LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Author @ BinkieTinkie on twitter. I wrote this.

T: My sister is a witch. You'd think that would come with a certain air of toughness. But no. She's a crybaby witch. She stubs her toe. She cries. I look at her wrong. She cries. I breathe. You know it, she cries. 

The girl is 18, and yet she's the biggest baby I've ever met. 

J: I wake up and stretch my arms out. Yawning real big, I look over and see my sister Tinkie still sound asleep. 

"Good," I smile, "plenty of time to work... Alone."

I sit down at my vanity, and grab my spell book, thinking about the hurtful words she spoke to me yesterday. 

"Oh my God, Jackie, you are such a baby," she snorts, "and to think you just turned 18," another snort, "as if." The words still sting. You should think she would show just a little sympathy considering my boyfriend of three years left me. I bite my lip as the tears yet again threaten to spill over.

Finally, I find the page I'm looking for. The babicus spell. I grin, and look over at Tinkie. "Let's see who the baby is now," I chuckle.

I get to work, ironing out the details of the spell. Stealing a few hairs. And on occasion maniacally cackling, as most witches do (well, at least on TV)

Finally, everything is prepared. I tiptoe over to her bedside, I very gently pry her mouth open and drizzle the potion in. Just a single drop, I know, will do the trick. 

Then I chant the spell. Soon, it will take effect. And from that point forward, every time she calls me a baby, she'll grow one year younger, until she's nothing but a babbling baby.

T: I blink my eyes open, practically gagging on the awful taste in my mouth. I drag myself out of bed and sit on the toilet, grabbing my toothbrush and hurriedly scrubbing the awful taste from my mouth. 

I come down the stairs, and of course, Jackie is already up. She's waiting by the microwave, cooking God knows what. I sigh and shove her aside to put my breakfast burrito in instead. I hear her shocked whimper, and scoff, "Don't be such a baby!" 

I feel a strange tingling in my body, but chalk it up to nothing. Mornings are always weird. I'm probably just tired.

The microwave beeps, and I shove Jackie to the side again. For some reason she's looking at me with a very disconcerting smile. I glare back, never being able to understand morning people.

I take a big bite out of my burrito, wincing and flapping my hands "ow ow! Hot!!!" 

Jackie looks at me deviously, "dont be such a baby, Tinkie"

I spit my burrito out, indignantly sputtering, "Me, a baby, I think that should be you! You're a stinking, whiny, little crybaby and you know it. So get lost, baby." My body is taken over in a rush of tingles. I frown, and down a glass of water with a couple of ibuprofen thinking I must be getting a migraine. 

J: I can't believe it. Tinkie is literally shrinking before my eyes. Her voice is reaching a higher pitch, and her teeth are even getting a little more crooked. 

I shove my oatmeal back in the microwave, plotting how I'll get her to call me a baby next. I'm almost gleeful, eager to turn her into the stinky baby she always claims I am.

T: I look in the mirror, something seems off, but I can't quite place what.

"Jackie!" My voice comes out a shrill shriek. 

She comes darting down the hall. I look at her, unable to comprehend how anyone can be so chipper a 7 in the fucking morning.

"Yes sissy?" She asks innocently.

"Sissy?" I laugh, "God you really are a baby." And then something strange happens, as I look in the mirror my body morphs. My chest gets a little smaller my hips a little less wide. I gasp, not wanting to acknowledge what I just saw. 

I slowly look at Jackie, who is biting back a laugh. "What. Did. You. Do." I feel tears welling in my eyes, suddenly wishing I had been more cognizant of the fact that my sister is a witch. 

She smiles, clearly enjoying this, "oh you know, a bit of this, a bit of that." 

I begin to feel my body fill with rage, and without thought I blurt out, "so you decided to turn me into you?! A fucking baby! You are the crybaby who-" I stop, feeling my body tingle as I grow smaller. It's comforting in a way, and for a second I almost forget I'm angry.

Throwing caution to the wind, I cry " you're the baby in this family! Not me!" But as I say it, I know it's no longer true. 

I look around, everything suddenly much bigger. 

What was I doing, I think. But then I see a little rubber ducky on the side of the bathtub.

I giggle and waddle over to him. 

"Sissy?" I ask, "can we do a bubble bath?"

Jackie smiles and scoops me up, "of course we can, baby sister" 

Loved it on Twitter and love it here! It's a good little short story :)! Glad you took my advice on signing up for this site, it's a great place :)! 

Archived