LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the thickest disposable diaper?

Tk421

I am trying to figure out what is the thickest disposable diaper on the market. I am not looking for thickest when wet but the thickest fresh out of the package. I appreciate any help I can get.

It isn't so simple. Some are thicker while others are wider. I think my preference for unboosted dry thickness is the ABU Space/Little Paws/Simple. They are not packed super tight so one can take the right out of of a bag and wear.

Wet or dry? Some, like Crinklz and Better Dry (I think they're the same, actually), are more made of pulp and swell like crazy when wet.

I haven't had a change to try them, but I'd look into Tykables' new Little Rawrs. They are rated for 6000+ml absorption, so they have to be pretty thick when dry and very thick when wet.

I was just going though my current diaper stash in order to make a comment to another post.

While doing this I just for fun compared some old diapers with today's diapers. One of the comparisons showed a bit of a surprice. 

I compared an old Abena Abri Form M4 that I bought many many years ago with today's Safari.

And the old Abena M4 is actually thicker than today's Safari! But the Safari is considerably wider in the crotch area, why it will probably look and feel thicker than the old Abena M4 when you put it on.

When I compared an old plastic backed Molicare super plus with today's Molicare super plus. The old super plus is approximately twice as thick as today's super plus. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rearz has two "platforms". The Inspire and Inspire+. I think the Safari is printed on the Inspire+. Both are great, but the + is greater.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2019 at 5:48 PM, littleTomás said:

I haven't had a change to try them, but I'd look into Tykables' new Little Rawrs. They are rated for 6000+ml absorption, so they have to be pretty thick when dry and very thick when wet.

Just the thought of having three 2 ltr bottles worth of liquid in a diaper just boggles the mind!

30 minutes ago, TheBabyPants said:

I will go with my everyday ConfiDry 24/7 love the thickness, plastic outer and all day comfort.

True that although I'm no expert and went from Tranquility ATN to Dry 24/7 and the difference is HUGE!!! For me, these things bring new meaning to "thick" and have a HUGE bulge in the front and back. I can't imagine something thicker or bigger. Full cut and when its wet, whoo...

From what I've read, BerrerDry may fall into same category. They are "medical" diapers and are plain-Jane withe with four fastening tapes. So yeah, the Dry 24/7's are  the BOSS in my book!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I think one also needs to look at this as absorbency as well as thickness. The thickest combination I have ever worn was a Dry 24/7 with an ABU booster inside. Very thick when dry and really swollen when wet.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that the new Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️ is the thickest diaper when dry. The padding is thick and the crotch is wide.

• Thanks 1