LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi! I'm from Illinois!

Yes I'm brand spanking new here and I know I belong because I really REALLY need to wear diapers at least about 40% of the time, and I know how I got this way. 38 years of psychotherapy will eventually pay off, but it's very tedious so I don't know if I should recommend it. Don't get me wrong, I really REALLY like to wear diapers too, but it always bothered me terribly because I could never stop thinking that I had to wear them, and I still can't. The other thing that bothered me was all the undeserved shame. I only realized that the shame was undeserved when I gained an understanding of the circumstances that led to what I might call a symptom, and what many generally refer to as infantilism. For me it constituted a significant problem for decades. I'm fortunate to have gotten the help that I need though since I have - shall I say - more serious psychological disorders - neurobiological illnesses that can't be fixed with talk therapy, but illnesses that can only be treated with good drugs. I don't prescribe for myself though, and I don't like alcohol either, not that it bothers me when other folks drink it, except when they get stupid drunk, which is when I find an exit. As for street junk, well, they don't call it junk for nothing. I never go near it. I'm a long time musician, bassist, guitarist, independent producer, and composer, which is what keeps me from losing my sanity entirely. I'm a little looney, but I'm a happy looney. And I know now that I'm definitely not the craziest guy around. Not by a LONG shot.

P.S. Here's a free track for you to download. This is not a personal ad.

Part 8.mp3

Hi and welcome to the site. Always nice to see new people join us here. Ok, so you’re a musician, and you are a bit looney. Hmmm? Loony Tunes!  Lol, sorry, couldn’t help but put that together. And I think, most of the older crowd, knows what Looney Toons refers to. 

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and welcome you. This is a pretty good place, with pretty good people. So, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

And sorry, I didn’t get to check out your free sample yet. I will when I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the DD forum!  We are gentle and we all like to make new friends!  Everyone here is warm and welcoming!  So feel free to look around and check out the forum!  There is also a chatroom where you can talk live with other members.

Well as another person who lives in Illinois I can understand why our state might drive people crazy.  That is unfortunately why statistical we are actually having people leave our state instead of come to it.  Anyway, welcome to our site.  I hope you have a fun time and make a lot of friends.

Also, you don't have to be from the older crowd to enjoy loony toons ababe bill.  I love them.  Especially the cartoon where bugs and daffy try to convince elmer fudd whether it is duck or rabbit season.