LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends w/Waistband Discontinued :(

Ran into problems ordering Attends with Waistband that I've used for many years, and I contacted Attends, who let me know that they have been discontinued :( Can anyone else recommend a reasonably priced diaper with similar nice krinkly plastic covering?  Unfortunately the only other six tape diapers I know of are Depends and they never fit me right.  I am down to my last five Attends, would prefer something all white and not TOO thick as I often wear them under my regular clothes.  Help! 

• 5 months later...

I just ordered the Attends "Poly Briefs". While the outer covering is now blue instead of white, it is plastic-like and crinkly. It seems like there are elastic leg bands too. 

Strangely though, I ordered a pack of Attends Waistband from Amazon just a few months ago. Sure, they may technically have been discontinued but I'm wondering if there are still a few packages out there somewhere... is that just wishful thinking? Maybe someone on DD can point us in the direction of some Attends Waistband or a website that still might have a few packs left? 

hi babies. I am also on my last attends. My rescue answer is North shore here in Illinois.  There mega max diaper out wins all plastic backed diapers across this side of the planet. I wet fully over n over and my test of 24 hrs. They still could last another 12 hours.  There SUPREMES are a step down but also hold huge wettings.  Once you've worn this diaper it puts attends to shame on attends are soaked on a second pee.  

dont take my word but I'm convinced.  

going to admit I do not change now untill there drenched. Jimmy in Illinois. Age 61

NSC has great diapers, but the megamax are really way beyond what Attends every were.

Even the supreme lights are pretty impressive diapers.    They've replaced the Attends midrange as my daytime wear for the most part.    I still use either the full capacity supremes or megamaxes when I'm less concerned about bulk.

Domtar has destroyed both Attends and HDIS.