LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents when scared

Jackk

Sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong place, I thought this would be the most appropriate board. 

Has anyone else been so scared that they've  had an accident. This happened to me as a kid and as I'm asking I'll write about it.

I was about 12 or 13 years old and had been taken to Alton Towers by my parents. I was and still am afraid of heights but I'd always never had a problem going on roller coasters. Anyway I was taken on oblivion, for anyone who's not been on it its similar to a vertical drop tower but it's a roller coaster and it stops over a vertical drop into a hole.

I was convinced to go on it and I knew as soon as it was going up that I had made a mistake, I was quivering with fear and I started crying. I didn't even know that I needed to pee but when we got to the drop I started to feel warmth at the front of my pants and knew that I had started to wet myself. By the time we'd got to the end I'd got wee down both my legs. So embarrassing, everyone else on the ride could see me and there were some kids who were much younger than me laughing, this made it more embarrassing for me as they were probably about 8 or 9 and they'd stayed dry and here was 13 year old me standing here having just wet himself. Still in tears my parents took me to the toilets so I could change,  luckily we'd bought some dry clothes in case we got wet on the water rides. 

Hi never wet myself from fear no, found it difficult to believe oblivion had been around that long but 21 years since it opened, have been on it that many times I just ennjoy the view while its waiting to drop the one I can't get used to is rita, still love going on it though especially on the front simon

• 2 weeks later...

I remember once I was in a Liquor store with my Dad. I think I was about 10-12 at the time.  I had absolutely no desperation or idea that I had to pee.   He asked me to carry a bottle of Scotch for him.  I was following him around the store holding the bottle in my hand by the top of the bottle.  I was also swinging the bottle back and forth.  For no other reason then the fact that it was mildly entertaining.  Anyhow, during the down swing, the bottle slipped out of my hand, hit the floor and shattered.  I was walking behind my dad and he turned around an saw what I had done and yelled at me.  My bladder just relaxed and released its full contents without any ability for me to control it at all.  Literally I went from no urge to full stream immediately. He told me to go wait in the car, which I did.  I don't even know if he realized that I had wet my pants.  It all happened so fast I don't even know if it soaked through my pants before I was headed for the car.  I think my dad felt bad about his reaction, and he certainly never mentioned my wet pants.    

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes. The first time I was ever taken rock climbing. I loved it, but at the moment when I had to step off the edge of a hundred foot cliff and trust my life to the (extremely safe) ropes my bladder let out a shocking little warm gush of protest, leaving me hiding a very childish wet patch between my legs in a way I hadn't had to do since about Grade 2.

• 3 years later...

Shit wow I had pretty much the exact same thing happen to me at around the same age lol.

I loved theme parks but I was terrified of anything remotely “scary.” So I’d already spent a couple years refusing to go on any rollercoasters. I was kind of a “soft” kid and my mom was always really pushing me to not be so easily frightened and would get kind of exasperated with me.

We went with our church group and a bunch of our extended family to an amusement park, and we all walked around together. I’d skip out anything that looked too scary and the only other person to do that was my girl cousin who was like three years younger than me and half my height. Everybody else my age and slightly younger were hitting every ride.

I could tell my mom was starting to get pissed and it was something I was already teased about. 

When we got to probably the tamest coaster, the girl cousin decided to give it a try and my mom would not let me sit it out lol.

Terrified the whole way in line, and I almost bolted a couple times. But the second that roller coaster starting moving, I knew I was not up for it lol. 

I was utterly terrified, quivering, silently crying. I literally thought I was going to die. I knew I was gonna pee myself before I did and when it finally happened I utterly  soaked myself. Big puddle on the seat and I was drenched in pee. I was wearing swim trunks so it was just everywhere and streamed down my legs.

I’ll never forget the looks of those rollercoaster attendants and everybody in line when I stood up. There were kids noticeably several years younger than me gaping and openly laughing in line. Same situation lol.

I managed to hide behind my sister for a bit and she let me because she could tell I was still genuinely freaked out by the ride.

I wish my parents had been so understanding but my mom freaked out when she saw i’d peed myself and made a whole big scene. I had to sit on newspaper on a picnic bench alongside the whole church group until lunch when my mom went to the car for a change of clothes. I was still so freaked out  from the coaster that I pretty much had panic attack when I was getting changed in the bathrooms and my mom had to come in and help me. I was just so utterly terrified from the experience.

Unfortunately, that wasn’t the only time I wet myself from fear around that age. I was going through a nervous faze and it ended up happening a handful of times. But nothing was worse than that rollercoaster experience, just because it felt so incredibly public and pretty much my whole family saw it. It just made me feel about two feet tall lol. Here I was surrounded by people my age and younger who had a blast on this ride and I ended up bawling my eyes out and leaving a puddle of pee behind me. It definitely sticks with you lol, the scorn and mockingly laughter of kids several years younger than you who see you as a baby