LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who lied to their parents to get diapers?

Yes and No depending on the context:

If you mean faking incontinence or something so my parents would get me diapers then no.

But I remember when at the supermarket with my parents, on several occasions I'd lie about going for a look at the DVDs or CDs or whatever but would instead go to the baby change and would  steal the free diapers left out and put them on and stuff and take a few home.

I dreamed of just starting to wet so they'd do something.    However, my mom had found my fantasy writings and personal stash, so she would have known I was lying.

So I guess I’ll share this. This was not long after I discovered I wasn’t alone as an ABDL. I was in middle school. I read a lot of stories, including some in which bedwetting teens were put back in diapers. That actually made perfect sense to me - why wouldn’t a bedwetter wear diapers?

So I peed in my bed one night and told my mom. I did it four more times before she took me to the doctor, at my request. I got put on DDAVP, no caffeine, no fluids after 8.

I was the one who asked for diapers for my “problem.” My mom was resistant at first, but I guess it occurred to her finally I was right because I got home from school one day and she told me there was something for me in my closet. Walgreens brand pull-ups. I was happy and disappointed.

The first night, she knocked on my door and asked me if I needed any help. I said no, which I kinda regret. They leaked, of course. The next morning, I asked her what to do with it and she said throw it away before realizing what I was asking and giving me a grocery bag. I didn’t tell her I had leaked, which she confront me about when I got home (“Did you forget to tell me something?”). I started taking lots of naps just to spend more time in them.

I made that last pull-up last. She threw it away. My “problem” came back. At this point, I communicated with her via note on the subject. I asked for diapers. She said that was extreme. I pointed to the leaks. Then one day diapers appeared in my closet.

I’d go through a package, and asked for more, and a couple times she’d confront me on it, asking if I was taking the meds, and I’d lie and she’d call me on it. I never asked for refills, so obviously I wasn’t.

Around this time I started having enough money to go buy them myself, but I’d still ask when I was broke. I think I was sixteen when she said “I don’t think you’re really trying,” and maybe 17 the last time I asked. She never said no. They were crummy diapers, but I could hardly complain.

Two things stand out. The first was when I wore a pull-up outside my bedroom. Mom asked

if I was feeling alright because I was being quiet at dinner. I told her I was feeling fine. I think that same evening, I went into her room and told her I wanted to wear them all the time except school. She has a pretty good poker face. She asked me if I was having trouble during the day; I said no, I just want to. She asked me o was wearing one now; I lied and said no. I started backpedaling like I was doing the Tour de France backward. She told me we’d “beat this thing.” So apparently she thought my declaration had something to do with me being depressed about bedwetting. She never brought it up again; neither did I. I wore outside the house a couple times, including once with her, which she didn’t know. But I didn’t really wear in public until college. 

The second thing was I kept a backpack in my closet with whatever package of diapers I had at the time plus stories or photos I printed off the Internet (this was before everyone had their own laptop). When I zipped my backpacks closed, I pulled both tabs all the way to the bottom of the zipper. My mom zipped backpacks closed with the tabs at the top. So I knew she’d gone in there, found diapers she didn’t buy me, plus the photos and stories. She never confronted me about it, and there were occasions after that when I’d asked for more diapers because my bedwetting has mysteriously returned, and she’d get them. Sometimes she seemed frustrated, but she’d get them.

As for my dad, no idea what she told him. I never talked to him about it. He tried once, and I mumbled something, and he said “don’t wanna talk about it?” I said no, and that was the last we spoke of it.

Mom had me go to the doctor a couple more times over those years. Whether she eventually figured it out, she never didn’t get me diapers if I said I needed them. My guess is she just mentally blocked out the notion of me being into that fetish after she found those photos, if she even realized it was a fetish. Or maybe she did figure it out and opted never to say anything, either out of embarrassment or a realization it was all harmless.

She never confronted me about the pictures or my lying. It was transparent if only for the fact that even during the times when I was supposedly wetting, my problem never stopped me from asking to go spend the night at a friend’s house or having them come to mine. 

The incident speaks to how close I was, and am, to my mother. I felt close enough to try this, because I had no fear of a negative reaction, and she loved me enough to go along with it gently and carefully, even after I told her I wanted to wear all the time and even after she opened that backpack. 

I love her very much. I might confess in another 20 years. ?

OK. I was sexully abused when I was 11. I started wetting the bed. The first time nappies were brought up as a subject was just before we were going on a trip to London. I already was interested in wearing as an Abdl. I jumped at the chance but faked a bit of resistance. My parents were worried about the hotel bed. 

Anyway the only place they knew to get them was boots they were the worst nappies ever but nappies non the less. I remember being away the first night in the bath room putting it on and some plastic pants they had bought me. I came out wrapped in a towel as I was embarrassed. But my mum insisted on seeing it to make sure it was on properly. 

From then on whilst living at home I wore quite freely and openly it made their lives and mine so much easier no waking up freezing cold and no washing every day. 

I moved in and out of my parents from the age of 16 the effects of the abuse f*#ked my head and I went of the rails a little. Fast forward to the age of 21 I met a girl. Feel in love the first time I stayed at hers we shared a bed and I peed in it. I was deeply embarrassed but she just took it in her stride I explained everything and now 18 years later we're married have a house and kids and I still wear nappies. She's really into my abdl side and she's kinky as hell. Life's good 

No I never lied to my parents just to get diapers. But how I wished I had the courage to ask for them as I knew at a very, very young age I had special feelings towards diapers, it would have made live so much easier. It would have been an option just too wet the bed and force them that way, but I never did, and it didn’t cross my mind to do so. It was hard and at time it was sheer hell.