LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night time nappy recommendations please

Could anyone let me know what best nightime nappies are (need to be avaliable in the UK)? I use the unisex Tena pull ups in the day time and they don't leek at all. I have tried using them whilst lying down in bed and found that they leeked so I need something that I can trust as I can only try night wetting when staying away from home.

Betterdry or Crinklz are my favourite overnight nappies.  There is practically no UK stock for either right now.  The manufacturer says they will be back at the end of this month.

Until then, Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima work well for overnight too.

I too recommend Betterdry or Crinklz diapers I have been wearing them for over a year as my diaper of choice 24/7 to manage my incontinence issues I find they work the best for me as I am a side sleeper 

There's PLENTY to choose from...for that.

Mostly all ABDL diapers will be fine for that.  Mydiaper being the cheapest.

Otherwise Boots Staydry/Attends slip 8/9/10, Tena slip active  maxi or ultima, ID expert slip super and others like Drylife super,betterdry,etc.

I am a side sleeper and I never found a disposable diaper that did the trick for me, so at night I wear cloth 360 degrees absorbency no leaks no nothing.

If you truly need them for bedwetting (sounds like you don't) and have the facilities, an investment in cloth diapers will pay for itself many times over, both in the reduction in laundry due to leaks, as well as saving in not buying disposables.  There's really nothing better for those of us with no choice in the matter.

Now, it sounds like you're just wearing for fun, so try Dry 24/7, or the Megamax, or other diapers that fit a little larger, with more padding up front and around your hips, will help.  You can even try going up a size to increase the pad size.  It's all about getting the pee absorbed before it encounters the plastic around the side... for another experiment, try turning the diaper around and wearing it backwards (using duct tape or such to secure it), as often the area of the pad intended for the back is larger in area than that intended for the front, and might absorb better...

As a side sleeper who has been wearing 24/7 for about 4.5 months, I'm going to say that cloth is the best night nappy but I recognise that can be logistically difficult.

BetterDry can be ok but they are expensive as a daily-driver nappy and to be honest, with even the best disposable, the occasional minor leak seems to be quite common for me.

One system that is disposable based AND has proved safe for me is to wear a decent disposable (Molicare Maxi usually) but UNDER a pair of terry-lined waterproof pants (I use the Babykins dual layer terry ones).  The disposable will deal with 99% of the wee (many nights, 100%) and the rest, the terry lining on my waterproofs take up.  I will generally only need to wash the waterproofs once per week as after most nights, they can just air out.  Sometimes there will be a flood and in that case, my Babykins will need a wash the next morning but my bed is perfectly dry.  So far that system has never failed.

• Like 1