LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to stay on schedule at work?

I read an article "The internet guide to unpotty training" that basically suggests to become incontinent that peeing every 20 minutes is a good way to untrain your bladder. I've been doing it for about 3 days and have been really pleased today. I've used 4 diapers fairly full with minimal effort. However tomorrow I have to go into work. I would as a tech agent on the phone all day. I can very easily wear a diaper but changing it in the restroom is going to be extremely difficult. Bathroom breaks are strongly discouraged thru extensive phone metrics (how long each call is - "average handle time", total time on phone, total time processing phone tickets...). There are short breaks but the bathroom really isn't all that private (which I'd say is subtle encouragement) and it is busy. 

I rather not lose all my progress. I can wear a diaper, but at my rate today I'd need one or two changes during work hours. The company can fire anyone at any time for cause simply by surveying all your calls and find one customer that wasn't happy with the answer and fire you for it, even if you completely followed company policy (if you've never worked support or retail - some customers are from hell and cannot be satisfied and will always complain despite being given excellent service). The company I feel would almost certainly find it easier to fire me for some customer rather than try to adjust company policy for me. 

I'd like to continue my untraining program and become somewhat dependent on diapers. I have used diapers before but have always been disappointed in never being surprised, I'm always aware of it. I have never woken up in a wet diaper without remembering it. I realize that incontinence is a serious issue, but I would like to achieve it, at least once, and get the wow factor. I make progress during the weekend and lose all the progress during the work days.

I'm looking for some way to have both - a job that pays the bills and diapers.

Hope this is the right forum.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Be careful at your job, perhaps look for a new job on your days off, one that won't fire you at the slightest issue (which might not even be your fault depending on irate customers).  I've worked years and years in call centers and there are some customers who just complain and have attitude no matter how much you kiss their ass.  Sure, any company has to have checks to weed out any rude or improper employees, but when you say, "The company can fire anyone at any time for cause simply by surveying all your calls and find one customer that wasn't happy with the answer and fire you for it, even if you completely followed company policy (if you've never worked support or retail - some customers are from hell and cannot be satisfied and will always complain despite being given excellent service). The company I feel would almost certainly find it easier to fire me for some customer rather than try to adjust company policy for me", that tells me look for another job.  Hard to give up seniority and good pay, but what about the stress hanging over your head every day that you could be fired for no reason?  Just the fact you say they would rather fire you than adjust company policy to let you change your diapers tells me someone in charge is profit hungry and doesn't give a crap about the employees.  There are labor laws of course, but employers find ways around them and it sounds like if you try and complain or explain you need to use the bathroom, that's strikes against you right there.   I'd be looking for a better work environment for sure, then tell your current employer what he can do with his job!

This is also one reason I feel people might need to think it through very well before starting a program that will cause them to end up incontinent and in diapers 24/7/365 with no other choice.  In one case, the fact that you will be in diapers 24/7 at work might mean less trips to the bathroom which might make your ass-hole employer happy, but when you do have to change diapers, it might take longer to do so than to just pee in the toilet.  Like BillyBob said, don't screw up your job until you find a better job and better employers.  Perhaps hold off on the 24/7/365 until you get a better more secure job or else say screw it, let others be aware that you wear diapers and wear something that can last all shift without needing a change.  After all, if you go 24/7/365 I'm sure people will eventually pick up on it if you work closely with them every day.  Do you get a lunch?  Maybe find a diaper may be somewhat discreet but can last until you can change at lunch if you have a more privet place to change somewhere.

well pending country..... if in the states you have your 30min lunch break minimum to change. also exemption for medical reason based firing. if your company hires smokers and they go for a smoke you have just as much if not more time than them.

if you're not in a situation where you have that leeway or freedom as you've described then you have a choice to make, your progress and diapers or your job. personally, i wouldnt work for a high strung company like that and i would absolutely apply for new jobs just for a better work environment diapers or otherwise.

• Like 1

Going to agree with them in saying you may need a new job. It's never an easy option but I guarantee you qualify for other jobs. Been at a grocery store for years now and I'm payed decently I have benefits and bathroom breaks. If it's not an option you may need more absorbant diapers to get  you through a full day

1) Contrary to popular belief, you can get fired for a medical condition if accommodating that condition unfairly burdens the company, and this doesn’t matter anyway because you don’t have a medical condition 

2) You’re probably an at-will employee the company can fire for no reason

3) You can’t buy diapers without money

Ergo, job comes first

Or get a different job. There’s more than one employer in the world of all that matters to you professionally is laying the bills.

@Author_Alex

well were both partially there, the official ruling is "reasonable accommodation" and for the company that means giving a reasonable amount of time in the restroom, no extra money that they have to put into the situation. but if they give 1 person a reasonable amount of time..... why not all their employees?

just "potential losses" in their book. 

in the companies mind minimal bathroom breaks across all employees means 3 less employees to hire to make up the difference in amount of work that gets done thus they save 3 salaries.

its literally a scummy tactic meant for large volume employers in order to maximize profits. no one should be that disposable/replacable but thats the unfortunate nature of todays world.

I have now been wearing diapers permanently to work for almost two years.  I understand how you feel.  The nervousness and the angst of being padded at work can be real and stressful.  Like you I had the never ending desire to become diaper dependant and made the decision to commit to those feelings.  What I can tell you for me personally is that all of my fears and concerns about being diapered at work were mostly all in my head.

First and foremost you can keep your diapers hidden from those around you.  If becoming diaper dependent is as important to you as it was to me then take the time to buy quality disposable diapers that do not require an immediate change.  I primarily wear either Rearz Inspire + Incontrol or ABU Simple diapers which are both some of the thickest overnight protection money can buy. 

Despite wearing these very thick diapers my coworkers, bosses, and customers have no idea that they work with a potty pants.  Why?  Once again, I took the time to buy clothing that keeps the fact I am thickly diapered a secret.   First and foremost you need leak protection particularly in the work environment you described.  Your diaper at some point will most definitely leak and leak while at work.  Containment of that leak for up to a couple hours even is paramount.  I wear Gary Activewear PUL briefs.  These are both very comfortable and do a great job with containing pee pee that leaks from the leg opening of my diaper after a long day's work.  The average cost of these are $14 a pair. 

Over top of my protective panties I wear Abena fixation pants.  These in my opinion are an absolute must and are the most important piece of clothing I wear to keep the fact I wear diapers hidden.  What are they?  They are basically compression style pants that slim out your diaper bulge and keeps your diaper where is firmly belongs.  This mitigates both leakage and chaffing and trust me there is a big difference when you do not have a pair on.  

Lastly, I wear a onesie.  I work industrial maintenance and I am always up, down, in, out, and sideways.  A onesie is absolutely essential for me personally to prevent accidental diaper exposure.  They can be custom made for $25.  If a onesie is not practical for you a very long t-shirt with a safety pin works as well or you can attach shirt stays from the bottom of your t-shirt to your socks.

How do I know this works?  Since I have worn diapers to work I have told two people that I work with that I am incontinent and diaper dependent.  Both indviduals were very observant and one even had a background in the medical field.  None of them had a clue and I worked around them and next to them everyday.  One of them even told me that even though I know you are wearing a diaper I can still not tell.

As far as diaper changes at work the most simple thing to avoid changing exposure is to change off site during your lunch time.  Around my work within two miles there are five restaurants and two gas stations with single, lockable restrooms that allow me privacy to change if I need to.  Take the time to find these places around where you work.  It is all about logistics and planning.

Always have an emergency backup plan for the unthinkable.  If work does find out what are you going to tell them?  Does your doctor know you wear diapers?  It is good to tell a medical professional.  You do not have to share with them the reason you need diapers, just that you need them.  This will help in the event that your workplace asked for some documentation.  What happens if your diaper fails?  Always have a change of clothes and packing tape should a diaper malfunction exist.  

Lastly and most importantly be confident.  If you go around being nervous about the padding between your legs you will draw unwanted attention to yourself.

I've been wearing to work for about 4.5 months this year.

On 5/22/2019 at 12:58 AM, MarkSmith said:

What I can tell you for me personally is that all of my fears and concerns about being diapered at work were mostly all in my head.

There's your first piece of good advice.  Within reason, nobody notices, nobody cares.

take the time to buy quality disposable diapers that do not require an immediate change. 

And there's the next gem.  This was advice that was given to me early on as my work has shared, off-premise bathrooms that are cramped and crowded AND I have to walk past co-workers and reception to get to it.  Changing in the staff toilets is difficult.

I ditched the Tena Maxi and switched to a BetterDry 24/7 that will go all day.  This simply deleted the changing dilemma.  A pair of Gary PUL waterproofs will catch most small leaks,  dark pants will hide any it doesn't and some compression pants over the top will mute noise and help conceal bulges (that really wouldn't mean anything to most people anyway).

My BetterDry runs from about 7am until 4pm and to be honest, most days it could go to 5pm if it had to but I generally duck out for a gym session around 4pm and change there (it has private bathrooms).

Always have an emergency backup plan for the unthinkable

Spare nappies and a spare pair of dark dress pants in an old gym bag in the back of the car...  I've never needed them but they are there just in case.  As for work finding out, firstly, it's really none of their business and secondly, as a people manager myself, I really don't want to know and I'd have HR all over me if I pushed any envelopes anyway.