LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL books being banned?

I am wondering if any other writers and publishers of ABDL books are running into a problem I am starting to face. I have over the last 6 months been using draft2digital to distribute to kobo, B&L and itunes plus others. At first it was fine. The site is very easy to use and works well. Then I had a few uploads rejected because their 'auto-vetter' decided the books had 'underage sex' or incest or some other nonsense. The first times I appealed and an actual person over-rode it and got them published. Now however, EVERY title I published comes back with an increasingly long list of objections including some rather insanely offensive ones, especially for books that actually contain no sex in the first place. Sometimes it is even republishing of books that they have already listed as recently as a week ago.

But what is happening is that they are claiming that 'their vendors are rejecting ABDL content'.  It is the first I've heard of that and since LULU and AMAZON have no objections I wonder if these clowns are instead unilaterally making this claim.

Has this happened to anyone else at all?

I have never had a problem publishing through Lulu.com. I have five novels dealing with infantilism on their site and sales have been good. (See bottom of this post for the titles). I also have a couple of sewing e-books on the Lulu site. Nothing I post has ever been censored or banned.

Ive never had any problems on amazon or lulu either. I just removed everything from draft2digital to object to this insanity. They were unilaterally claiming that ALL sites were rejecting ABDL content which is rather obviously, bogus. I am glad your sales are good LOL. Ive never had another author even willing to TALK about their sales! And yes, our sales are good too except for one or two titles that just refuse to sell.