LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From making pizza to back to the basics(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Andy was going to be turning 20 in a few months and still wasn't sure what he wanted to do with his life. He was working part time at a pizza parlor while not going to school. He left his hometown in pursuit of a different career, but not knowing what he wanted to do. It was a typical day for Andy, he was being called names by the younger kids due to his small stature at standing just under 4'6. However today was going to get a lot better as a special someone was going to walk through those doors.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 40 Erica was tall, beautiful and recently divorced. she was the principal of a very prestigious private school and was currently attending a conference on leadership while her son visited his father for the summer. Not knowing anyone she decided to grab a slice of pizza for dinner. She opened the door to the restaurant and the first person she spotted looked like a child but he seemed to be an employee so she waited to be noticed which never too long.

Andy was memorized, he had never seen this women but she was incredibly attractive. He did his best to act a little more manly by sticking out his chest and saying, "Hello, what can I." Although a small squeak came out of his mouth. He coughed a few times and said, "Sorry, um what can I get for you?"

Erica Beamed “and such a polite little boy too,  actually not from around here, I’m in town for the summer attending a conference and since I don’t know anyone I thought I would come get a slice of dinner. Can you help me with that honey”

Andy was leaning over on his arms and when Erica said that his arms slipped and he almost fell. He quickly gathered himself and said, "Of course I can ma'am. The pepperoni is really good but the Margarita pizza is good too if you don't like meet."

Andy blushed a bright red in his face as Erica said those magic words. Without looking he tripped over himself getting to the pizza. He got up quickly though as he wrapped up the 2 slices. He then said, "Here is your pizza ma'am, on the house. And uh...my number of course." Andy then wrote down his number on a napkin.

Andy couldn't believe what she was saying, he thought to himself "What is actually happening right now?". "Well I uh...ha ha...I mean I would love a ride home. I usually take the bus. But are you sure? I wouldn't want you to wait for an hour."

Andy couldnt contain his excitement, he was walking around the store so fast and talking gibberish. He then tried to focus on his last hour of work. As the hour past and he was closing, he wondered if Erica would have actually waited for him. Maybe it was all a prank on him. He finished locking the doors as his happy demeanor went from happy to sad. There's no way a women like that would ever be into me. He then went towards the parking lot and saw her, he ran up and said ,"Holy crap, you're actually here!"

Erica giggled and folded the smaller boy into a hug “of course I’m here cutie, you are just too adorable for words. Now I’m just going to take you home so you can get a good nights rest but I want to take you out on your next day off ok sweetheart so when is that”

Andy was engulfed in this hug, he could smell the perfume Erica was wearing and also got a face full of her chest. Grinning with a huge smile Andy said, "I uh(he he)..I'm off. Uh let's see, if today's Tuesday, I'm off Wednesday."

Erica beamed “well then tomorrow sweetheart you have to let me take you out and you can show me the sites. My conferences ends at noon so can I pick you up then honey” she took the small boys hand and led him to get car opening the front door “ok honey get and And buckle then can you lead me to your house like a big boy”

Andy's could not believe what Erica was saying and he didn't even notice her lead him to her car. Snapping out of it he said, "Oh of course I can do that! We're a small town so not much to do or see. Maybe a theater or a bar. And about that, I uh live in a studio that's on the other side of town." Andy slowly but surely got in and buckled himself in.

Andy showed Erica the way, he put on his hoodie while they pulled up. "You might want to hurry, this isn't exactly the best neighborhood." He then blushed and smiled from the kiss, "Hehe...ya see you tomorrow."

Andy nodded and said, "I will. An I am soooo excited for tomorrow!" He then hopped out of the car and ran upstairs to his room. He went to his window, which was covered in bars, and stuck his tiny arm and hand out waving goodbye.

Andy smiled as he waved goodbye, he was so happy. Andy couldn't sleep because Erica was on his mind, but eventually fell asleep around 4 am where he slept most of the day. He woke up to use the toilet when he heard a knock at his door. He thought someone was trying to break in, but he looked at the time. "Shit, Erica here's."he mumbled to himself. "Just....just a minute." Andy yelled out. He did his best to push all his dirty clothes into his tiny closest and make himself somewhat presentable. Taking a deep breath he cracked the door open and said, "Hi...um, this isn't the best time. Could I meet you somewhere in like 30 minutes?"