LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your diaper stash like?

He should build it out of Hillary's emails,
Since nobody can get the fuck over them.

Neither can you apparently lol. I firmly believe people have moved on to new issues but that doesn’t mean she should get off Scott free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I have a pack of mega maxes left and some cheap cvs disposables. I’m looking at trying safaris soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My stash is all over the map.  A healthy mix of ABDL and Medical type diapers ranging from thick to thin.  I've bought a lot over the past year or so but I'm always looking to add to the collection.

I recently got a crazy deal from someone locally who was moving and didn't want to cart around their stuff I got 325 diapers for 100 bucks! Varies kinds ,some cheap pharmacy stuff and some good medical and AB/DL diapers. At present I have a lot of different diapers of various capacities and prints and pull ups, along with my cloth and plastic pants. I'm well stocked at the moment but usually don't have this much.

• Like 1

My diaper stash has been slowly growing since last fall. Each payday, I buy a box of Seni Quatro diapers and a box of Seni Super Plus diapers. I go through a lot of diapers each month so I have been stocking up. I think I currently have a stockpile of just over 2000 diapers. That sounds like overkill, but they will all be used in about 17 months at a rate of 4 diapers per day.

That wall wouldn't work too well, all the ABDL's would be dismantling it, lol. I really should get all my stash & take a pic, but I have too many places to pull from!

• Like 1

I went a little overboard recently. I bought:

1 CaseABU Simple max

1/2 case ABU Paws

1/2 case ABU Space

1 Case Dotty Pride

1 Case Tykables Overnights

1 Case Northshore @ 2XL boosters

1 Case Rearz Seduction

1 Case Rearz Princess

1 Case Rearz barnyard.

Bottom line at a little over 1 diaper per day I have a years supply of diapers. =/ I really need to step up my wearing game overall.

Thinking about doing a boosted review if anyone is intersted

DAQ

Currently our whole closet is full of diapers we keep a stock on hand for shortages and do not use them so here's just the emergency supplies not counting the 1 months worth of diapers for both of us that we use 

24 rearz inspire+

12 rearz safaris

12 rearz princess 

12 rearz violet seduction 

36 rearz black seduction 

30 Abu simple ultras

10 Abu PeekABU

10 Abu little pawz 

20 bambino classico 

20 bambino bianco ultra 

20 bambino bellissimo

• Like 1

I don’t have any pictures on me, but my stash right now includes:

• 9 packs ABU Cushies
  • 5 packs ABU LittlePawz
  • 4 packs ABU PeekABU
  • 1 1/2 packs ABU Kiddo
  • 3 1/2 packs Tykables Little Builders
  • 2 packs Tykables Little Rawrs (on the way)
  • 1 pack Forsite Under The Sea
  • 3 packs ABU PowerUps
  • 8 AIOs with multiple stuffers

In addition, I have probably close to 100, if not more, packs of various baby diapers and Pull Ups, most of them vintage. They get used from time to time.

All flannel cloth flats, Zorb soakers and terry cloth boosters with PUL vinyl waterproof pants. No pictures. Ya seen one cloth diaper, ya seen 'em all!

My current stash:

2 1/2 packs Molicare super plus

1 1/2 packs Crinklz Astronaut

2 packs of DryNites....

... and 4 Rearz Safari, 2 Kiddo v. 2.0, 2 Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi, 1 BetterDry, 1 Abena Abri Form M4, 1 old Libero Night Comfort and 1 older generation plastik backed Molicare super plus diaper...

Edited by Little_Mouse

My stash consists of

-4 Cases of medium ConfiDry 24/7 (288 Diapers)

-2 Cases of medium ABU Peakabu (160 Diapers)

-1 Case of medium Rearz Princess Pink (36 Diapers)

-1 Case of medium Rearz Safari (36 Diapers)

-1 Case of medium Rearz Inspire + InControl (36 Diapers)

-Half Case of medium Northshore Care Megamax (20 Diapers)

-1 Case of Quadro Deluxe Booster Pads (100 Boosters)

- 4 Purple 4,000 ml Cloth Diapers from the Dotty Diaper Company.

- 4 Pairs of pink latex pants from rearz

- 4 Pairs of SOSecure reusable swim diapers 

- 2 black rubber rompers from rearz

• 2 weeks later...

Don't have an exact count at this point, but my stash consists of the following types:

• Tykables overnights
  • Cushies
  • 2 Fabines
  • Princess Rearz
  • Confidry 24/7

I'm pretty sure before I packed them all up to move back home from school( Yeah not my smartest move to go overboard...) I had somewhere in the ballpark of 50-60 diapers? Seemed like a fairly substantial amount until I read what some others have. They dwarf mine!

Ok you people with the incredibly huge stashes of diapers make me soooo jealous. It’s been years since I was able to keep my stockpile of diapers at any more than 80 or so in total (another problem I have is that where I’m living at the moment I have no closet space so all my diapers are stacked up in the bathroom. 

>sniff< I miss having hundreds of diapers on hand to choose from. 

I’m not recounting, but this was it the start of the year. I’ve used 371 diapers since then. Only restock has been a case of Cloudee, a 10 pack of Little Rawrs and I have a case of 80 on the way. Once ABU gets mediums back in stock I’m do for a restock on PeakABU’s, Kiddos and SDK’s.

Inventory check. Not including the Peak ABU I just put on. I have. 

Bambino: 39 Teddy, 245 Bellisimo and 10 Magnifico. 

ABU: 31 Little Paws, 18 Space, 106 Peak ABU’s, 45 Simple Ultras, 83 Cushies, 16 SDK V1’s, 235 SDK V2’s, 166 Kiddos, 95 Preschools, 16 Bair Bums. 

Rearz: 14 Safari

Snuggies: 15 OG Waddler Overnight with adhesive tapes, 24 Galactic. 

Crinklez: 15 Original design, 49 Astronaut 

37 Molicare Super Plus 

44 Abena M4

69 Tena Slip Max

6 Depend Maximum Protection

134 Goodnights LX

17 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Ok you people with the incredibly huge stashes of diapers make me soooo jealous. It’s been years since I was able to keep my stockpile of diapers at any more than 80 or so in total (another problem I have is that where I’m living at the moment I have no closet space so all my diapers are stacked up in the bathroom. 

That must be interesting when you have people and friends over who need to use your bathroom!  :wtf2: :wub:  :doh:  :baby_smiley3:

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

That must be interesting when you have people and friends over who need to use your bathroom!  :wtf2: :wub:  :doh:  :baby_smiley3:

Well, a diaper is just a portable bathroom, so where else should they be kept?