LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private for VoodooKinMafia and Diaperboy187)

Once Siobhan had taped the diaper on Crystal she looked down at it before bursting into full on crying mode. She couldn't help but feel as if the diaper was taunting her telling her she belonged in them since she had so many accidents and could easily fit into them. Despite their deal she tried to reach the tapes so she could take it off and throw it away. Siobhan needed to do something quickly to help distract Crystal from being in the baby diaper.

Siobhan had anticipated Crystal's reaction to actually surrendering her illusions of adulthood and giving in to her true need for diapers - on a physical level, emotional level, and a psychological level. She firmly grasped Crystal's hands in her own, and chided the young girl.

"No. No, Now... We had a deal..." Siobhan said very very firmly, before reaching into her purse and removing the "emergency dummy" she kept there for when she was dealing with the children from the orphanage. 

It was purple with gold glitter inlay, a fact that Siobhan took her time to show Crystal before sliding it gently between her lips. 

"There. There we go."

Crystal was surprised when Siobhan pulled out a purple pacifier and put it in her mouth. She was about to spit it out when she realized how relaxing it was despite finding it incredibly childish. While her tears didn't stop completely they faded to sobs making her more manageable. Crystal tried one more time to reach the tapes on her diaper so she could remove it.

Siobhan smiled and tapped the pacifier with her fingertip before easily parrying Crystal's feeble attempt to undo her diaper. "Come now, we're past that sweety." She chided softly before undoing the changing table strap - freeing Crystal for a moment before picking her up and placing her back into the panda stroller. 

With a few easy motions, she had her secured inside the stroller once more. Their first harrowing ordeal over. "Ok. Now I have to finish my Christmas shopping, but I'm glad to have some company! And since you were so good we're going to make a special stop first, okay princess?"

Siobhan asked as they departed the bathroom and headed in the direction of the toy store.

Crystal continued sobbing as Siobhan again thwarted her attempts to take the diaper off and put her back in the stroller. She hoped none of her friends saw her in it as only the strap between her legs made any attempt to cover her diaper. When the woman mentioned a special stop she got a little excited hoping it was something good. Crystal looked at the huge toy store wondering if Siobhan was planning on picking out a Fisher Price or Playskool toy for her to play with during the shopping trip.

And then they had arrived at the enormous toy store. Of course, Siobhan had already shopped here earlier - but now it was even more important. As she pushed the stroller through the entryway, her sing song voice traveled down to Crystal's ear.

"I know the area we're looking for sweet pea. Just one second..." As with that they were whizzing through the store as making their way to a huge aisle full of rack after rack of stuffed animals. 

Siobhan parked the stroller as came around to the front. "Because you've been so brave, you can pick any one you want. Just make sure it's one That'll be a good best friend."

Crystal was delighted to hear Siobhan tell her she could pick out any stuffed animal she wanted. She tried to see all of them but was finding it difficult while stuck in the panda stroller. Even though she hated it she asked the woman "Can you please hold me so I can see all the stuffed animals ?" Crystal wanted to get a good look at all the stuffed animals before she made her choice.

Siobhan could not help but smile. Crystal's request was evidence, at least in her eyes, of two very important victories. First and foremost, it showed that Crystal was beginning to understand that it was okay for her to drop the facade of adulthood. Secondly, it showed that Siobhan was beginning to evolve in the eyes of the panicked young girl.

Clearly, Crystal was not only willing to trust her - but she was also willing to allow herself the freedom to be emotionally available, in that she shamelessly was willing to ask for help.

"Of course Sweet Pea!" Siobhan explain, and wasted no time and moving around to the front of the stroller and unhooking it. As she unfastened the straps, she smiled before picking Crystal up and cradling her against her hip.

"This is an important decision! Gotta make sure you pick the right buddy!"

"Just don't drop me or lift me up too high" Crystal begged Siobhan as she was taken out of the stroller and lifted up. She now had a much better view of the stuffed animals but still felt uneasy over being held. After looking at all the stuffed animals for a good five minutes she finally chose a big English Matstiff dog. Crystal didn't seem to care the dog was half her size as she reached out for it.

"Aww, I would never!" Siobhan said as she lifted Crystal effortlessly.  Siobhan watched as she deliberated between the different companions to be found on the plush rack.

She never got tired of watching children deliberate. She loved seeing their minds - particularly their critical thinking - at work.

When Crystal finally picked a big stuffed English Mastiff, Siobhan cheered and then grabbed it - bringing it over for her to examine.

"So - is this the right one? The best choice?" She asked sweetly - examining it before handing it to Crystal.

Crystal nodded as she hugged the stuffed animal tight not letting it go. She waited to see if she would be put back in the stroller now or might get to walk on her own for a bit. One thing was certain she wanted down now that she had picked out a stuffed animal. Crystal hoped Siobhan would let her get it despite it being a little more expensive than some of the smaller ones.

Seeing the little girl become so much more comfortable, comfortable enough to embrace the idea that she was - indeed, a little girl - how could Siobhan possibly say "no." Of course She could have it. With a smile and a tender Hug, Siobhan headed toward the register with the girl still on her hip. She was pushing the stroller with a single hand, and still maneuvering through the crowds.

"So" she asked sweetly "what is his name?

To help her fully embrace her self in this new and startling predicament, Siobhan would meet her on any plane that the child needed - including the plane of fantasy.

Crystal hadn't even bothered to try and think of a name for her new toy when Siobhan asked her. "It's a girl but I don't have a name for her yet" She told the woman as she was starting to let her imagination run away. When they got to the register she was too busy playing with the stuffed animal to hand it over. Crystal failed to realize it seemed like she was afraid Siobhan might not let her have the toy back if she let her have it.

"Oh my, how silly of me. Of course she's a girl. I'm sure she'll have a name that is just perfect for her, too." Siobhan offered, enjoying the way that this young girl was releasing her fear, becoming more herself, and letting go of her self imposed sentence of adulthood. Siobhan wondered how long she'd been on her own. She seemed well fed, and clean enough. But she also had an air of independence about her. One that Siobhan had only seen in children that had been on their own for awhile.

When they got to the counter, Crystal's behavior further reinforced the idea that Siobhan was formulating... That this girl had been on her own for a little bit. Seeing her exhibit a defensive posture about the stuffed animal, Siobhan reached up and pulled the tag lightly, until the plastic broke and the tag came free. She then handed it to the sales girl, along with her MasterCard.

Crystal didn't seem to notice when Siobhan pulled the tag off her new toy for the cashier. She had almost managed to forget she was diapered except for the woman patting her diaper every few minutes as if trying to make sure it was still clean and dry. As she became more immersed in playtime she finally thought up a good name for the English Matstiff. "I'm going to call you Shelby" Crystal told the dog as she finally named it.

Once they had paid for "Shelby," Siobhan used the opportunity with the distracted young girl to put her back inside the panda stroller. She positioned her, albeit unintentionally, so that her diaper was completely visible, her top held by the straps.

As they walked, Siobhan checked her watch for the time and was relieved to find that there was still plenty of time to wrap up her shopping. "Ok! Now, Miss Santa Siobhan had to finish taking care of her special list! You just play with Shelby while we walk."

Crystal didn't protest at all as Siobhan put her back in the panda stroller. She was clearly having too much fun with her new toy to be upset. The pacifier was still in her mouth but the petite lady had forgotten all about it. Even if Crystal's friends saw her now they would probably mistake her for a toddler instead of realizing who she really was.

Their relationship had experienced such a dramatic and intense beginning, and was now going through such an extreme metamorphosis, that Crystal seemed to be in a state of relaxed detachment. Siobhan knew that it wouldn't last, and so she was determined to get as much shopping done as possible before the anxiety started to crank back up.

She went through the mall at a record pace, stopping in and purchasing various gifts, and always opting for gift wrapping. She was working her way through the list at a feverish pace, and the combination of the paci and "Shelby" were doing wonders to keep Crystal calm.

Siobhan couldn't help but wonder, though, what her plan for dealing with this orphaned toddler would be.

Crystal seemed content to play with Shelby even as Siobhan took her in and out of many different stores. She didn't realize how late it was getting and due to it being Christmas Eve the mall would be closing early. If she had she would have realized that she needed to get to her purse very soon. Crystal let out a small yawn as she was beginning to grow sleepy.

As they excited the final store on her list, a sports store, Siobhan couldn't believe that she had managed to take care of every item in her list. Not only that, but because it was Christmas Eve, she had saved a pretty impressive amount of money. As she went through her account info on her cell, she realized that she had saved a couple hundred dollars - which meant that she had enough to do one last thing.

They were near the mall's exit, when she swung into one final store and made a special purchase just for tomorrow. The combination of exhaustion and distraction seemed to keep Crystal from noticing that they had made a last stop. 

Once she had wrapped up, She exited the mall, with a ton of bags, boxes, and 1 stroller... A little one and a Mastiff named Shelby in tow. When she got to her Wine colored EdEscapdge, she unlocked the back and started loading the gifts into the vehicle.

Once they were outside Crystal looked around before remembering what Siobhan had promised. "Hey what about letting me get my purse so I can prove I'm an adult ?" She asked the woman as she felt like she had been tricked. The mall was locking up now and almost all the cars were gone. Even if Crystal and Siobhan hurried they couldn't get back in and out of the mall before everything was locked.

Siobhan had just finished loading the last of the gifts into the back of the Ford Edge, and shut the back door. She grabbed her key fob and the car gave its trademark "chirp" to signal that it had been unlocked.

Without doing much in the way of stopping to address Crystal's concerns, she bent down and unbuckled her from the stroller, lifting her and moving her to the overstuffed plush carseat that had taken up permanent residence in her backseat - rear facing of course.

"Shhh don't worry skit that now honey." She said, fastening her in with the childproof straps. "You were too busy playing with Shelby to remember. Which is a good thing! We'll come back on the 27th when the mall reopens and see if we can't find your 'purse' with all your 'adult  stuff' in it. For now, I think Shelby is cold." 

Yes - she did actually do the air quotes with her fingers when she spoke. When she was done, she slid the pacifier back into Crystal's mouth and shut the door.

• Like 1

"No fair you tricked me ! You didn't even get me any panties did you ?" Crystal accused Siobhan as she spit out the pacifier on the car floor. She struggled as she was put in the rear facing carseat but the woman quickly had her buckled in it. To make matters worse in the other seat was a forward facing booster seat. "No fair ! I don't need a carseat especially a rear facing one ! I want to sit in the booster seat !" Crystal told Siobhan as her temper tantrum got worse and she struggled with all her might against the childproof straps.

Siobhan stood outside the car for a moment, and sighed. Maybe this was more than she was ready to try and get her hands around. Maybe she should just take her "adult" boarder to Child Services. Maybe this is why she didn't have any children of her own. Maybe...

But they had just truly enjoyed themselves in the mall. That much was obvious. They had enjoyed a peaceful moment together. In that moment, Siobhan had made up her mind. There was no going back now. But... She had raised enough children in the system to know one thing for sure - even if she didn't know shit else.  And when she got back into the car, she shared this one lesson with Crystal - such as it was.

Climbing into the driver's seat, she shut her own door and put the key into the ignition. Turning it, she heard the motor start up. 

"Listen. Look at the mall. I didn't trick you any more than YOU tricked you. We both got carried away shopping and now the mall's closed. So you've got two choices. You can come with me and have a fun Christmas, or I can turn you over to Child Services and start that journey. Now, I promise to bring you back first thing on the 27th, but for now, you have to calm down little one."

Siobhan never took the car out of park, knowing that it would be like making a decision. Once she put out in drive they were either going East to her apartment, or West to Child Services.

"So - what's it gonna be?"

Crystal froze when Siobhan mentioned Child Services knowing it would be impossible to get away if she was left with them. "I want to stay with you but please let me sit in the booster seat ! I'm too big for this carseat !" She begged the woman while trying not to upset her anymore then she already was. While her legs hung out of the rear facing carseat a bit she still fit in it even if it was a little small for her. Crystal looked at Siobhan giving her the cutest pout she could manage in hopes of getting her way.