LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Days (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Michael looked around. He was waiting at the airport for his childhood best friend to appear. They had not seen each other in years but recently his friends parents had been kills, his friend was left without a home or a place to go so Michael had taken him in. He looked at his watch wandering when the plane would land and if he would even recognize his buddy.

Jim had arrived at the airport about 20 minutes before Michael arrived. He was at the airport bar getting a little buzzed. After the incident with his parents he had slowly gone into a deep depression. He stopped showing up to work, paying his bills, and eventually drank himself to sleep each night. If it wasn't for Michael asking to meet up he would be passed out on his couch at home still. Jim took a breath and made his way to luggage claim as he saw Michael and waved to him.

Michael waited then he saw Jim. He stood and waved first he was struck by how little Jim was. He had hardly  grown since they had been kids and Michaels family had moved. Since then they had stayed in touch through social media. Michael smiled, he couldn’t get over hove cute and Young Jim still looked. He made his way over to the smaller boy and pulled him into a tight hug “oh Jamie, I’m so so sorry” he said quickly reverting to Jim’s childhood nickname

Jim waved back and stumbled a bit due to the few drinks he had. As he was getting closer to Michael he looked at how much taller he had gotten. "Geez am I really this short?" He thought to himself. He guessed he was just use to his parents not pointing out his height that he kind of forgot at times just how short he was. Jim stood on his tip toes as he hugged Michael back, "Thanks Mike, man I haven't heard that name in ages. How have you been?"

Mike released the boy and ruffled his hair “it’s good to see you bud, and sorry I’ll try to remember to call you Jim but you know what they say about old habits” he grabbed the boys bag “let me take that, it looks awfully big for you”  he took Jim’s bag and they were off

" I would appreciate that thank you. I know it was fun to call me that back in the day but I think i'm too old for that nickname." Jim said. As Michael took Jim's back he replied with, "Oh thanks Mike, it was a little heavy but I could have carried it. Also are we going back to your place? Grabbing a bite to eat? It was a pretty long flight."

Michael simply ruffled the boys hair, “you know what I meant buddy, you’ll have to excuse me Jamie when you work with kids all the time it tends to carry over to other parts of your life and way”they got to his car. He unlocked it and put the bag in the trunk “umm it’s a big car are you ok getting I. By yourself buddy”

"Oh that's right, almost forgot what you did. An no worries." Jim said as he made his way to the side of the car. "Mike, yes I can get in relax. I took a plane on my own for gods sake." Jim then tried to get into the seat with a hop, but was unsuccessful. Then he tried again but this time he had to lift and crawl himself up into the seat. He then buckled himself and said, "See..I can do it." He was a bit out of breath and had the booze sweat.

Jim rolled his eyes saying, "O geez, relax Mike. I had 1 or 2 drinks on the plane, that's all. It was a long flight. Besides what exactly is going to change? If you say no, some place will say yes."

Mike looked at the boy, no need to get upset bud I just meant well I don’t drink so there’s no alcohol in my house and I babysit and Tutor a lot so you need to be conscious of setting a good example when kids might be around” the drove on

Jim sighed as he looked out the window, "Alright fine, whatever. You won't have to worry about that, I'll make sure not to disturb you or the kids you tutor." Jim also kinda wondered why he didn;t have any alcohol,  he's seen him drink casually on social media before.

Mike smiled “thanks bud, I got it cheap and restored it myself, I’m pretty happy with it I must say” he put the boys bags down “ now are all of these clothes clean or do they need to be washed” he indicated the suit case next to him

"Of course my clothes are clean. I mean some of them are...a few pairs are. I'll do it in the morning, don't have to do it now. Just show me where the washer and dryer is and i'll take care of it in the morning." Jim replied.

Michael shook his head “oh Jamie it’s ok little buddy, the washer is down the basement why down you grab some night clothes now and go change and I’ll throw these down stairs then you can tackle it in the morning”

Mike winked at the boy and hoisted the bag up “no problem buddy up the stairs second door right next to the bathroom” he watched the boy go up the stairs before descending into the basement 

Jim made his way to the room he was staying in and he had to admit it was probably the best bed he's seen in months. He put his backpack on the ground as he made his way to the bathroom. After using the toilet he went back into his room to change. Instead of putting on his t-shirt he only wore his shorts. Going down stairs he sat on the couch while turning on the tv. "Hey Mike, can we get some bacon on that pizza?"