LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big step for me

I've recently come to terms with this side of me, and I felt the next step was to meet people with fellow interests but the plot twist is I already made one a few years ago on here. Anyway, you guys can call me Noctis I guess. I love the outdoors, and indoors as well if that's more your speed. Anyway I can't wait to get more involved in this community.

Hi Noctis, and welcome. Glad to have you join us. There’s lots going on here, and lots of great likeminded people. If you have questions, don’t be shy, there’s always someone willing to try and help. So now, just come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy!. 

• Thanks 1
On 5/18/2019 at 6:37 PM, AbabeBill said:

Hi Noctis, and welcome. Glad to have you join us. There’s lots going on here, and lots of great likeminded people. If you have questions, don’t be shy, there’s always someone willing to try and help. So now, just come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy!. 

Thank you :) and I'll definitely have to keep that in mind when I have questions. 

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

Welcome. I've found that this community is there for you when you are taking both big steps and baby steps.

Thank you as well :) I don't doubt it, and intentional or not that made me chuckle. 

Hello and welcome.  This message boards is an awesome place to visit and a place to feel safe about your diaper desires whatever they may be.  You can find support and advice on almost any subject related to diapers and members here go out of their way to be helpful and respectful.