LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Chris nodded if you complain you can probably sleep out here like this but in the meantime why don’t you go play in the sprinkler I set up” he pointed to a child’s play sprinkler set made for toddlers “see peanut just your size”

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought of him being left out here to sleep was unbearable. Andy slowly turned and saw the sprinkler. He slowly made his way over to it, his whole body was as stiff as a board. He played with the sprinklers with his hands for a bit. But he kept getting wet. For a moment, he played with it happily until he looked down again. "How much longer sir?" Andy asked

Andy huffed and puffed and he said quietly to himself, "No kidding I am miserable." But he decided that if he looked like he was having fun, the quicker he might be able to go inside. Looking at the sprinkler he started to play with it with his hands. Then he jumped through it, once, then twice, than three times with a big fake smile on his face. He wouldn't admit he enjoyed it. "See I am having fun." Andy said out loud

"Grown ups?" Andy said, not even noticing that an another person had arrived. "Was he really into this? how could he have missed that, he thought to himself. Andy's first instinct was to cover himself, but knew Chris wouldn't let me off the hook. So he crouched over and said,"Sir, I need to go to the bathroom. Can I go inside please?"

Chris once again stroked the boys hair “now now peanut no need to be modest little boys have nothing to hide do they precious now you can either go peepee or go back to playing we will not be going inside”

the neighbor boy Kevin turned to Chris with a smirk “did you say boy, I couldn’t tell”

Andy's fingers curled up with anger, but could do nothing. He figured he would try and pee in the bush to try and gain any trust from Chris.

Hearing that, Andy's head whipped and he presented a grump face. "It's not that small." He said in a low voice. Then walking to the bush he started to take breathes to pee in front of Chris.

Chris shook his head and stormed over to the tiny naked man before he started to pee Chris bent to his knee and circled his arms around Andy taking hold of his tiny member himself and aiming for him “now pee” he ordered He then whispered to Andy  “you need to remember that you do not contradict grown ups. When you are done you will go over to Mr. Kevin and apologize for being rude and say that it makes sense that he was confused as your peepee is so tiny If you don’t you will not like what happens baby boy”

Andy whimpered as Chris grabbed a hold of his tiny member,"I didn't mean to say anything it just came out. I'm sorry." Andy said. He did his best to not think about his situation, but knew if he didn't start to pee soon he would be in bigger trouble. He focused on peeing and after about 30 seconds, drops started to come out. Closing his eyes more came out until he was down and shook off the last few drops.

Chris smiled “that’s fine Peanut little boys just need to remember their place “he gave the boys bare bum a few pats “now go apologize for your rudeness and don’t forget what to say plus you should introduce yourself to mr Kevin... what should we have him call you sweetheart”

Chris laughed Andy really was very cute. “No no peanut, that’s not what I meant we need to decide what you will be called Andy is way to grownup so you can pick another name. What your favorite nickname that I’ve given you sweetheart”