LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private for VoodooKinMafia and Diaperboy187)

"Of course it does sweety. And these panties are far too grown up for you anyway. They had to be uncomfortable!" Siobhan smiled, noting that the panties were not only wet, but had numerous stains from prior accidents. The more she uncovered, the more sure she was that this girl was abandoned.

Indeed, the wet panties began to be the symbol of what she had diagnosed as this young girl's struggles. Then, as if in an attempt to make Crystal feel better, Siobhan took the wet panties and shoved them firmly through the singing door of the trashcan.

"Those just... I don't know... Weren't right for you." She said, pretty matter of factly.

"But don't worry. We'll get you all fixed up!" Siobhan said triumphantly before bending down and unbuckling Crystal from the stroller. Almost as if she were prepared for the girl to try and run, she grasped one hip firmly and used the other hand to lift and guide Crystal onto the changing table.

"See... That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

"Noooo! Give me back my panties ! You had no right to throw them away !" Crystal told Siobhan as she saw her throw away the panties without even asking her. She tried to get to the trashcan when she was taken out of the stroller only to be put on the changing table. Without realizing it the woman had thrown away not just her panties but the accomplishment of being potty trained and out of diapers. Crystal broke down into crying as Siobhan strapped her down to the changing table with the trashcan still in sight.

"Oh my..." Siobhan exclaimed as Crystal made for the trash can. "That won't do at all. Now, I've already told you that you don't have to force that issue anymore..." Siobhan said while strapping her down to the table securely. "But I understand..." 

Once she had her strapped down, Siobhan made up her mind on how to get that symbol of forced adulthood gone forever.  "I can tell, there's only one way to deal with this..." She said to Crystal, who was sobbing on the table.

And with that, she pulled the lid off of the trashcan.  The smell of urine and poop instantly filled the room as Siobhan started tying the bag up. With that, she replaced the lid and turned proudly back to Crystal.

"There, now you don't have to worry about that 'adult' nonsense anymore!  But I'll still keep your pretty skirt. We can wash it and it'll look cute with a little diaper poking out from beneath the hem!"

"It's not nonsense ! Those are my panties and I bought them with my own money ! Now give them back !" Crystal told Siobhan as she tried to force the issue. She hadn't even considered the possibility that her actions might lead her to a spanking if she didn't stop. Even restrained to the changing table and the bag being tied shut she still used her hands to reach towards the trashcan. Crystal continued to cry even as Siobhan allowed her to keep the skirt after she had washed it.

The girl's behaviour had Siobhan completely taken aback. Her obsession with the wet panties, at least in Siobhan's mind, convinced her that this girl was not only abandoned, but had been through a lot. 

When she saw Crystal reaching for the nasty trash bag, Siobhan gasped her hands and slapped each one in turn. "No... Now we don't try to get into poopoo trash." After 3 swats to each hand, Siobhan paused to see what Crystal's reaction would be.

Crystal immediately cried out as Siobhan swatted her hands as if she had been hurt really bad. She didn't give up though still reaching out for her stained panties in the trashcan. If the woman wanted her to stop she would likely have to resort to solving the problem as if the girl was a naughty kid. Crystal seemed focused on getting her panties back and wasn't listening to a word Siobhan was saying.

This behavior was over the top. Siobhan didn't know what to do, but realized that the girl was near an emotional collapse. The last thing she wanted to do was to push her over the edge. "Okay... Okay..." She soothed. "I'll handle it..." 

Then, with that and not a syllable more, she got up and pulled the bag from the trashcan. "Give me one second." Siobhan ordered, before unlocking the door and stepping out - leaving the girl naked from the waist down, and hairless as the day she was born. No dignity was available for Crystal as the door swung wide open. 

A moment later, Siobhan returned and with a loud sigh, smiled at Crystal.

"There, all better"

Crystal cried even louder as Siobhan took the bag out of the family bathroom and likely threw it away. She knew now the bag was going to be headed out to the dumpster outside the mall with no chance of ever getting her panties back. When the woman came back the petite adult was still on the changing table crying as if she had been seriously hurt. Crystal hadn't even bothered trying to undo the changing table strap yet too upset by what Siobhan had done.

Clearly, the girl was not "all better" as Siobhan had proclaimed. Upon returning, she saw the devastation written all over Crystal's face. Not only that, but the little child hadn't even begun to calm down. Siobhan believed this to be directly related to the trying ordeal she had been living - and perhaps even the fact that Siobhan was showing her kindness. She chalked it up to being emotionally overwhelmed rather than distraught. 

"Shhhh little one. It's alright. I understand, believe it or not, and I'm going to help. I work with children like yourself every day. I promise that everything will be okay."

And with that, she placed Crystal's feet together, ankle to ankle, and lifted her bottom into the air, before using her free hand to slide the incredibly thick Christmas Pooh diaper under her. She then lowered Crystal's bottom back down onto the diaper and smiled. She didn't want to rush, as clearly traumatic as this was for her ward.

"I'm not a child!" Crystal told Siobhan as she kept on crying. She weakly tried to kick the baby diaper away as it was put under her butt. Unless the woman could find some way to calm her down the petite adult would keep crying even after they left the mall. Crystal looked up at Siobhan silently pleading with her not to make her wear the thick Winnie the Pooh Christmas diaper.

Siobhan moved toward the girl's head now, leaving the diapering undone momentarily. She had tried to soothe the child, but had only succeeded in making her more upset. So now, she decided she would attempt to reason with the upset Crystal - in hopes of being heard and perhaps bringing the volume down a bit.

"Ok. Ok let's talk..." She began tentatively. "But before we do, let's agree to no screaming and no kicking, okay?" She asked, the tone of her voice carrying the realization that this was an order, not an offer.

"Now, you and I both know that it won't do any good, running around the mall with a wet bottom. Am I right?"

Crystal's crying began to quickly die down as Siobhan stopped trying to diaper her. She listened to the woman glad to be putting the process off if only for a few minutes. When the woman pointed out she couldn't run around the mall with a wet bottom she had to concede and admit it was a good point. "Yes but I don't need diapers ! I'm already potty trained !" Crystal told Siobhan trying her best not to shout or kick her.

Siobhan smiled as the girl acquiesced to her point. Running around with a wet bottom was completely impractical. Siobhan's smile was, however, not as sugary sweet as it had been. Seeing Crystal calming down, she knew that she had to assert herself as the parental figure here, and reign in the girl's tantrum, even in so much as it was making Crystal miserable as well.

"Now, let's focus on that. You are potty trained, and yet - you just watched your... Heavily soaked panties get taken out with the rubbish, right? Now, i only want you to answer with a 'yes' or a 'no' - do potty trained young ladies wet their panties? Especially to the point that they must be thrown out?"

Crystal knew exactly what Siobhan was trying to get at when she asked if potty trained girls wet their panties. She tried to cleverly avoid answering the question the way she knew it was supposed to be answered. "Well sometimes if they are sick, have only been out of training panties for a little bit, or have a nervous bladder" Was her answer as she tried to demonstrate different cases where it was more likely to happen. Crystal hoped that Siobhan wouldn't point out that her panties had multiple stains from different accidents on them.

"That's true." Siobhan conceded - knowing that getting into an argument about exceptions to the rule would only weaken the authority she was attempting to build. "Now, you're not sick I can tell." Siobhan said bluntly, unwilling to entertain the notion. "So either you have a nervous bladder, you're just out of training panties, or you just-in general- struggle to keep your panties dry... As those horrid ones that I threw out seem to attest."

Siobhan followed the understanding in the girl's eyes, and paused for a moment before continuing...

"So, whether you're right, or I'm right about the ' why' - our truth remains the same. What do you need, little one?"

Siobhan waited expectantly. Her body language said that silence would not be accepted. Furthermore, she could see the recognition in Crystal's eyes. In her child psychology classes, they taught that no matter how little - the  child's words are always more powerful than your own. So Siobhan patiently waited.

Crystal knew what Siobhan wanted her to say but just couldn't give in and say she needed diapers. Instead she continued trying to argue her point. "But I do have a nervous bladder ! I would have been just fine if we hadn't bumped into each other and I hadn't fallen so hard on my butt !" She was clearly using every excuse she could think of to avoid admitting she needed diapers. Crystal was reminded of the many times her friends had joked about getting her some Pull-Ups or Pampers for a scary movie or a long car ride.

Siobhan smiled, that same controlling smile, and tenderly patted the girl's thigh. "Ok sweety, okay... I believe you!"

Siobhan let that linger there, knowing that it would buy her a little conversational currency - which she desperately needed. As Crystal's eyes lit up, Siobhan began speaking again...

"But, since we know that's true - and since we don't know what's gonna happen every minute of the day forever..." She was using childish language to drive her point home as well as further solidify the idea that the girl was at best, a toddler. 

"...Doesn't it seem like a smart thing to do, to wear protection? I mean, I know you don't want to ruin your skirt like toy did your panties, right? At least, just, until we leave the mall with all these people and activity?  Seems to me like the smart... Grown up... Thing to do..."

Crystal felt a little bit of hope as Siobhan claimed to believe her at least about having a nervous bladder. She gave a loud sigh though as the woman tried to make it seem like diapers were a smart idea but wouldn't be permanent. Finally giving in she tried to make a deal. "If I wear diapers for now you'll get me panties later ?" Crystal asked Siobhan failing to realize she needed to set a certain date so Siobhan wouldn't keep saying it would be later when she bought her panties.

Siobhan had been in enough of these debates to know when she had gotten them - even if the child she was debating with was smart enough to know they had been gotten. Now, however, Siobhan had to be very, very careful with her value proposition, or she risked losing all the ground she had gained.

"How about this deal? You be nice while I put your diapers on you. Then I'll take you for a special treat while we're here at the mall. This has been hard for me too. But it's Christmas Eve! So we'll have a good one, and if you can prove to me that you're an adult, I promise to get you brand new panties. Does that sound like a plan?"

Crystal listened to Siobhan's proposal before adding "And you'll apologize for not listening to me and trying to treat me like a baby ?" She was certain that it would be all too easy to prove she was an adult and get released. All she had to do was wear one diaper for a little bit then she would be free. Crystal nodded in agreement after Siobhan agreed with her.

Siobhan clapped happily. She truly was ecstatic - but for another less obvious reason. She had been terrified that if she couldn't get the young girl to calm down, she would be forced to turn her over to the state. That was something that Siobhan was trying desperately to avoid.

With a smile, she moved to Crystal's side and tapped her legs, to get them to open. Then, retrieving her purse, she started pulling quarters for the machine on the wall. 

The first item she needed was baby oil. Which she bought. Second was powder. After putting the money into the machine, she turned to Crystaland asked "Lavender Dreams or Sunny Shores?"

"Do you have to use baby oil ?" Crystal whined as Siobhan went over to the machine and listed the different baby oil the machine sold. She thought it was pointless to use baby oil since she was sure she would be back home in no time. Her captor didn't seem to be giving up though so she gave in and chose an option "Fine get the Lavender Dreams one I guess" Crystal told Siobhan unable to believe the amount of embarrassment she was sinking to in order to prove she was an adult.

"Ooooh! That's a good choice. Especially for helping little ones relax." And with that, she purchased the purple plastic bottle. 

"Now, let's get this taken care of." Siobhan said happily as she opened the oil and poured it into her hands. She then went about rubbing it into Crystal's diaper area. Slowly she massaged the unscented oil into her skin, rubbing her fingertips in little circles to make sure she got it all in. She, of course, lifted the girl by the ankles and into the air - massaging more of the baby oil into her bottom and in between her butt cheeks.

As she finished, she gingerly laid Crystal's legs back down before picking up the powder.

Crystal began to sob again as Siobhan made sure the baby oil got everywhere even her most private areas. She thought it seemed like the woman actually believed she was going to have an accident in the diaper like a baby. As the baby powder was applied she could tell the woman genuinely thought she would use the diaper. Crystal continued to sob as Siobhan continued the diaper change knowing she couldn't stop it.

Once Siobhan had lovingly finished massaging baby oil and baby powder into Crystal's bottom, thighs, and diaper area, she pulled the thickest part of the Pooh Christmas Diaper, the front panel, up between Crystal's thighs. She reached down to tuck and adjust the legs of the diaper so they wouldn't cause a rash.or be uncomfortable - and then she pulled the waistband up to Crystal's belly button before freeing the tapes on the sides and securing it snuggly across her belly.

"There you go! All better!" Siobhan exclaimed, undoing the strap and allowing Crystal to sit up for the first time in a while. "Now... Should we go see about finishing our shopping?"