LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Husband and onesie

I wear diapers because I have to, but I do like to be a baby sometimes infact I do have an online daddy, the thing is my husband doesn’t know about my baby side he fully excepts my diapers infact he changes them all the time. 

The point of this is last week we were shopping and as I was looking at the clothes I noticed some onesies in the ladies section and I told him they would be great to help keep my diapers from sagging and he said that’s a great idea anyway fast forward a week and he made me buy one and now he has said we should get more as he thinks I should wear one everyday, when I started to protest and tell him they made me feel like a baby he just turned around and said well you do wear diapers.

so some advice please should I tell him I like being a baby sometimes.

Absolutely go for it! Your hubby already changes you and his comment about you being a baby certainly should undo like he is open to the idea. Maybe give him a childish pouty look in one of your onesies and see what his reaction is, you may be surprised!  

We here on DD don’t know the inner workings of your relationship with your husband but it sounds like you guys care about one another and have a relationship built on communication and mutual respect and love for each other. In your mind what’s the worst that could happen telling your husband about your baby side?   It feels like having an honest  conversation     maybe a good idea. Good luck in however you go about it.

I suspect that he either already knows your secret desire to be a baby or maybe even desires that himself.  Since he is actively involved with diapering you he may have picked up on some unconcious clues from you.  Also, he may enjoy the dominant feelings he gets as he changes your diaper.  Either way it most definitely sounds like you may have a Daddy in the making.

Maybe not come out and say you like to play baby sometimes, but maybe get some baby items and slowly start using them. More printed diapers, maybe bottle or sippy cups,  some baby snacks. Slowly introduce them and see how it is perceived. 

Ok here’s an update I got a new onesie delivered today and I pretended that they sent me a paci with it( it was one I had hidden in a drawer) when I showed my hubby he had a giggle but then turned around and said well you suck your thumb in bed so now you can use that instead. 

When I told him he now has a baby in bed he said it looks like it.

• Like 2

It looks good for you so far. Get a few bottles and put one or two in the fridge filled with juice or milk and add the other to your cabinet where you keep your glasses. See if it noticed