LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Jim blushed a little and said, "Tha...thanks." Then under his breath he said, "you're not so bad yourself." He then cleared his throat as he turned on Netflix. He scrolled through the channels and said, "What about infinity wars? I still haven't seen that or the new one that came out."

Michael smiled “that sounds good buddy and maybe this weekend I can take you to the movies to see the new one. It’s long so we couldn’t really go during the week...” 

they put on the movie and the pizza arrived Michael handed out slices “please try not to make a mess bud”

Jim gave a small fist bump to himself after hearing they would see it this weekend. He didn't have anyone to go see movies with and since this was PG-13 he didn't want to get looks from people at the theater.

"Relax Mike, I won't make a mess. It's not like i'm a kid." Jim replied.

"Well since you don't have any beer or anything, I'll take a coke please." Jim replied. He continued to eat his pizza as he got a pepperoni on his chest. Without missing a beat he picked it up and ate it. "Also some paper towels too."

Mike got up and grabbed two coke “sure bud that’s a good idea” he returned soda and napkins in hand he handed both to Jim “Jamie buddy, I just thought we should have a little chat. I’m so excited that you’re here with me and I want you to stay for as long as you want and I mean that, I just need to know a few things, like what is your money and job situation buddy”

Jim took a big gulp of his coke, he was uneasy bringing this stuff up but he knew Mike would be the only one who would understand. Not to mention he didn't have anyone else he could turn to. He coughed to clear his throat and said, "Mike i'm fine don't worry. When my parents passed I was given an inheritance, it wasn't a lot but enough to keep me by. An i'm looking for work as we speak, even though I haven't had a job in a few months. But it's all good I swear." He paused for a second and said, "But why do you ask? Do you know if someone is hiring or anything?"

Mike shook his head “sorry Jaime, nothing I know of but, I’ll keep my ear out and it’s no big deal, I can float you for a bit, and maybe you can help out with chores and the like until you find something”

Mike smiled “ok buddy I’ll leave you a list in the morning when I go to work but for tomorrow it will mostly be to get your stuff settled which I’m sure you can handle” then you went back to watching the movie

Jim shook his head in agreement. "Great Mike that sounds perfect. Thanks again man, you're a huge help." He continued to watch the movie but his eyes became heavy and he fell asleep which made his pizza land on his bare chest

Mike looked over and sighed. Rather then wake his sleeping friend he cleaned the boy himself then shut everything off and gently lifted the slumbering child against his chest”let’s get you to bed buddy and tomorrow there will be some new rules”

Jim was out like a light, after the long travel and heavy drinking he couldn't make it through the movie. In the middle of the night he awoke needing to use the restroom. He saw he was in bed and figured he didn't just dream that Mike carried him into the room. He did his business and made his way back to his bed, he enjoyed the feeling against Mike as he drifted back to sleep.

Jim woke up around 10 as he headed into the living room. He saw the note meant for him about doing laundry and unpacking. He took his clothes out and started to load up the wash. Then he took out his toiletries and put them ibto the bathroom. Since it was just him in the house he had a look around.  He went into mikes room and notice the huge tub. He grinned as he started to fill up the tub for himself. He then was hungry and grabbed the leftover pizza and brought it into the bath, not noticing the trail if crumbs he was leaving behind. After awhile he left the pizza box in Mike's room and went to the living room to watch some tv. He said he would clean up his mess before mike got home, but eventually he fell asleep on the couch for a nap.

Jim slowly woke up saying, "Hey Mike(yawn), what's up?". His eyes then went big as he realized that he didn't have a chance to clean. quickly getting up he said, "Sorry sorry sorry, I meant to have this cleaned up before you got home. I must have dozed off for too long."

Mike looked around “well this is not acceptable, my house never looks like this” he took a deep breath and sighed “I’m sorry Jamie, everyis fineits ok, we just need to clean this up ok bud”

Mike laughed a little “it’s sort of silly at this point bud, you might as well just stay in your jammies for the night” he shrugged anyway I’m going to change then we could maybe hang out in the back yard for a bit”

Jim raised his eyebrow a bit at Mike's joke but he shrugged and said, "I guess that's a good point. I'll stay in my shirt and shorts...not jammies. Who even says that to another guy." Jim made his way out back as he waited for Mike, surveying the yard.