LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy perked up a little as Erica gave the fun comment. "Wellll I really like batman! And these guys too." Andy replied. Before he knew it he grabbed about 5 shirts. "I can go try them on in the dressing room if you want to wait out here."

Andy went into the room as he tried on the first Batman shirt. When he put it on he felt it was a little tight. Andy was a skinny guy but even this shirt looked tight on him. He went out again and said, "Well what do you think?A little tight maybe?"

Without thinking Andy took his shirt off in front of Erica and put the new one on. "Your right that's much better." Andy said. He then looked at Erica and went red in the face at what he just did. He ran back into the room and said, "I'll..i'll try the next one on." As his voiced cracked.

Andy paused as he was about to say yes, he really wanted to say yes. "Well let's see if they have my size. Can you look at my waistband in the back of my shorts and tell me what size I am?"

Andy knew almost right away they wouldn't fit. In fact he just put on the pants in front of his short, lifted up his arms and the pants dropped to the floor. "I uh, think...these are too big." Andy said in a defeated tone.

Andy had his head down as they went back to the boys section. This was the biggest reason why Andy didn't shop for clothes and it was this exact situation. "There are some jeans over there." Andy replied

Andy felt a little better until she pointed out the disney theme. He rubbed his eyes and said, " we don't have to get these here. I dont mind going somewhere else where they dont have a theme."

Andy knew not to argue, he then looked at this own shoes that had dirt and various pizza stains on them. "Well I have these shoes and I think some sandals. I just haven't been able to find them in awhile."

"Great thank you, i'll get some right now." Andy said as he walked to the shoe section. He found some white sneakers that looked cool. He tried putting on a larger pair and realized his shoe size was actually a men's size 4. He sighed at this but then moved onto the flip flops section. After finding a pair of each he went to Erica and said, "What about these?"