LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Love My Job (bad Bad Customer)

Jenn, you have once again proved your Fiance is one in a million :-)

Sorry about the situation you were placed in, but it happened for a reason.. Usually stuck up customers that brag about having a large chunk of change to spend keep coming back with minor problems and expect you to pirate software and other stuff for them... Not worth it.

Where is your computer shop located? The one I work with is in North Charleston, SC.

Josh

Yeah I would have to agree with that statement about bringing your whole self to work produces harder workers. I used to work at finishline here in nebraska the bosses were nice and same with the employees however, I felt like It was me and one other person selling all the shoes example I was working 7 different people on mens wall(they all had 3 different pairs of shoes to pull) Mean while employees were in the back screwing around grrr. I almost collapased. Anyway if I had a job like yours heck I would stay all through college until I got my graduate degree. Sounds like a good place to work Jen good luck with your job and your fiance.

Windows vista lol. Walking disaster. However most of the WOW players I know are pretty cool though and would never say something like that. Just so you know Jen my roomate would never say that and he is level 70.

Stay after the degree. I'm sure, if it's in the right subject, it might get you better pay.

I intend on going through comp science which is a good staging degree for a career. There is about two more math classes I can take and I will also minor in math. Yeah I know a little about computers lol. Also I always found out that the nicest people always get in the worst situations. Which is always kind wierd because usually it has always worked out for the other people in tight situations so stay in there Jen.