LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Jim mumbled, "Jamie" Then a little louder he said, "It's Jamie...Uncle Mike." Jim was stressed out to say the least but he had a lot riding on this so he decided to suck it up and put on a show.

Jim watched as the boys sat so he sat down right next to them. He found it strange that these kids accepted his age and grade so easily. Which made him a little upset that they didn't even think he was an adult at all. He sighed and said,'What are we going to do uncle?"

Mike smiled and handed out math worksheet”well Jamie since you are new here and haven’t started school yet they boys are going to explain their math to you while I go make up a snack “Jamie’s bedtime is 8 guys so after he goes to bed we will do some other stuff”

mike got up and went to the kitchen “Cody looked at Jim “mr Mike is so strict “

Jim smiled and he said, "You don't even know the half of it. You should try living with him." Jim laughed some more. He then looked at Cody and said, "So what kind of math are you guys working on now? I'm not the best at math."

Jim replied, "Oh thanks dude." Jim was actually intrigued by math and was surprised how helpful the boys were being.

Jim then snapped out of it as Mike came in, "it;s going pretty good. Cody is a wiz with math."

"Nice dude, high five." Jim said as he put his hand in the air. When Cody hit him back it actually stung a bit at how big his hand was.

Jim then gave Mike a stern look saying, "No...but why don't you read me a story while the guys wait out here?"

As Cody led him into his room he looked back at Mike and made all sorts of angry faces at him and almost flipped him off. When they got into the room, Jim laid in bed and said ,"Cody don't worry about this. I'm really tired so I should fall asleep right away."

Jim grinned his teeth a bit and put on his happy face by saying, "Oh geez, thanks man." Jim was going to kill Mike for this but he knew he was in too deep with these boys and played along for now.

Jim's eyes moved around at Cody and then the light. He wasn't even that tired but knew this kid wouldn't leave until he fell asleep. So he pretended to slowly close his eyes. He then turned his head the other way and pretended to fall asleep.

As soon as Jim heard the door close he slowly looked over his shoulder. Cody had left the room and he then sat up. Trying to shake off what he just experienced he checked his phone. It was about 8:15 and Mike never said when they were going to leave. He played on his phone for awhile at about 9 he texted Mike to see if the boys were still there.