LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your diaper stash like?

This question has triggered my OCD.[emoji15]

But at least now, my closet drawers are all perfectly organized and the digital journal that I use to personally rate and maintain inventory levels for my incontinence supplies is completely updated. Sorry if this seems overly obsessive, but at least this gives me control of something! IMG_5911.thumb.jpg.b3819ffb70d4a374b706c55933569bbf.jpgDigital Journal for Incontinence Supplies

Personal Rating & Inventory Control

• Like 1
That is a very big assortment of good diapers.
Yes, it is. There are so many good ones now that I struggle to say which ones are my favorites for overnight and daytime use. So I’ve decided that the brand that can be as well designed as all the above but begins adding a fair assortment of bright colors and festive designs for older kids and adults, will be my favorite. Standing by ...[emoji57]

I have 180 covidien diapers I get free from the veterans hospital and 40 plastic backed depends I wear at bedtime on my weekends off5f21b0f2878924b50a9695ab07bf8b3b.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

My diaper stash has been slowly growing since last fall. Each payday, I buy a box of Seni Quatro diapers and a box of Seni Super Plus diapers. I go through a lot of diapers each month so I have been stocking up. I think I currently have a stockpile of just over 2000 diapers. That sounds like overkill, but they will all be used in about 17 months at a rate of 4 diapers per day.
Are the seni diapers crinkly?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, vet19891994 said:

I have 180 covidien diapers I get free from the veterans hospital and 40 plastic backed depends I wear at bedtime on my weekends off5f21b0f2878924b50a9695ab07bf8b3b.jpg

Are the seni diapers crinkly?

The Seni diapers ar very quiet because they are all cloth backed. They are my primary diapers because they fit be the best and are the most comfortable diapers I have found. I wear all the time because I am bladder and bowel incontinent.

- 12 Abena M4 (13 if you count the one I am wearing now)

- 2 CVS Overnight Underwear (Pullup style) 

- 1 Medium Walgreens Certainty

- 5 CVS L/XL Underpants

- 3 Parents Choice L/XL Underpants

- 5 Up & Up L/XL Underpants

- 16 L/XL Goodnites

Well in all honesty I don’t know. By now it must be well over 2500 pcs might be even close to 3000. There is no apparent reason why but as it comes to diapers and plastic pants I have some sort of hoarding issue. Most diapers I have are Attends M 10 further Abena M4 and M3, Tena maxi and Tena ultima and last some Molicare`s. Aside of that I must have somewhere around 50 maybe even more plastic pants, most of them are old style snap on plastic pants with pockets to tuck in your diaper, I love those.

Well in all honesty I don’t know. By now it must be well over 2500 pcs might be even close to 3000. There is no apparent reason why but as it comes to diapers and plastic pants I have some sort of hoarding issue. Most diapers I have are Attends M 10 further Abena M4 and M3, Tena maxi and Tena ultima and last some Molicare`s. Aside of that I must have somewhere around 50 maybe even more plastic pants, most of them are old style snap on plastic pants with pockets to tuck in your diaper, I love those.

I wear covidien diapers I get free from the veterans hospital and I wear plastic backed depends at bedtime on my weekends off I wear the covidien diapers at bedtime during the week

On 6/13/2019 at 8:11 AM, JWolf72 said:

Pretty sad right now. Only have 6 Crinklz aquanaut diapers left, hoping to order more in August since I like to wear in private

I hope you can make it and keep your pants dry and your diaper desires in check until August!  That's a long time to wait for more diapers!  And welcome to Daily Diapers!

On 6/13/2019 at 2:46 PM, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

But at least now, my closet drawers are all perfectly organized and the digital journal that I use to personally rate and maintain inventory levels for my incontinence supplies is completely updated. Sorry if this seems overly obsessive, but at least this gives me control of something! IMG_5911.thumb.jpg.b3819ffb70d4a374b706c55933569bbf.jpgDigital Journal for Incontinence Supplies

Personal Rating & Inventory Control

I sure wish I had that variety of diapers!  SO COOL!  They all look great in the many different colors and patterns as well as the plain white ones, and all well used!

20 hours ago, dlnoir said:

I'd love to have that many diapers around, however I'd have to have a spare room in the house to hold them all!  As it is, I probably have around 120 different diapers in my closet and that's a lot to fit in that space!  One problem I can see is by the time it take you to search through all those diapers for the specific brand you want to change in to, you will be dripping all over the floor!

• Like 2

Holy hoarding folks! 3000 diapers would last me a couple of years at least. I wear 24/7 and I dont think I've ever had more than maybe 3 cases on hand. Now I know why some of my favorite brands are out if stock! For real, where do you keep that many diapers? 

I've got mostly ABU stuff as that is what I wear daily. Little Paws and Barebums are what I'm wearing recently since that was what was in stock for my last order. I think I may have about 1 case worth on hand and I'm due to order more. I've got a wide variety of other diapers, but like maybe 10 diapers or less (like 1!) of each style. 

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I hope you can make it and keep your pants dry and your diaper desires in check until August!  That's a long time to wait for more diapers!  And welcome to Daily Diapers!

I sure wish I had that variety of diapers!  SO COOL!  They all look great in the many different colors and patterns as well as the plain white ones, and all well used!

I'd love to have that many diapers around, however I'd have to have a spare room in the house to hold them all!  As it is, I probably have around 120 different diapers in my closet and that's a lot to fit in that space!  One problem I can see is by the time it take you to search through all those diapers for the specific brand you want to change in to, you will be dripping all over the floor!

Well, I can get pretty creative with how I store my diapers. You would be amazed on how much you can actually fit in a reasonably small space if you know how to play tetris well with all the bags. Btw my stash just got even bigger. I recently got two cases of crinkles auqanaut and two cases of Abu super dry kids.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2019 at 9:10 AM, rusty pins said:

I'll try to keep them in check lol, sometimes the desires are overwhelming! And thanks for the welcome! 

2 packs of Sure Comfort, 1 unopened pack of Crinklz, some Crinklz diapers loose, Northshore Supreme Lite loose, opened package of Attends, and some other cheap diapers and two unopened packs of IC pads that go in your underwear, baby diapers, opened pack of girls Goodnites XL. 

I don't have the money to keep buying diapers when I have plenty so I buy a case once a month. I just ordered a mix case of ABU because they just restocked and it's the near the end of the month and I pay every beginning of the month for my diapers whenever we are paid. 

Unfortunately I’m unable to have a big stash as I don’t have a lot of space to put them. My current stash consists of

1 pack betterdry

1 pack crinklz aquanauts 

1 pack crinklz astronaut 

1 pack crinklz original 

10 rearz lil monsters

1.5 packs of molicare premium 

and I’m currently waiting on a pack of fabine pandas and bambino teddy.

• Like 2
My Last order was 7 Cases of Crinklz and 3 Cases of Betterdry diapers theres no hiding the fact I wear diapers if any one goes into our back room 
8E3BB4C9-CA46-46C5-8A1F-41781BE3F06E.jpeg.b927d4806085e550bb0e6b00bc0fe37e.jpeg
2404155A-EE39-48CC-AB3C-55324FF9E909.jpeg.50438008e01ff637eed3dc2a17380825.jpeg
C27E243B-D2B5-4589-96CD-670AFE303CE4.jpeg.e067ec6cc29ab3d3205297d511fba9ef.jpeg

Your are one lucky man Rob.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
On 6/30/2019 at 12:32 PM, Rob110 said:

My Last order was 7 Cases of Crinklz and 3 Cases of Betterdry diapers theres no hiding the fact I wear diapers if any one goes into our back room 

8E3BB4C9-CA46-46C5-8A1F-41781BE3F06E.jpeg

2404155A-EE39-48CC-AB3C-55324FF9E909.jpeg

C27E243B-D2B5-4589-96CD-670AFE303CE4.jpeg

Aquanauts are my current favorite!!!!! I would also like to try PeekABU and Little Pawz sometime, but Crinklz have really impressed me. They hold soooo much, and the swelling is awesome, swelling is one of my favorite things about a diaper and Crinklz does not disappoint 

On 6/15/2019 at 9:10 AM, rusty pins said:

There have been times like years that I have not had one diaper in the house.  Though recently I have more diapers to choose from.  Those long waiting times are over as soon I will be in them for life.

On 6/30/2019 at 12:32 PM, Rob110 said:

8E3BB4C9-CA46-46C5-8A1F-41781BE3F06E.jpeg

2404155A-EE39-48CC-AB3C-55324FF9E909.jpeg

C27E243B-D2B5-4589-96CD-670AFE303CE4.jpeg

now that is a supply closet!  I really want more then I can handle so when the day comes when I go full time I am not stranded.

Now for a question.do you fluff your diapers? I see the ones laying out on the shelves but I can not tell if you fluffed them.

• 1 month later...

Bit of a "hoarder"... so got a bit of everything.  Current count is over 300 pieces.  And yet I'll still be ordering more! ?

ABU: Little Paws, Simple, and Kiddo

Bambino: Bianco, Teddy, and Bellisimo

Crinklz:  Original, Aquanaut, Astronaut (only 1 left though).   I also have 5 bags of the original style.

Rearz: Safari and Inspire/Incontrol

Tykables: Overnights (original version -- they don't make XL anymore)

Dry 24/7

And I've got a few boxes I call the archives - low counts of what I had left over of older discontinued products. 

No count of the cloth diapers.  Though I'm sure it's under 2 dozen total.