LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy tried frantically to move his dirty clothes and empty pizza boxes. His diet consists usually of left over pizza and whatever else he could snag from the pizza place. "No I just, uh. I don't really have people over so I never bother to clean up."

Andy said, "That's a good idea.I'll make it quick." As he walked towards the bathroom he tripped over the trash on the ground. He quickly got up and hopped in the shower. About 5 minutes later he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Andy was surprised to see Erica doing all of this. "Oh, well thanks for helping me out. I dont have people over so i dont bother cleaning up. I'll take these clothes and change in the bathroom. "

Andy had a smirk on his face, he wasn't sure if he should be excited to change in front of Erica or be embarrassed about being called a little boy. Secretly Andy loved being talked down to like this, especially by an older women such as Erica. He turned his back to her as he let the towel dropped, then put on the underwear and shorts. After he put on his shirt he said, "Alright, all done."

Andy thought about it, no one had asked him that for quite awhile. "Well uh, i like to play video games, take long walks, eat sushi and um...hmm watch movies too. Theres an arcade here in town thats supwr fun too. What do you like?" 

Andy was filled with such joy that he leaped big into the front seat almost falling out. He buckled himself in and said, "Oh you will love both I promise. I mean the sushi for sure, but um do you like playing games? If not we can go somewhere else like  museum. "

Andy felt a little jerk from Erica as she pulled his tiny hands. "Well I don't have any family around here, actually the closest family i have are a few states away.  There my cousins or something, but no parents. Not sure where they are or if they're still alive." Andy put his head down thinking about it. But he quickly said, "um what about you?"