LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 5/30/2019 at 3:48 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol:

Taken care of!  Thanks ^_^ 

On 5/30/2019 at 4:06 PM, mahleedl said:

So I ignored this story for a couple of days because of the vampires tag, but then I thought, "this is a Sophie & Pudding story."  "It's got to be good!"

I stumbled in around the time you posted chapter 3, and yeah...  Note to self: never disregard a Sophie & Pudding story.  As always, this is a GREAT read!  Thanks for continually putting awesome material out there!

AHhhh thank you so much for the compliment! :D Yeah, we really like our "spin" on vampires. ;) 

More chapters to come soon!  We just got home from a convention so we are getting all our ducks in a line.

6.) A New Rule

I'd learned a few things that day.  One, most kids at college didn't care what I wore.  Not a single person asked about the pacifier other than Meg.  Two, no one could see or hear Bailey as she followed me around all day.  I didn't understand that, since she was clearly visible to Meg the other night.  And three, the effects Bailey was having on me were a lot more dire than I'd feared.  Already, I'd leaked through the diaper and little drops of shame trickled down my tights.

"I think you sat in something?" That came from a girl in Pippy's class named Genie; she was sweet and punky with green hair and enough metal in her face that she would always have trouble with the TSA. But her tone was cute and she sounded almost apologetic when she approached Pippy outside the lecture hall. "Your bums all wet, I mean.  That dress is really cute and it would suck if it was ruined 'cuz some assbutt left Coke on the chair."

"R-right... yeah..."

"Tell her the truth,” Bailey said. “That your diaper leaked.  That you're a little girl."

"I'm not a little girl!" Genie stared at me with shock, totally taken aback.  I felt my cheeks burn as I looked down at the pacifier around my neck. "I... I gotta go," I muttered, heading home and leaving Genie alone and confused.

"Shame. You're ashamed. You're ashamed of me, I knew that you were. I own you, I possess you, I'm everything to you and you offer only shame in return." I didn't like to taunt her, but at the same time, each little bit of resistance only sunk her deeper into my enthrallment.

“Just leave me alone!”

She wanted me to leave? Hm. I wondered how that comment would sit with her if I actually did..

I went to the club that night, but she wasn't there.  The next day at school, she wasn’t following me around either.  I had two more comments on my pacifier and I had to start going home for diaper changes mid-day to keep from leaking.  The weekend came and went, but every night at the bar, Bailey didn't show up.  Had I hurt her feelings?  What did I do wrong?  I told her to leave me alone... had she taken me seriously?  I couldn't stop thinking about her...

I sucked quietly on the pacifier in my room, staring at the sodden diaper with profound humiliation.  I did that, I reminded myself.  I couldn't help it.  Bailey was sapping my maturity and I couldn't stop her.  Tears dripped down my cheeks.  It was so easy to cry nowadays.  I just wanted her to give it all back... I wanted my maturity back!  But more than that, I wanted her.  She was like a drug...

"I'm gonna be out tonight," Meg spoke from the doorway to her best friends room. "Maybe until like... maybe two? I've got a date, isn't that cool? Maybe we can double date one day." Fat chance, though, Meg mused, because Bailey was creepy as shit.

I ran up to Meg and wrapped my arms around her, pushing my face into her neck.  I couldn't stop crying.  I missed Bailey so much.  I missed everything about her.  And I felt so guilty for feeling ashamed of her today.  I didn't know who else to turn to... I didn't know what else to do.

Whatever Meg was expecting, it definitely wasn't that; Pippy wasn't the kind of handsy, overly affectionate friend, or well… she hadn't been. Things were definitely different now. Pippy wept into her neck and all Meg could really do was to cuddle her gently in her arms. "Hey now, what's all this about?"

"I miss her!  I miss her and I'm so mad at her, and I just wanna cuddle up in her arms, but she keeps treating me like..." I blushed furiously and shook my head.  I couldn't explain any of this.  The feelings were so contradicting.  I kept demanding she treat me like an adult, but all I wanted was for her to treat me like her property.  Like I belonged to her.  She owned me.  This was all her stupid fault...

"What's she keep treating you like?" Meg didn't actually need an answer though, because she kinda already knew. "I mean if she's treating you some certain way and you don't like it, then tell her; but if you do like it, maybe you should just enjoy it? I don't know Pippy; I know you get in your own way a lot. Remember when you wanted to be a cheerleader but you told yourself how you shouldn't, and then you know what happened? You never even tried out."

I looked up at Meg with wet eyes and shook my head, wiping my face with my sleeves.  How was I supposed to explain it?  How could I tell her the truth?  The extent of what Bailey was doing to me?  I couldn't.  I could only do one thing.  I lifted up my nightie and flashed my best friend the diaper I had only recently changed into.  I couldn't make eye contact...

Well. Huh. That was weird. In retrospect, it shouldn't have been quite such a surprise, given the bizarre interests that Bailey seemed to have, or at least the influence over her best friend. But this wasn't just 'haha wear this to embarrass you prank' material; this was planned. This was a crisp, colorful, perfectly practiced tapes diaper with the scent of baby powder. Meg didn't really know what to say to that. "Wow."

"She keeps doing this, and I'm so angry at her, but I just... I..." I blushed furiously and shook my head.  Even thinking about saying it was so humiliating!  But it was true, wasn't it...? "I... I like it.  I like how she treats me.  No one has ever treated me so... so special.  But when I see her and I just wanna start fights!  Why am I doing that?!"

There was a lot to process here, but Meg knew enough about her best friend to offer something up: "It's the cheerleader thing all over again. You're into this pervy thing she introduced you to. You like it, but you think you shouldn't like it, so you're causing trouble and dying on a hill you don't even believe in.” Meg didn’t like Bailey at all, but she wanted her best friend to be happy.

"I'm still mad at her," I said flatly, like her speech hadn't helped me at all.  It did.  It meant a lot that she was so understanding and willing to help.  But the idea of just "letting her do whatever she wanted" didn't sit with me.  Like I had to be mad.  Like it was my only choice.  Wasn't it?  She took my freedom. She took my maturity.  Of course I was mad!  Even if I was happy, I was still mad.  Right?

"Then be mad at her. Break up with her. Or shout at her. Or tell her that you're not a little baby and you're not going to wear diapers. I don't know dude, you do you. But just remember that you're always getting in your own fucking way. You might never have talked to her at all if you didn’t go with me to the club. And how much would that have sucked? You're your own worst enemy." Meg kissed her best friend on the forehead. "So be pissy, just be sure what you're pissy about. I gotta go.”

Meg went on her date and I sat quietly in the house.  I worried that showing her my diaper might have sparked the memory of us on the rooftop, when I wet myself, when Bailey drank my blood.  But it seemed Bailey’s secret was still safe, even if mine was out in the open.

Here’s the thing: I had other thralls. She didn't have another me. Her attitude, her bratty resilience; it was cute, it was charming, it was fun. But it didn't satisfy me the same way that blind devotion did, and I needed a little of the latter if I was going to continue to work on Pippy's former. So I gave her a few days - I went out of town, to parties with some other thralls I had, and I left Pippy time to stew in her resistance. By the time I got back - four days later - I knew that even with her obstinance, my reappearance would be potent. She was walking home from the club, sucking her pacifier, when I stepped out of the alley.

"Where the hell have you been?!" I tore the pacifier from my lips and stormed up to her with frustration all over my face. "You can't just leave me like that, you asshole!  You can't just bite me and change me and abandon me!” This was the time when any other girl would break down crying and apologize.  But although tears dripped down my cheeks, I wasn't apologizing.  I was starting another fight.  And Bailey was just... bewildered by that.

"Are you done?" Done with her tantrum, I meant. My crossed arms showed that I wasn't impressed by her or by this behavior. She was burning red and I was looking for pink. "If I didn't know better, Pippy, I'd say that you were the Mistress, the Mommy, the Owner of pretty little thralls, and not the baby doll in a soaking wet diaper, aching for a kiss and release, begging to be taught her next new trick."

Her words stung.  They tugged at a part deep inside my chest.  I looked up at her with a nervous frown and I felt a blush take over my cheeks.  Stupid woman and her stupid words... "I'm not your toy.  You can't just walk into my life and walk out, you jerk!" Bailey wasn't used to this kind of resistance.

"No, that's true. I could just leave forever, leave you knowing that the last time you ever felt the joy of my kiss was years and years ago, leave you empty and needing, lacking, wanting.  I could leaving you a spoiled doll without an owner.” I could see the way the words cut at her, though, and I realized something... I didn't want to do that to her. And it pissed me off that I didn't want to, because right now she deserved it. I sighed. "Yet a part of me finds your resistance, your resilience... charming. It won't last forever, but while it's here I admit a certain... interest."

She took a step toward me and I took a step back.  I didn't know it at the time, but no one had done that before.  After four days without her, I should have been running into her arms.  But I wasn't.  My emotions were more important - or at least as important - as her.  She saw that. "What do you mean... interest?  What's charming?"

"You should be completely enthralled by now.  You should be unable to move, you should need my contact, my touch, my presence, my approval. More than eating, more than sleeping, more than breathing, you should need me. And you don't." Well, I'm sure she did, but her stubbornness was still winning out. "You're wearing diapers full time, you wear your pacifier everywhere.  When I want you to take the next step you will. But all that is active. Passively, you shouldn't be able to stop thinking of me."

I thought about her all the time.  Literally all the time.  It was devastating.  The more I thought of her, the more childish I became.  The more maturity I gave up.  Already, I had lost complete control of my bladder.  I could hardly tell when I wet anymore.  Diapers were necessary.  They were for her.  But she didn't know that.  I liked that she didn't know all the things I did for her.  I wanted them to be a secret.  So I grinned. "Looks like I beat you at your own game, huh?"

"Or you wrote a new rule." I smirked and put my hand on her cheek. I didn't use it to get my way, I didn't use this to manipulate her - I put my teeth to her neck and I gave her what might have been the longest kiss I'd ever given someone. I drank from her, I absorbed her, I fed on her defiance and her brattiness, and I gave her euphoria as a reward for the new rule she'd made. Her following my will was inevitable, obvious, but the taste of her blood when we went so long between feedings, flavored with her stubborn reluctance to obey... it was intoxicating, too.  For the first time, I could have it both ways.

------------------

Thank you for reading, cutiepops!  Like, comment, and all that!

• Like 8

Just...  wow...  :)

I love that Bailey is actually starting to like the brattiness, or at least enjoy it as something new; that they've both found something unexpected in the other.  Great chapter!

What do you guys think of me posting a non-ABDL story on DD?  Just that Puddin and I are pretty known here and it'll get more reads here than anywhere else. *shrug* Just wondering.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

What do you guys think of me posting a non-ABDL story on DD?  Just that Puddin and I are pretty known here and it'll get more reads here than anywhere else. *shrug* Just wondering.

I think as long as you tag it with something like "non-abdl" or something it'll be fine. :) I know for a fact anything you 2 make (together or separately) will be amazing. ♡♡♡

29 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think as long as you tag it with something like "non-abdl" or something it'll be fine. :) I know for a fact anything you 2 make (together or separately) will be amazing. ♡♡♡

I couldn't have said it any better or agree any more!

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yeah?  I would obviously tag it that way.  Or say something at the start of the story.  I don't want people waiting for diapers and never getting it.  But it's a pretty rad story.  Do you think people would read it?

8 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Yeah?  I would obviously tag it that way.  Or say something at the start of the story.  I don't want people waiting for diapers and never getting it.  But it's a pretty rad story.  Do you think people would read it?

I'm with Wannatripbaby.  You guys write things I enjoy reading.  If you think it's "rad," I suspect I'll love it, diapers or no...

7.) Pretty in Pink

"Absolutely not," I said flatly, crossing my arms over my chest.  They were so adorable.  They were perfect!  Pink - Mommy's favorite color - with little hearts and crowns.  I wanted them so badly... and I said no.  This had been a trend the past few days.  No, I wouldn't wear that dress.  No, I wouldn't wear those shoes.  No, I wasn't going to wear my hair in pigtails.  But Mommy always got her way one way or another.  Why was I hoping to lose?  If I wanted to lose so badly, why fight at all?

'Then you don't get them' would have been the first response I gave her, if she were anybody else - and anybody else would have buckled at that. Pippy probably would have, too. But she didn't want that, she wanted to lose. She wanted to have her control taken.  The two of us were in her bed, looking up pretty clothes on her iPad, but when I slipped my hand up her skirt she almost dropped the tablet. "Didn’t you try to say 'no' to this diaper, too?  And how did that work out?” Our dynamic had shifted in the past few days. Not equals, but different. Almost relationship-like.

I shivered at her touch and looked away.  My cheeks were hot.  Damn, I gave her too much too soon.  If I didn't do a better job, I'd lose this argument too.  But I wanted to lose, right?  But I wanted to fight. "I don't need them."

"Don't be silly.  You leak after six hours in those ones."

"Well, I'll change more frequently.  And I don't remember asking for your input." There we go, escalating the situation.  Now she didn't have a choice.  The war was waged.

"Oh, you'll change more often? Then there's no reason to resist taking the next step.” I didn't need to tell her what the next step to immaturity was, I didn't need to tell her what 'do more in your diaper' meant. She was a clever girl.  I’d seen her watching videos online the other day of girls messing their diapers, as she traced her fingers up her thighs in eager anticipation. I pushed her to her back and sat myself on top her, kissing her lips and running my fingers over the throbbing little punctures on her neck. I wouldn't drink from her though, not yet - being fed upon had become my reward for her.

Her kisses tasted like sugar.  Her fingertips brought to life every nerve beneath my skin.  In half a moment, I felt like putty in her hands.  She could mold me.  She could shape me.  I had to shake off the feeling.  If I kept slipping like this, she'd win too quickly.  I used all my strength to shove her off me and sat up on the bed. "I'm not like your other thralls." A few days ago she slipped up and mentioned one of them.  At first I was insecure.  Actually, I was still insecure.  But Bailey spent every night with me - not them.  And why?  Because I gave her something they couldn't.  It gave me power over her.

"That's true, you're not ~ if you were, you'd have pleased me by now." There was an intoxicating level of push and pull, of back and forth, that her ability to stand back up after I'd broken her down meant. The thrill of the chase never dulled out.  But she was a thrall deep down, and that lingering sense of being owned didn't just go away. She could play me, but I could also play her much better.

Pleased her?  I hesitated, looking up at Bailey as she walked around the room, running her fingers over the top of my dresser, along the closet door, and then returning to me.  My skin tingled.  I wanted her touch... but those thoughts weren't helping.  Comparing me to those other thralls wasn't helping.  I tried to shake that thought off too, but it was a lot stickier. "Well... I'm not wearing this anyway," I said again, touching the pink diaper on the bed beside me.  Gosh, it was thick.  My head swam with ideas...

"That's fine, I can think of someone else much more deserving." Her face faltered, and I threw her a bone instead of sinking her deeper. "I could put my pretty kiss on Meg's neck; she's not half the fighter you are, is she? She'd fall to thralldom so quickly... she'd beg for the pretty pink diaper between her legs, she's so...fiercely competitive, she'd succumb faster than anybody ever had." I knew full well the comparison would hurt, but a hypothetical would hurt less than if I'd named an actual thrall I already had. This game went both ways.

I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.  The childish mannerisms were second nature now, as was calling Bailey Mommy.  I had no conscious realization until after the fact. "Meg's a brat."

"You're a brat," she smirked.  

I stuck out my tongue. "I'm not wearing that stupid--" puffy, adorable, thick, gorgeous, pink, dreamy "--diaper just to make you happy.  I don't need it."

"That's true.” I smiled down at her, touching one finger to her chin as if cultivating a thought in her. “You don't need it, you want it. You want to need it. And isn't that so much worse?" I queried wistfully, and let go of her face to move my hand down her neck instead. "You're thinking about it right now, I bet. You're thinking about... your senses. How pretty it looks... how thick it feels... how it's going to sound when everybody hears you crinkling... you're thinking about the scents you'll make just for me, and how I'm going to taste your boiling blood as reward for you behaving so well…”

Her words were like liquor over my rationality.  They fed me like my blood fed her.  She kissed me on the lips and put her teeth to my neck.  Warm feelings.  Warm thoughts.  Mommy and me.  Together.  Time ticked by as I daydreamed about us.  As her lips whispered ideas in my head.  As her teeth sunk into my neck.  Before I knew it, the sky outside was a thick inky blue.  Sunrise was only half an hour away.  A huge dark circle had appeared under my bottom, leaking through the diaper.  I looked up at Bailey with confusion as I tried to focus in on reality.  What did she just... do...?

"My little thrall, so convinced she could stand that she never considered how much she adored to kneel, to lay, to surrender.” The sun was coming, and that meant I'd be going. Her resistance was intoxicating, but too much alcohol without enough water made for a rough morning - I had no choice but to do what I did to her. Like always, her fingers touched at the pretty little wounds, little spots that would be permanent soon, looking like a little tattoo to the casual eye and opening for the delicious pierce of my fangs when I wanted them to. A mark. My mark. "I wonder, is my little thrall ready yet to need? The sun comes, and solitude follows~"

I looked down shyly at the wet sheets.  I had a mattress protector of course; if not for the constant bedwetting then certainly for the many blood stains.  I'd switched to red sheets last week for moments just like this.  My nightgown was stained with blood.  I used to hate the sight of it.  Now... now it reminded me what Mommy did to me.  I shook my head but the thoughts wouldn't leave.  I had leaked... "I... I don't need..." But I did need.  I needed that new diaper.  Thicker.  Safer.  Oh, I couldn't focus...

"Your diapers are what keep you safe when I'm not around, and you're about to face a new day, a new sunrise, and your protection has failed you. But you don't want a new protector, do you?" I'd gotten up from her bed. I had the new pink diapers under my arm, and I was very ready to leave with them. "These are for little girls who need them, who want them, who crave and dream to take the next step for Mommy..."

"W-wait!" She stood by the doorway, holding the package of pink diapers.  I stumbled to my feet and almost fell over.  My legs felt wobbly and my knees were unsure if they wanted to buckle.  I looked shyly up at Mommy and played with my fingers in front of me.  My nightgown was soaked through... "Please Mommy... I... I need them..." I knew what this meant.  I knew that she would expect more of me from now on.  Ugh, the thought was so disgusting...

"You need them? And what do you need them for, little doll?" I squinted at the window, gestured with my hand. "And I hope you're quick to answer; no thinking, no pausing, no playing, because before you know it I'll be gone until the night comes again."

"For... for everything," I muttered, looking sheepishly at my feet.  I knew what was coming next.

"Then you're committing to diapers now, full time?"

I remembered those videos of those girls... even then, I felt so humiliated for them.  I couldn't imagine... but if Mommy left with those pink diapers, I'd feel unsafe all day.  I didn't want that.  She won this game, like she always did. "Yes Mommy..."

I changed her. I didn't have much time, but I made the time to do it; I replaced her soaked, soggy, leaky diaper with the new sensations of the thicker pink ones I'd brought for her. As the sun began to rise now, and I prepared to fade, I whispered in her ear: "I change you from now on. Only I do. Only I can." And for all her brattiness, she'd find that to be true - even if, for a while, she didn't believe it. A moment later, I disappeared and left her to her day.

---------

Thanks for reading, my loyal subjects! :D Like, comment, and check our our Patreon!

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"You're thinking about it right now, I bet. You're thinking about... your senses. How pretty it looks... how thick it feels... how it's going to sound when everybody hears you crinkling... you're thinking about the scents you'll make just for me, and how I'm going to taste your boiling blood as reward for you behaving so well…”

Oh wow! That was... *Tugs collar* is it suddenly very warm in here? ?

For reals, I may have to use this speech (or an approximation thereof) on one of my Littles someday. Probably change the part about drinking blood to something else though. ?

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh wow! That was... *Tugs collar* is it suddenly very warm in here? ?

For reals, I may have to use this speech (or an approximation thereof) on one of my Littles someday. Probably change the part about drinking blood to something else though. ?

But everyone knows you're a vampire, so point in hiding :)

8.) New Relationship Energy

I waddled around school shyly, adjusting to the new diapers beneath my pink party dress.  In less than two weeks, I had gone from an uninteresting bookworm to the talk of the school.  Nothing I wore even held even a semblance of adulthood anymore.  I never even noticed, not until someone pointed it out. "Wow, Pip, you look cute today.  Like my sister." But I knew Ellie's sister was only eight years old.  I would vow when I got home to change into some normal clothes, but I always seemed to forget.  I sat down in my Macro Systems class smelling of fresh baby powder and shyly opening up my notebook.  Thoughts of that morning, with Mommy, flooded my head as I flooded my new diaper.

"Wow, you can't even walk without waddling, huh?" So Meg knew; It was hard to forget when your best friend lifts her dress and shows you the diaper she's not voluntarily wearing. And to her credit, she took it pretty well - although her comments about all the things she now noticed with context probably weren't the most helpful things in the world. "So is this an all-the-time thing now? Like some Fifty Shades of Grey bondage thing? Like a collar, but like, it's diapers?" The other problem with Meg was that she wasn't ashamed of anything, ergo, she discussed this openly. Like, in class, for example, with people in ear shot.

My cheeks burned as my eyes darted around the class.  Had anyone heard her?  I shoved Meg and she struggled to maintain balance in her chair.  "Keep it down, you ass!" I had never read Fifty Shades, but I was pretty sure there were no vampires in it.

"I don't know why you're so bashful about it; you sure had no problem showing me." Which was kind of a bitchy thing to say, because Pippy had shown her friend out of trust. "Anyway, you didn't answer my questions."

"I don't understand the question," I said quietly, under my breath. "Do you mean like... I wear them because I want to show commitment to her?  I guess, sort of..." But at the same time, not at all.  I needed them now.  Bailey had taken so much of my maturity that I no longer had a choice.  That thought made me warm.  It made my diaper warm too.  I smiled to myself.

"I mean, that's pretty sexy, right?" Not the diapers; those were weird as fuck. "I mean like, wearing something for someone, always being reminded of them, especially if it's something you would never ordinarily do. I mean, that's hot."

"Yeah, when you put it that way." The way Meg explained it, it sure seemed sexy.  But in reality, pissing yourself whenever you fantasized about your vampire girlfriend was a lot less sexy.  I mean, to anyone but me.  I thought about tonight, about how wet I would be by the time she came over...

"See? Silver lining. Or... white, I guess, in your case?" Meg laughed, she fancied herself funny. She was a good friend, one way or another. "Wanna go get lunch between classes today? There's that cute sushi place across campus, but I know that always gives you stomach troubles. We could do sandwiches, maybe?" Here they were, the two of them, in class together. Pippy's entire life direction and focus had been altered beyond recovery, but lunch was still a valid topic of discussion.

We had sushi, because I never had the luxury of stuff like that.  In my afternoon class, I started to wonder if I would leak.  By dinner, I was sure I would.  I could hardly walk straight anymore with the way the diaper filled out and sagged between my legs.  Alone in my room, I lifted my dress to look in the mirror.  It was at least twice as big as when Mommy put it on that morning... wasn't it?  I went to the closet to see if she brought me new dresses.  There was no way I could afford this stuff on my own; I’d missed two shifts at the coffee house already.

There were new dresses - two of them, both with the same shade of pastel rose as the primary color. One of them was more practical to wear during the day, although the scalloped details made it look abundantly childish to the nth degree. The other was less childish, but had a much much shorter skirt, so short it would never hide my diapers. It was a choice: childish and discrete, or less childish and more overt?

I pouted at the new dresses and took them both out of the closet.  If I missed another shift at the coffee house they would fire me.  I didn't mind.  I shouldn't have to work.  I was Mommy's princess!  But bills and stuff.  I pouted and sat on the edge of my bed, squishing when I did.  I had to have leaked all over the sheets, right?  But when I stood up, they weren't wet.  Ugh, where was Mommy?!

"So when are you leaving?" Meg called out from the living room. "The note that your girlfriend left said to meet her at nine at the club; shouldn't you be getting ready or something? Do you need something to wear?" The note that Meg had read, then put on the kitchen counter expecting her best friend to find with no prior mention.

"What are you talking about?"

"There's a note.  See?"

She held up a piece of paper and I waddled out to grab it.  9, at the club.  I checked my phone.  8:15.  Ugh! "Why didn't you tell me this sooner?!"

"You didn't ask," Meg said as I slammed my door shut.  I had to get changed, and not the sort of “changed” that I wanted.

Meg didn't point out how wet her best friend smelled; maybe she was being a good friend about it, or maybe she'd just subtly come to expect that scent of her. She sure did notice the childish dress she chose to wear though; it wasn't just immature or juvenile, it looked like it was something some doting parent would have a toddler wear to a fancy church event. Ironic, given how unholy the love her best friend was engaged in. You know, ‘cause gay. "Are you sure you don't need a ride?"

"I, um... I can take a bus or... or something..." I shifted side to side in my dress, obviously embarrassed.  I had never worn something like this before, never in my entire life.  And if this diaper leaked, it would show.  I was so scared to even sit down... "But if you wanted to drive, I guess that would be fine..."

"Sure thing." Meg grinned. "You might have to sit in the back seat though; I'm not sure girls your age are allowed up front." Ah yes, jokes. Typically that would have evoked a venomous sass from Pippy, but that was before. Before she wore diapers full time. Before she wore dresses like that. Before she'd become Bailey’s.

My cheeks took on color and I nodded my head shyly. "Y-yes ma'am," I said on instinct.  Meg rolled her eyes and led me down the stairs to our cars.  I looked at mine first; tiny and blue.  Two days ago I realized I couldn't drive anymore.  I sat there in the driver's seat, but I just... I couldn't figure out what to do.  Meg had been driving me around ever since.

Yes ma'am. Oh lordy. Meg actually ran with it and opened the back seat of her car, nodding with all seriousness at her best friend to get in. And then as icing on the cake, she leaned in and buckled her seatbelt, too. This was weird, yeah, but Pippy seemed a lot happier since meeting her kinky as fuck girlfriend cougar woman, so Meg wasn't going to rock the boat.

I kicked my feet in the back seat and looked down at my shoes.  White and new.  Another gift from Mommy.  This wasn't club attire.  Everyone was gonna stare.  They were gonna notice me.  Ugh, I was already so embarrassed... "Meg... um.  Thanks for... being so great about everything the past few weeks.  I just... I know a lot is going on..."

"Yeah I get it.” What an understatement. “This is all new to you, dating a girl, and an older woman at that, one with some pretty quirky tastes too. You just wanna please her, right? You want her to like you? Yeah, tale as old as time. I wouldn't be your best friend if I didn't get that simple thing, Pippy." Meg looked at her through the rear view mirror. "It's called NRE, you're deep in, enjoy it while you have it, and don’t let anyone shame you for it."

New Relationship Energy, Meg called it.  Was thralldom NRE all the time?  Would it ever fade?  I wondered about Mommy's other thralls... did they ever stop thinking about her?  I shuffled out of the car in front of the club and waved at my best friend. "Thanks for the ride.  I'll be home later." Ugh, why did I have to wear this stupid dress...

The music that used to annoy Pippy was more-or-less the choir to her salvation these days - the heady bass thumps and chiastic lyrics posing as poetry had a way of worming their way into her brain and getting under her skin. Music and a Mint Julep and giving her living soul over to a creature of the night more beautiful than anybody had ever seemed to be. She was complimented on her dress, flirted with, even asked to dance, but she wouldn't leave the bar until her owner showed up.

A couple people commented on my clothes.  A few others gave me weird looks.  It wasn't club attire.  It wasn't appropriate for this place.  I drew a lot of attention, and every time someone looked over I shied further into my seat.  I finished the whole drink before Bailey even showed up.  I didn't want to be here.  I didn't want to be dressed like this...

"The most colorful of diamonds in the darkest of roughs, I sure couldn't miss you in a crowd, my little doll." I kissed her - on the hand, chivalrous-like, and smiled knowingly at the look of need she had in her eyes.

"I hate this dress," I said flatly, almost annoyed.  But just seeing her brought a warmth to my skin.  I felt the soggy pink diaper start to grow warm.  I had no control around her.  She sapped it out of me. "I don't want to stay here tonight.  I want to go somewhere else."

"And I want to dance with my favorite thrall." Favorite. Not only. I gave her the compliment, and drowned her in her own security. We both had games to play, and I loved to watch her squirm.

Favorite... I looked away shyly and a smile spread across my lips.  Favorite.  "Ten minutes.  But I really don't want to stay." Concession was everything.  Ten minutes turned into two hours.  Dancing.  Sweating.  Wetting.  I hadn't changed since early this morning - the rule was that Mommy was the only one that could change me anymore - so when I felt the dripping down my thighs, I shouldn't have been surprised.  I froze on the dance floor, looking down at my feet where my socks started to yellow.  Oh no....

"People don't matter. I matter. What they think doesn't matter. I matter." She was leaking, dripping down her legs, soaking her socks. Her eyes tried to escape mine, but I wouldn't let them, I wouldn't allow her to look away. I looked at her, through her, deep into her, and I forced her to be enveloped by me. "I think you're beautiful when you're so devoted."

"I'm not..." I tried to look away but she took me by the chin.  She looked me dead in the eye and leaned in to kiss me on the lips.  By the time she pulled away, my eyes were glossy and my head was filled with fog.  So we danced.  We danced and before the hour was up my socks were soaked and my dress had a visible wet patch on the front from where Mommy would push her body against mine.

"You're my favorite for a reason,” I whispered in her ear. And she was my favorite, but the reason wasn't what she thought - she was my favorite was because she made every victory feel all the more sweet with her fragments of resistance. I was a very old vampire; I shouldn't have been so enamored by her attitude, but I was. She was delicious. And seeing her surrender even just for a moment, was sweeter than any feeding could have been.

-----------

Thank you for reading, darling angels (and deviant devils)!  Like, comment, and check out our Patreon! :D 

• Like 4

9.) Home

She took me by the hand into the women's restroom.  My head was filled with music and the smell of her perfume.  Or maybe that was how she always smelled.  Maybe I had a weird ability to smell her stronger than anything else in the world.  I looked at myself in the mirror, at the huge wet spot on the front of my dress, and blushed furiously.  It was all the passion I needed to stand up to her again, but fighting her in this state always felt impossible. "Look what you made me do!"

"Look what you did for me." I pushed the words back on her. "There's no way you can top this, there's nothing more you could do to impress me. I should leave now, I should leave you here for the night, now that I know you've done all you can.” I wasn't going to leave. We both knew that. I was daring her to do more, though, but more importantly, I was giving her permission to.

My cheeks turned pink.  My stomach had been bubbling all night.  I could go into that bathroom stall right now and use the toilet!  I could strip myself of this diaper, breaking her "no changing" rule, and go on with my life.  But as humiliating, as pathetic, as awful as it was... I didn't want to anymore.  I just wanted her... "I want to go somewhere else," I said again.  We had been dancing for hours.  Finally, I had some leverage.

There were ways I got around, ways I went from A to B, ways vampires stayed hidden from the outside world. We had talents. I wrapped my arms around her and we effervesced, the lights swirling around us.  The next moment we were atop a hill on the outskirts of the college town, looking down at all the lights of the city below and the pinpricks of the stars above. Thralls didn't usually get to travel by celerity, but this was a special occasion.

I looked down at the town from the top of the hill, in a grassy field, and I... I had no idea how I'd gotten here.  Was it vampire magic?  Did she bite me and I lost track of time like I so often did?  But it didn't feel like that.  I didn't have the hazy afterglow of being bitten.  I was in the club, then I wasn't.  Still, the wetness on the front of my dress was as apparent as ever, but no one was around to see. "What... how did you do that?" But before she answered, she helped me lie down in the grass.  She had a bag on her shoulder - I swear that wasn't there before...

"You've given me so much delight, my little Pipsqueak, surrendered so much maturity to me. You've been such a good girl." I pulled her dress up as I spoke. I untaped her diaper - soaked through from use the entire day - and ran my nails over the goosebumps on her legs. "I'm so proud of you. I know you're ready to give me more, and I want you to be completely aware of yourself when you do."

I shoved the dress down between my legs with frustration and tried to sit back up. "We're in public you idiot!  You can't just change me here!" I tried to push her hands away, but Bailey had always been stronger than me.  I could blame her vampire traits, but most people were stronger than me anyway.

"Do you see anybody else around? Because if you'd like to, I can arrange it.  I thought you’d prefer more solitude, but I can arrange for your grand offer to me to be a more public affair." She was so easy to hold down, so easily molded, shaped, made mine. "Maybe you need people to see... people to watch, to witness what a little girl you've become to please your owner, your mistress, your Mommy."

"No!  I..." I hesitated, looking around the empty hill with burning cheeks.  Satellites could see me, probably, getting my diaper changed in this field.  My cheeks burned. "I'm sorry," I muttered and laid back on the ground.  I knew what she wanted.  I knew she wanted me to mess myself.  Weirdly enough, I felt... ready.  I wanted it too.  But I'd never give her the satisfaction so easily.

"Oh no no, your sorry isn't needed. I'll get you changed, and then I'll bring some friends and family up here. Meg. That cutie from your lecture. Your parents, your brother. You want everybody to see how proudly you surrender, you're absolutely right." By the time I was done teasing her, I'd pulled her up into the fresh diaper, taped it in place, and rubbed the thick pink plastic. I was planning to have my teeth in her when she did it - it was going to be the most delicious humiliation I'd ever tasted.

I sat up and gave her a stern look, trying to convey any modicum of adulthood, only to express myself like a pouting child. "If I give you this," I told her quietly, with little confidence in my voice, "then I want something in return." I had thought about it for days.  I had wondered what equivalent I could ask of her.  My eternal immaturity for something of hers.  And I knew what I wanted.

"If you give me this," I parroted to her, subtly reminding her that she didn't have a choice, but also opening up the dialog to continue. Both of us knew that anything I gave her would be a mercy, a choice of my own, and what she did or didn't do was irrelevant because I owned her. But our game was so pleasantly fun.

The fresh diaper felt so comfortable under my bottom.  I forgot how much I loved to be dry.  Then, I forgot again how much I loved to be wet.  Endlessly, I was constantly reminded how much I loved being owned by Mommy. "I want you to take me home, where you live." Bailey had never so much as mentioned where she lived, let alone eluded to its location, and judging by the way her expression fell, I could tell it was incredibly private.  I looked up at her with my signature pout. "I'm yours, Mommy.  But you're mine too.  My only."

If I took her back to where I lived, things would change - where I lived was a place only for vampires and not for thralls. If I took her back there, she'd need to become a vampire, she'd need to be embraced. She'd then lose everything divine about my ownership of her. Any feelings she had for me would from then on need to be voluntarily. I wondered if she knew that. I wondered if she was worth it. If she was worth giving up. She was so stupidly pretty, so needy, so longing to serve. Oh the irony of her request. "There'll be strings attached if I do."

"I don't care," I said simply. "When you first bit me, I hated you.  I hated that you took away my agency and my identity.  And now... now I'm... I'm just totally enamored with this.  With you.  With belonging somewhere so surely, so certainly, that I'm willing to humiliate myself every single day.  And it's probably stupid vampire magic, right?  But I don't even care, because I'm so much happier now.  Happier with you.  And... and I don't want to be just another thrall to you.  I don't want to be like all those others.  I want to be special.  So take me home."

Was she worth giving up my hold over her? She was just an impetuous little thrall who asked too much. She was a know-it-all, a bratty little toy who defied the rules. I could have a thousand other thralls all more succulent and much easier than she'd be. But the way she looked at me, the way she talked, the way she was so damn sure of herself wanting to give herself away... this was what siring was for, wasn't it? This kiss would be different. I nodded my head and I put my lips to her neck. This would be unlike everything she'd had from me before - I'd drain her slowly, I'd draw it out while she surrendered, I'd leave her so close to dry... and then I'd feed her my blood in return. I'd nourish her. I'd change her. Not a smitten thrall, not a lovesick fool, not a puppet, not a follower.

Every other time she had bitten me, it was hot.  It was energizing.  My nerves caught fire and I whimpered and felt pleasure like I had never felt before.  But this wasn't like that at all.  This was cold.  Freezing.  My skin felt like ice.  I felt my teeth chatter.  There was no pleasure - only pain.  Awful, horrible pain.  I dug my nails into her arms as she bit down harder.  My head started to pound.  My body ached.  I felt energy seeping out of me.  I felt a mysterious discomfort.  Miserable.  Sick.  And finally, I realized... I felt death.  Death was coming for me.  I would die here, in her arms.  I would die here... finally, her lips left my neck and I looked up at her through blurry vision.  I was moment away from unconsciousness.  A sleep I wouldn't wake up from.  She bit down on her hand, between her thumb and her index finger, and put it to my lips.  I looked at her quizzically, in my deathly delirium.

"Trust me." I told her, running my free hand through her hair. I held her in my arms and I held my bleeding hand to her lips. She had to suck. She had to want it. She could leave now, she could fade away and die like humans always did. She could defy me, she could deny me her ultimate surrender. Or she could do precisely what I had hopes she'd do.

She put her hand to my mouth and I sucked on it, the way I had learned to suck on her nipples, to suck on my pretty pink pacifier.  The warm blood slid down my throat, sour like rotten milk, then sweet like melted ice cream.  My tongue cherished the flavor.  My fingers reached up and took her hand in mine to find better purchase.  I drank.  I drank and I felt warm again.  I felt alive.  No, I felt... radically alive.  I felt remarkably alive.  When Bailey took her hand away from me, I was irritated.  I wanted to hit her.  Attack her.  Force her down and bite her again.  But I hesitated.  I took a breath and shook my head. "What... did you do..."

"I gave you what you wanted." She looked perplexed, she looked confused, like what I'd said made no sense at all. We hadn't moved anywhere, we weren't at my home. She didn't realize what I'd done to her, yet. That she could get up and leave. That she was free now, and service to me could now only be volunteered and not expected. Her teeth rode above her lip as she obliviously smiled. Oh she looked so cute with fangs…

I felt different.  The world had a unique hue.  The colors were sensual.  I could feel the light breeze on my skin.  I could hear cars from miles down the hill.  But most uniquely of all, I felt... in control.  I felt the weight of my bladder as I kept it from emptying into the diaper.  I felt the weakness of Bailey's words.  The compulsions to obey her were gone.  Everything was gone.  I was returned to normal, and at the same time, I was so different.  I shook my head and tried to figure it out.  She said there was no going back... "I'm free of you, aren't I?" She nodded her head. "I'm... a vampire?" She nodded again. "And you don't own me anymore?" At that, she looked sad.  But she nodded once more.

I didn't know that I'd made the right choice - her defiance as a thrall was so paramount that I couldn't even imagine what she'd become once embraced. Humans were so weak, so small, so limited. Vampires saw things, heard things, felt things, possessed things, we were infinite and we were forever. Maybe she wouldn't even need me anymore. "From here on in, your surrender is voluntary. You're special, just the way you wanted to be. Come home with me, or leave.... if you must."

Voluntary.  I looked at Bailey - even the compulsion to call her Mommy had left me - with awe.  She had given me up.  She took away everything she gave me.  Part of me was mad at her.  I wasn't supposed to have a choice!  But another part of me was enamored.  A choice... something no thrall ever has.  I bit my lip and looked down at the city below.  We were equals now.  I never had to play her games again.  I never had to wear a diaper.  I could leave her.  I could leave... "Move over," I muttered, climbing up on her lap and wrapping my legs around her stomach.

"They look good on you..." I mused, tapping the tips of her fangs with my finger, then booping her nose for good measure as she sat in my lap and embraced me with her legs. Her face was above mine, her diapered behind was in place atop me, and her too-perfect-for-human skin caught the starlight and made it look so much more beautiful than the sky ever could.

"I look good on you," I countered with a fanged smile. "I love you, Bailey.  You've done so much for me.  Even if I'm not under your weird vampire magic, I still love you.  And even if  I don't depend on you, I still love you.  And... and even though I'm more powerful than anyone in the world, I want to give all that power to you.  I don't want it..." She knew what was coming.  She had planned it.  But did she ever expect it to feel like this?  I didn't.

I smirked and nodded. She'd fallen so hard for me as a thrall; her resistance had been the reason why. As her conscious self had tugged on the leash of servitude, her subconscious sank deeper and deeper under my control. As she rebelled and taunted, her heart became more and more wrapped up in everything about me. Embracing her like this was reckless, it was sinful. She wasn't made to beg for me, she hadn't been made to earn it; I could well have turned a monster on the world with no recourse. And yet... her first action as a vampire, her first gesture, her first display of power... was to sit her diapered ass on my lap, and continue her submission of her own free will. "Show me my love for you isn't ill-placed, Pipsqueak."

I curled my arms around her neck and touched my forehead to hers.  Pushing was so easy, on her lap, in her arms.  It came so naturally, like my body begged for it.  But it was nothing like before - nothing like the accidents I hardly felt.  No, this was voluntary.  This was a choice.  Because of that, it was so much more humiliating.  I grunted and felt the mess fill the seat of my diaper, squish against the thick padding, mush into my bottom, and stink up the hillside as I sat my full diaper down on Bailey's lap.  I could have stopped it.  I could have said no.  But I'd given up my power.  I'd consciously, voluntarily, given myself to Bailey.  To Mommy.  Her stinky little vampire girl.

She breathed deeply, taking in the air she'd tainted with her smell, trembling in the kind of arousal that true submission came along with, feeling sexuality the way that vampires did. Her body twitched in delight that made human orgasms seem like pleasant itches in comparison.  And when she finally opened her eyes, we were in a bed - in my bed - with red velvet sheets and the dimmest of light, bending and splintering into rainbows, defying physics and reality. Vampires existed on a different light spectrum than humans, which was why we could only be seen when the sun was down and why we didn’t appear in reflections. But our spectrum was so much more beautiful, as Pippy was just beginning to understand. There was a lot she had to learn now; about who she was, what that meant, and what the future held.

But for the moment, all Pippy had to concern herself with was enjoying the submissive bliss of her messy diaper as long as possible before I changed her. Right now, all she need worry about was pleasure and love. "Welcome home, little one."

[End.]

~~~~

Thanks for sticking through 'til the end, you cute frosted cupcakes with sprinkles!  Full PDFs and ePubs are available on our Patreon!  

• Like 11

AwwwwWwwww!!! ? such a cute ending to a phenomenal story. I was off and on reading this story and catching up and I was surprised when I logged in today and saw it was finished! I've always been a huge fan of stories with vampire characters and this mix of ABDL with it was very delightfully crafted.

Thank you for another incredible story, Sofie!