LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*Monster-In-Law* (Private w/ Diaperboy187)

He groaned loudly, as he turned his gaze to focus on the peach, white, and black tile walls surrounding the tub. Of course, even in their hypnotic pattern, he found reminders of his humiliation - as the crest of the bubbles encroached carelessly on the tiles' sense of belonging and order.

God, what would Denise think, if she could see him now? If she could see him sitting in the bubble bath, being scrubbed by a princess sponge? What would his football buddies say? God - what were his co-workers ALREADY saying? He shuddered at the thought.

Of course... He told himself, closing his eyes tightly against his rage. Of course "Tummy" was too mature of a word for her. But he had to consider himself lucky. With every indignity that he had suffered so far this morning - his shame had been kept relatively private. So, begrudgingly, he said "Tum...Tum..." to appease her.

"Good baby. What should mommy wash next ?" Dee asked Joshua as she finished washing his tummy. She was to see he was slowly beginning to cooperate and accept his new life. By the time his wife returned she planned to have her son in law turned into the perfect sissy baby. Dee waited for Joshua to answer eager to teach him what each part of his body was now expected to be called.

He scowled as he recognized the game she was playing at. She intended to go body part by humiliating body part... Making him refer to each one as some horrible new name. 

He stopped suddenly... Dear God what would she make him call his.... No. No he wasn't going to think about it. He couldn't bring himself to think about it. He had always believed - strongly - in the power of words. With this exercise she was retaining his mind. 

But even though he understood the game... Could he stop her?

"Can you please wash my legs, and feet, Mommy?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Oh you mean your legs and footsies ?" Dee asked Joshua as she began to wash them next. She hoped he knew any disobedience would lead to a much worse punishment than being put in a baby's used diaper. As she slowly washed them she waited for her son in law to repeat her. "Come on say legs and footsies" Dee teased Joshua as she stopped for a second.

He didn't know why he had chosen them... Was it because the Toesie Time from earlier was still so fresh in his mind? He had stated blushing furiously again as he mumbled "legs and footsies Mommy"

But the blushing didn't seem to be due to what he was saying. No, as she started washing his feet and toes, he shuddered in the water. Apparently the morning's phone call and how she humiliated him had some kind of impact on him.

Unseen by Dee... As she did this he started to feel his tiny penis twitch under the water. "Oh... No No no no no..." He told himself in his own mind. Not now... Not with this...

"Mommy can't hear baby" Dee told Joshua as she refused to accept his mumbling as an answer. She did continue washing his legs and feet in the meantime though. For now she hadn't yet noticed what was happening with his penis. Dee would mercilessly tease Joshua if she thought he was getting excited by it.

He bit his bottom lip. Hard. What was happening to him? Why was his stomach churning as she cleaned his feet and toes? Perhaps more importantly, why were his eyes moving to hers, as his tiny penis stood at its full, almost painful, erect state. A full 3.5 inches! 

"Legs and... Ehem... Legs and footsies Mommy" he said, his arousal causing his voice to get caught in his throat. He started trying to think of anything to make his arousal go away before she discovered it

Just as Dee finished washing Joshua's legs and feet she noticed his penis was erect. She laughed as even when hard it was still incredibly small compared to an adult one. Although she wasn't sure why he was excited she wasn't going to let the opportunity go to waste. "Aww does the wittle baby like having her footsies washed ? Or maybe she is just excited to get back in her diapees ? Is that it ?" Dee asked Joshua as she teased him and referred to him as a girl.

• Like 1

He swallowed, hard. She had noticed! He knew there was nothing he could do to hide it, but he wished that she hadn't seen. He couldn't bring himself to look at her, as his gaze fell to the side of the tub and, it would seem, to Dee's feet.

"No....No Mommy..." He said, trying to restrain his rage "I...it's Just...i don't...." But he couldn't come up with anything that would make sense or NOT put him in a position to be laughed at more.

"Aww it's alright. I knew you needed to be diapered since the first time I saw you. Even if you look grown-up I can tell you're just a baby" Dee continued to tease Joshua unaware of what had really made him hard. She had no idea it was feet not diapers turning him on. For now she hadn't noticed him looking at her feet. Dee waited for Joshua to tell her what he wanted her to wash next.

His body was, through no desire of his own, betraying him. As he sat in the tub and felt his tiny penis throb and twitch, he couldn't for the life of him understand why that was happening. In fact, even something that could've been arousing - like being bathed by an attractive older woman - wasn't the cause of his involuntary reaction. He knew that much. 

But he could postulate all day on what WASN'T affecting him so noticeably - however as he avoided making eye contact with her and stared at the floor where her feet were resting - the image of her wicked and cruel smile invaded his mind like a stabbing knife. Then the image of her holding his own toes in his mouth. 

"No... I'm... I'm not..." He did weakly, distracted. He was completely unaware of how badly he was blushing as he shut his eyes tightly to keep from staring any longer - and to deal with his subconscious mind, which in his moment, had become a more menacing threat than even his Mother-in-Law... Because it appeared as if it had betrayed him.

It took a moment before Dee realized Joshua was staring at his feet and to connect the dots. She then gave her son in law a very mischievous and sinister smile as she put her foot on the edge of the bathtub. "Did somebody enjoying playing with their feet ? I think they did. Why don't you tell me what to wash next while you suck on my feet ?" She suggested to him though it was clearly more than a suggestion. Dee waited as she brought her foot closer to Joshua's mouth.

• Like 1

When she put her foot on the edge of the tub, he couldn't help but realize that his eyes were drawn immediately to it. The way that she moved her toes seductively toward him.

"No... No I didn't. I really... I really didn't..." He whined. And that's what it was, a whine. He whined because he realized that is exactly what was affecting him. It was her feet and toes. God... He couldn't allow himself to become even MORE pathetic could he?

He realized that tone meant that, no, He didn't have any choice. So he tried to think of something she couldn't give a sissy name to, and something that wouldn't be arousing.

"My...my chest?" He asked weakly, as he saw the sadistic grin on her face and noticed that she moved her toes closer toward his face. Was it an order? Was it a test? He couldn't tell. Was she just trying to see if she had yet another avenueby which to utterly destroy him?

Ultimately he realized that it didn't matter. She was going to humiliate him no matter what. But if he disobeyed it would be so much worse. So, after suggesting his chest, He leaned forward and took her toes into his mouth - his face burning with shame.

"Ok let's wash the baby's chest next" Dee told Joshua as she began to wash his chest. She began wiggling her toes around in her son in law's mouth making it hard for him to say anything. Once she took him to her pediatrician friend she was going to tell her all about his little foot fetish. Dee wondered if Denise had any clue about Joshua's foot fetish.

• Like 1

He was blushing furiously as his Mother in Law clearly started to enjoy her new discovery. Wiggling her toes inside of his mouth made his face so hot he felt like he had a fever.  How had he gotten into this new and terrible situation? He had never had any kind of foot fetish before... But as Dee so nonchalantly moved her toes in his mouth, he felt his penis throbbing independently.

He had already experienced several bouts of crying this morning, or he would've started all over again. He had never thought of Dee as attractive - never been aroused by feet or toes... And yet, his body was reacting to her as she washed his chest.

He decided to try and pull away from sucking on her toes... Determined to regain control of his own mind and body. However, as he pulled free of every toe but her big one on that foot - she seemed unfazed... As he saw that she had already started moving the other foot up for him. 

He shut his eyes. Please Jesus, if Denise mist find out about this time between Joshua and Dee - please don't let her find out how submissively he had serviced her feet while she bathed him.

Dee kept washing Joshua's chest laughing as his penis was still hard. She laughed as he tried to get her foot out of his mouth and brought her other foot close to him. As soon as he removed one foot the other would go right in his mouth. Dee finished washing Joshua's chest and waited for him to pick a new body part.

He finally moved enough that he was able to pull his head away from her foot. He blushed furiously as she wiggled her now glistening toes in his face. What was happening to him?!? His peniswas sticking out harder than it had ever been! But this was HER, he wasn't attracted to her! This was her feet! Was he really this pathetic?!? As she moved her foot back down, just to bring the other up to take its place, he hung his head as groaned.  He knew he was supposed to pick a new body part now, but there were only two left... As he didn't want her touching either one. However, as she sat there expectantly - taunting him with her foot and wiggling her toes in his face - he knew he had no choice.  She was tapping his lips with her toes when he said "my... My penis nex...."

But she had taken the opportunity to stick her toes in his mouth again. Instead of finishing the sentence, he could only be heard whining as she worked her toes in and out of his mouth seductively.

"You must really love having feet in your mouth. First your own during your work call and now mine during bathtime. Just imagine what Denise would say if she saw you like this. I bet you never get this excited for her" Dee teased Joshua as she replaced her feet in his mouth. She was really enjoying teasing her son in law over her discovery. When he asked her to wash his penis she pretended not to hear him. Dee would likely save Joshua's most embarrassing parts for last.

He tried to argue as her pedicured toes moved in and out of his mouth. It took him a second to realize that she was stimulating a blowjob... With her toes... And his face burned a furiously deep red.

"Mmmapmmmmhhh...  Nu uuummmhh...pmmmpp" he tried to argue, then lowered his gaze as she burst out laughing. He was ashamed that he was so hard because of this. As she curled and flexed her toes in his mouth, he felt like he couldn't sink much lower.

"Nnnnnuuuuuuuummmm" he tried to tell her he had chosen. But as she just stared at him with that terrible grin he knew that wasn't the right choice.  He pointed to His arms... Deciding not to embarrass himself any further by attempting to talk.

"You want your arms and handsies done next ?" Dee asked Joshua as she began to wash his arms and hands. She waited for him to repeat her even with feet and toes moving around in his mouth. By the time she was done she wondered if her son in law would still have an erection. Dee made sure to speed up a little bit so they could get out before noon to do their errands.