LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Review - and test - Rearz "Barnyard print" 6200 ml capacity adult diapers

NOTE: This will be updated as time passes, be patient for the rest of the review. - EDIT - Review Completed.

A Review - and test - Rearz "Barnyard print" 6200 ml capacity adult diapers. This will be complete "incontinent test" no holding back wetting...a little or a flood... 

6:50 pm - Thursday evening - I put on the Rearz "Barnyard print" 6200 ml capacity adult diaper - Medium

photos took about ten minutes, as I put it on, showing fit and tape/velcro tabs..applying them very carefully and flat...

SUPER tall leg gathers  with a "channel" in blue perforated center strip...

Wetness indicators are: grassy patches in the artwork, once the diaper is wet they disappear

First Impression: Wow tough looking diaper, be ready because no mercy shown here in/on this review.

then at 7 pm started with  Miller High Life - .949 ml - aka quart of beer.

While vaping my favorite bakery flavor... Thinking about the diaper I have on......

For a product that was crap a year ago....only stayed taped tight for 8 to 9 minutes, the tapes failed left and right....

This one, the Rearz "Barnyard print"... I love the fit right out of the gate. Secure feeling just all over.  

Other than the hook and loop "landing area" nice nice matte finish on the diaper. Feels great.

In the frontal above the crotch area ... the diaper "flares out" slightly over the thighs... Now so does Northshore Supremes and Mega Max.. "Better Dry" diapers REALLY flare out.. but this is a great big good deal because not alot of high absorbency diapers did that a few years ago. A better "secure feeling" for sure. 

30 minutes into having it on.... "tapes" - velcro fasteners are still holding tight, just as tight as I applied them. This diaper did NOT "relax" - as of yet - as most others do...

Mega Max NEVER relaxed, but Northshore Supreme brief diaper did after about 10 minutes of sitting walking around the house (first issues Supreme brief / diaper AND Air Supreme did before the waistband fix ?? haven't tried the new ones yet) and tapes came off the front and anchor points of those diapers

7:55 pm.... first quart of beer all but gone.... "velcro fasteners are still tight, no "relaxed diaper" - - -  yet.

Have not had to wet them yet either.

818 pm: Start second quart of Miller High Life.

Checked the fasteners, still tight slightly lifting on the edges of the tabs. 

Not wetting yet, but should be soon.

8:44 - 8:48 pm first wetting started and here we go.

Tighten up the top tabs/ fasteners just to be sure. 

A few dribbles - my MS stopped it...dammit.

9:23 pm first soaking... basically  took it and no effect to the look of the diaper - (can't see much wetted area because of the color of the backsheet)

10:00 pm... start of Miller High life #3.. wife had to run me to the post office for a late Ebay shipment . NOT ONCE did this diaper fail on the fasteners. Wet it while out and again when we got back home... SUPER reports so far. 

Who ever makes this diaper HAS GOT to make them in White, Gray or even a Denim print for those of us "adults who love to wear diapers" .... good grief - I am stunned and surprised so far.. 4 good wettings and not even into the crotch yet. YES the front is starting to bulk up but under loose fitting jeans it is not even noticeable. The front waistband does "roll over" but the rear waistband does stay up as it is supposed to.

Love this performance on this diaper I am wearing - no more duct tape covering the tabs and waistbands as I have in the past.

11:10 pm........starting Miller High Life #4... love this diaper / version.. Have wet this a few more times and at 11 wettings...now. just now wet through the crotch area towards the back

After the wife came home from friends'... she helped in doing sound tests . . they can be heard rustling in jeans and by themselves, in jeans under underwear, and just by themselves they are noisy. Miller High life #5 the diaper was soaked front to back. 

Game Over. 

I have been DL for years and now MS issues force me to consider other options and this is why I tried one with a nursery print.

I am totally blown away by the performance 
On a scale of 1 to 10 stars - this gets a 9.5 stars .. Deducted one half star for it not being all white...

Thank you for reading

................................Stay Tuned: more reviews coming...........

I will be posting reviews on the following diapers:

Purchased from Kal Medical - Salt Lake City / West Valley, Utah - had to buy them because they do not allow high absorbency items out as free samples)

Rearz Barnyard - Large and Medium - both since I am inbetween sizes 

Rearz Inspire PLUS - Large and Medium diapers - both since I am inbetween sizes 

(NOT finding PLUS anything on their website) but this is the two bags they came from

https://rearz.ca/inspire-incontrol-nighttime-briefs/ 

https://rearz.ca/inspire-original-incontinence-briefs/

Rearz a year or so ago was not so good because of tape issues... But I said I would try them again for helping Kal Medical in Salt Lake City, Utah

I was reassured by Brittany and Cynthia at Kal Medical that these issues have been "fixed"

Rearz Barnyard - Large and Medium - both since I am inbetween sizes - Also testing this new closure style - non adhesive tape.... this better be great and cool, because I do not care for prints especially since I have to buy them....

https://rearz.ca/barnyard-diapers/

I am not AB but this 6180 ml capacity / 6200ml has my curiosity ..You guys n girls realize that 6200 ml is just a tic over ONE and a HALF gallons? - 

So....just a visual on how much 6200 ml is.....6 quarts and a 12 oz can and a half of another can of your favorite beer.... 6200 ml weighs about 13.67 lbs

THATS a THICK diaper in anyone's book

just a visual on how much 6200 ml is.....6 quarts and a 12 oz can and a half of your favorite beer.... 6200 ml weighs about 13.67 lbs

THATS a THICK diaper in anyone's book

IMG_20190516_181841897_TOP - Copy.jpg

S0010144 - Copy.JPG

S0010147 - Copy.JPG

DSCF0148 - Copy.JPG

6200ml to lbs.jpg

Edited by Dartplayerinwvc
Review Completed
  • Like 1

To Jacob at Rearz: Thank you for the follow up... my final comments on this diaper:

I really, really liked it. I did make some recommendations for colors and designs....

But... would love to know if there is a white version. Would love to knows if Kal Medical has any to pick up.

***-***-**** is my number. I will be doing the other ARearz stuff today and Saturday.

The ones I tried about a year ago were horrible as I said in the review

I have been DL for years and now MS issues force me to consider other options and this is why I tried one with a nursery print.

I am totally blown away by the performance - Adding this style and fastener systems to my "Watch List"

Impressive testimonial. I just got a case of these. Like you, I am kind of in between sizes. At Rearz's recommendation, I bought the large, but I find them huge. I am going to get a sample of the Medium at some point and try those. Because these are so large, these will definitely have to be overnight and around the house diapers -  I will change into something slimmer when I have to go out in public. But they feel great so far, bulk aside. 

• 2 weeks later...

One other interesting observation - I have been wearing the Barnyard diapers to bed for the past week, and I noticed last night that my bedding smells faintly like the scent they put in the diapers now. Not at all a bad thing; just amusing. 

• 1 month later...

One thing I have noticed, now that I've bought a case of Barnyards and have been wearing them a fair bit - the interior liner is prone to coming free where it meets the plastic exterior at the elastics in the leg gathers. If you wear the diaper for a long period, and are active, it can come apart there, possibly allowing some of the polymer and stuffing to escape. I haven't actually had that type of leak happen in a Barnyard, but I did have it happen in a Depends, and while I was out walking my dog, too - it started snowing in my jeans, and damp diaper stuffing actually fell out the legs and littered the ground lightly behind me. So, I am wary of the possibility. 

So, I guess I'm saying, I wouldn't wear a Barnyard if I planned to go hiking all day or something, unless I had a backup diaper with me.