LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tommy's Tribulations 2

This is a sequel to "Tommy's Tribulations" that can be read here for free: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tommys-complete-26290661

---

Tommy's problems have only just started and after his father finally returns home he realises that his problems with diapers are only just beginning.

As bad as the diaper punishment has been it seems to be even worse with his dad back home and witnessing it. In frustration he does something he quickly regrets.

---

This and all my other story updates are available one week earlier than here and other places on my Patreon page. It is thanks to my lovely patrons that I am able to write as much as I do. For $5 patrons can see story updates one week earlier than everyone else whilst $10 patrons get the early access plus access to TWENTY exclusive stories! There are other tiers and rewards available including free short story commissions, commission discounts and more.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Brandon M, Spaxxs, Paul, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, LetsMakeAgithaGreatAgain, C Dom, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Kriss, Miss X, Raven, Ali T, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Whatsnot, Justin152, Charles L, Trenton M, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, ReiofLight, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Tommy’s Tribulations 2

By Elfy

Tommy sat on his bed in stunned silence. His father, George, had finally come home a few hours ago and his hopes had died when George had sided with his mother and step-sister. His diaper was dry and clean after being brought in and changed by Sandra, he had been left in the sandbox for an hour before he was brought in. He had been ushered straight up to his bedroom and showered before a new diaper was taped around his waist. He hadn’t moved from his bed since Sandra had left the room.

Shock had taken a hold of Tommy and he was only briefly brought out of his stupor when he heard laughter from downstairs. The rest of the family seemed to be having a great time. It felt like a kick in the face for Tommy.

The sun was setting outside the bedroom window and Tommy put on a shirt as the hot summer afternoon grew cooler. He didn’t bother covering the diaper, there just seemed to be no point in trying to keep his dignity anymore. Tommy wondered if he should just give in to the inevitable. His family were determined to see him use his diapers so maybe he should just do it.

Tommy thought about his friends whom he had been ignoring for so long and felt so incredibly upset, what would they say if they could see him like this. He quickly wiped the tears away with his shirt.

“Busy day, huh?” Erin’s voice came from the open doorway. She was leaning against the door frame and looking pretty happy with herself. Tommy hadn’t even known she had come upstairs.

Tommy didn’t reply or try to cover himself up. He looked at his step-sister without expression and wondered what she wanted. If it was to humiliate him he just had nothing left, he was defeated.

“What… What do you want?” Tommy croaked through a throat that hadn’t been used in a few hours.

“Oh, I was just coming up to use the bathroom.” Erin smirked, “Remember that?”

Tommy took a deep breath and stood up from his bed. He walked towards Erin who backed off slightly and warned her step-brother not to touch her or she’d get him in trouble. Tommy just took hold of the door and closed it to block his step-sister from sight before heading back to his bed. His ears had become so desensitised to the crinkling from his waist that he barely registered how loud he was.

When Tommy was called down to dinner that evening he was the last one to walk into the dining room. There was an awkward silence amongst everyone and even though Tommy had covered himself up with some pants it was acutely obvious that he was in a diaper.

Tommy ate in silence as the rest of the family talked to each other about George’s trip to Japan. The dinner tasted incredibly bland to Tommy who wanted nothing more than to get this whole thing over with so he could retreat upstairs.

“It sounds like you had just as much of an adventure back here.” George chuckled as he ate.

Tommy looked up at his father for the first time since sitting down for dinner and scowled. Tommy didn’t want the conversation to turn towards himself but he was powerless to stop it from happening.

“Well Tommy started…” Sandra began.

“May I be excused?” Tommy immediately interrupted.

“Tommy, mind your manners.” George replied sternly, “Don’t interrupt your mother.”

“She’s not my mother.” Tommy mumbled as he turned back to his food.

“As I was saying… Tommy started having trouble and it quickly escalated.” Sandra eyes flicked to Tommy several times and he felt himself blushing, “The doctor said there was nothing wrong and yet he started wetting himself more and more. Then there was the messing which soon followed…”

Tommy had finished dinner already and he just sat back in his seat looking down at the floor. He would’ve done anything to just slip away from the table unnoticed.

“I think the diapers were a great idea.” George said as he sipped from his drink, “If he was as lazy as you say then he has to learn the consequences.”

“I’m not lazy!” Tommy hit the table with his fists causing the cutlery to rattle around on the table.

“See what I mean?” Sandra rolled her eyes as she looked at George, “He’s been having tantrums and-”

Tommy could listen to no more and he jumped to his feet. He turned away from the table and with a noticeable waddle he headed back upstairs despite the calls from his family to come back and sit down. He stomped up the stairs and slammed his bedroom door, he could stand no more of his family talking as if he wasn’t there.

After a couple of hours on the computer where his anger never abated he heard a knock on his door. He ignored it thinking that maybe the person on the other side would assume he had gone to bed but he was frustrated yet again when his door was opened with no care for his privacy.

“Get out of-” Tommy stopped talking when he saw that it was his father who was standing in the doorway, “What do you want?”

“Your mother says it’s time for bed.” George said after clearing his throat. He was looking at the floor and the bed, pretty much anywhere that wasn’t his son.

“I can’t believe you’re taking her side.” Tommy hissed as he stood up and walked noisily to the bed. The fact that his father was embarrassed to look at him made him feel ten times worse.

“I’m not taking sides.” George said raising his hands as a sign of peace, “You’ve had a problem and we’re just trying to help you.”

“Whatever.” Tommy replied in a surly voice as he dropped into bed whist still wearing his pants. He expected his dad to leave the room but there didn’t seem to be any movement. Tommy rolled over to look at George as if to ask what he was waiting for.

“Your mother says you need to be checked before going to bed…” George said slowly.

“I’m dry.” Tommy replied as he felt his heart skip a beat. He really didn’t want his father to check him.

“I have to check.” George shrugged his shoulders as if to say he was just following orders.

Tommy was red in the face again and he pulled his cover back slowly. He closed his eyes and just wished for this all to be over. He could feel the air move as George walked closer to the bed and lean down.

A hand pulled forward the waistband of Tommy’s pants and he felt a large hand reach down and pat the diaper. Tommy hadn’t been lying, he was still dry and the padding was completely clean. He wondered how long his dad needed to work out that he didn’t need a change because it felt like much longer than necessary.

“Just like when you were a baby.” George chuckled, “The checking I mean. You never liked me or your mom checking you, some things never change I guess.”

Tommy felt his face going redder but he didn’t say anything. He looked away from his dad and was happy when he finally removed his hand from Tommy’s diaper. With watering eyes he felt his pants’ waistband rest against his belly again, his cover was pulled up and over him.

“I’ll see you in the morning.” George said.

“Dad!” Tommy stopped his father just as he was walking out of the room, “This isn’t needed. I don’t need to wear diapers or anything. Please, please, please stop this and let things go back to normal.”

“We’ll see.” George eventually said as he closed the door. He didn’t sound very convinced and as the door closed Tommy laid back on his pillows and covered his face in frustration.

---

The next day Tommy was woken by the sounds of chirping birds. He felt groggy as he slowly sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, he fought back a yawn and casually reached under his cover to where his diaper was. He placed his hand on the outside and was unsurprised to feel that it had swollen considerably in the night.

Tommy’s first reaction was one of depressed resignation. He was in diapers full time now and seemingly had no control of himself through the night, it was no longer a shock to find out he had wet himself. In fact it was now something everyone expected of him and since the toilet was completely off limits to Tommy he knew it was something he would have to get used to. The thought of getting used to using his diaper completely made a cold shiver run down his spine.

“I can’t accept this…” Tommy muttered to himself as he looked down to his diaper.

Tommy suddenly felt an anger flare up inside of him. A determination to not just sit back and accept everything flickered to life and he became determined to fight for his rights to use the bathroom. He had no real idea how he would actually do anything to help his position but he knew he had to find a way, the path he was on was not one he wanted.

“Mom says it’s time for breakfast.” Erin’s voice shouted through the closed door.

Tommy had been waiting for someone to come in and change his diaper but it didn’t look like he could expect that any time soon. Was he supposed to just go downstairs in his diaper?

Tommy hated that as time went on it seemed perfectly normal to his family for him to have his embarrassing underpants on display. Tommy stood up and decided that the first part of fighting against this new status quo was to put on some pants and give himself some dignity.

Reaching into his closet for a pair of loosely fitting pants Tommy stepped into them and pulled them up. They were quite snug around his diaper and the bulge was noticeable but it was a start.

Tommy walked downstairs slowly and heard his diaper crinkle with each step. The wet padding had caused the diaper to expand and Tommy knew he was noticeably waddling. He could hear the rest of his family in the dining room already and when he walked into the room he saw heads swivel his way.

There was silence for a few seconds as Tommy stood in the entrance awkwardly. Erin’s face had lit up as soon as she saw Tommy and she could finally contain her giggles no longer. Tommy blushed, he looked down and wondered if the diaper was really that obvious. The giggling spread to the other members of the family as well.

“Come on, Tommy.” Sandra said when she had got her giggling under control, “There’s no need for the modesty. Take the pants off so it’s easier to keep an eye on your diaper.”

“I’d rather keep them on.” Tommy replied quietly.

“Tommy!” It was Tommy’s dad this time and his tone of voice suggested he wasn’t playing games, “Do as your mother asks.”

Tommy muttered his oft repeated and always ignored comeback that Sandra wasn’t his mother but he bent over and slowly pulled his pants down anyway. His tiny show of defiance had been laughed at and beaten with ease, he felt even worse now than he did before.

“You are soaked!” George exclaimed when he saw the state of the diaper that Tommy was standing in.

“This is why he has the thickest diapers I could find.” Sandra said as she drank some of her coffee.

Tommy was blushing but took his seat opposite his step-sister and picked up his spoon. His cereal didn’t look appetising but he knew he should try to eat something, he tried to ignore the looks he was getting from each of his family members but it wasn’t easy.

Breakfast was a quiet experience which pleased Tommy a lot. Since he had been the last to come down for his cereal he was also the last to finish and although the rest of the family were quietly conversing Tommy got up and made a move to leave the table.

“Are you going to be pooping yourself any time soon?” Sandra’s voice called to Tommy’s retreating back.

Tommy stopped dead as if he had suddenly stepped in cement. He heard his step-sister snort with laughter as his mother asked him the embarrassing question. He slowly shook his head as his face flushed red.

“Then someone will be up to change you in a minute.” Sandra continued.

Tommy tried to keep his cool but ended up running out of the room as fast as his legs would take him. He didn’t stop until he was back in his room, he hated being asked questions like that. They won’t let him use the bathroom so of course he will eventually fill his diaper. Everyone knew it would happen but asking a question about it so blatantly was just rubbing salt into the wound.

Tommy had only been in his room for a couple of minutes when Sandra invited herself in without bothering to knock. She walked straight over to Tommy who was stood by the window and reached down with her hand to prod and poke Tommy’s diaper. It was completely unnecessary since it was obvious that Tommy was soaked but she seemed determined to do everything by the book and that included the mandatory prodding of the soaked padding. Tommy just stood still and let his step-mother do it, he knew anything he did to hinder the process would just make it take more time.

Sandra didn’t bother to tell Tommy to go and lay down on the bed. When her hands stopped checking Tommy he walked to the bed by himself and laid down in the prescribed way. He stared resolutely up at the ceiling as the tapes were pulled off the diaper and the front was lowered.

“You really did a number on this one.” Sandra commented unnecessarily as she pulled the wipes out from under the bed and started to wipe her step-son’s crotch.

Tommy didn’t reply but he did have one burning question that he didn’t know if he should ask. He let Sandra pull the wet diaper out from under him before unfolding a new one and getting ready to slip it under Tommy’s body. When Tommy didn’t immediately lift his rear end up to let the diaper underneath him Sandra grabbed his legs and unceremoniously lifted them up herself. When Tommy was lowered on to the new diaper he finally found the courage to ask his burning question.

“How did you convince dad to let you do all this?” Tommy asked quietly as baby powder was liberally sprinkled on top of his crotch.

“How did I convince him?” Sandra repeated with a chuckle, “Tommy, you did all the convincing yourself. Wetting the bed, wetting your pants, pooping yourself and acting like a brat since he left… I just told him the truth and he agreed that you needed to be taught a lesson.”

Tommy didn’t say any more. He just let Sandra pull up the front of the diaper and tape it closed. He felt angry that although everything Sandra said was true, it omitted a lot of details that explained some of his actions. He felt himself growing frustrated and just as the third of four tapes was placed he came up with an idea that he thought would be a great way to get one over on his step-mom.

Without even giving it a second thought and just giving in to his rash first thought he pushed down with his tummy muscles. He didn’t really feel the need to go to the bathroom but if Sandra was going to humiliate him then the least he could do is make her job harder than it had to be.

“What are you… Oh my God!” Sandra suddenly realised what Tommy was doing.

Tommy screwed up his face as he pushed and after the loud sound of breaking wind he felt a soft mushy explosion as he filled his diaper. The poop seemed to burst out of him and into the padding, once he started he couldn’t stop it and his bowels decided to take the opportunity to fill the diaper.

“What’s all the shouting about?” George asked as he pushed open the door. He looked at the scene in front of him and looked suitably shocked.

No one said anything as Tommy pushed again to finish emptying his bowels. Just for good measure his bladder released just as he was finishing and the hot urine poured out of him and pooled around the bottom of the diaper. By the time Tommy was done using the padding he had made the previously pristine diaper even worse than the one that had just been taken off.

• Like 2

Oh you know that was a mistake. I hope Tommy isn’t bothered to much with the diaper rash that is sure to come when they leave him in that messed diaper. I was so very happy to see this story come back. So much of the time I feel so sorry for Tommy. I can’t help bet get the thought that running off is the only option available for him. That makes me feel even worse for him. I can’t wait to read more. 

This is a sequel to "Tommy's Tribulations" that can be read here for free: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tommys-complete-26290661

---

Tommy's attempt at annoying his step-mother backfires spectacularly and he faces immediate consequences. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel for Tommy?

---

This and all my other story updates are available one week earlier than here and other places on my Patreon page. It is thanks to my lovely patrons that I am able to write as much as I do. For $5 patrons can see story updates one week earlier than everyone else whilst $10 patrons get the early access plus access to TWENTY exclusive stories! There are other tiers and rewards available including free short story commissions, commission discounts and more.

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Adam Y, Sean S, Chris, Mac M, Brandon M, Spaxxs, Paul, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, LetsMakeAgithaGreatAgain, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Kris, Miss X, Raven, Ali T, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Whatsnot, Justin152, Charles L, Trenton M, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Socratic Pee, ReiofLight, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

When Tommy had finished he immediately felt regret and shame about what he had just done. He looked at his father and step-mother and it was hard to tell which one was more shocked by the embarrassingly infantile display.

“This is what I mean.” Sandra said as she gestured at Tommy in exasperation and looked at George.

“Did he… Did he…” George seemed at a loss for words at what he had just witnessed his son doing. It was less that he had messed himself and more that he had seemingly done it either without control or he purposely waited for Sandra to change him before doing it.

“Dad, I…” Tommy wanted to explain himself but his furious step-mother interrupted him.

“I had JUST changed him.” Sandra exclaimed in annoyance.

“It’s OK, honey.” George replied, “I’ll deal with it.”

Tommy watched as his dad walked over to him with purpose. He swallowed in fear at what he was planning to do.

“Stand up.” George demanded with a harsh tone.

Tommy rolled off the side of his bed in a belated attempt to keep the poop off his skin. He was blushing wildly at how this awful morning was going, the last thing he wanted to do was confirm to his dad everything that Sandra had said. He watched his dad sit down on the side of the bed and wished that he could go back in time five minutes to stop all of this happening.

“What’s going on?” Erin’s voice appeared at the doorway. It seemed like she was on her way to her bedroom when she glanced into Tommy’s room.

“Oh, great…” Tommy whined petulantly. He wondered if anyone else wanted to wander over and stumble on this horrid scene.

“You have no right to complain, little boy.” Tommy’s dad said angrily. He reached out and grabbed Tommy’s wrist to pull him down over his lap.

Tommy was already tearing up. Laying across his dad’s lap in a messy diaper for what he assumed was a spanking whilst Sandra and Erin watched was something his mind wouldn’t have come up with in his worst nightmare.

Tommy felt the first hard swat on in his rear before he was expecting it and he let out a little yelp. The shock was enough to push him over the edge and he started blubbering as his dad spanked him like an unruly toddler.

“I. Did. Not. Raise. You. To. Act. Like. This.” Every single word George said was punctuated by a hard spank that pressed the mushy lump in the back of his diaper against his rear end. It didn’t hurt but the humiliation was more intense than anything Tommy could remember.

Tommy didn’t even know when the spanking had ended. He had burst into tears and even after he realised the spanking had ended he laid across his dad’s lap crying. He looked around at the faces of his family members and they all looked back at him with a mixture of pity and disgust.

“We ought to leave you in that diaper to teach you a lesson.” George sighed and shook his head, “You get on with your day. I’ll change him.”

Sandra looked scandalised as she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. Tommy’s last view of his step-mother and step-sister were of their shocked faces, they were looking at him as if he had just suddenly grown a second head.

“Honestly, what do you hope to achieve by acting like a little brat?” George asked rhetorically as he stood his son up.

Tommy could feel his diaper sticking to him as he climbed to his feet and he winced as his own poop acted as a kind of paste to hold the diaper against his skin. It was extremely uncomfortable for the young man who had made a terrible misjudgement in his attempt to get one over on his step-mother.

Tommy was still a blubbering wreck as his dad laid him down on the bed and looked at his diaper. Tommy could almost feel the disappointment radiating off of George and he was forced to look away as he quietly sobbed.

“Most father’s get to watch their kids playing sports or getting jobs at your age.” George shook his head sadly, “Here I am changing messy diapers.”

Tommy sobbed a little harder but had no response for his dad. He had been reduced to a diaper using baby so quickly that he couldn’t even work out how it had happened, his head was spinning as he tried to untangle the mess of the last few weeks.

Tommy laid down on his bed and just looked up at his dad in a pathetic way. He didn’t care about the embarrassment any more, he was just desperate for a change.

George shook his head and looked like he wanted to be anywhere else in the world as he leaned down and started pulling the tapes off the padding. His face was a mixture of disappointment and disgust and Tommy looked away as he quietly sobbed. Tommy just did his best to pretend none of this was happening.

The front of Tommy’s diaper was lowered and the smell instantly got worse. He saw his dad wince and look away as the full extent of Tommy’s accident was revealed to the room.

“Dear me…” George sighed as he waved his hand in front of his face.

The cleaning process was slow and torturous as the mess was slowly scrubbed off with wet wipes. George grimaced silently through the whole thing and Tommy wasn’t about to start conversation. Tommy realised that he had thrown away the one card he had to get out of his diapers, his chances of convincing his dad to stop all this treatment had been basically ruined by his own idiocy.

When Tommy was finally clean of the faeces his dad pulled the old diaper away and balled it up. George opened a window to try and clear the air which was now pungent with the smell of Tommy’s shame. George pulled out a new diaper and opened it with a loud crinkling.

“I wouldn’t have believed you could act like this if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes.” George shook his head as he lifted Tommy’s legs and slipped the diaper underneath him, “When Sandra told me what she had been doing… Well, I guess she knew what she was doing the whole time.”

“I’m sorry, dad.” Tommy sniffed tearfully, “I don’t need all this though… I really don’t!”

George let out a bark of a laugh as he pulled up the front of the diaper and taped it closed. It seemed like the idea that Tommy didn’t need his padding was a great joke to the rest of his family. Tommy could hardly blame them with his recent actions.

When the diaper was finally taped up George stood up and shook his head at his son. He picked up the messy diaper that had been balled up on the floor and held it as far from himself as possible, he looked at it with disgust.

“I’m going to get rid of this.” George said, “Try not to make a mess before dinner, OK?”

Tommy nodded his head at his father even as he blushed furiously. He watched his dad leave before slowly sitting up and hearing the crinkle from his waist. He wiped his face of the tears that had stained it before working out what to do with the day. After the scene he had caused during his change the last thing he wanted to do was go downstairs and face the rest of his family. When he had finally summoned up the energy he got up and walked to his computer, he didn’t bother covering his diaper up.

Tommy grabbed the cola that was always kept in the room and started drinking. The sugary taste gave him some relief from the relentless negativity that had been swirling around him. As Tommy daydreamed and stared out of the window he heard a small ding come through his speakers, he instantly recognised the noise as being his instant messenger notifying him of a new message.

“Yo, Tommy!” The screen read. It was Tommy’s friend Rob who Tommy usually spent a lot of time with. They were virtually inseparable at school and even during time off they usually hung out together a lot.

“Hi.” Tommy replied simply. He really didn’t want to be talking to anyone right now but he hadn’t spoken to his best friend in a while.

“Jesus, dude. Have you been ignoring me?” Rob asked, “You’ve been like a ghost.”

“Sorry.” Tommy replied. He wasn’t feeling very talkative after everything that had happened, “Been busy.”

“Do you want to hang out?” Rob asked, “Come over, play some video games… Maybe some football?”

“I can’t.” Tommy replied quickly, “I’m busy… I have to go shopping with my mom.”

“Really?” Rob didn’t sound too convinced. Tommy didn’t blame him since it was such a lame excuse for a man to make.

Tommy wasn’t sure how best to respond to his friend’s scepticism and he panicked. Not knowing what else to say he just right-clicked on the chat window and signed out immediately. He felt his diaper between his legs and almost subconsciously put his hand to it. He could feel his heart racing and he knew that his absence was being noticed by his friends, he wouldn’t be able to keep things hidden forever and sooner or later he would be found out. The thought of that moment terrified him.

Tommy sat on his computer for a few hours playing games and wondering if he had any hope of ending this diapered nightmare anytime. It seemed like he had never been further away from getting out of diapers than at this very moment.

When Tommy stood up to stretch he looked over to his bedroom door and saw a folded over piece of paper laying on the carpet underneath his door. It didn’t look like it was there by accident and Tommy slowly waddled over to it. As he moved he felt a feeling of fullness in his bladder and saw no reason not to just let go. He wasn’t allowed to go to the toilet and wasn’t even expected to go ask someone for permission to go to the bathroom.

Tommy stood still and closed his eyes. He was prepared to wait for a little bit before he could start wetting but he surprised himself by wetting almost immediately.

The hot urine spurted against the padding before becoming a steady stream. The padding greedily soaked up the liquid as it cascaded down between his legs and settled in the bottom of the diaper. All the cola Tommy had drunk spilled out of him as he soaked his padding and shivered slightly at the spreading heat.

When the accident finally ended Tommy briefly stood in place and fretted over the ease with which he wet himself. A consequence of long term wearing that he might have overlooked until now was that he was finding it worryingly easy to wet himself. He wondered if there was a risk of losing his potty training, he shuddered to think that he might one day be no better at keeping himself clean than a baby.

Shaking the thought out of his head Tommy walked to his door and picked up the paper. Tommy was correct in thinking that the paper was out of place because when he unfolded it he recognised his sister’s handwriting. It wasn’t hard to work out since the writing was in pink with little hearts dotting the “I”’s.

“I still have those pictures.” The note read, “I hope you’re ready for some fun and games.”

Tommy read the two lines of writing about five times as his anger escalated. He eventually sat back on the edge of his bed and crushed the little note up in his fists. Throwing the balled up paper to the side he felt his face flush as warm as the wet diaper between his thighs rested against him. As if everything else wasn’t bad enough he now remembered the pictures his step-sister had of him. He knew he couldn’t do anything she didn’t want unless he could get rid of those photos and since he had been told they weren’t even stored in the house he knew his chances of getting to them were slim to none.

It was just another nail in Tommy’s coffin. It was another circumstance tying him to this life of diapers. He had so many things to overcome he was starting to think it was impossible.

• Thanks 1

I honestly feel really bad for George, moreso than Tommy. He's been treated unfairly, sure, but he really showed his butt (heh) by deliberately messing himself like that.

Can't wait to see what Erin has in store for him. Dress-up, maybe?

What was Tommy thinking? He just balled up his proof that his stepsister was the one behind all of this. Surly his dad and stepmom would also recognize the writing and she as much as admitted she was playing him. I was actually surprised at how light he got off with his attempt at getting back at his stepmom. A spanking over a diaper was only humiliating but that’s over fairly quickly. Great new chapter. I can’t wait to read more. 

In Tommy's mind he didn't think he could show anyone the note that was slipped under his door. It would seem sensible wouldn't it? Yes, until you consider Tommy's experiences and mindset.

Tommy is under the impression that everyone in his family is against him. He believes, correctly, that his step-mother and step-sister would do anything to make Tommy look bad. Obviously he couldn't take the note to his sister but he couldn't take it to his step-mother either, she would accuse him of lying and forging the note just to punish him further. He would have no reason to think any differently after everything that has happened so far in the story.

The one person he would even consider is his father. However, in the short time that Tommy's dad has been home he has shown himself to believe the women over Tommy. Even if Tommy could convince his dad that Erin wrote the note he is sure that his step-mother would manage to turn it around and convince Tommy's dad that his son is a liar.

At this point Tommy feels completely alone and isolated.

---

The arrival of Tommy's dad has been disappointing for the young man and he is still desperately fighting a battle with his family. After his humiliating actions earlier in the day Tommy has to endure dinner and family time, he hopes that nothing goes wrong so that he might be able to gain back some dignity.

---

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, C Dom, Adam Y, Sean, Chris, Mac M, Brandon M, Spaxxs, Paul, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, LetsMakeAgithaGreatAgain, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Kris, Miss X, Ali T, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Wet, Cherno A, Whatsnot, Justin152, Charles L, Trenton M, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Cocratic Pee, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Dinner that night was an intense affair for Tommy who came down to the meal last. His diaper was wet but not too soaked and he had a pair of pants on over the top of it. He was grateful that no one made him take the pants off in a repeat of breakfast that morning. The conversation the two adults were engaged in died away when he approached the table and when he sat down his crinkles seemed to echo off the wall.

When Tommy sat down he glared across the table at his step-sister who was sitting innocently and looking like the goody-two-shoes that she always tried to be around her parents. Tommy knew what she was really like and he fumed internally about what she was doing.

“Your rear end feeling OK this evening?” Sandra asked as Tommy picked up his cutlery.

“Yes… Thanks.” Tommy forced himself to reply.

“We only do it because we love you.” George continued, “We would much prefer not having to do it.”

“Of course, we would much prefer not changing all your dirty diapers…” Sandra added. It seemed like she was doing her best to needle a reaction out of Tommy.

Tommy put his fork down and sulked as everyone started eating. He looked down at the edge of the table as his cheeks blazed red, even when looking away he could feel people watching him. He felt like an exhibit in a museum, a curiosity to be stared at by others.

After the note that Tommy had been slipped earlier that day he had half-expected Erin to have some devious plan ready for her but she just sat quietly.

Conversation amongst everyone at the table picked up and moved on to other topics allowing Tommy to hide in the background as he ate his meal. He wolfed down the delicious food as quickly as possible so he could retreat to his bedroom.

“It’ll be nice to have a proper family night tonight.” Erin said when there was a lull in the conversation, “With dad home.”

George and Sandra looked at each over and smiled. Thomas rolled his eyes, he knew that the two adults loved when their kids referred to them as mom and dad. It was something Tommy steadfastly refused to do, he would never willingly call Sandra his mom.

Once dinner was over Tommy tried to quietly slip away but his dad grabbed his arm and redirected him towards the living room. Tommy could feel the diaper between his legs as he was forced to waddle into the living room. He felt very conscious of his bubble butt as everyone sat on the seats around the room. Tommy dropped on the sofa in between his father and Sandra, Erin sat in the armchair to the side with the remote control.

Erin started switching through channels looking for something to watch as Tommy sat uncomfortably with his parents talking across him. Tommy sat back and watched the clock, he actually hoped to be sent to bed early tonight.

“Oh wow!” Erin suddenly gasped as she flicked over to one of the movie channels, “Alien Massacre 3!”

Tommy glanced at the screen to see an alien suddenly explode. Its guts splattered against the camera lens and dripped down, it was followed by a witty quip from the muscled protagonist. One of the few things Tommy and his younger step-sister had in common was their love of violent movies.

“I don’t know.” Sandra said slowly, “It doesn’t seem very age-appropriate.”

“Mum!” Erin rolled her eyes and tossed her hair back impatiently, “I’m sixteen-years-old! All my friends are allowed to watch these movies.”

“I know.” Sandra agreed, “But I wasn’t talking about you…”

“Oh for God’s sake!” Tommy exclaimed, “I’m three years older than her! If she can watch these films why shouldn’t I be able to?”

“You might be three years older physically.” George replied calmly, “But emotionally and mentally? I’m not so sure.”

Tommy was about to respond angrily but was interrupted by Sandra turning back to her daughter. Tommy noticed that Erin was wearing her smug look again, she always got her way and it infuriated Tommy.

“I’ll buy you the DVD.” Sandra said, “Let’s just find something a little nicer for family night.”

Tommy could see that Erin more than happy to comply. She’d had her fun and made Tommy look stupid again and so it was no surprise when she changed the channel quite happily. Tommy winced in embarrassment as he realised he was rising to Erin’s bait each and every time, he just couldn’t help himself.

It was a tight fit on the couch. With Sandra and George either side of him Tommy was rather squashed into the middle. It was galling to the young man because when either of the adults moved their legs it would cause his diaper to crinkle loudly. It was impossible to forget his humiliating status and even when the television was put on a non-offensive soap opera, Tommy just couldn’t take his mind off the padding.

After half an hour of the boring melodrama Tommy felt a need to go to the bathroom. Just like in his room earlier he didn’t attempt to hold it and he freely wet himself on the couch. As he felt the hot liquid stream out of him and into the waiting diaper he realised how strange this was, just a few weeks ago he would have called this scenario impossible. Even after the diapering started he would’ve never thought this would happen, he thought his dad would save him.

Tommy didn’t pay attention to his wetting. There was no point in thinking about it since it would make no difference to how embarrassing it was. He just sighed and let the urine flow, it pooled quickly around his sensitive area which tickled a little. Tommy had to supress an urge to wriggle as the tickling continued.

“What’s tha- Oh, Tommy, No!” Sandra suddenly stood up from the couch and looked down in disgust. George jumped to his feet as well but seemed confused.

“What?” Tommy asked in confusion. His whole family was looking at him now and he couldn’t understand why they were making him the centre of attention again.

Just as Tommy asked what was wrong he feel a sudden dampness on the bottom of his pants. It felt like it was slowly spreading as the thin cloth soaked it in and let it through to the couch. He belatedly realised he was pissing on to the couch and, judging by their reactions, his parents as well.

“Tommy…” George sounded defeated and frustrated with his son, “Why didn’t you tell us you needed your diaper changed?”

“But… I…” Tommy was aghast. He didn’t move an inch even as he saw a wet patch appearing around his rear end, it slowly spread as more urine soaked into the cushions.

Tommy had no idea why he was leaking. It didn’t make any sense to him, sure he didn’t pay a lot of attention to his toilet habits now but he would’ve known if he was that soaked. Tommy wondered if he had already grown so used to using his diaper that he had been wetting and forgetting about it.

With a shake of the head Tommy dismissed the idea that he was losing bladder control. He had a night time problem but not a day time one and there had to be another explanation. Tommy pictured the scene just before he started wetting and remembered how squashed he had been. He wondered if the diaper’s absorbency had been affected by being so constricted, surely that was the explanation.

“No, no, no…” Tommy held his hands out as he tried to calm the adults down. He tried to ignore Erin’s silent laughter in the background, “It wasn’t my fault!”

“It isn’t your fault that your diaper leaked?” George asked his son as Sandra belatedly pulled him off the couch.

“It was your fault!” Tommy said pointing at Sandra and George, “You were crushing me and-”

“Can’t you take any responsibility for yourself?” Sandra asked irritably as she looked at the cushions and assessed the damage to the couch.

“You keep letting us down, Tommy.” George shook his head sadly. There was something about the way he was looking at Tommy that just automatically upset him.

“Dad…” Tommy could feel his bottom lip trembling.

“Your mother said we shouldn’t let you wear pants around the house.” George continued, “She said we couldn’t trust you and I fought your corner. I told her that you would be fine, that you would tell us if you needed something.”

“But…” Tommy felt tears running down his face even as he willed himself not to cry like the baby he was being treated as.

“It’s OK, Tommy.” Erin’s voice suddenly appeared in the room and she stepped forward from her chair, “Accidents happen.”

“Fuck off!” Tommy yelled as his emotions erupted. He pushed his younger sister away. She stumbled and fell to the floor in front of the chair. Tommy immediately felt his father grab his arm.

Silence fell in the room for a second and then the sound of crying filled the room. Not the crying of Tommy who was still stifling his sobs but of Erin who sat on the floor and put her hands to her face. The sound of her crying filled the room.

“Oh, darling!” Sandra quickly sat herself on the edge of the couch and picked her daughter up. She hugged her closely and looked at Tommy with a stare that would melt a steel beam.

“Come on.” George pulled on Tommy’s arm and led him towards the exit of the room.

Tommy looked back in time to see Erin look over her mom’s shoulder. There were no tears on her face as she winked at Tommy.

“She’s faking!” Tommy yelled as he was dragged towards the stairs by his father.

“What on Earth has gotten into you!?” George shook his head as he pulled his son away from the living room and up the stairs.

Tommy was even more frustrated than ever now as he followed his dad up the wooden stairs. He could feel the large wet spots on his legs and they made his pants stick to him uncomfortably. Tommy expected to go to his bedroom but he was pulled to the bathroom instead. He was still teary-eyed and he rubbed his face to try and clear up the evidence of how upset he was.

George spared no time or thoughts about Tommy’s comfort when he pulled his shirt over his head. His pants came down soon afterwards and Tommy could see that he was much wetter than he had anticipated, it was a humiliating revelation.

Tommy stepped out of his pants with his dad’s help and hung his head. His father just looked so disappointed in him and how he was behaving. Through his actions Tommy was doing the exact opposite of what he wanted to do, he wanted to prove he was an adult and yet he kept making mistakes.

Tommy stepped into the bathtub when his father directed him that way and he allowed his dad to pull the tapes off his diaper which fell to the bottom of the tub with a wet splat. Tommy blushed as his father bent over and balled the diaper up, it was embarrassing to watch his dad shake his head at how wet he was.

“Sit down.” George ordered his son.

Tommy had been expecting a shower but as he sat down like his dad asked he saw the faucets turned on and the tub began filling with water. Sitting in the tub quietly Tommy didn’t know what he could say or do to make the situation better. The warm water started rising up in the tub and Tommy was very aware of his dad watching him as if trying to work out what he was doing.

The water was shut off when it reached Tommy’s belly button and his dad began washing him. Tommy didn’t move or say anything as his back and chest were washed as if he couldn’t do it himself.

“I really don’t know what’s happened.” George said as he rubbed soap on Tommy’s chest and rinsed it off.

“Dad, I…” Tommy started.

“I don’t want to hear it.” George closed his eyes and held his hands up to silence Tommy.

Tommy bowed his head as his father continued washing him. Slowly he was working his way down Tommy’s body and towards his most sensitive areas.

“When I left here you were fine.” George seemed to be mostly talking to himself, “I come back and it’s like you’re a different person. Lashing out, swearing, pushing your sister, wetting the couch… What would you mom have said if she could see you now?”

“But…” Tommy felt fresh tears welling up as he tried to explain things.

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT.” George repeated loudly causing Tommy to hang his head once more.

George didn’t say anything else as he quietly cleaned his son. Occasionally he would look over to the balled up diaper and wet pants and shake his head. He spared no part of Tommy from his scrubbing, he even paid attention to Tommy’s most private areas much to Tommy’s embarrassment.

When Tommy was finally allowed to step out of the bath he was wrapped in a towel and told to dry himself thoroughly. As Tommy nodded his head George left the room.

Tommy was still lightly sobbing as he towelled himself dry. Today had been the worst day of Tommy’s life by far, it felt like the whole world was against him and every time he tried to fight back he only made it worse.

Sitting on the towels Tommy looked straight in front of him to the pile of wet clothes. He sighed sadly and once he was fully dry he stood up, wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom. He expected his dad to be waiting for him in his room and he wasn’t wrong, a diaper was laid out on the bed and George was standing by the window looking out at the passing people.

Tommy closed his bedroom door and dropped his towel. It was hard to have modesty when the person in front of you had just been washing you in a bath. He laid down on the bed without a word and positioned himself over the padding. When George didn’t turn around he wondered whether he should tape up his own diaper, the more time that passed the more ridiculous he felt to be lying on his bed naked.

Eventually George turned away from the window and back to the bed. He remained silent as he lifted the front of the crinkling diaper up and over his son’s waist. He flattened the diaper against Tommy’s belly and pulled the tapes round.

Tommy couldn’t look his dad in the eyes as the diaper was taped up and it was with a sadness that he felt the new diaper grab his waist.

“It’s probably best if you go straight to bed.” George said as he opened the bedroom door, “Maybe you’ll finally start acting like an adult tomorrow.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poor Tommy,  I find myself putting me in Tommie’s place and wonder what I would do. He certainly isn’t getting anywhere at home with his family. Erin no doubt is out to make his life a living hell. Sandra who is supposed to be an adult picks at him at every chance and finally his dad who shows disgust at him and doesn’t believe him when he tries to talk to him. It seems like a hopeless situation. I think I would run away. Do my best to make it on my own. And if I were caught I would put up with whatever the state would do with me. At this point just about anything is better than where he is at. I am looking forward to reading more. 

On 6/4/2019 at 5:09 AM, CDfm said:

Poor Tommy,  I find myself putting me in Tommie’s place and wonder what I would do. He certainly isn’t getting anywhere at home with his family. Erin no doubt is out to make his life a living hell. Sandra who is supposed to be an adult picks at him at every chance and finally his dad who shows disgust at him and doesn’t believe him when he tries to talk to him. It seems like a hopeless situation. I think I would run away. Do my best to make it on my own. And if I were caught I would put up with whatever the state would do with me. At this point just about anything is better than where he is at. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Yeah I'm hoping his sister get's caught by his dad taunting him when she think's he's out of the house or something because the unrelenting beatdown is very sad really hoping there will be payback for the blackmail before the end.

---

Tommy is thrown a potential lifeline when his step-mother suggests a chance at possibly relaxing Tommy's rules. For this reward Tommy must stay with his step-mother and step-sister on a little outing, despite Tommy's best intentions it seems like Erin has other plans.

---

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Justin C, Fuli, Adam Y, Sean, Chris, Mac M, Brandon M, Spaxxs, Paul, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, LetsMakeAgithaGreatAgain, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Kris, Miss. X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M,NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, ReiofLight, Wet, Cherno Alpha, Whatsnot, Justin 152, Charles L, Trenton M, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Tris C, Curiosity24, Socratic P, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Tommy knew there was something different the next day before he even opened his eyes. There was an unexpected weight at the edge of his bed and he quickly sat up. His diaper crinkled loudly and he felt the wet heavy mass between his legs. His eyes snapped open to see his sister sitting at the end of the bed and checking her phone.

“What are you doing in my room!?” Tommy held his cover closer to his bare chest and rubbed his eyes.

“And the Academy Award goes to… Me!” Erin smiled as she took some exaggerated bows, “What did you think of my performance last night, big brother?”

Tommy clenched his fist underneath his cover but tried not to show that Erin was getting to him. How did she even get in here without him waking up? Did she take more pictures?

“Get out of my room!” Tommy yelled this time. He didn’t care if he woke his parents up because he knew that Erin shouldn’t be in here.

“Relax, Tommy.” Erin replied, “Mom sent me in here to get you up for breakfast.”

“R-Really?” Tommy asked, “What time is it?”

“Late enough for breakfast.” Erin said as she stood up, “So come on.”

“I’ll be down in a minute.” Tommy replied. He didn’t want to get out of bed in just a diaper with Erin sitting there.

“No can do.” Erin said as she walked across the room and leaned on the wall, “They said to make sure you come down right away.”

Tommy grunted as if to say “of course they said that” and very slowly pulled the cover back. He gradually exposed his soaked diaper and stood up. He felt gravity take hold and pull the padding down slightly and Erin smirked at him. Tommy hurried to his drawers to grab a pair of pants but Erin’s hand stopped him.

“They said right away.” Erin said.

“I can’t even get dressed?” Tommy asked pathetically.

“If they know you’ve been dawdling they won’t be happy… I would hate for you to get another spanking.” Erin smiled and Tommy felt his anger rise again.

Tommy turned around and followed Erin out of the room. He felt ridiculous and naked to be walking outside his room in just a wet diaper but he didn’t want to risk more punishment, he was supposed to be proving he was an adult to his parents after all.

As Tommy crinkled down the stairs he felt like something was wrong. He couldn’t hear anything coming from the kitchen or dining room and that was unusual. The diaper sounded so loud in the quiet house and Tommy was even more self-conscious.

“Where is everyone?” Tommy asked when he walked into the dining room to see it empty.

“They’ll be here in a minute.” Erin said as she sat down. She was smiling wickedly at Tommy who suddenly realised Erin must have an ulterior motive.

“Screw this.” Tommy muttered. He turned to leave before Erin cleared her throat.

“You’ll sit down unless you want all your social media to be covered in some interesting pictures.” Erin threatened.

Tommy couldn’t take the risk that she was bluffing after everything she had done up to now. He sat back down and scowled at his younger step-sister.

“When are you just going to delete them so I can try and have a normal life?” Tommy hissed angrily.

“When it stops being fun.” Erin giggled, “School starts in a week doesn’t it?”

Tommy’s blood froze as he imagined what would happen if he turned up at school like this. It was a thought that was too horrible to contemplate, he put it out of his mind as fast as he could.

“What do you want from me?” Tommy asked. He was so angry and upset that he was seemingly on the verge of tears. He was never far away from crying these days.

“Not much.” Erin replied, “Just sit down here like this today, in just your diaper I mean.”

As if on cue a key scraped in the front door lock and Tommy heard the voices of his parents coming home. Tommy shuddered a little but didn’t move as his sister stuck her tongue at him.

“Oh, hello kids.” Sandra said as she walked into the dining room, “We just popped out to the shops.”

“That’s OK, mom.” Erin replied innocently, “Tommy and I were just talking and he was apologising for yesterday.”

“Is that right?” Sandra said. She nodded in approval, “You surprise me Tommy. That’s very mature of you.”

Tommy felt very underdressed and didn’t respond. He heard his step-mom go through to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast as his father came in a minute later. Tommy watched his father walk around the table and sit down at the table next to his son. Tommy knew his father was giving him weird looks for sitting there in just his diapers.

Sandra came in with breakfast a few minutes later. Simple bowls of cereal for everyone, Tommy was happy enough since it meant he could leave the table sooner rather than later.

“That’s a new look for you.” Sandra said to Tommy as she sat down. Erin snickered as she picked up her spoon.

“I like it.” George said as he patted Tommy on his back, “Makes it easier to check his diaper. Besides on a hot day like this it looks more comfortable than clothes.”

Tommy tried to smile but despite his dad’s words he couldn’t hide the fact that he was embarrassing himself by keeping his diaper on display. He knew Erin must be loving it as well and that made him feel any worse.

“As long as he puts clothes on for when we go out.” Sandra said, “I’m not dragging a half-naked man around in the sun.”

“G-Go out?” Tommy repeated as he looked up at Sandra.

“Yes, we are going to the mall after breakfast.” Sandra said, “I know you are worried about your condition, but you have to come with us because your father is going to see his friends.”

Tommy hung his head low as his mind immediately ran through all the possibilities for embarrassment. He imagined what would happen if he needed to use the bathroom whilst in the packed mall.

With a jolt Tommy suddenly felt himself wetting his diaper. He looked down and clamped his muscles closed to stop the flow, he tried to act casual but his family were looking at him suspiciously. He couldn’t keep his bladder from emptying forever and soon he felt a new trickle as he finished wetting himself.

“Everything OK?” George asked his son.

“Y-Yeah…” Tommy replied with an attempted smile.

“I think he needs a diaper change.” Erin threw out casually as she ate her breakfast.

“Is that true?” Sandra asked rather unnecessarily. One look at Tommy’s diaper would show everyone he needed a change.

Tommy silently nodded his head and tried to blink away the tears that threatened to spill out of him. He was just glad when Sandra stood up straight away to take him upstairs. He waddled out of the dining room in his soaked padding and back up the stairs.

“I’m glad you are getting more comfortable in your diapers.” Sandra said as she started gathering supplies and Tommy laid down, “I mean sure you shouldn’t need diapers at your age… And filling your pants and needing an adult to help you must be embarrassing but it’s the reality and denying it pointless.”

Tommy tried to filter out what his step-mother said as he laid back and felt the tapes get pulled off his diaper. The diaper was opened up and the cool air felt soothing to Tommy after all the heat in his padding.

Tommy jumped as the cold wipes touched and cleaned him. It didn’t take long for Sandra to clean her step-son and pull the diaper away, she was getting a lot of practice with it. A new diaper was unfolded and soon placed underneath Tommy’s butt. He simply sighed in resignation as the new diaper was taped up.

“I want you to try to not show me up today.” Sandra said as she stepped back and picked up the used diaper, “If you can make it through today with a clean and dry diaper maybe we can revisit some of our rules.”

“Really?” Tommy looked up at his step-mother with a rather shocked smile.

“We’ll see how today goes.” Sandra replied, “Now come on. Get dressed and we can go. I’m sure you’ll be keen to get this over with.”

Tommy nodded his head and hurried to gather his clothes together. A baggy black shirt and similarly baggy pants seemed to be the best idea as he hurriedly got himself ready for the trip to the shops. He knew his diaper wouldn’t stay unused forever so he was especially keen to get the trip over and done with as quickly as was humanly possible.

Practically running down the stairs with all the crinkling that accompanies him everywhere, Tommy hurriedly put his shoes on and ignored Erin’s amused smirks. Tommy wondered if his younger step-sister had any idea of what her mother had said just now. Maybe if she did she would understand why Tommy was in such a rush to get out of the house.

As Tommy stepped out of the house he looked around uneasily. He hadn’t been outside the house much recently and he felt very self-conscious. Tommy could still hear his diaper but he wondered how much the sound travelled.

Tommy climbed into the backseat of the car and scooted over to the far window. Erin followed him in and took the other window seat leaving a large neutral zone between the two of them. Sandra placed her bag on the passenger seat as she sat down and turned the engine on.

The journey in Sandra’s car was quiet and without incident. Tommy was happy to just look out the window and watch the world. He was acutely aware of his diaper and bodily processes, knowing that he had a lot riding on not using his diaper simply made Tommy ever more aware of himself. He knew that he didn’t need to use the bathroom but he couldn’t help but tense his muscles anyway.

Regardless of his discomfort at least Tommy had a goal to aim towards. It was a little hope that he might control his own destiny even if he doubted that Sandra would give him that much more freedom after his success.

When they reached the mall Tommy could see it was already quite crowded and as the car pulled into a spot he took a deep breath before opening the door and stepping into the sunlight. Tommy looked over the car roof and saw Erin smile back, the look on her face made him shiver.

Tommy walked around to Sandra and stayed close to her as they entered the mall. Tommy reasoned that Erin couldn’t do anything whilst her mother was watching, he checked that his shirt was hiding his diaper again as they walked through the automatic doors and into the mall. Erin followed a few feet behind the others, Tommy kept glancing over his shoulder nervously, he didn’t trust the younger girl at all.

Tommy had never asked what they needed from the store and he had bad memories of being here but he obediently followed his step-mother like a puppy. He rolled his eyes in a resigned way as they walked towards the pharmacy, he should have known they would be going here and he imagined that he already knew what Sandra was planning to buy.

“We need some more diapers.” Sandra threw out casually confirming Tommy’s thoughts, “You really are going through them.”

Sandra’s promise of lessening the diaper treatment if Tommy was good seemed further away than ever as they walked into the pharmacy and straight to the incontinence section. Just standing and looking at all the products made Tommy uncomfortable but at least Sandra didn’t take long choosing products. She picked up the same type of diapers she had bought before and headed to the checkouts.

Tommy was grateful not to have to go with his step-mother to the checkout but his happiness was short-lived when he saw Erin at the bottom of aisle with all the baby products beckoning him over. Tommy wanted to do nothing more than pretend to have not seen her but he knew that wasn’t an option. He looked around to see if anyone was nearby before walking over to Erin. His dry diaper crinkled as he felt another pang in his stomach.

“What do you want?” Tommy asked as he walked anxiously over to his younger sibling.

“Not much.” Erin said with a mischievous smile. She looked at the shelves in front of her and Tommy noticed they were at the infant end of the diaper aisle, “I was just thinking that these would look great for you.”

Erin reached forward and pulled a box off the shelf. She turned it around and held it out for Tommy to grab.

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” Tommy blushed as he looked at the box with a red face. He felt his stomach drop with shame just looking at it.

The box had a plastic window on one side so that it could be seen in to. It was a colourful set of baby pacifiers and a couple of baby bottles, all the different colours of the rainbow were represented and there were pictures of happy mothers and babies all over it.

“Isn’t it adorable?” Erin said with a small laugh, “I think it would be great if you ask mom to buy you this when she comes back with your diapers.”

“But Erin… She said if I’m good she might stop some of this stuff.” Tommy whined quietly as he looked at the teenage girl, “Please, can you just give me a break?”

“Oh OK.” Erin said sarcastically as she got her phone out of her pocket, “I’ll just phone Carrie and tell her to post the photos. No problem.”

“Wait… I…” Tommy was breathing fast as he looked at the box and then turned to see Sandra coming back with the diapers. Erin was holding the phone to her head waiting for an answer and was looking at Tommy.

“Hey Carrie!” Erin said happily as Tommy stared down at her in horror, “You know those…”

Tommy reached out and grabbed Erin’s cell phone. He hung up the call, gave the phone to his grinning sister and took the box she was holding. His hands were shaking but he knew he had to do this, Erin was giving him no choice. He took a deep breath and gulped hard as he turned around to see Sandra just feet away.

“OK, diapers bought.” Sandra said as she walked closer, “Ready to go?”

• Like 1

Dang that little witch Erin. You just want to beat that girl. Even knowing that it’s so wrong, something needs to be done to stop her. You know Tommy is royally screwed by asking Sandra to get the bottles and pacifiers but then he has little choice to do otherwise. You talk about being between a rock and a hard place. That is Tommy. I ran out of likes for the day and would have gladly given it one otherwise. I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

---

Tommy is out at the shops where Erin has cornered him into an impossible situation. He can only hope that the situation is resolved quickly and that it can be forgotten once he gets home. However, home may not be as close as he thought...

---

This and all my other story updates are available one week earlier than here and other places on my Patreon page. It is thanks to my lovely patrons that I am able to write as much as I do. For $5 patrons can see story updates one week earlier than everyone else whilst $10 patrons get the early access plus access to TWENTY-ONE exclusive stories! There are other tiers and rewards available including free short story commissions, commission discounts and more.

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, C Dom, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Adam Y, Sean, Mac M, Brandon M, Spaxxs, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, LetsMakeAgithaGreatAgain, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Kris, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Babyjay, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Cherno A, Whatsnot, Charles L, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Socratic P, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Tommy looked down at his step-sister again who had her eyebrows raised. He sighed and held the box out in front of him, he watched Sandra’s face frown as she looked at the box of pacifiers and bottles. She looked up to Tommy as if she didn’t understand what he was doing.

“Can I have these?” Tommy forced himself to ask Sandra. His face blushed brightly as Sandra took the box and looked at what was inside.

“You… You want these?” Sandra asked as she looked at Tommy in utter confusion.

Tommy’s stomach felt like it was home to a colony of butterflies as Sandra stared at him as if he was some kind of strange mutant. He couldn’t blame her, he had been so keen to stop the baby treatment and then shortly afterwards seemed to be asking for more of it.

“Yes.” Tommy choked out through a throat that didn’t want to cooperate.

“Really?” Sandra asked in confusion.

Tommy nodded his head and forced a thin-lipped smile. His eyes were stinging with tears that he forced away, he took the box back as Sandra got her purse out of her bag.

“If you really want them, sure.” Sandra said as she handed some money over.

Tommy took the money and walked away from the two women and to the checkout. His diaper crinkled as he joined the short queue with his new products, he turned to look back at Erin and Sandra and their faces couldn’t be more different. Erin was smiling widely as she nodded her head encouragingly whilst Sandra still looked shocked. Tommy turned away and waited for the old lady in front of him to finish his purchases.

Buying the pacifiers and bottles wasn’t as embarrassing as telling Sandra he wanted them. Thomas knew that the girl at the checkout would assume it was for an actual baby, he just handed over the money and took the bagged up shopping. He walked back to his family with his bag and the three of them left the store. Tommy felt another twist in his tummy and he started wondering if it was less his nerves and more something a lot more sinister.

“So… Why did you want that stuff?” Sandra asked as they walked out of the shop.

“Yeah, Tommy.” Erin suddenly chirped in, “How come you wanted a baby bottle and pacifier?”

Tommy looked down at his step-sister to see her smiling up at him with innocent face that let her get away with everything. It was bad enough that she was making Tommy embarrass himself, twisting the knife like this was unneeded and basically poured salt in the wound.

“I just did.” Tommy replied quietly as they approached the car. He really wished the subject would just change but he could tell that even if Sandra let it go Erin would bring it up again, she was having too much fun.

“I’m going to need a little more than that.” Sandra said with a little chuckle, “After everything that has been going on and you’re whining about the diapers, why do you want baby stuff?”

Both the females looked at Tommy and he felt like an interrogation spotlight had been turned on him as he tried to search for a reason. He knew he wouldn’t be allowed to sell out Erin and Sandra probably wouldn’t believe him even if he tried. He wracked his brain as he thought of a reason that would satisfy Sandra’s curiosity.

“I… I…” Tommy looked down at the bag as if he would see the answer to an impossible question, “I thought it looked cute.”

Tommy looked back up at Sandra who looked like she thought there was more information hidden away. She just gave her head a bemused shake and unlocked the car, everyone stepped into the same seats as earlier. The large pack of diapers and the baby paraphernalia were sat on the backseat next to Tommy.

In all of the worrying Tommy had forgotten the promise from Sandra at giving him some privileges back if he stayed clean and dry. He felt like suddenly shouting out that he hadn’t used his diaper but he held himself back, he didn’t need to embarrass himself by acting like a proud toddler successfully potty training.

When they left the car park and Tommy felt another lurching sensation in his tummy he knew that he would need the toilet soon. The best thing for him to do would be to hold it till they got home and then take Sandra aside, tell her he was clean and dry but needed the bathroom and she would surely take him. It was only a short trip too, Tommy could still turn this trip into a positive.

Tommy was thankful that the conversation moved on to other things as they started the drive home. He listened as Erin and Sandra talked about school and school starting up in a couple of weeks. All it did was remind Tommy that he had to get back out of diapers soon, thankfully he was being given a chance to start the process. He almost looked forward to telling his step-mom he needed the toilet, it would be a nice moment of pride for him. The start of the end of this nightmare.

Tommy looked out the window and practically counted the streets going past as they got closer to home. It couldn’t come fast enough as his tummy gave him more and more signals that an emergency was brewing. He was sure the heat in the car was doing nothing to help him and the bumpy roads were exacerbating the situation as well. There were only a few streets left, Tommy put his hands over his tummy and willed his body to hold on.

Three, two, one… Tommy counted down the streets as the pressure began to crank up a little bit. He wasn’t in danger of an accident quite yet but he was getting really uncomfortable as they drew closer to home. When he finally saw his own street he relaxed slightly only to be surprised as they drove straight past it.

“W-Where are we going?” Tommy interrupted Erin mid-sentence as he leaned forward and asked his question.

“I just remembered I need to stop at the bank.” Sandra replied as she continued down the road, “Shouldn’t be long.”

“Can’t you drop us off at home first?” Tommy asked with a whine and more than a hint of desperation.

“What’s the hurry?” Sandra asked as she looked in her rear view mirror.

Tommy thought about admitting his increasing desperation. He thought about coming clean but he couldn’t bring himself to make such an embarrassing admission to his family. He simply sat back in his seat and looked out the window with a growing sense of unease. He started biting his nails nervously, something that Sandra soon noticed as she checked her mirror again.

“Maybe you should break out one of your new pacifiers right now.” Sandra said half-jokingly, “It’ll stop you biting your nails.”

“That’s a great idea!” Erin replied excitedly, “Why don’t you do that, Tommy?”

“Oh, I’m OK.” Tommy pulled his hand away from his mouth and hoped the conversation would change.

“I really think you should.” Erin turned in her seat a little. She had a serious look in her eyes that Tommy recognised as a threat.

Tommy looked from Erin to Sandra and saw neither of them seemed willing to give him a way out of this embarrassing situation. He looked over to the box with the baby paraphernalia and reached out a shaking hand for it. He ripped open the packaging and pulled out one of the small baby soothers.

The latex teat was clear with a blue mouth guard. It was rather plain and seemed quite small but when both of the women in the car smiled at him encouragingly he slowly placed it in his mouth and blushed sharply. He covered his face from the window as best that he could as they pulled up at the bank. Tommy felt very open and obvious about his humiliating state right now, he felt like there was a billboard over the car with an arrow pointing at him.

This wasn’t the first time Tommy had experienced a pacifier. He remembered back to his day at home with Erin and her friend, he had been using a pacifier a lot of that day too but it had been out of the public eye. Sitting in the car on a relatively busy street with the dummy in his mouth was a whole different prospect. Tommy saw Erin smile condescendingly at him as she turned to face forwards in her seat again.

“I’ll be back soon.” Sandra said as she reached around to the back seat for her handbag. When she saw Tommy with the pacifier in his mouth she pursed his lips slightly as if trying to work out what was happening before taking her bag and stepping out of the car.

Tommy watched his step-mother walk into the bank as a cramp wracked his body. He kept telling himself that Sandra wouldn’t be long and that they would soon be on their way home, it was such a short journey to safety. Tommy was concentrating hard on keeping his diaper clean and dry and that distracted him from other things a little bit. His efforts to stop a major accident meant he spent less time hiding the pacifier he was chewing on and he was getting some strange looks from the people that saw the odd sight.

Tommy had expected his step-sister to make some comments about his childish appearance but she seemed to be busy on her cell phone. Tommy was grateful that he didn’t have to endure her taunting at least.

Despite Sandra promising she would be back soon minutes passed by and there was still no sign of her. Tommy could hear his step-sister tapping away on her phone without a care in the world and he felt intensely jealous. He distractedly sucked on the latex teat in his mouth as he felt another build in pressure in his bowels, to make matters worse he could feel his bladder wanting to be emptied as well.

Tommy wasn’t noticing the looks he was getting from people passing by and he was far to wrapped up in his own problems to even care about people nudging their friends and pointing at the strange person. Tommy couldn’t shield himself from all sides, it was impossible to stop people looking in and seeing him.

Minutes continued to tick by and even Erin was getting impatient as she sighed in frustration and tapped on the window absent-mindedly.

“Come on…” Erin muttered as she looked up at the ceiling of the car. It was certainly very warm in the car, it felt uncomfortable and sticky.

Tommy was reaching the point where he knew he couldn’t move without making things impossible to resist. He had messed his diaper enough to realise when he was reaching the limits of his tolerance. Tommy knew that he wouldn’t be able to avoid messing himself now but maybe if he could hold it until they got home he would still get some credit.

Tommy had hoped to make it home with a clean and dry diaper but now he was fast having to make compromises to keep the situation manageable. The urge to push out the poop that was filling his mind and his bowels was getting overwhelming and Tommy made a split second decision to try wetting himself and hoping it would relieve some tension, maybe it would buy him some time.

Looking out of the window again Tommy still didn’t see Sandra coming back as he tried to relax his bladder without relaxing anything else. Much sooner than Tommy had expected he felt a warm stream start trickling into his diaper. He held his breath as the trickle became a torrent and he wet himself thoroughly.

When Tommy had finished he was pleased that he did seem to have bought himself a little time. His body didn’t seem to be screaming to poop like it had been seconds ago.

“Finally.” Erin sat up straight and put her phone away as Sandra walked out of the bank at last.

Tommy smiled despite his infantile mouth guard and willed his step-mom to get into the car as soon as possible. Despite his wetting he found his need for the bathroom quickly growing again and although he was wet he still had the chance to ask for the toilet like a big boy.

They pulled away from the curb in front of the bank almost as soon Sandra had got into the car. It seemed to Tommy like everyone was in a rush to get home, he took the pacifier out of his mouth and put it in his pants pockets whilst no one was looking. He was glad to have the latex away from his taste buds.

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” Tommy whispered as he felt another rumble in his belly.

The car had turned out on to the main road and immediately been stopped by a long line of traffic that had seemed to spring out of nowhere. He almost immediately felt his long battle coming to an end, it was as if the sight of all these vehicles in his way defeated Tommy mentally and his body was following suit.

As the car crawled towards home in the sun the pain grew and grew. This time it wasn’t going away and Tommy knew that he had reached his limits. As Sandra and Erin conversed in the front seat like nothing was wrong in the world Tommy felt a sticky turd suddenly force its way past his aching hole and against the padding where it acted as a plug. Tommy felt his resolve break and decided that if he was going to have a dirty diaper he might as well go all the way.

Tommy quietly pushed himself up off the seat slightly and felt the back of the diaper stick to him. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and pushed down with his tummy muscles. Almost immediately he felt more poop oozing into the diaper and he had to take a second deep breath as he pushed it out. He audibly sighed with relief when he felt his body pinch off the mess.

The smell quickly started circulating around the car and Tommy was still pushing out a few smaller lumps of excrement when he heard Erin sniff the air around her. It was particularly unpleasant in the hot car.

“Tommy!” Erin exclaimed suddenly, “Ugh, that’s so gross!”

Sandra simply looked round at Tommy and shook her head in disappointment. Tommy wanted to tell them that he had been so close to making it, that if they had gone straight home he would’ve been able to ask for the toilet like a big boy but he knew it was no excuse. If he really was the responsible man he claimed to be then he should have been able to make it or at least find a way to avoid embarrassing himself like he had just done.

Tommy gingerly sat down on the lumpy poop he had just deposited and felt the hot mess spread over his skin. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling and Tommy was quite sure he would never get used to it no matter how many times it happened.

“Ugh, mom…” Erin whined in the front seat as she stuck her head halfway out the window, “This is disgusting.”

Sandra sighed but seemed to agree with her daughter and as the traffic moved slightly she pulled into a small layby area to the side of the road. Tommy wasn’t sure why she was stopping when everyone in the car seemed to want to get home as soon as possible to deal with the poopy diaper.

Sandra turned the car off and opened her door. Erin soon followed but whereas Sandra came walking around the car towards Tommy’s door, Erin wandered away for some fresh air. Tommy wondered what Sandra was doing for a few moments until she opened his door.

“Lay down on the seat.” Sandra ordered as she waved her hand in front of her face.

“Lay down?” Tommy repeated with a frown, “Why?”

“Because I’m not driving the rest of the way home with this awful smell hanging around.” Sandra replied impatiently, “Maybe you don’t mind sitting in your own crap but me and Erin don’t want to have to smell it.”

“I don’t like it!” Tommy said loudly. He looked out of the windows of the car to see if anyone was watching, he felt so exposed out in public like this, “I nearly made it… If you had just gone straight home…”

“If you were that desperate why didn’t you ask me to use the bathroom at the shop or stop at home so you could use the toilet?” Sandra crossed her arms over her chest.

“I… I was embarrassed.” Tommy admitted.

“And are you embarrassed now?” Sandra continued her questioning.

Tommy had tears in his eyes and sniffed loudly as he nodded his head. He had just wanted to make it home to prove to everyone that he didn’t need diapers and that he could be trusted to use the toilet but he had completely failed. He was so frustrated with himself that the shame of messing himself had faded into the background. Tommy was just angry that he had allowed it to happen when Sandra was right, he had opportunities to avoid this.

“Now move the stuff on the seat and lay down so we can get this over with.” Sandra said as she reached into her bag for the spare diaper she had brought with her.

Tommy looked behind him and pushed the shopping on to the floor. He slowly laid himself backwards as he heard the cars racing by, at any moment someone could walk by and see this humiliating spectacle.

Sandra undid Tommy’s shoe laces and pulled off the shoes. She didn’t even hesitate as she reached into the car and pulled her adult step-son’s pants down. When she had pulled them off completely she placed them on the roof of the car. Tommy was just begging for the changing to end and yet it had barely even begun. The traffic was still bad and Tommy just imagined people looking over and seeing him through the window of the car, he didn’t know how visible he was.

At least Erin wasn’t anywhere nearby, Tommy thought, she had wondered away from the car to escape the smell and he was pretty sure she wouldn’t come back during the changing. Even as he thought himself lucky in that regard he wondered if Erin was taking more pictures, more ammunition to blackmail him with later.

Tommy’s legs were hanging out the car and the air from outside made him feel like he was on a table and being stared at by hundreds of people, it was so different to being changed in the privacy of his own bedroom.

Whatever reservations Tommy had about the whole situation his step-mom apparently had none. She reached into the car and pulled off the diaper tapes without a second thought. The front was lowered and the extent of Tommy’s accident was revealed, the smell instantly got even worse.

Sandra placed the package of baby wipes on the roof of the car and pulled out a handful. She started the arduous task of wiping Tommy clean, it took a few minutes and Tommy was very impatient for this to be over. He wondered whether people could see this humiliating scene as he tried to close his eyes and forget everything that was happening.

Tommy could feel himself on the verge of tears but he willed himself not to start blubbering like an infant. He looked to the floor of the car and saw the package of bottles and pacifiers, despite his embarrassment he reached down and picked up one of the clear white soothers. He popped it into his mouth and started sucking on it lightly, he knew he looked childish but the teat did stop him from crying at the very least.

Sandra’s eyes flicked up to see what Tommy was doing and although she was surprised she didn’t let it distract her from her cleaning task. She was nearly done but she wanted to be absolutely certain that Tommy was clean before pulling the diaper out completely, she wanted to avoid soiling the car at all costs.

When Tommy was finally clean Sandra pulled out the messy diaper. Tommy looked away in shame at his own accident, from the background somewhere Tommy heard his step-sister say how gross it all was and he briefly felt some satisfaction flare, at least he was making Erin’s life a little more uncomfortable.

The new diaper was slid under Tommy as his legs were raised into the air. It wasn’t comfortable but at least he could use the roof of the car to keep his feet up.

Tommy lowered his legs on to the new padding and his step-mother quickly had it taped up. He breathed a sigh of relief that the ordeal was over as Sandra threw Tommy’s clothes on to the back seat. She took the balled up used diaper and dropped it in a trash can on the path nearby.

Erin finally returned to the car and snorted when she saw Tommy with another pacifier in his mouth. She climbed back into the seat but still kept her head out of the window, the smell was hanging around long after the source had left.

“You are really disgusting.” Erin said with a shake of the head, “And you put the pacifier back in? Are you actually just a baby?”

Tommy ducked his head and stayed silent. He sucked on his pacifier and found a little comfort as tears silently rolled down his cheeks.

“I don’t know why you’re crying.” Sandra said harshly as she got back into the car and prepared to pull out on to the main road again, “I gave you a chance and you blew it.”

• Like 4

Fingers crossed that Erin eventually gets diapered for all this hell she's putting Tommy through. I'm a little surprised Sandra hasn't caught on to her egging him on, but maybe it's her bias flaring up?

• Like 1

Erin May have been a part in his need to poop by spiking his food or drinks and she definitely made his life worse by forcing the baby items on him, but Sandra is right. This accident is on Tommy. He had opportunities to ask to use a restroom before things got to bad. I don’t think that the results are going to be good for him. I was happy I could give it a like and I am absolutely looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

---

Tommy has a new routine whether he likes it or not and with no respite from the diapers he becomes increasingly blasé about using his diapers. He finds that his friend, Rob, is becoming increasingly concerned about Tommy's withdrawal and fobbing Rob off with excuses is getting harder to do. Finally, when Sandra and George go out they leave Erin in charge of her brother but things don't go how Erin might've wanted and for once it isn't Tommy on the end of his parent's ire.

---

This and all my other story updates are available one week earlier than here and other places on my Patreon page. It is thanks to my lovely patrons that I am able to write as much as I do. For $5 patrons can see story updates one week earlier than everyone else whilst $10 patrons get the early access plus access to TWENTY-ONE exclusive stories! There are other tiers and rewards available including free short story commissions, commission discounts and more.

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, LetsMakeAgithaAgain, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Babyjay, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Scott, Gnju gju, Fernando L, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Cherno A, Whatsnot, Charles L, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Socratic P, DJKazoo, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

The next few days went back to normal and for Tommy that wasn’t a good thing. He would use his diapers for everything and get changed whenever one of his parents felt like doing it. Sometimes he would be sat in his wet diaper for hours but he learned to live with it, he didn’t bother to ask for changes and would just wait for someone to notice when he needed one. He often walked around his house with just his diaper on his lower half and it became less and less unusual for Tommy to walk around the house in his diaper.

It wouldn’t be unusual for Tommy to come down the stairs for food or something and his father or step-mother would come over to casually check him. He just grew used to it happening multiple times a day, the only thing he would go to his parents for specifically was a messy diaper and it was gradually becoming acceptable for Tommy to wander around in a messy diaper.

Without thinking about it Tommy was making the diapers increasingly normal and he found that even Erin’s taunts were getting easier to shake off though he was still concerned about her ability to blackmail him.

On occasion Tommy would find himself using his pacifiers both in private and around his family, especially when he needed to concentrate. If he was working on something or playing a competitive game he would put a soother in to chew on, he found that it helped him concentrate even if it was quite embarrassing.

Neither of Tommy’s parents brought up the pacifier though he suspected that Sandra had mentioned it to George at some point. He was glad that no one made a big deal about it, even when Erin tried to bring it up the conversation was soon changed by the parents. The small latex bulb did a lot to soothe his anxieties.

Tommy now barely gave any thought to when he needed the bathroom. It didn’t matter where or when he needed to go because he wasn’t allowed to use the toilet anyway. The years of toilet training that had taught Tommy to be aware of his body’s feelings was slowly being eroded. Something which took years to master was being lost in weeks.

As Tommy turned on his computer he received all his usual notifications including new messages from Rob who was increasingly insistent that they hang out some time. Tommy tried to deflect the requests and think of excuses to get him out of these meet-ups but it was difficult to say no to someone every day without sounding like you didn’t want to talk to them at all. More than once Tommy thought about telling Rob the truth of what was going on but he couldn’t risk another person knowing of his shameful secret and using it to hurt him.

Tommy had just finished excusing himself from a fishing trip with Rob, an activity he usually enjoyed, when he heard his door open. He turned around to see Erin was already inside the room, he frowned and pulled the pacifier he had been chewing on out of his mouth. He hated when Erin just invited herself into his room but there was little he could do about it, if he complained she would just say she was going to check his diaper and be let off the hook. Sandra and George would praise her for being a good little helper.

“What do you want?” Tommy asked with hostility.

“Is that how you say good morning to you sister?” Erin asked as she sat on the edge of Tommy’s bed.

Tommy ignored his step-sister and turned back to his computer. He didn’t want to play her games so he placed his pacifier down next to his mouse and started clicking through some webpages again. With his attention diverted he didn’t see as Erin took one of the bottles and stuck it in the waistband around the back of her shorts.

Tommy paid his step-sister no mind until he suddenly felt her hand press against his diaper’s padding. She was not gentle in her approach.

“Still wet?” Erin asked needlessly, “Hasn’t mom or George been up to change you yet?”

“You can do it if you like.” Tommy retorted sarcastically. He knew his little sister, despite all the fun she was having, didn’t want to be involved in any changing.

“Gross…” Erin said, “I’ll tell mom to come up and sort you out before lunch even if you do seem happy to sit there like a baby.”

Tommy ignored Erin’s taunting and just to emphasise how little he cared he stuck his soother back in his mouth and wiggled it at his sister who rolled her eyes and backed out of the room when Tommy turned back to the screen.

“Such a baby…” Erin muttered as she made her way out of her older brother’s bedroom with the baby’s bottle she had snuck away.

“Come on, Tommy! Don’t you want to hang out with me?” Rob had typed a message to Tommy whilst he had been distracted with Erin.

“I do!” Tommy replied as he furrowed his brow, “It’s just difficult at the moment.”

“Why?” Rob asked, “I’m your friend, I can help you with things. What do you need?”

Tommy wrote “To stop wetting the bed” but obviously deleted it before sending. That old thought about telling Rob everything that had happened surfaced again and Tommy bit down on the latex in his mouth. He had no idea how Rob would respond but if it was badly it would be terrible for him. Tommy shuddered to think what school would be like if they knew what was happening at home and as much as he trusted Rob this was too important to risk.

“I’ll be fine.” Tommy eventually wrote back unconvincingly, “I need to go. Talk later?”

“Whatever.” Rob was clearly annoyed at Tommy’s lack of clarity and, for once, Rob’s icon showed offline before Tommy’s.

Tommy wasn’t lying though, he really did need to go as he heard footsteps on the stairs that let him know he was about to have his diaper changed. He stood up and stretched as the soaked diaper sagged between his legs and he laid down on the bed in preparation for the change.

Sandra walked into the room and leaned down to pull out a diaper without saying a word. She opened it up and placed it on the bed as Tommy looked up at the ceiling, he still had his pacifier in his mouth not that it seemed to bother Sandra all that much.

The diaper Tommy had soaked was opened up and he was wiped clean with some of the cool baby wipes which were then tossed into the used diaper and balled up.

“You look cute.” Sandra said as she lifted Tommy’s legs up.

“Erm… Thanks.” Tommy muttered around his dummy. He blushed at the unexpected compliment but was unsure if he should be happy or not by being called cute.

“You look just like Erin did as a baby, all you’re missing is the stuffed animal.” Sandra said with a small smile, “Maybe we should get you some.”

Suddenly Tommy wanted this change to be over as fast as possible. As his legs were lowered on to the fresh diaper he plucked the pacifier out of his mouth and placed it on the bed next to him. He didn’t know what made him feel more embarrassed being compared to Erin or being compared to a baby.

When the new diaper was taped up Tommy happily watched his step-mom leave before he stood up and put some pants on. He became much more ashamed of his padding and felt stupid that he had become so relaxed about some of these things. He hit his own forehead for walking around in his diaper and using a pacifier as if it was a normal thing to do. He felt like he was contributing to his own problems here.

Tommy hid in his room most of the day. Shortly after midday he climbed off his computer chair and squatted down next to his desk. With barely a second thought he soiled his already wet diaper as he pushed down and let the padding do the rest. It was all over in ten seconds or so and it was only as he stood up and thought about the change this morning that he realised how worryingly normal this was becoming. He shuddered as he yet again bowed to his infantile treatment and used his diaper like a baby without even trying to stop it from happening. It was worrying how easy this was all becoming.

Tommy walked downstairs with his loaded diaper as he looked for an adult to change him. He never enjoyed having to ask for a change but, like everything else, it was becoming normal to do so. Tommy expected his mother to be in the kitchen but she wasn’t and his father wasn’t in any of his usual spots either. The only person Tommy could find was his younger sister who was lying on the couch and watching something on television.

“Where’s dad and Sandra?” Tommy asked as Erin turned to look at them.

“They went out.” Erin replied bluntly as she turned back to the TV.

Tommy stood in the doorway and felt even worse at not trying to stop himself from soiling his diaper. He bit his lip as he contemplated what he could do next. He watched ass Erin looked back at him with furrowed eyebrows.

“What do you want?” Erin asked with contempt. She could see his diaper was wet but it wasn’t yet soaked.

“I… I… I need a diaper change.” Tommy practically whispered. His face went red at his admission and although he could smell the result of his own mushy accident he was unsure if the smell was carrying across the living room.

“You can wait for mom.” Erin said quickly as if wanting to dismiss any thoughts of her doing the changing, “She won’t be long.”

Tommy stood in the doorway still and wondered what he should do. He had to decide whether or not to admit to his younger step-sister that he had pooped his pants and that he really couldn’t wait for a change. Tommy remembered a similar situation when Erin was supposed to change him but she let Tommy do it himself, it was more than possible that she would do the same thing again.

“Why are you still here?” Erin asked in annoyance as she flicked her hair back.

“I’m not sure it can wait.” Tommy admitted, “I pooped myself.”

“Ugh, you’re so gross.” Erin looked disgusted even though this was something that happened once a day.

“I can change it myself!” Tommy quickly added, “I don’t need you to do it, I can do it myself if you want.”

“Fine, whatever.” Erin replied as she turned back to the television, “Just do it before you stink the house up.”

Tommy didn’t hang around for his step-sister to change her mind. He turned away from the living room and hurried back up the stairs, he could feel the lumpy mess in the seat of his diaper with each step but he tried to ignore the horrible feelings and focus on the change that would come his way soon.

Walking into the bathroom Tommy pulled his shirt off and started running the shower. As the water warmed up he slowly pulled off the diaper’s tapes and lowered his used padding to the ground. Tommy balled the diaper up and stepped into the shower before he left a mess anywhere, he smiled as the warm water washed over him and he enjoyed a change that was very much needed.

Tommy took his time showering and by the time he stepped out of the bathroom his fingers were starting to wrinkle and the whole room had steamed up. He picked up his used diaper and shirt and took it into his bedroom with him. He grabbed a new diaper from underneath his bed and flattened it out on his mattress. Despite what he was doing he felt proud to be diapering himself, when your confidence is at rock bottom sometimes something small like being allowed to change yourself was all you needed to give you a boost.

Once Tommy was safely padded up he put on his shirt and some pants and started walking back downstairs with the stinky diaper. He walked past the entrance to the living room where Erin was still sitting and to the front door before looking through the peep hole it looked like the street beyond was clear.

Tommy opened the door and hurried down the garden path to drop the diaper in the trash before coming back again. Just as he was reaching the front door again he heard a car pull into the driveway, Tommy turned to see his parents pulling up and stepping out of the vehicle. They were both looking at Tommy, George was smiling at his son whilst Sandra looked suspicious as if she had caught Tommy doing something he shouldn’t.

“What are you doing out here?” George asked as he stepped forwards towards the front door.

“I was just taking out some trash.” Tommy replied. As Sandra came and stood next to him he looked down at the floor.

Without a word Sandra reached forward and stuck her hand down the waistband of Tommy’s pants. Tommy’s eyes flew wide and he gasped in surprise at the sudden intrusion, but despite how uncomfortable he was he didn’t try to move away from the searching hand.

“Your diaper is clean and dry.” Sandra commented, “Which I find is an unlikely occurrence.”

Tommy was about to reply and proudly tell his step-mother that he had changed it himself and that he could be trusted to do that if they just gave him a chance. It was a measure of how far Tommy had fallen that he would consider it a victory if he could just change his own messy diapers.

Sandra shook her head as if reacting to her thought and then suddenly pulled Tommy’s trousers down around his knees. She started inspecting the diaper just like an art dealer would inspect a painting.

“What are you doing!?” Tommy hissed. He reached down to grab his pants but Sandra slapped his hands away.

Tommy was turned this way and that as Sandra looked at and prodded the whole diaper. She made sounds of disappointment but Tommy was more concerned with neighbours or people passing on the street. Anyone who looked Tommy’s way would see his underwear and he was doing his best to see if the secret was out. Thankfully it seemed like a quiet day.

“Who changed your diaper?” Sandra asked as she stood up again. As soon as she had straightened up Tommy leant over to pull up his pants, his rosy cheeks were so coloured they could have acted like a beacon in the mist.

“Nobody…” Tommy sulkily replied as he looked at the floor.

“I know me and your father take more care in diapering you.” Sandra wasn’t troubling herself to keep her voice down, “Unless you want your pants around your ankles and a spanking out here you will tell me who changed your diaper.”

Tommy eyes watered up just from the thought of being publicly spanked and he knew he had to tell the truth. He couldn’t risk such humiliation.

“I… I pooped my diaper.” Tommy looked at the ground as he began his disgraceful admission, “I came downstairs to find one of you but Erin said you were out. I really needed a change…”

“Get on with it.” Sandra said impatiently.

“I asked Erin to change me but she said to wait for you to get home.” Tommy continued quickly, “I was desperate for a change and my diaper was going to leak so… So… She told me to change myself.”

Sandra regarded Tommy for a few moments and assessed just how truthful he was being. She nodded her head after a few seconds but looked very annoyed. She shared a look With George who was still standing to the side of his wife and holding the shopping.

“Come with me.” Sandra said to Tommy.

Finally the public spectacle was over. Sandra marched inside with Tommy crinkling along behind her, George brought up the rear and as Sandra took her shoes off he walked through to the kitchen with the shopping. Tommy stood around anxiously until Sandra finally marched into the living room with Tommy right behind her. Tommy felt so nervous, he wished everyone could just forget what had happened so he could go back upstairs and back to what was now his normal life.

“What’s going on?” Erin seemed to sense that trouble was coming before anyone had even opened their mouths.

“I told you that if no one else is available and your brother needs a change that you are supposed to do it for him.” Sandra sounded stern. Tommy was standing just behind his step-mother and felt like a storm was coming. He felt like a snitch and was sure this would come back to bite him.

“I did change him!” Erin replied quickly. Tommy could see that she was trying to remain confident but her eyes shifted nervously around the room, “Tell them, Tommy. I did!”

Sandra turned to look at Tommy but what could he say. He had already told Sandra the truth in the front yard and he could see that Sandra didn’t believe her daughter. Tommy swallowed and looked at the ground, he silently shook his head to say that Erin hadn’t done her task.

“Stop lying.” Sandra ordered her daughter, “Tommy already told me what happened.”

Sandra walked forward to the couch where her daughter was as pale as a ghost. She was looking at her mom in shock, it wasn’t often that her veil as the perfect little girl slipped like this. She didn’t seem to know what to do but when she locked eyes with Tommy the young man could feel his step-sister’s silent rage.

Sandra sat down next to Erin and took hold of the young teen’s wrist. Tommy was still stood awkwardly in the middle of the room as he realised what was about to happen. This was something that Tommy had been on the end of multiple times, he felt strange to be standing here and watching what was about to happen.

“Mom…” Erin said warningly as Sandra pulled at her arm, “What are you doing?”

“You had one thing to do and you let me down.” Sandra said as she reached around with her other arm to pull Erin over, “This works on your brother and maybe it will teach you a lesson about doing as you’re told.”

Erin looked in shock as she was pulled over her mother’s lap. Tommy watched her opening and closing her mouth but she didn’t say anything, he watched as Sandra grabbed the back of Erin’s pants and lowered them to reveal her underwear.

“Mom, please!” Erin choked out, “I’m sorry! I’ve learnt my lesson, it won’t happen again, I promise!”

“Once is one time too many.” Sandra replied. She shook her head mournfully.

Tommy watched as Sandra’s hand pulled back and he winced as her hand slapped against Erin’s butt. Tommy jumped slightly at the sound but couldn’t look away as a second and then third spank came down. He looked at Erin whose red face was turned to Tommy, she was utterly silent after each hit but she stared at Tommy in fury.

Tommy felt no schadenfreude at watching this scene. He knew the spankings were more embarrassing than painful but he didn’t like seeing it happen even to Erin. He disliked it partly because he knew how humiliating it could be but mostly because he knew it was very likely to come back and bite him.

After the fifth spank Tommy felt a sudden warmth in his diaper. He guiltily looked down as he felt his bladder empty, he tried to clench his muscles closed but found that the flow was very difficult to stop. He resigned himself to his accident and looked back up at the impromptu spanking. After the tenth spank it was all over and Sandra allowed her daughter to climb to her feet.

“I’m only doing this because I love you.” Sandra said as Erin pulled her pants up in a hurry.

Erin turned away from her mom and Tommy could see her eyes shimmering with tears that refused to fall. Her cheeks were red and she walked right up to Tommy to whisper in his ear.

“You’ll regret this.” Erin whispered, “I promise you will regret this for a long time.”

Tommy felt a shiver run down his spine as Erin then walked out of the living room and slowly climbed the stairs. He stood in the living room and felt no satisfaction at witnessing the punishment of his sister. Tommy had often thought about how much he would like to see get punished but he didn’t feel good at all, he was scared of the retaliation. He certainly hadn’t meant to get Erin in trouble like that.

• Like 5

Awesome chapter. I feel much like Tommy does again in this chapter. While I was happy to see Erin finally get some punishment, there was no true enjoyment in it. I am far to nervous about the repercussions of Tommy letting Sandra know the truth about what had happened. No doubt Erin is out looking for blood now. I was happy I could give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more.