I'd... I slid my fingers down the front of my dress and blushed.  I should change before going to class, or I might leak...

"You could have told her, you know,” I said in her ear as she picked a dry diaper from her closet. “That you were changing, bit by bit, day by day; that you were doing it for me.  That you not only love it, but you are proud of it. Proud to be mine. Proud to be owned."

~~~~~

Thanks for reading, sweetie pies!  Like, comment, and check out our Patreon! ^_^ 

• Like 6

Another excellent chapter! I still have no idea which direction this will take in terms of conflict. Pippy obviously isn't gonna put up a fight. Or maybe this story doesn't need external conflict? Maybe it really is just about watching Pippy fall?

Grammar Patrol:

4 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

She was owned and she knew it. It was an obvious to her as breathing

4 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

She ached for it to be so. I put hand to her cheek, put thumb to her lips, looked into her eyes.

So I ignored this story for a couple of days because of the vampires tag, but then I thought, "this is a Sophie & Pudding story."  "It's got to be good!"

I stumbled in around the time you posted chapter 3, and yeah...  Note to self: never disregard a Sophie & Pudding story.  As always, this is a GREAT read!  Thanks for continually putting awesome material out there!

MDL