LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*Monster-In-Law* (Private w/ Diaperboy187)

Tears were flooding down his cheeks as he sucked in his own toes... The nasty mess of the diaper perilously close to his face. Then he heard the telltale click of the phone camera recording his humiliating experience. It had only just dawned on him - why did she need so many pictures? His Fear grew even more when she approached him with the pink plastic panties.

As she slid them on him, after telling him of course that she knew he loved Toesie Time... He remembered her surfs from earlier... Surely she didn't intend to take him out... Like this?!?

"Now you can't stay inside all day so we're going to get some food in your tummy then go run some errands around town" Dee told Joshua after taking a few pictures of him in the plastic panties. She finally released him from the changing table only to pick him up and head for the kitchen. In the kitchen sat Denise's old highchair as if waiting for the small man. "Now I know you probably want to choose your own breakfast but babies have to eat what they are given understand ?" Dee asked Joshua as she got ready to put him in the highchair.

Being picked up was the first unpleasant surprise - as he found that movement made the mess in the diaper move and made it even more disgusting. 

Learning that they were going out was the second unpleasant surprise. He couldn't... He wouldn't... No...that was TOO much. As he was released from the changing table, he instantly tried to make a break for it - only to be caught handily and taken to the kitchen where Denise's old highchair, designed to look like a princess throne, awaited him.

"Dee... Please I'll play along - I'll do whatever, but you can't really think it's a good idea to go out... Like THIS!!" He stared in horror at the high chair. It was pink and designed to look like a throne. But when he saw the chair, he was horrified to see that it had the words "Girly  Girl" written on it in sparkly paint.

"Please, there's no reason for this! I can't go out like this - I'm going to be ruined!"

"Don't worry I'll pick out an outfit for you if you behave. That means eating everything I give you though" Dee told Joshua as she put him in the highchair. She strapped him in then laughed at how easily he fit into it despite being an adult. After taking a few more pictures she pulled out a bib to match the highchair complete with princess designs. Dee went to go put the bib on Joshua ready to punish him if he resisted in any way.

Pick out an outfit? He couldn't stand the thought of being dressed by his Mother in Law, especially given the current climate of their relationship. The idea sounded terrible, and he couldn't quit chasing horrible ideas around in his mind. 

But what was the alternative? Standing there in the gross diaper, a baby's diarrhea enveloping him and being contained by the pink plastic panties that his wife had once toddled around in... He had no doubt in his mind that she would take him out just as he was if he disobeyed.

As he was placed and strapped into the princess highchair, the mess got pushed all around in the diaper, causing him to fidget wildly. He could only imagine that this is what it would feel like to sit in mud... Cold, wet, mud.  He fought back tears as she produced the princess bib.

For a moment he contemplated resistance. But he was stuck - both physically in the highchair and metaphorically by the pictures She had now. So as she approached, her began to tremble, his head shaking... But he didn't fight back.

Dee tied the bib around Joshua's neck before going over to the refrigerator and getting out a gallon of milk and what looked like a chocolate bar. She then got baby food, a bottle, and baby silverware. After that she sat to work making breakfast making sure to crush some of the chocolate bar and stir it into the bottle of milk. Dee wondered if Joshua knew that it wasn't really chocolate but instead fast acting laxatives guaranteed to work in thirty minutes or less.

Joshua watched, unblinking and with the same wide eyed fascinating with which one might observe a witch concocting a passion brew.  The milk he fully expected - it just seemed to go with her machinations so far.

Perhaps he should've expected the baby food as well. But when he saw the Orange and green slimy goop, he groaned loudly. In fact, he could swear that he felt his stomach starting to cramp up.

When she started grinding the chocolate bar and mixing it with the milk, however, it brought back memories of his own childhood - as so he thought nothing of it - save for wondering why shewould take the extra step.

The awkward silence was broken when he noticed that he could smell the putrid baby food. "Dee, Please don't make me eat that. Please - That is the most disgusting looking thing I've ever seen..."  He pleaded, unconsciously fidgeting constantly due to the mess in the diaper.

"Nonsense it's just what a baby like you needs. If you give me any trouble just remember that I can easily show the pictures I've been taking to anyone I please" Dee informed Joshua as she put a jar of chicken and peas on the highchair tray along with the bottle of warm milk. She had a jar of prunes to help the laxatives in his bottle and was going to make him eat all of it. Once she was sure he wouldn't try to push the baby food or bottle off the tray she used a baby spoon to get a spoonful of the chicken and peas baby food. "Come on open wide for the carriage" Dee teased Joshua as she moved it closer to his mouth while making horse sounds.

Of course, She was right. What could he do? As long as she had his phone, and those pictures, His life was in her hands. This realization also made him acknowledge that while he was in a living hell... Nothing permanent had happened yet. He needed to keep his cool, no matter what.

It was difficult as she sat the baby food before him. He recoiled, his head coming to rest on the highchair back with the words "Girly Girl" on either side of his head. Ugh... He fidgeted in the chair.

Yet, Dee would waste no time in pulling up a heaping spoonful of the goop and bringing it toward his lips. Reluctantly, he's opened his mouth to accept the pungent and disgusting 'breakfast.'

The taste was terrible, as he couldn't tell which was worse- this mess, or Toesie Time. As he forced himself to swallow it, His face turned a deep crimson.

"There we go eat your yummy food and maybe someday you'll grow up to be big and strong" Dee continued to tease Joshua while making sure he didn't try to spit it out. She got another spoonful ready even as her son in law tried to swallow the first bit of baby food. When he wanted the bottle all he would have to do was point to it. Dee seemed to be greatly enjoying forcing Joshua to eat baby food while sitting in the girly highchair.

The spoonful of baby food had a texture that was completely foreign to him. Something akin to a hybrid of meringue and custard - coated by a thin layer of the slime that covers sidewalks the day after a rain. Almost as soon as it hit his tongue, he was gagging, trying to get it swallowed.

Then, after what he would've readily deemed the fight of his life, And he managed to get it swallowed - right there before him she had another heaping spoonful. He groaned loudly as he accepted it, then another, and then another. His eyes were clenched tightly as she shoveled the mess into his mouth

Of course, She stopped after each spoonful to wipe the residue onto his cheeks and chin.

He wriggled in the chair - trying to free his hands enough so that he could wipe the mess off of his face.

Once Dee had made Joshua eat every spoonful of the chicken and peas baby food she put the bottle in his mouth and held it there. She could see the bib was very messy from some of the food falling off the spoon or out of his mouth. Holding the bottle in place for him she waited for her son in law to start drinking it. Dee would move onto the prunes once Joshua had finished half of his chocolate milk bottle.

At last, he finished the disgusting mess. Sitting topless in the chair, he not only felt the plastic backing of the bib, but also felt the bits of cold, slimy baby food that fell onto him. 

As the rubber nipple invaded his mouth, it took him a second before he was willing to start drinking it. Rather, he was glaring at her over the bottle. But, remembering the photos she already had, and not wanting to encourage her to take any more - especiallyin this messy state, he started drinking from the bottle - holding it for her with the hands he had finally managed to get free of the plastic highchair tray.

Dee watched as Joshua held the bottle with both hands and began taking more pictures of him. She hoped the laxatives and prunes would work through his body very quickly. After he had drank half of the bottle she took it away from him. "Ok time to eat your prunes so you don't get constipated" Dee teased Joshua as she put the jar on the highchair tray and got a huge spoonful ready.

There was something crushing about sitting there, framed by the words "Girly Girl," covered in baby food and drinking from one of his wife's old, glass baby bottles with her standing in front of him taking pictures - with his cell phone no less. He felt utterly defeated, and could imagine no scenario in which she didn't show the pictures to Denise. She had wanted for years to destroy his marriage, and it seemed as if she finally had her opportunity. In a little over 90 minutes, he had given her more material than she'd been able to gather in the previous 10 years.

Thankfully, she pulled out the bottle finally and Joshua had a moment of slight rejoice... Until she produced the jar of prunes. Not that he needed any help remembering, but it made the poopy diaper He was currently wearing seem even more uncomfortable.

"Dee I'm so full... Please... I can't handle any more..."

Suddenly he heard a sparkly, girlish chime. He looked around and saw the smile on Dee's face, as she produced his cell. Of course, She had changed his notification tone as well.

It was a text... From his wife...

"Hey Babe, how are things going with my mom? It's crazy here! I love this company! Anyway, you guys aren't killing each other yet, right?"

Dee stopped as she heard the notification for a text message and read it out loud to Joshua. "Hmm should we show Denise how you are doing or are you going to eat your prunes like a good baby ?" She asked him as she got ready to send all the pictures she had to his wife. While it might be a bluff one push of the button could completely ruin his marriage. Dee waited to see what Joshua was going to do not caring if it ruined his marriage with Denise.

Joshua lowered his gaze, almost immediately. Something about how much he was praying to keep this secret from his wife made him feel even worse. But he did know that, no matter the cost, He did not want Denise seeing him in this state. He quickly held up his hands, and begged his Mother in Law not to send the pictures.

"No No... I'll be good. I'll be good." He said, his eyes watering up as he grabbed the jar of prunes and started choking them down... Gagging at the taste. He looked up and saw Dee texting his wife back from his phone.

"Nihhhh..." He mumbled - mouth full of disgusting prunes...then swallowed them and continued. "No! Look, I'm eating them! I'll drink the bottle! Please!"

"I'm a little cranky but am having a big breakfast to help" Dee texted Denise before showing Joshua the text message. She then got a few more pictures of him eating the prunes with his bare hands. The sight definitely looked a lot like a very messy toddler trying to feed themselves. Dee laughed while she waited for Joshua to eat every last prune.

"Oh God..." He muttered as he continued eating the prunes, his stomach starting to knot up from a combination of the gross food and anxiety. He noticed that she used the word "cranky" - like a baby would be. 

He glared at her, her laughter making it clear that she found it incredibly hilarious to text his wife using inside statements full of innuendo. 

The phone chimed again. "Lol - you're cranky? Aww - why? You didn't fight with my Mom already did you?"

Of course, he couldn't see what she said. He just knew that Dee was laughing hysterically at the text and immediately started typing a long text back. He meanwhile, tried to hurry and finish the prunes, lest she get too much in to the texting as him.

"She's making me sleep in your room while we work in the other rooms. It's so embarrassing sleeping in a pink bedroom" Dee texted Denise pretending to be Joshua. Since the nursery and her adult room were both pink she was sure his wife wouldn't know she was talking about the nursery. Watching her son in law continue to eat the prunes kept her from keeping a straight face. Dee waited to see how much longer Joshua would take with eating the last of the prunes.

He was getting more and more upset, watching Dee text his wife and not knowing what the texts said. He was struggling to get through with the prunes, but the end was in sight. Just a few more to go...

Meanwhile, the phone chimed again "Didn't she tell us that she had that turned back into a nursery? Lol I guess that would be embarrassing. Are you guys getting along though?""

Joshua saw Dee's face light up, which could only mean bad things for him. But as she started typing the reply, he heard the chime again. "Oh! I forgot to tell you, I'm not the only one from out office here. At the last minute, they sent Mario! Isn't that cool? I'm not all alone like you were worried about!"

Joshua noticed that Dee's face took that mischievous shine to it with this second text. If he had seen the text, he would've known why. Joshua hated Mario. He and Denise had been hired at the same time, and he had always openly flirted with Joshua's wife. On one of Dee's more recent visits, the topic had come up - and it was no secret that Denise sometimes flirted back... Dee knew all of it.

Finally, he had finished the last of the prunes, panting - gagging - and gasping. "Ok...ok i finished. Please tell me that you aren't sending her those pictures!"

"Yes I'm sleeping in the nursery. Yes your mommy and I got a little sideways. It's good that Mario showed up and I hope you two have fun together" Dee continued to text Denise pretending to be Joshua. She had always liked Mario a lot better and tried to get her daughter to marry him instead of her current son in law. Once she saw all the prunes were gone she handed him the bottle. "Don't worry about what I'm doing just finish your breakfast" Dee told Joshua as she saw bits of prunes all over his face and bib.

The furious and repeated texting was making him incredibly nervous. He knew it was his wife, and the evil look on Dee's face told him that it was destructive. But what could he do? He was stuck in a poopy diaper, with baby food all over him, in his wife's old high chair... And now he was reaching for the bottle like ha had been instructed to do.

The phone chimed again. 

"Oh wow! I'm sleeping in a 5 star hotel and you're sleeping in my old nursery? Lol at least it's not in the crib, right?"

It chimed again:

"Lol,  My "mommy"? I hope that's an autocorrect type typo? 

I'm glad you're not mad about Mario. That's not like you, but thank you. Don't worry, he won't try anything."

Joshua finished the bottle off and then set the old bottle down on the high chair tray. 

"Dee... I'm done. Can you please not text Denise any of those pictures?"  

"Well it's comfier than the floor" Dee texted Denise adding a blush to the end of the message. She saw her son in law had finished the bottle and took a few more pictures of him. Since the laxatives and prunes hadn't seemed to have worked through his stomach yet she left him in the highchair for now. Dee waited to see if Joshua would poop in the baby diaper or if she had time to do something else.

He absolutely could not stop fidgeting. The mess from the diaper was growing more and more uncomfortable sitting there on the hard highchair, His stomach hurt from the disgusting meal, And he was anxious as could be and angry as hell that she was texting Denise.

Of course, if he could see that she had just basically told Denise he was sleeping in the crib, he would've probably turned the highchair over in anger. What's worse, or would have been had he known it, was that she did NOT tell Denise that using "mommy" was an autocorrect typo. 

But it soon became clear that it would take the laxatives a while to affect him - and that she had time to take care of something else while he was securelyy strapped into the highchair with no chance of escape.