LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*Monster-In-Law* (Private w/ Diaperboy187)

Dee was busy taking pictures of Joshua when the Barney theme song began playing. "Oh look at that baby has a call from work. I suppose you could answer it but you've been awfully naughty. After all I got you in diapers so you wouldn't be naked but you haven't even thanked me" She told him as she let the call go straight to voicemail. Unless he could earn it she wasn't about to let him talk on the phone with work. Dee waited counting down the seconds until Joshua gave in and thanked her for putting him in diapers.

He was starting to feel fresh panic now. If she had changed his ringtones, then she had unabridged access to everything in his phone. "You're kidding..." He said, unableto comprehend that she might not give him his phone. "Dee, that's my job..." And then, it was gone. Who knew what they needed, or how important it was? It was just gone...

"No! You can't do that!" He said angrily, fighting in vain with the changing table strap. "That's my work! Dee i have... I have to call them back!!" He yelled, before looking at her and realizing that until she got what she wanted, he had no power to get her to give him his phone.

After a LONG moment, he sighed loudly... "Th... Thank you... Dee... For putting me in such... Prefect diapers so... So i wouldn't be naked..."

"There now was that so hard ?" Dee asked Joshua as she redialed the number for him. She held the cellphone to his ear so he could talk but kept a tight hold on it. It was also on speaker so she could here every word that was said. Just as Joshua began talking with work Dee gave him an evil grin and moved his toes into his mouth making him sound more childish during the call.

Thank God, it was ringing. He had humiliated himself by thanking her, but it was alright because now it was ringing.

"Hey Brian, what's up?" Joshua began, only to be drawn into a conversation about acquisition cost. He was glad that there wasn't an emergency - but he was shaken from this by Dee silently getting his attention and flashing him that evil grin... Before grasping his foot in her hand. 

She gradually began lifting it toward him - making it difficult for Joshua to focus on what he was doing, and saying, to a work colleague. However, he soon saw where she was headed and tried to get Brian to hang up. 

However, notoriously long winded, Brian kept right on talking until Dee had guided Joshua's foot to his face and his toes into his mouth - like a baby. He was shaking his head violently at her, quietly being her to stop, when the conversation turned to him. 

Not knowing what else you do, he tried talking around his toes. "Daa guh... Ah...bacay...shun...mmm...ah...cuh...lulp...buh...."

His face was burning a deep crimson as Brian tried to make sense of what the Executive Vice President was saying.

Dee held Joshua's foot in his mouth forcing him to talk around it the best he could. Her grin got wider as Brian was having a harder time understanding the Executive Vice President. Even if he wanted to now he couldn't even ask for help getting out of his current situation. Dee waited to see how much longer Joshua and Brian would keep trying to talk together.

The conversation was, truly, one of the worst experiences of his life. Not that he and Brian had ever been the best of friends - because they certainly hadn't. It was because his title carried a certain amount of prestige. Prestige that he had basked in.

Now, here he was with the Accounts Director, babbling like a moron and drooling all over his own toes. Of course, the fact that Dee was working them around on his lips, as well as in and out of his mouth, didn't help matters. 

Being contorted like this also showed him how thick the diaper actually was - and he wondered whether or not he would be able to walk in it. His mind was also starting to gnaw on the question of how long she would continue this... And to what extreme.

Finally, mercifully, Brian hung up with him in frustration. Joshua looked up at Dee, unable to get enough leverage to free himself from her grasp. Her sick, twisted grin was awful... But at least she couldn't hold his feet in that position and take any more pictures.

Dee waited until Brian had hung up then took the phone and instructed Joshua "Now be a good baby and keep playing with your feet" She was planning on getting some pictures of the adorable sight no matter what. If her son in law tried to disobey her he would quickly find out how hard she could spank. Dee waited to see if Joshua would obey her as she got ready to take more pictures.

The second that she released his ankle and he was able to take his toes from his mouth, he did so. The drool causing his toes to glisten in the light. He didn't even register that she was preparing to take pictures of him, seeing only that she was playing with his phone.

"Dee... Dee listen! Listen to me! Please stop! That was Brian from work! Do you understand? The guy that's after my job! He's going to tell them that I was being obtuse! Please Dee - just stop this!"

He was yelling now, and visibly struggling against the strap that held his arms locked in place. 

"And...let...me...up!!! Argh!!!" He struggled in vain, kicking his feet wildly.

Dee shook her head in disappointment when Joshua refused to obey her. She unpinned the cloth diaper and set it aside before lifting his butt up. Before he could do anything to stop it she began spanking him very hard with one hand while holding his squirming legs with the other hand. Dee wondered if Joshua knew the neighbors were still watching them drawing quite the crowd around the windows.

The speed with which she was on him made him flinch slightly in fear. It was in that moment that she seized his ankles together and held him steady - unpinning the diaper. 

"Oh thank God... Now we can..."

But just like that, his naked butt was lifted into the air and she began raining slaps down onto it. His bottom jiggled girlishly, accompanied by a startled squeal as she began spanking him. 

The first few were more startling and embarrassing than painful... Especially when he opened his eyes and, being contorted, could see the crowd amassed on the sidewalk. 

As the spanking wore on, however, it began to feel as if his bottom were on fire. He wriggled and tried to avoid the flurry of spanks - but found it to be impossible as soon he was crying loudly.

Unseen to him, outside in the beautiful California morning, Dee's neighbor and gossip friend - who had been pushing her granddaughter's stroller on their morning walk, only to get caught up in watching the scene unfold - was changing her granddaughter's diaper right there on the sidewalk.

The similarity would've made him cringe, had he noticed her sliding the heavily soiled diaper out from under her granddaughter and lying it on the sidewalk next to the stroller.

Tears were streaking their way down his cheeks now, and his bottom was turning from a bright pink to a dark, deep crimson.

Dee got a little frustrated as Joshua was crying but wasn't ready to give in until she noticed her neighbor changing her granddaughter's messy diaper. She got a new plan in mind as she left the nursery and grabbed her son in law's wallet. One way or another he was going to accept that the only way to make it through his time with her was to obey her. Dee went over to her neighbor and asked her "Hi. Do you mind if I buy that messy diaper from you?"

Joshua was still crying when Dee dropped his feet and left the room. He was ashamed, and embarrassed that he was crying from a spanking. But, he told himself... He had won. She had retreated. Of course, now strapped naked to the changing table, he was still stuck - but he foolishly told himself that he had won. Even if it was just for a moment.

Meanwhile, the neighbors had mostly dispersed back to their homes and, indeed, Dee's friend was the last there. Even she, truth be told, was getting ready to walk away when Dee came running up... A wallet in her hand.  When she asked to buy the soiled diaper, her friend looked visibly shocked. "Why would you want to do that? It's disgusting. Dee there's literally enough diarrhea to fill 2 of these." She gestured to the well used pink diaper. There were Disney Princesses in the front. Faded, badly, but there.

The lady assumed Dee was serious, holding the wallet. But she said "I've got a fresh one I'll just give you if you need it..."

"Oh no I need the soiled one. It's for a bratty boy I'm babysitting who needs to learn a lesson" Dee told her neighbor as she offered her twenty dollars for it. She wondered if her neighbor had seen any of what she had been doing to her son in law. If she couldn't get the used diaper from her neighbor it would completely ruin her plans to punish her daughter's husband. Dee waited as she added five more dollars to the offer.

"Oh? Yes, i saw... So did most of the neighborhood..." The woman giggled, then her eyes went wide "You're not going to... My goodness..." She laughed "and I guess that's HIS money, then? Well in that case, how about $150? Seems like a good price for his lesson..."

Meanwhile Joshua was dealing with the changing table problem, trying to escape it that is. Finally he got his finger tips on the strap lock! He almost screamed in happiness, until he tried to release it... As heard it click. He had just tightened it. In a rage he stated kicking his feet and cursing.

"How about seventy five dollars and an invitation for your granddaughter's third birthday ? I'm sure my little baby would love to come to it" Dee countered with her neighbor as she pulled out fifty more dollars. She was sure her neighbor would get a kick out of seeing the boy attending a birthday party for toddlers. After a week she was sure her son in law would realize behaving in public would be much easier on his butt despite any humiliation she put him through. Dee waited to see if her neighbor would accept the offer or not.

The neighbor laughed loudly before deciding to think about it.  "How about this, final offer... The dirty diarrhea diaper, an invitation to Sofie's "Princess Party Spectacular" AND I'll even throw in those old ballet dresses, shoes, as tutus of Denise's that you let my daughter use...all for $200?"

That same old devilish smile crossed Dee's face, and her neighbor thought she might have a deal...

"Sounds like a good deal to me" Dee told her neighbor as she gave her the amount of money for the used diaper. She didn't care in the least that she was wasting her son in law's money on something just to teach him a little lesson. As she headed back inside she waved goodbye to her neighbor and headed for the nursery. Dee hid the diaper behind her back and burst out laughing as she saw Joshua had accidentally tightened the strap while trying to get free.

The neighbor lady laughed and accepted the money, promising to bring over All the ballet stuff that afternoon. As she was walking away, she could be heard thanking her granddaughter for being such a "profitable little poop fairy." 

Meanwhile, Joshua was flailing around wildly, but had made very little, if any, headway in getting free. He was out of breath from struggling. His bottom was stinging. He was furious. He had already been diapered in his wife's nasty old diaper. Spanked. Locked into a chastity cage that he still didn't know how he would explain if Denise saw it. And made to lewdly and somehow at the same time babyishly suck his toes while having a professional conversation.

Needless to say, he was taxed... And it was barely 8:30.

Then he heard Dee return, laughing. No doubt, she was laughing at him. He glared at her,  not really noticing her strange posture or the fact that she was hiding something behind her back. He bit his lip to keep from cursing at her - as he waited to see what she was planning.

"Well looks like someone was naughty and tried to escape. Good thing the strap is very tricky to release" Dee told Joshua looking down at him as if he was a helpless little creature. She tightened the strap some more making it squeeze the small man's tummy. After watching him struggle she finally got tired and decided to reveal her surprise. "Since you couldn't behave and do what I said I had to get something to help you learn a lesson" Dee told Joshua as she showed him the incredibly messy baby diaper and went to put it under his butt.

"Stop talking to me like I'm a...a....a....Oh fuck you've got to be kidding..." He felt his blood run cold when she revealed the nasty diaper to him. The smell was instant. He started frantically trying to slide backwards and away from her.

"No! Nonononononooooooo... I'll stop! Please, I'll go back home and leave you alone - I promise! Please don't!"

He was crying as she taunted him with the dirty diaper, his naked bottom quivering in fear.

"Oh it's much too late for that. You had a chance to be good but decided to try and go against me so now your butt is going in this diaper" Dee told Joshua as she kept him from squirming away. She laid the diaper down then forced his butt down onto the poop still on it. With him still protesting she taped the diaper on him then made sure to push it against his butt and penis. Dee then took Joshua's phone out and got even more pictures of him in the Disney Princess diaper.

Her cold, matter of fact way of speaking sent chills down Joshua's spine. As he saw how resolute she was in this... But nothing could prepare him for what happened next. 

He was lain down into a baby's diarrhea, and what he thought he smelled to be pee, filled diaper. He screamed out as she taped it around his hips and made sure it was snug. By the time that she was squeezing his caged penis and squeezing it against his bottom, he was crying loudly.

Then came the pictures... What he knew would obviously show him crying his eyes out in a visibly disgusting diaper! He was crying so hard that he was struggling to even breathe, much less speak to her as she circled him, photographing good shame.

Where did she even get something like this? He didn't know. But he was a crying wreck now, for sure.

Dee loosened the changing table strap for Joshua then brought his feet up to his mouth. She was sure her son in law knew exactly what she expected him to do. The messy diaper would be staying on him a bit longer though no matter how well he behaved. "Come on show me what a cute baby you are" Dee teased Joshua as she cooed to him as if he was a real baby.

He looked up at her in what could only be described as unadulterated rage. Even through the hysterical crying, nobody would see sadness in that countenance. He was furious. She had gone too far, he told himself. But what could he do? She had tons of pictures now... And his cell phone. With a few clicks, the world would see him lying there in that nasty diaper.

And so, despite the rage that he felt, when she reached down for his feet again and brought them up towards his mouth, he groaned loudly.

"Dee... Pl..." But her own eyes said no. And so he opened his lips and, to his great shame, allowed her to stick his toes inside.

Dee waited to make sure Joshua would leave his feet in his mouth before taking a few pictures. She waited for him to do more with them like he had been forced to do during his phone call. The look in her eyes warned the small man not to disobey her or he would endure a far worse fate then being in someone else's used diaper. Dee finally seemed satisfied with Joshua and put the pink plastic panties on over the used diaper.