LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 hours ago, Lionsheart said:

AwwwwWwwww!!! ? such a cute ending to a phenomenal story. I was off and on reading this story and catching up and I was surprised when I logged in today and saw it was finished! I've always been a huge fan of stories with vampire characters and this mix of ABDL with it was very delightfully crafted.

Thank you for another incredible story, Sofie!

Anytime!  I'm glad you enjoyed it! ^_^ And thank you for reading.

Just as I finally got around to reading this it came to an end. I loved the story though. As I was reading it I was relating it to a drug user. The first time you are bitten by the needle you are hooked an need more and every time you are bitten you give up more of yourself. I particularly enjoyed the ending. The entire story she was struggling to get her life back yet in the end she freely gave herself to her love, her mommy. Amazing story! Had to give it a like. 

A fantastic story! And the moral rings true: Voluntary submission is so much more satisfying, more powerful, more fulfilling than any other form of power. You could have the world bemd their knee to you out of fear or awe but it would never feel as meaningful as a single soul given fully to you. ♡♡♡♡♡

Am I taking this sexy Vampire diaper story too seriously? Perhaps. But that's my choice. ;)

Grammar Patrol:

13 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Humans were so weak, so small, so limited. Vampires saw things, hear things, felt things, possessed things,

I think that should be Heard.

On 6/10/2019 at 5:28 AM, CDfm said:

The entire story she was struggling to get her life back yet in the end she freely gave herself to her love, her mommy. 

On 6/10/2019 at 7:41 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

And the moral rings true: Voluntary submission is so much more satisfying, more powerful, more fulfilling than any other form of power. You could have the world bemd their knee to you out of fear or awe but it would never feel as meaningful as a single soul given fully to you. ♡♡♡♡♡

I love these interpretations of the story!  ^_^ I'm glad you guys got so much out of it!

On 6/10/2019 at 7:41 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol:

Fixed!

• 3 years later...