LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Andy laughed a little as he said, "Well um...I can kinda use them. I'm not the best but if I use one in each hand I can.." He then tried picking up a piece of sushi and it fell apart as he tried to chuck it in his mouth

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy replied, "Well I'm a little bit of a klutz, I seem to trip over myself at times. So holding chopsticks isn't exactly my forte." He opened wide as he let Erica feed him, he enjoyed the idea of being fed by her but didn't want to admit it. "I could just ask for a fork or use my hands if it's too much trouble?"

Erica proceeded with the meal Alternatively feeding Andy and herself. Every once in a while she would use a napkin to wipe Andy’s face clean. Once they were done she cleaned up the table “do you need to potty before we leave sweetheart”

Andy was a little fussy whem erica wiped his faced but decided to let her do it. Andy's eyes went big as she said potty and replied, "haha what? Why would you ask that? I mean I do have to go and was planning on going on my own before we left."

Andy nodded as he went into the bathroom to pee. His member was a little extra hard with how erica had been treating him. Even though it was in a childish tone he surprisingly enjoyed it. he shook the last few drops and came out saying, "Not sure about you, but i'm pretty stuffed. Was there...uh anything else you wanted to do?"

Erica smiled and pulled the boy into a hug “I really don’t know sweetheart, I was kind of hoping you might just give me a little tour maybe show me where the nail is and a supermarket so I can get around and how about a movie”

Andy let out a small burp as he said, "Oh that sounds like a good idea. It will give us a chance to walk off this sushi. Not sure where the nail place but if we walk around im sure we can find it."

Erica gave the boy an appraising look “I’m ok for clothes sweetheart but how about you, I think you were wearing the same outfit yesterday and you can’t make much serving pizza, I’d love to take you shopping”

"Oh well, I don't have to many clothes. I have a few shirts but that's about it. And are you sure? I could really use more clothes but I would feel bad for taking advantage of you for clothes." Andy replied.

Andy didn't want any of those shirts. Even though he was big into superheros, whenever he wore shirts like that it always made him appear as a child. "Do they have any solid color shirts? I mean I like the superheros but I would like a black or white shirt."