LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private for VoodooKinMafia and Diaperboy187)

Crystal blushed not wanting to reveal to Siobhan that she could usually only hold it for a half hour at the most. She definitely wasn't going to reveal anything that could lengthen the amount of time before she got to wear training panties. As the baby powder was sprinkled she let out a little sneeze sending it all over the orphanage worker. Crystal giggled before bursting into laughter at the sight of Siobhan covered with baby powder.

There was an awkward silence, where undoubtedly they were both thinking about the strangeness of their situation. However, when she started rubbing the baby powder into Crystal's diaper area - and she sneezed - Siobhan stopped abruptly. 

She didn't have time, any real time anyway, to diagnose whatshe was feeling about the powder being all over her, because of the sweet laugher coming from the changing table. After the chaotic day that they'd shared, it was good to laugh.

Siobhan laughed too, before heading to the sinks Ann's cleaning the powder from her eyes, mouth.

"Very funny Miss Elfy Pants!" Siobhan said sweetly. "Now we both smell like lavender and diapers!..."

"That means you need diapers too !" Crystal told Siobhan as she tried to jump on the opportunity to get her to wear diapers as well. She had forgotten that there was quite a bit of a size difference between the two of them. There was no way the orphanage worker would fit in the Winnie the Pooh Christmas diapers. Crystal was having so much fun laughing at Siobhan she didn't even catch what she had been called.

Siobhan couldn't hold back her laughter. Most likely, a result of how overly chaotic the evening had been so far - but nonetheless she was earnestly laughing with Crystal. At the mention of wearing diapers, Siobhan smiled warmly and shook her head...

"Unfortunately they don't make diapers that cute in my size... Or I gotta tell you I totally would! All they make for ladies like me are 'old lady' diapers - and they are NOT cute..." Siobhan said with a giggle.

She, of course, had zero interest in wearing diapers. Just like she had zero interest in playing basketball, folding paper airplanes, or finger painting. However she had learned that taking the things that were big parts of the children's lives, good or bad, as embracing them - could help strengthen the bond they would need to foster a successful relationship.

"Now let's get you taped up and get home, huh? We gotta be asleep before Santa comes!"

Crystal stopped laughing and gave Siobhan a little pout when she refused to wear a diaper like her. She knew it wasn't fair but wanted the woman to be stuck in diapers with her. As a fresh coat of baby powder was applied to her butt she tried to sneeze again and send more baby powder onto the orphanage worker. Crystal didn't like the idea of going to bed yet even though she wasn't sure how late it was.

Siobhan was still chucking a little from their shared laugh as she repowdered Crystal's butt. She playfully patted it before pulling the new diaper up snugly between Crystal's thighs and taping it across her belly. 

"See..  Perfect fit for little booties. Not so much for grown ups!" She laughed, throwing away the remaining changing supplies. She then walked back over to the changing table and helped Crystal sit up, before guiding her back to her feet. "All better, now? Do we have Shelby?" She asked, brushing off her shirt to get as much of the powder as possible.

Crystal avoided looking down at the diaper not wanting to be reminded just how easily she fit in them. The fact that they barely had to stretch past their normal size in order to fit her proved she could easily be kept in them for a very long time. She hugged Shelby before nodding and waiting to be taken off the changing table. Crystal wondered just how long she had before she was put to bed.

Siobhan helped Crystal to her feet and then, clutching her hand, led her from the public restroom... And then the gas station. As they got back out to the car, Siobhan picked Crystal up and helped her into the booster seat. 

As she was buckling her in, Siobhan looked at her watch and said "8:37. We gotta hurry up and get home! You need to be in bed in about an hour - or Santa could pass up by!"

With that, she shut the door and went aroundc to the driver's side. She climbed in, put the car in reverse, and baked out.

"If you keep being good, i bet he'll bring you something amazing!" She said, before leaving the driveway as heading back towards the freeway.

"8:30 ? That's way too early for bedtime" Crystal told Siobhan sounding like a little kid who was going to try and stay up late for a peek at Santa. She was glad when she was put in the booster seat instead of the rear facing carseat. Looking at the highway she could see that the traffic jam was now over. Crystal had a bad feeling she wouldn't be able to stay up past ten o'clock anymore while with Siobhan.

"Tsk tsk tsk... You know what happens if you're NOT asleep when Santa comes, right?" She asked as she merged onto the highway and started back towards home. 

"If you're awake he won't leave any toys! It'll just be coal.. " she paused, thinking for just a moment "or more diapers!"

She laughed lightly as she continued driving, watching the highway signs pass overhead. She was thrilled that traffic seemed to have died down. At least she'd get home in time to take care of her last minute stuff before the big day tomorrow.

Even though Crystal knew Santa wasn't real she blushed at the thought of getting even more diapers she would be expected to wear and use. She hugged Shelby tight trying to forget about the embarrassing gas station incident. Despite not feeling tired she soon let out a yawn. Crystal didn't recognize the part of town as she soon saw houses.

Shortly thereafter, they were exiting the highway abdl making their way through a nicer part of town. Secluded, without many gas stations or stores. This was her part of town. The different brick houses didn't seem old, but it wasn't track housing either. It was... Like a neighborhood from the 1990s - with nicer but affordable housing.

"Almost there, Sweet Pea." She said, seeing that Crystal was getting drowsy. "I really think that you're going to love it."

Crystal was getting a little concerned as she was having trouble keeping track of the way back to the mall. She was also becoming certain that with all the houses around any escape attempt would end with a neighbor taking her back to the orphanage worker. Hopefully the woman would let her use the bathroom before bedtime. Crystal waited to see which house was Siobhan's as she let out another yawn.

They finally pulled up in front of Siobhan's home. The rock home, with its layered front, stood out against its brick neighbors. It was beautifully illuminated, not only by the floodlights that cascaded across the front of the house, but also by the decorations in the yard.

The lone tree was wrapped tightly with multi-colored lights, and beside it an inflatable Snoopy snow globe perpetually blew surgical flakes across Snoopy's dog house. There was a large wooden playhouse, painted to resemble a gingerbread house, up by the porch - which didn't wrap around the home, but was big enough that it came close.

"Okay Sweet Pea, we're here! But first let's take a trip around the neighborhood and look at everybody's decorations, whatcha say?" She said playfully as she stopped the car but didn't put it in park. Before driving ahead, she turned in her driver's seat to look at Crystal, a warm smile plastered across her face.

Crystal thought they were going to go inside as she saw Siobhan's house. She unbuckled herself from the booster seat not realizing the car wasn't parked yet. It wasn't until she tried to open the door setting the car alarm off that she realized her mistake. Crystal tried to quickly get back in the booster seat before Siobhan started scolding her for her mistake.

As soon as the alarm started to ding, Siobhan slammed in the brakes. She put the car in park and then looked back, only to see Crystal trying to her herself situated again.

"Crystal! Are you kidding me?" She says as she unbuckles the seat belt and walks around to Crystal's door. She started taking the minute that she opened it.

"Crystal, that is a no no! That is so dangerous! We stay in our seat until the ride is over! Do you understand?"

"I thought the ride was over. I'm sorry please don't take me to Child Services !" Crystal begged Siobhan thinking that was how she would be punished. She was still trying to get back in the booster seat while the car alarm continued going off. If the alarm wasn't shut off quickly it might wake the neighbors or worse their kids. Crystal was trying to avoid making the situation worse as Siobhan opened the door for her.

"I'm not going to call Child Services, Crystal. But that is a scary situation and I'm not gonna be able to let you sit in the booster anymore. So c'mon..."

At that point, Siobhan grasped Crystal's hand and guided her from the car entirely, shutting the door behind them. Then, with the quickness of somebody that had been trained to with with kids, she guided her around the back of the car and to the awaiting rear-facing car seat.

As she lifted her up and into the car, she fixed her straps and started strapping her into the baby carseat.  "Now" she began "this isn't permanent. It's just until you get older." She patted Crystal's thigh and the look on Crystal's face was rage as Siobhan spoke.

"No ! Let me go ! I told you I'm too big for this ! I can't even see anything in this stupid carseat !" Crystal complained as she struggled against being put in the rear facing carseat. She might as well have been fighting a giant though as in less in then five minutes she was completely buckled into it. For now the woman was adjusting the straps while the car alarm continued going off. Crystal cursed the childproof straps as she couldn't free herself from them.

She hurried around to the driver's seat and turned the key in the ignition - making the alarm stop. The tantrum would've caused her to stop and address it, if it weren't for the overly constricting yet plush child straps. 

"You need to calm down, Crystal. Right now. You'll be able to see plenty through your window - of you'll calm down and just look."

Siobhan sighed, rubbing her face with her hands. She wasn't really frustrated, so much as she was overwhelmed and somewhat scared. She was breaking every rule in the book by not taking Crystal to child services, and yet, she couldn't shake the feeling that it was probably the best thing for them both to stay together.

She started driving again, as soon as she heard Crystal starting to calm down. "Ooohhhh look at Mrs. Silverstein's yard! What pretty snow princesses!"

Crystal didn't calm down but she did stop yelling as Siobhan turned off the car alarm. She began to focus all her energy on just one strap of the carseat unaware it wouldn't work since the straps were designed to stay in place once the childproof mechanism was turned on. The more she struggled the more she wore herself out getting nowhere in the process. Crystal wasn't even paying attention to the decorations as Siobhan drove around.

Siobhan was no fool. The lack of communication from the back seat mixed with the occasional sound of plastic rattling or cloth rubbing told her that Crystal was trying to break free from the carseat. However, she just kept driving around the neighborhood and pointing out the houses. Had Crystal been paying attention, she would've noticed the main roads that could've gotten her to the highway.

As they finished the tour as pulled back up at Siobhan's home, she put the car in park. But she didn't get out or turn off the ignition. Rather, she took a deep breath as began speaking.

"You know, I've tried to be kind, nice, friendly... And you just keep on fighting as trying to put yourself in harm's way. I don't understand. Maybe I should follow the rules and take you to my friend Derek at Child Services, huh?"

"No please don't take me to Child Services ! It's just very hard being an adult and having to be treated like this ! Think how you would feel if someone diapered you, put you in a stroller, and made you sit in a rear facing carseat !" Crystal told Siobhan the panic quite clear in her voice when Child Services was brought up. She hoped to get some sympathy by making the woman think about how she might feel if their positions were reversed. It seemed impossible to get the orphanage worker to realize she was an adult though. Crystal cried at the fear of actually being taken to Child Services very soon.