LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rock solid loads

One of my most favorite versions of poop is the very hard and massive load type -The kind that makes your eyes tear when it comes out. I like to label it as pooping a brick into your diaper.  It's a different kind of stinky smell then say when you get the runs.  It's also not as harsh on your skin as a messy watery poop. But the only time I ever get to poop large hard loads is when I'm constipated for a few days and then I always end up not feeling good. 

What would foods would give you hard but regular poops?

• Like 1

I only get that type of poop when I go camping and don't poop for 3 days. I always come home and poop out about a 20 inch solid poop that hurts like hell to push out. I don't get those camping poops any more since I became incontinent last summer.

Yes, I like those big brown bricks in my di-dee too.  So much fun waddling around the house while the big brown monster teases my inner thighs.  The feeling of it rocking back and forth in my di-dee as I waddle is a big sexual turn-on for me.  It eventually results in me going from waddling to crawling, causing the "brick" to work its way to the front of my di-dee.  After that, I collapse on the floor and roll over on my back.  I stick my legs in the air and start kicking wildly.  That makes the big brown brick pound my balls until I explode in wild orgasm, causing me to scream with delight as waves of intense sexual pleasure sweep across my entire body. When I've finished cumming in my di-dee, I fall fast asleep.  Nothing like the sleep of the 'just after', because when I wake up I'm rock-hard and ready for another round.  That keeps up until I "run out of gas" later in the day.  Such a fun day when I have the house to myself.

One of my most favorite versions of poop is the very hard and massive load type -The kind that makes your eyes tear when it comes out. I like to label it as pooping a brick into your diaper.  It's a different kind of stinky smell then say when you get the runs.  It's also not as harsh on your skin as a messy watery poop. But the only time I ever get to poop large hard loads is when I'm constipated for a few days and then I always end up not feeling good. 
What would foods would give you hard but regular poops?
I haven't had hard poop since I was 32 years old and I'm 48 now it's soft or wet with lumps and if I can go for three days do to constipation it's like peanut butter it usually takes all morning for it to release in my diapers for I am bowl incontinent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fair warning: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/anal-fissure/symptoms-causes/syc-20351424

Be gentle with yourself. I spent from January to March 2018 in severe pain, including 3 weeks where I couldn't even drive to work because I could sit, followed by 13 more months of light to moderate pain, followed 4 weeks ago by anal surgery.

Best advice I can give is simple: fiber. And eating a lot of it, like I do, results in some very large movements.

• Like 1