LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tommy's Tribulations 2

I'm glad that Sandra is able to see that her daughter isn't perfect. It always bugs me when step-parents always side with their children over their steps. My husband's step-mother does it and it's irritating as hell.

I would honestly like to see Erin using Tommy's bottle for herself. Like, maybe she has a little side that she wants to nurture, but she'll likely use it for nefarious purposes instead. I certainly wouldn't want to drink the upcoming contents.

This is a sequel to "Tommy's Tribulations" that can be read here for free: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tommys-complete-26290661

---

Any feeling of revenge or joy at Erin's punishment is quickly tossed aside as Tommy has to live with the consequences of what happened. Despite Tommy's pleading Erin is not someone who forgives easily and Tommy finds that maybe he has only just scratched the surface of his step-sister's ability to torment him.

---

This and all my other story updates are available one week earlier than here and other places on my Patreon page. It is thanks to my lovely patrons that I am able to write as much as I do. For $5 patrons can see story updates one week earlier than everyone else whilst $10 patrons get the early access plus access to TWENTY-ONE exclusive stories! There are other tiers and rewards available including free short story commissions, commission discounts and more.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Casey H, Scott, Gnju gju, Fernando L, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Cherno A, Whatsnot, Charles L, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Trish C, Curiosity24, DJKazoo, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

After a minute of silence Tommy left the living room as well and walked into the hallway. Sandra changed the channel on the television as George looked down the hallway at his son from the kitchen. George smiled but Tommy couldn’t return the friendly gesture, he was suddenly terrified at what Erin would do next. She still had those photographs and Tommy pictured her posting them all online as soon as she got to her room.

Tommy suddenly felt panic wash over him and he rushed up the stairs two at a time. He could feel the warm diaper between his legs with each step but he was used to it by this stage. He charged down the hallway to Erin’s bedroom door and knocked rather urgently.

Tommy could hear some sniffing and the sound of a nose being blown before the door opened and Erin stood in front of him. Her eyes were red and puffy and if looks could kill Tommy would have dropped dead on the spot.

“What?” Erin spat out.

“I’m sorry.” Tommy said quickly, “I didn’t mean to tell Sandra what happened or for her to punish you or anything. Please, I’m sorry. Please don’t post those pictures online!”

Erin seemed to be turning something over in her mind and considering possible angles. She regarded her step-brother with little more than utter contempt.

“Beg for it.” Erin said, “On your knees.”

Tommy didn’t hesitate to drop down on to his knees in front of the sixteen-year-old girl. He had very little dignity left and he wasn’t ashamed to beg for clemency from his little sister.

“Please! I beg you not to post them!” Tommy said. His cheeks blushed as he begged unashamedly for forgiveness, “I’m so sorry!”

“If you think things have been bad up till now.” Erin said through clenched teeth, “They are only about to get worse.”

Tommy shuddered slightly as he looked up at Erin. He slowly climbed back to his feet and turned to head towards his bedroom.

“I’m not done.” Erin called out causing him to stop in his tracks. He slowly turned around to see Erin with her malicious smile on her face, it seemed like the young woman was quickly recovering from her punishment earlier.

Tommy walked back to face Erin again. She sniffed as she looked up at her older brother, Tommy couldn’t maintain eye contact as he looked away.

“I want you to refer to our parents as mommy and daddy from now on.” Erin said quietly in case someone was overhearing them.

“But… Sandra isn’t my mother.” Tommy replied as she felt a sinking feeling in his chest, “I don’t thi-”

“You heard me.” Erin interrupted, “If you want the pictures to stay offline you will do as I say.”

Tommy sighed and nodded his head. This would be another small humiliation to add on to everything else. He started to turn away from the door again when Erin reached out and grabbed Tommy’s arm.

“I’m still not done.” Erin said coldly, “Those pacifiers you have been enjoying. As long as you are at home I want you to use them all the time.”

Tommy actually didn’t feel too bad about this one. He was actually craving his pacifier at the moment since it did such a good job of soothing him when he was feeling stressed. Sandra and George had both seen him using it so it shouldn’t be too bad just to use it a little more.

“Is that it?” Tommy asked fearfully.

“You can go now.” Erin replied as she waved her hand in the air, “Have fun in your room, diaper boy.”

Tommy didn’t have a reply and when Erin slammed the door in his face he was actually glad that this conversation was over. He walked towards his bedroom and thought about what Erin had demanded, he certainly wasn’t looking forward to saying “mommy” or “daddy” and he could already see the embarrassment this would cause.

As soon as Tommy got into his room he walked around his bed to his computer which he switched on. His favourite pacifier was laying on the desk next to his mouth and he quickly grabbed it to put in his mouth. Chewing on the teat caused Tommy to relax and he slowly started to calm down after the horrible few minutes he had experienced. By the time his computer had booted up he felt quite normal again and he took a big drink of coke as he loaded up a game. He made sure not to let his messenger system load up, he wasn’t in the mood to try and come up with more excuses for not seeing Rob.

It felt like no time at all had passed before he was called down for dinner. He still had Erin’s demands ringing around his head and he felt nervous to be walking downstairs where he knew everyone else would be. He still had the pacifier in his mouth, he had only taken it out a few times to rest his jaw. His diaper was very wet by this point which wasn’t a surprise, he barely gave it any thought these days and it was only as he stood up that he felt the heavy padding hanging low between his legs.

Tommy heard Erin head downstairs and waited for her footsteps to fade before following. He was on shaky legs as he walked down and smelt dinner waiting for him, he wiped a thin line of drool coming out around his pacifier. Tommy could hear his family talking and he took a deep breath as he turned into the dining room.

Everyone turned to look at the young man who was stood awkwardly in the doorway. His pacifier sat against his lips as he looked at his family. Erin was of course thrilled to see Tommy embarrassed yet again but Tommy was more concerned with the look his dad and Sandra shared. It was a look that mixed confusion with concern.

Tommy walked into the room and sat down in his usual seat. He tried to ignore the way people were looking at him as he pulled out his soother and placed it next to his food. It looked like George was just about to say something when Erin’s younger voice broke in.

“Shall I get drinks?” Erin asked enthusiastically as she jumped to her feet.

“Sure.” Sandra replied as she finally pulled her eyes away from her step-son, “I was just about to get them.”

“No problem.” Erin said as she skipped away from the table.

Tommy almost instinctively knew this wouldn’t be good for him. Anything that made Erin that happy would almost certainly make Tommy more miserable than he already was, he just didn’t know how that could even be possible.

There was an awkward silence in the room until Erin returned a minute or so later. She had three glasses in her hand and was carefully carrying them over to the table. Glasses of white wine for George and Sandra, a lemonade for herself and Tommy suddenly realised where this was going as Erin reached behind her back to her pants waistband.

“I was surprised when Tommy asked for this upstairs.” Erin said with a shrug as she pushed a baby’s bottle across the table. It was the one from the pacifier collection and was filled to the brim with cool milk.

“A… A bottle?” George sounded more surprised than Tommy looked.

“Yes.” Erin replied quickly. She turned to Tommy and her eyes became hard, “Tommy asked for it, didn’t you?”

The adults turned to Tommy again. The shock was obvious in both their eyes, even Sandra who had been pushing everything along since this all started seemed surprised.

“Y-Yes…” Tommy almost whispered. He could see the curiosity in his parents’ eyes and he knew he had to think of a reason, “I… I spilt some coke in my room earlier and I saw the bottle and thought maybe it would stop accidents…”

It didn’t look like his parents were buying the weak excuse and Tommy’s cheeks went red.

“Well it will stop one type of accident at least.” Erin said with a sneer.

Tommy wanted to tell Erin off but when George and Sandra giggled along with the little girl he just thanked his lucky stars that the adults had their attention diverted. They started picking up their cutlery as Erin sat back down.

“Whatever makes you happy.” George said with a shake of his head. It looked like Tommy’s father had completely given up hope on his son being any kind of responsible adult. Tommy wished his father did more to stand up for him.

Knowing he had to put his money where his mouth was he picked up the baby bottle and held it up in front of him. His face burned as he saw the other three people at the table watching him. He slowly moved the bottle to his lips and sucked on the teat just like he had done when Erin had brought Carrie here.

Erin smiled viciously as she started eating and George shook his head slightly as he started cutting up his meat. It was Sandra’s gaze that lingered on Tommy the longest. She seemed to be trying to look directly into his mind to work out what was going on. When Tommy gave nothing away she turned back to her dinner and started eating with everyone else.

Tommy eventually pulled the bottle away and was rather surprised to see he had swallowed half the liquid. He placed it back on the table as he picked up his own cutlery, at least this delicious looking dinner would distract him from his troubles for a few minutes.

“Dad, could you pass the salt?” Tommy asked casually when his dad was done using it.

“Ahem.” Erin cleared her throat and when Tommy looked at her she raised her eyebrows. Tommy quickly realised what she was aiming at.

“Of course, Tommy.” George said as he passed the salt shaker across the table.

Tommy’s hand was trembling slightly as he took it and poured some on his food. He knew what he had to do but that didn’t make doing it any easier, when he placed the container of salt back on the table he saw Erin still looking at him expectantly.

“Thanks… Daddy.” Tommy mumbled hoping no one would hear him.

A sudden choking noise came from around the table as Sandra dropped her knife and fork and coughed a few times. She went as red in the face as Tommy but quickly seemed to clear her throat, she drank some of her wine and dabbed at her eyes with tissues.

“Are you OK, mom?” Erin asked sweetly, “Should I get you some water?”

“No thank you, sweetheart.” Sandra replied.

Tommy was hoping attention had been diverted away but he could feel the two adults staring at him and wondering what was going on. He silently begged for no questions to be asked but when he heard George put down both his knife and fork he knew things had only just gotten started.

“Alright, what’s going on?” George said accusingly as he looked at Tommy, “First the bottle and now “daddy”… What’s going on here?”

Tommy tried to think of something but his throat felt so dry that he didn’t think it would be possible to speak. His face was so hot he could feel sweat on his forehead and he had to think of something, he couldn’t sell out his sister if he wanted any hope of keeping this secret. The one thing more than any other allowing him to live through all this indignity was knowing it could go back to normal without anyone outside the family having to find out.

“I… I…” Tommy’s heart was hammering as he looked at the two adults who were demanding answers. He looked sideways at Erin and saw her wide eyes warning him not to make a mistake he would forever regret.

“I think I know what’s happening…” Sandra finally said as she sat back in her chair, “It’s a protest, right? You are annoyed by the diapers and everything so you are acting like a baby in protest?”

“Erm, yeah…” Tommy said as he tried to work out his cover story still, “I… I want to get out of diapers and stuff but you guys won’t let me. So if you are going to diaper me like a baby maybe I should just act like one.”

Tommy didn’t even convince himself with his lame explanation but it looked like Erin couldn’t believe her luck. Tommy knew he was digging his hole deeper but without a ladder he had nowhere else to go.

“You need to grow up.” Tommy’s father eventually said with a shake of his head, “How are we ever supposed to trust you to be an adult if you act like this?”

Tommy looked down at his dinner. It had been looking delicious a few moments ago and now he didn’t think he would ever be able to eat again, the shame was incredible but as he felt the soaked padding around his crotch he couldn’t really blame his parents for taking him seriously.

“Can I have a change after dinner, mommy?” Tommy asked quietly as a small amount of urine warmed up the padding once again.

“Sure thing, baby.” Sandra replied rather coldly. Tommy assumed that if played this baby part his step-mother would be more than happy to help him. He shuddered at the potential implications.

Tommy ate in silence. Erin was the only one that did any talking and she couldn’t be stopped, her excitable chatter moving from one topic to the next and Tommy knew his plight was the cause of her bounciness. A couple of times he picked up and sucked the milk out of his bottle as he tried to force down the food.

Tommy was the last to finish and before he had even put down his cutlery his step-mother had stood up and walked towards him. She took hold of his hand and pulled him to his feet with the intent on taking him upstairs. The two of them were halfway down the hallway when Erin’s young voiced piped up behind them.

“Wait!” Erin called as she bounded down the hallway, “You nearly forgot your binky!”

Erin held out Tommy’s pacifier which he reached out and slowly took. He looked down at the floor as he popped the small latex teat into his mouth. He heard his step-mother snort in derision as she pulled him away again. As Tommy was taken up the stairs he got one last glimpse of Erin who waved with a big smile.

“I honestly don’t know what to make of you.” Sandra said as she shook her hair and pulled out a fresh diaper, “You spent so long whining about not being a baby and not wanting diapers and now you’re acting like a baby…”

Tommy remained silent as he laid on the bed with his pacifier in his mouth. He felt like the less he said the better since he didn’t want to implicate Erin in anything that was happening because he still felt like he could stop people from finding out about this embarrassing summer. He watched his step-mother walk across the room with the new diaper which she threw on the bed next to the young man.

“You can do this baby stuff all you like, I’m not going to take you out of diapers until I think you can cope with it.” Sandra warned as she pulled the old diaper’s tapes off, “And none of this baby stuff is doing anything to help convince me.”

Tommy felt the old diaper get pulled away and some cursory wiping was done to clean him up. He sighed at the impossible tightrope he was being forced to walk, Erin demanded he act like a baby and Sandra demanded he act like an adult. He couldn’t please everyone and he couldn’t risk displeasing Erin unless he knew those pictures were deleted.

The new diaper was slipped under Tommy’s rear end and he felt pleased when the front was pulled up and taped closed. With everything that had happened recently the diapers were somewhat of a constant. Tommy’s family were unpredictable or looking to embarrass him but Tommy now knew where he stood with the diapers. After wearing them so much he felt strange on those few occasions when he wasn’t wearing them. He wanted to get rid of them more than anything but as long as his family were doing all this to him he felt like the plastic padding was actually a comfort.

“You know school starts soon, right?” Sandra said as she flattened the tapes and stood up straight, “And you know what will happen if you haven’t proven you can go without diapers by then?”

“Yeth, mommy.” Tommy lisped around the pacifier.

Sandra shook her head in disbelief as she turned and left the room leaving Tommy looking up at his ceiling and wondering how he would ever get out of this situation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is a sequel to "Tommy's Tribulations" that can be read here for free: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tommys-complete-26290661

---

With the first day of school getting closer and closer Tommy feels it's presence like a spectre he can't escape. Before he returns he is forced on a shopping trip for supplies, an event reoccurring with increasing regularity, where his humiliating circumstances are at risk of public exposure yet again. Just when he thinks he is able to leave he finds himself shocked by something totally unforeseen...

---

This and all my other story updates are available one week earlier than here and other places on my Patreon page. It is thanks to my lovely patrons that I am able to write as much as I do. For $5 patrons can see story updates one week earlier than everyone else whilst $10 patrons get the early access plus access to TWENTY-ONE exclusive stories! There are other tiers and rewards available including free short story commissions, commission discounts and more.

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Casey H, Scott, Gnju gju, Fernando L, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Cherno A, Whatsnot, Charles L, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Trish C, Curiosity24, DJKazoo, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

The next few days were very hard for Tommy. The giant looming spectre of school was on the horizon and getting closer every single minute. He could think of little else in those days, Erin was always reminding him that school was coming with such “helpful” reminders as “Have you got all your pens and stuff?” and she never missed an opportunity to remind Tommy of his diapered status.

Tommy had a pacifier in his mouth nearly non-stop. In fact, after a few days like that he found his time without it to be very stressful. He increasingly felt like he needed something to suck on especially at times when he was very anxious.

Diapers had become second nature to Tommy and he had started wetting wherever he was and in whatever position he found himself in. He didn’t even think about it anymore and felt little shame about it, there was always someone around to change him. Messy diapers were a little bit different but even then he was getting used to dropping a load in his padding. Tommy would squat down, fill his diaper and when he was sure he was done he would find a parent. It was disturbing how easy it was becoming for him.

When Tommy woke up on the Sunday before school started it was as if it was the eve of his execution. He sat up in his bed slowly and hugged his knees to his chest, his warm diaper crinkled loudly under the covers as the soaked padding pushed against his crotch.

“Good morning.” Sandra opened the door a few minutes later and walked in without bothering to knock.

Tommy jumped slightly but soon assumed the diaper changing position. He watched his step-mother reach under the bed and frown slightly as she pulled out the pack of diapers. Tommy watched as the matriarch pulled out the last diaper in the packet and scrunched up the now empty bag.

“Looks like we’ll need to get some more of these when we head out today.” Sandra said to herself as she pulled the tapes of the front of the diaper and opened it up.

“When we head out?” Tommy repeated with a wince. Tommy couldn’t believe they would need more when it felt like they had been out to buy some so recently. Did he really got through diapers that quickly?

“Yes, we need to get supplies for you and Erin.” Sandra replied.

“Mommy, do I have to go with you to the shops?” Tommy remembered to call Sandra by the proper word as he whined about having to go out.

“Of course you do.” Sandra replied, “I don’t want to hear any complaining either. We don’t have time for any of your acting up.”

“But… But what if you just stop making me wear diapers?” Tommy asked hopefully, “You wouldn’t need to buy more then. I’ve learnt my lesson and I really think I’ve grown up a lot during all of this.”

Sandra chuckled to herself and shook her head.

“Tommy, let’s be real here, you haven’t used the toilet in a long time now. I’m not sure I would trust you out of diapers without doing some potty training.” Sandra said as she wiped the stale old urine off her step-son’s crotch.

Tommy blushed and frowned at Sandra’s suggestion of needing potty training. He disagreed strongly and was certain that if he was just given a chance he could easily return to normal.

“Not to mention the night wetting.” Sandra continued, “And the pacifiers, the “mommy’s” and “daddy’s”, the bottles… You need to admit to yourself what the rest of us see.”

“Admit what?” Tommy asked in a surly voice.

“Admit that you need diapers. Admit that you want diapers and that you aren’t ready to grow up.” Sandra answered, “It’s nothing to be ashamed of, some people just need more time to grow up than others.”

Tommy looked down as his wet diaper was pulled away and a new diaper was unfolded between his legs. He had no idea how his step-mom could say there was nothing to be ashamed of when he was having his diaper changed like this.

“You’re wrong.” Tommy replied quietly, “I’m an adult. I will admit to needing protection at night but I don’t need it during the days.”

“Is that why I’ve been changing all your wet and messy diapers every day?” Sandra raised her eyebrows as she poured a sprinkling of scented baby powder over the diaper and Tommy’s crotch.

“You don’t give me a choice!” Tommy replied in exasperation.

“Because you’ve shown no signs of being worthy of big boy underwear.” Sandra said as she pulled the diaper up and began taping it closed, “I’ve seen you wetting yourself without even stopping whatever you’re doing. I’ve seen you messing yourself at the drop of a hat. I think if I put you in regular underwear we would have a big mess.”

Tommy thought back to all the times he had allowed himself to wet and mess his diapers and he suddenly wished he had fought it off. He wished that he had at least told his parents when he needed the toilet, even if they wouldn’t let him use it at least they would know that he knew what he was doing.

Pulled to his feet, Tommy started to get dressed as Sandra gathered up the used changing supplies to take down to the trash. Tommy watched her go with butterflies fluttering around his tummy. As if he didn’t have enough to worry about with school so soon, now he had to face the public again. It was just another chance for Erin to embarrass him in front of everyone.

It was only a few minutes later that Tommy was called downstairs to see the two women standing by the front door and waiting for him. Sandra was brushing her hair and looking into the mirror whilst Erin smiled up at Tommy. The young man hoped they could get this little trip out of the way as soon as possible, next to his nerves about going to school the next day this trip seemed like a cakewalk.

Tommy put his shoes on quietly and waited for his step-mom to open the door. He could see her handbag over her shoulder and along with all the usual items in there he knew a spare diaper was waiting as well. He hoped that he wouldn’t need it though his previous track record didn’t offer him a lot of hope.

The front door opened and the three of them headed out to the car. George waved them off before going back to the living room to watch some motor racing. Tommy wished he could have stayed behind and joined him but he knew that idea would never fly with his domineering step-mother.

“Here.” Sandra reached into her bag as she climbed into the driving seat, “Something for you to drink since you missed breakfast.”

Tommy looked towards Sandra as he put his seat belt on. He watched as she leaned around her seat with a baby bottle full of milk. Tommy blushed but took it and held it in front of his crotch, Sandra was looking at him curiously. Tommy wanted to throw the bottle away and say he didn’t need it but after his little lies at dinner he couldn’t do that without causing a fuss. No matter how much he hated doing these infantile things it was better than Erin letting the much more embarrassing cat out of the bag.

As the car pulled out of the driveway Tommy picked up the bottle and sucked on the teat a little. Cool juice splashed around his mouth and felt quite refreshing as he swallowed several mouthfuls of the drink. Tommy didn’t worry about how he looked to his mom and step-sister since they had seen this several times, just like the pacifiers, diapers and everything else it had quickly become normalised.

Tommy made short work of the infantile bottle. He greedily sucked the juice as fast as he could both to quench his thirst and to make sure he wouldn’t be made to drink later with people around. He burped as he dropped the bottle and watched it roll across the seat and into the far-side door.

“You are a thirsty baby today, aren’t you?” Sandra was looking in the rear-view mirror at her step-son. Her mouth was thin and curled into a slight smile.

“Yes, mommy.” Tommy replied quietly.

“Hey mom?” Erin suddenly piped up and spoke loudly to make sure everyone in the car could hear her, “What is Tommy going to do tomorrow?”

Tommy felt his stomach lurch as he thought about the next day again. The return to school felt like an impossible task, how could Tommy ever hope to keep everything secret? Just imagining his secret getting out made his stomach tie in knots.

“I’ll be sending a note to the school to explain the situation and he will have to go to the school nurse when he needs changing.” Sandra said, “Then we’ve sorted out a special after school club for him. It should really appeal to him.”

“What is it!?” Tommy asked quickly. His eyes shot wide open as he tried to imagine what Sandra could possibly be planning.

“Don’t worry yourself about it.” Sandra replied simply.

Tommy leaned back in his seat and scowled. How could he not worry about something like that? It still felt impossible that he would be going to school like this yet alone going to some kind of club as well. It was just more opportunities for people to see him embarrass himself, it felt like everything was going too far but Tommy was powerless to stop it.

The drive to the shops was quick despite the traffic that clogged the roads. It was the day before school started and it was clear that it wasn’t just Sandra who had to do some last minute shopping. Tommy stepped out of the car after the two women and followed them towards the entrance of the shopping centre, he had to dodge out of the way of running children and tried to make sure he didn’t brush past anyone.

“Let’s get Tommy’s diapers first.” Sandra said as they walked through the automatic doors. She didn’t trouble to keep her voice down.

The three of them moved through the crowds with difficulty until they reached the same quiet pharmacy that Tommy remembered back when all of this had started. It felt like eons ago now, he felt like the Tommy that had walked into this pharmacy the first time had been a completely different person.

Tommy followed Sandra to the same aisle they had been at a few weeks before. He looked at all the incontinence products for sale and quickly leaned forward to pick up a packet of the same diapers that he had been wearing up until now. He just wanted to get them bought so they could move on before anything more embarrassing could happen.

“We better get two packets.” Sandra said as she leaned forward to grab another bag.

“Two?” Tommy winced, “How long are you going to make me wear these for!?”

“I’ve told you that it’s up to you.” Sandra replied as she started walking towards the cash register, “When you stop needing them you can stop wearing them.”

Tommy wasn’t happy about the non-answer but he followed Sandra to the checkouts and stood a few feet back from everyone else as the diapers were paid for. He just hoped that no one would assume they were for him.

“Carry this, Tommy.” Sandra said once the diapers had been bagged up and they were leaving the shop.

Sandra handed Tommy the large carrier bag with the diapers in. They felt heavy both physically and emotionally to Tommy, they felt like an anchor dragging him down and he had no way to save himself. He could see Erin smiling away without a care in the world as they left the store and started heading towards the general stationary store that looked packed with people soon going back to education.

With school and school age kids and families everywhere Tommy followed his step-sister into the store whilst carrying his packets of disposable diapers. He looked around anxiously hoping not to see anyone he recognised as he followed Erin and Sandra into the busy store. When Sandra was discussing what sort of pens Erin wanted Tommy felt a slight pressure in his bladder, he didn’t hesitate to wet himself and the warm urine splashing around his diaper actually provided some strange comfort to the young man.

“It’s packed in here.” Erin complained as Sandra added the pens to her basket of stationary.

Tommy looked around at the people as he anxiously hoped he wouldn’t recognise anyone. He was barely paying any attention to what was being said to him and around him. The warm liquid was tickling his sensitive skin as it trickled around his crotch, it was very distracting.

“Hello? Tommy?” Sandra said loudly, “Am I talking to a brick wall?”

“Huh?” Tommy replied as he looked to his step-mother.

“I asked you if you needed a diaper change.” Sandra looked exasperated at having to repeat something Tommy didn’t hear. She didn’t seem to mind if the people nearby overheard him.

Tommy quickly shook his head with wide eyes. He could feel his cheeks warming up as much as padding inside his diaper, he looked at all the faces near him but it seemed that everyone was so wrapped up with their own lives that they weren’t paying attention to him.

“Right, well, I’m going to pay for this stuff at the checkout.” Sandra said, “It’s crowded enough in here already. How about Erin comes with me and Tommy can wait outside the store.”

“Why do I have to stay with you?” Erin pouted at her mother.

“Because I don’t want to leave you two alone together.” Sandra replied suspiciously.

Tommy didn’t need telling twice and he quickly turned away from Sandra and walked through the crowds of shoppers and into the mall’s main concourse. He spotted an empty seat on a bench next to some escalators and hurried over. The warm diaper pushed against his crotch as he sat down. Despite still being out in the shopping centre and surrounded by people Tommy was actually starting to feel good about things, against all odds he had managed to stop anyone finding out about his diapers, his success with keeping his diapers hidden here gave him hope that he could do it at school. He placed his bags in front of him and sat back in the chair as he waited for the two women.

Tommy was able to get some time away from his family and he took some deep breaths to steady his nerves. Despite being surrounded by strangers he felt relaxed for the first time since waking up that morning, sitting down on the bench allowed him to keep his diaper hidden and he was confident no one was really looking at him.

“Tommy? Holy crap!” A voice suddenly cut through the crowds of loud shoppers. It was a voice Tommy instantly recognised, a voice he had been trying to avoid for quite a while.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm intrigued about this after-school club, but it annoys me that Sandra won't tell Tommy what it is. How is he not supposed to worry about it when you're keeping him in the dark about it?

Looking forward to how Tommy will get out of this new predicament, though. I suppose he could excuse the diapers as being Erin's, but I imagine that will just bring him more trouble. She would probably release the hounds if he did that, and we all know Tommy isn't a good enough liar to convince everyone that the pictures are faked.

• 2 weeks later...

---

After a chance meeting (and embarrassment) at the mall Tommy ends up finding an ally. However, not everything is sunshine and roses as Erin starts to turn the screws of pressure.

---

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Adam Y, Kittycat, Arnold G H, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Erin R, Scott, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Whatsnot, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Trish C, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Tommy looked up from the floor to see Rob suddenly jogging over to him through the throngs of people. Tommy winced slightly as he tried to force a smile on to his face, he was suddenly ten times more self-conscious about his shopping. For the last couple of weeks Tommy had been trying to ignore his best friend’s repeated requests to hang out because of the diapers but this time he was cornered. He briefly considered just getting up and running away but he knew Rob was faster and that would make this even harder to explain later. He would have to bluff his way out of the conversation.

“Hi… Rob.” Tommy finally replied has his friend got close.

“Good lord.” Rob said as he stopped in front of Tommy slightly out of breath, “I was starting to think I would never see you again!”

“Yeah…” Tommy laughed nervously, “Sorry, I’ve been pretty busy.”

Tommy slyly pulled the shopping bags with diapers in them behind his legs and out of sight. He hoped to any and every deity that Rob didn’t notice what was going on. Tommy’s face was already burning and he felt like he was under interrogation.

“No shit.” Rob replied with a bark of a laugh, “Didn’t you say the other day you had to visit an aunt or something today?”

“Oh, erm, yeah.” Tommy scratched the back of his neck, “Plans changed and mom made me come to the shops with her.”

“Right.” Rob didn’t seem too convinced. In fact it looked like he was about to start interrogating Tommy along that line of questioning.

“How about you? What are you doing here?” Tommy quickly interjected to get the spotlight off himself.

“Just getting some stuff for school.” Rob replied, “Can you believe we go back tomorrow? It sucks that summer is already over.”

“Yeah…” Tommy replied without any way to follow that answer up. He hadn’t really thought about it but he hadn’t experienced much of a summer vacation at all. He had spent the whole time filled with worry. As if to emphasise the point Tommy felt another burst of urine into the diaper, he couldn’t stop it and the first indication that he needed the bathroom was the warm sensation around his genitals.

“You’re acting weirdly.” Rob said suspiciously when Tommy had sat silently for a few seconds, “Something’s going on, isn’t it?”

“N-No.” Tommy said perhaps a little too quickly. He tried to smile again but he knew his face was tomato red.

“Dude, I’ve known you for years.” Rob said, “What’s wrong? Your asshole little sister causing you trouble?”

Tommy could almost laugh. He shook his head as if to say Rob wouldn’t believe even half of what had happened. He briefly wondered if he could tell Rob the truth, if any of his friends would believe him it would be Rob. How do you go about explaining everything that had happened with all these people around?

“Tell me.” Rob said. It was a demand now, Tommy could see the look of worry on Rob’s face and he felt bad about hiding the truth from him, “You’re worrying me. Are you sick or something?”

“I’m not sick… You won’t believe it…” Tommy said as his defences started to break down.

“Try me.” Rob replied, “Please man, I’m worried about you. You know you can tell me anything… If you’re gay or…”

“I’m not gay!” Tommy quickly said.

“Then what is it?” Rob replied. He was getting exasperated.

Tommy licked his lips as he thought about how to start the story and how to tell Rob everything without making it obvious to all the strangers around him. He remembered all the embarrassing events that had happened and tried to work out what to say. It was very difficult to open up about the torment and he started to feel quite emotional. Perhaps seeing Tommy’s upset face, Rob sat down on the bench next to his friend and patted him on the shoulder.

“A couple of weeks ago I woke up and…” Tommy started. He closed his eyes as if recalling the most unpleasant memory he’d ever had.

“Tommy! Mom says it’s time to go!” Erin’s shrill voice called across the concourse. The very voice of his step-sister made Tommy shake with pent up emotions.

“You can stay here can’t you?” Rob said as he looked up at Erin and then back to Tommy, “We can walk home together and you can tell me what’s happening.”

“I don’t think I can.” Tommy said as he stood up, “You don’t unders-”

“Who’s this, Tommy?” Erin said as she sauntered over, “Your boyfriend?”

“This is my friend, Rob.” Tommy answered. He balled his fists up but kept his anger in check, he knew his sister held all the cards and he couldn’t fight back.

“Whatever…” Erin said as she looked Rob up and down, “Come on. Mom, or should I say “mommy” says it’s time to go.”

Tommy blushed again but stood up and reached for the bags that he had kicked under the bench to hide. He could see Rob standing up as well and he was looking at the bent over man with a curious look. It was clear he was more confused about what was happening than ever before.

“Come on, Erin.” Sandra’s voice called out, “Bring your brother over here.”

Rob frowned even more. Since when was it normal for the younger sibling to have to come collect the older one? And what was with the “mommy” comment?

“I’ll… I’ll see you later.” Tommy muttered as he straightened up with his bags of diapers hidden the opposite side of his body to Rob.

Erin looked over to her mother to see her checking her phone and looking away from her two children. Erin turned to see Tommy quickly turning and starting to hurry away from the confused Rob. She acted on instinct as she saw a perfect opportunity to embarrass her older brother in public.

Sticking out her leg and raising it up to catch Tommy’s ankle she felt Tommy’s whole weight catch on her outstretched leg as he stumbled forwards.

Tommy didn’t see the leg until it was too late and he felt his body moving forwards without his legs underneath him. The world seemed to be moving in slow motion as he stumbled and started falling, his arms flung out in front of him as he dropped the bags to try and break his fall. He had time to look up and see Sandra just looking up from her phone as he wind milled his arms trying to stay upright.

Falling forwards Tommy closed his eyes as he fell against the cold hard floor in front of all the nearby shoppers, his family and Rob who was reaching out with his arms to try and catch his friend. It was an impossible task since Tommy was falling away from him.

“Oof!” Tommy hit the floor and felt himself get partially winded as he winced and heard the nearby shoppers collectively gasp.

Tommy’s first thoughts were that this could’ve been a lot worse. It hadn’t hurt all that much and compared to some of the events in his past this seemed like a very small embarrassment. He didn’t move for a few seconds as he tried to regain his breath and prop himself up on his hands and knees.

“Umm, Tommy?” Rob’s voice was the first one to break the silence, “What… What are these?”

Tommy turned his head to look at Rob and saw him holding something up. It took him a second to realise that his bags had gone flying on to the floor spilling their contents and that Rob had a package of his diapers in his hands.

“Diapers?” Rob read from the packet, “Adult diapers… Tommy, these aren’t for you are they?”

Rob looked confused but as he looked at Tommy he started to see his much more rounded butt. He thought about all the times Tommy had avoided him and he started to realise what was going on.

“No, no, no…” Tommy moaned quietly as he slowly climbed to his feet. He could see people around him starting to giggle but whether that was because of the diapers or the fall he couldn’t be sure.

Tommy hurried back to his bags and quickly scooped the contents back into them. He walked in front of Rob with tear filled eyes and snatched the packet of disposable diapers out of his hands to put back in the bag. He looked at Rob’s shocked face but had no answers for any of the unspoken questions.

Tommy slowly backed away from Rob who looked more confused than anything else. Tommy wished he could explain everything that had happened but he knew it was an impossible task. Looking around at the multitudes of people who were watching him, Tommy felt panic overwhelm him.

Shaking his head as if to deny any of this was really happening he spun around on his heels and started running away towards his mom’s car. He didn’t stop for anything or anyone.

“Erin, come on.” Sandra said quickly as she watched Tommy’s awkwardly wide-legged run.

Erin smiled and nodded her head. She started skipping lightly after her brother with Sandra taking up the rear. All three of them left Rob still standing by the bench with his arms outstretched wondering what he had just seen.

---

Tommy was sitting on his computer and anxiously watching the list on his messenger. He had been watching it for an hour ever since he had got home from the disastrous shopping trip. He was desperate to talk to Rob, to try and explain what had happened and, most importantly, to make him swear himself to secrecy.

Not long after they had got home Tommy had run away from his step family and up to his desk where he stared at the screen for just a few minutes before seeing Rob’s name pop up online. Tommy had immediately sent his friend a message but hadn’t received a response. His nervousness was through the roof as he waited so that he could try and explain what was happening.

“Not now…” Tommy whined as he felt his body start cramping in the predictable way. He wasn’t even scared or embarrassed, he was just annoyed that as he waited for Rob his body was picking this moment to want the bathroom.

Five minutes later and there was still no response from his best friend and his body was now telling him that there was no time left to wait. He stood up and crouched down next to his chair, there was no point in prolonging the problem and after the many messy diapers he had made he saw no reason to try and stop himself anymore.

Before Tommy had even bent his knees he found his body pushing out the poop that had been accumulating. He was just very happy that he had got home before all this started, he didn’t think he could stand a public accident along with everything else that had happened.

Tommy leaned back against his bed and pushed down with his tummy muscles. His effort was rewarded by a soft log pushing out of his body and into the diaper. The rear of the diaper pushed out slightly to make room as the mess got squashed between the diaper and himself. He squeezed his muscles again and pushed out a second log which quickly got pinched off. The sticky poop covered his rear end and held the diaper against him.

To finish the diaper off he let his bladder go as soon as he had finished messing. He didn’t have much choice in the matter, his bladder just started telling him he needed to go and he had very little say in stopping it.

Tommy stood up in his much heavier diaper and was just about to go and ask for a change when he noticed he had a new notification on his computer. Rob had finally replied and Tommy couldn’t help but roll his eyes, this was just his luck!

“Hello…” Rob’s message seemed distant and restrained. There was clearly a lot of tension there.

Tommy knew he needed to go and ask for a change but he also knew he needed to talk to Rob to both explain what had happened and to stop him spreading the gossip. He looked at the door to his bedroom before turning back to his computer screen and lowering himself on to his chair.

“Ewww…” Tommy shuddered as he sat down and felt the sticky poop squash against him and spread even further. Tommy’s could feel the poop spreading like mud as it covered more of his diaper area, he tried to ignore the squishy feelings but it was easier said than done.

“Rob! I need to explain.” Tommy typed quickly, “I’m really sorry but please don’t tell anyone what you saw!”

“Dude, you’re my best friend. I’m not going to tell anyone.” Rob typed causing Tommy immense relief, “But you’re right. You need to tell me what is going on.”

Tommy shifted in his seat slightly and felt the poop spread more. The smell was starting to leak out from the full diaper but he couldn’t leave his computer, he had a lot of explaining to do.

Tommy started typing and didn’t stop until everything was out in the open. He told Rob about the bedwetting, the slow move to full time diapers, Sandra and Erin, his hopes of things changing when his dad came home and how those hopes were dashed. He even told Rob about the messy accidents and his fears for school the next day, though he didn’t tell him he was sitting in a poopy diaper at that very moment.

“Jesus…” Rob replied after the giant walls of text from Tommy had stopped, “That’s literally crazy.”

“I know.” Tommy felt a tidal wave of relief as it felt like someone finally might be on his side, “And I’m terrified of school tomorrow. I don’t know how I’m going to keep it secret from everyone.”

“Don’t worry.” Rob typed back, “We can work it out.”

“We?” Tommy asked in confusion.

“I’m going to do my best to help you.” Rob wrote, “I’m your friend and I think we can keep it secret together.”

“I don’t know what to say…” Tommy could feel himself tearing up but it was out of happiness for once. It felt so good to hear that Rob wanted to help him.

Before Tommy had a chance to see Rob’s response he heard the door opening behind him and he quickly closed the chat window. As soon as he was sure everything was hidden he turned to see Erin walking into the room as if she owned it.

“Get out of my room.” Tommy hissed at Erin. He stood up off his seat but felt his diaper stick to him.

“It smells awful in here.” Erin replied disdainfully, “I don’t need to ask why.”

“Just get out of my room. I was just about to go ask for a change.” Tommy replied defensively.

“I don’t think you were.” Erin replied with a sly smile, “I think you were going to sit down and stay here. I think you were going to sit in that diaper until one of the parents come in.”

“What!?” Tommy exclaimed in disgust, “But this is disgusting and they could be away for ages!”

“I know.” Erin replied, “I’ll see you later, stinky boy.”

“Erin, wait…” Tommy walked across the room until he was next to his step-sister, “Come on, enough is enough. What is it going to take to stop all of this?”

“You want to stop all the fun?” Erin asked mockingly.

“I’m begging you for mercy.” Tommy replied, “Look, mommy and daddy already think I’m just a baby and won’t let me out of these diapers. I use bottles, pacifiers… You’ve got me completely messed up.”

Erin stood in front of Tommy smiling as if he was listing off all her successes and congratulating her.

“Get to the point.” Erin said.

“What can I do to get you to delete the pictures?” Tommy asked, “To end the blackmailing. I’m desperate, alright? You win… Please tell me what I can do.”

Erin stood thoughtfully for a few seconds. She bit her bottom lip as if thinking about what Tommy asked. It didn’t seem to take long, Tommy wondered if she had been thinking of this for a while. He mentally kicked himself for not trying to ask how to end this a little earlier, maybe he could’ve saved himself some embarrassment.

“I have two things.” Erin said, “And if you do them I will never ask you to do anything else.”

“What do you want?” Tommy asked. He reached behind him and scratched his rear end as best he could. He was already feeling itchy.

“I know what mom has planned for you after school tomorrow.” Erin said, “When it’s over if you are asked if you want to go back I want you to say yes.”

“But I don’t even know what it is!” Tommy complained.

“That’s your problem, not mine.” Erin replied, “Secondly, I don’t want you to ask to be let out of diapers or anything. If mom is going to let you wear big boy underwear again I want them to decide without you asking.”

Tommy thought about what Erin said. The terms were incredibly harsh, he wondered how long it would take his parents to let him out of diapers without him asking for it. It could be a long time, Tommy imagined months or even years in diapers and the thought terrified him. He was already finding it far too easy to use his padding.

“How do I know you’ll keep your word and delete the photos?” Tommy asked to buy himself time.

“You’ll just have to trust me.” Erin replied. She smiled sweetly but Tommy wasn’t buying it, “You don’t have much in the way of a choice.”

“Fine…” Tommy replied with a little shake of the head, “I’ll promise to do those two things if you delete the pictures.”

“Cool.” Erin started heading for the room’s exit, “I’ll let Carrie know.”

Tommy watched his younger sister leave and felt butterflies in his stomach. He knew he couldn’t trust her, she was the spawn of the devil after all. Despite his lack of belief Tommy intended to do as she asked for the hope that once the photos were destroyed he would just have to wait for Sandra to give him another chance to prove he didn’t need diapers.

• Like 4

---

Tommy finally has to face his return to school and it fills him with fear. Will it be possible to keep his diapers a secret? He will need a lot of support to do it and he can't be sure he has enough. He visits the school nurse for the first time before going to classes feeling like a nervous wreck.

---

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Aaron L W, Dylan, Chris B, Adam Y, Kittycat, Arnold G H, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom S, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr. J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Alex C, Cherno A, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Erin R, Scott, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Whatsnot, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Trish C, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F

---

Tommy didn’t sleep much that night. He spent practically the whole time staring up at the ceiling blankly and wondering what the morning would bring, he couldn’t stop visualising horrible scenarios that might occur the next day. Every time he closed his eyes he saw himself being found out and laughed at, he had known this day was fast approaching but now that it was right here it suddenly seemed so much more real.

Each time the young man looked at the clock it was like it had jumped forwards. Time seemed to be speeding up and it was ticking unstoppably towards doom. Tommy tossed and turned to try and find a comfortable spot that would allow him to sleep but every movement caused crinkling to fill the otherwise silent room and that didn’t help him at all.

Tommy got up and out of bed when it was clear that sleep wasn’t coming. He walked around the room and looked out the window at the peaceful streets beyond. He couldn’t help but fantasise about the people sleeping easily in those other houses, they had nothing to worry about whilst Tommy had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Tommy sat on his computer and idly scrolled through the internet looking for something to occupy his mind and distract him from the day ahead. He played games, read forums and did whatever he could to stop him from thinking about school. Each time his mind wandered back to what was coming he felt the sharp pang of anxiety and, more than once, felt like he was going to throw up.

Eventually tiredness overcame even the extreme anxiety that racked his body and as the sun started to rise he placed his head down on the keyboard and fell asleep.

It felt like Tommy had barely closed his eyes when his little bedside clock started beeping loudly. He quickly stood up and walked back to his bed, he turned off the alarm and sat down on the edge of the mattress. He looked at the mirror opposite himself and saw big black bags underneath his eyes, he had a wild look in his eyes as he looked down at his soaked diaper. Tommy had only been asleep for an hour or two but that was all he needed to soak his diaper, the padding had expanded and now hung low.

Despite the sun rising when Tommy fell asleep the day looked a little bleak outside the window. Clouds covered the sky and there was even a spot of rain in the air, it felt like the weather was trying to match the mood.

The door to the bedroom opened up and Tommy could see in his mirror that his mother was coming into the room. She was in her dressing gown and looked very tired.

“Come on.” Sandra said as she walked in and pulled out a fresh diaper out from underneath the bed, “Early change today before school.”

Tommy gulped as he shifted back on his bed and laid down for his step-mother who wasted no time in pulling the tapes off the front of the night time diaper. Tommy felt the cooler air hit his crotch as the front was lowered and then he jumped as the cold wet wipes brushed against him.

Wanting nothing more than to ask Sandra for some leniency and letting him go to school without diapers he made himself remain silent. He couldn’t be sure whether Erin was listening in to the conversation, if she was he would go to school to find his secret was already out. His only hope was that Sandra would bring it up but she seemed totally disinterested in Tommy’s plight.

The old diaper was pulled out as a new one was slipped underneath Tommy and he felt his butt land on the fresh padding. Sandra took some baby powder and sprinkled it inside the diaper before lifting the front up. Tommy cringed as he smelt the powder’s distinctive scent, he wondered if Sandra was sprinkling it on him just to make his diapers even harder to hide.

“I’ve written you a note.” Sandra said as the diaper was taped tightly closed, “You are to deliver it to the school nurse and then when you need changes you can go to them. Your teachers will be informed as well.”

Tommy was breathing hard as Sandra patted the diaper to make sure it was secure before leaving the room. He was trying to keep panic at bay but it was much easier said than done when it felt like the world was collapsing.

When Sandra had left the room the shaking young man got dressed for school. He picked out some black baggy pants and an equally baggy football shirt. When he looked in the mirror he couldn’t see the diaper at all and it wasn’t easy to hear it either. Tommy could feel it though, he felt like he was being almost strangled by the plastic diaper.

Tommy took his book bag that he had packed the previous night and slung it on to his back. He left the sanctuary of his bedroom and slowly walked downstairs, he was like a zombie as he could barely do anything but worry about what was coming.

“Good morning!” George was dressed in a suit at the breakfast table, “All ready for school?”

Tommy looked at his father humourlessly but didn’t reply. He was scared stiff and knew his dad would be the one to drive both him and his younger sister to school soon.

“Are you alright?” George asked when Tommy didn’t reply to him, “First day nerves?”

“Yes, daddy.” Tommy replied quietly. He made sure to use the words Erin had told him to use as he heard her footsteps coming down the hallway behind him.

Erin was practically skipping into the room and she covertly gave Tommy a spank as she went by. She timed it perfectly so that no one would see what she had done. Unlike Tommy she was dressed in very bright clothes that hugged her body much more than Tommy would dare to wear.

“Shall we get going?” Erin asked happily.

“If you are both ready.” George said as he finished off his coffee and stood up. He was still looking at Tommy, he didn’t seem to like his son calling him “daddy” all that much.

“A-Already?” Tommy asked. It still felt too early.

“Yeah, we can get breakfast at the school canteen.” Erin replied.

“Right then, let me just get my briefcase and I’ll be ready.” George said as he stood up and left the room.

Tommy felt like he was going to faint as he watched his father hurry up the stairs. This was all happening too fast and he had no idea what he was going to do when he got to school, it felt like it was only a matter of time before his diapers were discovered.

“Mom told me to give you this.” Erin stretched out her arm and handed an envelope to Tommy. It was addressed to the school nurse.

“I can’t believe this is really happening.” Tommy mumbled as he took the note with a trembling hand.

“Me neither.” Erin replied brightly, “It’s exciting, isn’t it?”

Tommy stared at his sister in disbelief. She just smiled widely at him and skipped down the hallway to the front door. Tommy shoved the letter roughly into his bag and slowly walked towards the front door himself as his father’s footsteps came back down the stairs.

The front door was opened and Erin led the way out to the car. She practically bounced to the front seat and when George unlocked the car she jumped right in. Tommy had never seen a kid so excited to go back to school but he assumed she was going to keep as close an eye on him as she could.

Tommy climbed into the backseat and sat down on his padded rear end. He looked out the window as his father climbed in and then watched the car pull out of the driveway.

“How had it come to this?” Was the question that swirled around Tommy’s head as he was taken towards school. He remembered back to everything that had happened over the last few weeks and he felt like it must’ve been some kind of nightmare. It had all spiralled out of control so quickly and now he was heading for school in full time diapers.

The drive to school was relatively short but because they had left earlier than usual they were among the first to arrive. The school doors were open and there a few students hanging around, all of them looking suitably depressed that the summer was over. When George stopped to let the kids out he wished them both luck and drove away. Tommy belatedly realised he was without one of his parents for the first time in quite a while, he felt exposed and afraid.

“Good luck, baby brother.” Erin said quietly, “I’ll be watching.”

Tommy didn’t reply or even look at his younger sister. He simply walked forward and away from her towards the entrance to the school. His heart was beating hard and his legs felt like jelly as he walked through the large double-doors and into the hallways of the school. He could feel himself waddling very slightly but when he looked at the people he passed they showed no sign of noticing his underwear, this pleased Tommy greatly.

Whereas the students who were already there were mostly chatting in small groups, Tommy walked past them all on a mission. He hurried down the hallways to the main office section, mostly where the administrative offices were. The school nurse was just a few doors down from the main reception area.

Tommy walked up to the door and paused. He took a deep breath as he prepared to knock on the door. He reached up with his hand but before he knocked he chickened himself out and lowered his hand again.

“Bit early to be trying to get out of class, isn’t it?” Came a high pitched voice from towards the office.

Tommy turned his head to see a young lady in a white shirt and black skirt. She was carrying a mug of coffee, the mug had a big red cross on it and she was walking right towards Tommy. She wasn’t the nurse Tommy remembered from previous years, this nurse was young and beautiful. She looked like she would barely be done with school as she pulled a key out of her pocket and stepped in front of Tommy to unlock the door.

“Sorry, just a little humour.” The nurse said as she pushed the door open and turned on the light inside, “I’m Kelly and I’m the new nurse for this year.”

“Oh, hello.” Tommy said awkwardly, “I’m Tommy.”

“Nice to meet you Tommy, come on in. How can I be of help?” Kelly put her stuff down on the side next to her computer which she turned on.

The nurse’s office was a small windowless room with big strip lighting hanging from the ceiling. In the middle of the room was a large padded table for patients to lay on and around the walls were cabinets filled with medical equipment and medicine. It was a very well equipped nurse’s office all things considered.

“I… I…” Tommy couldn’t bring himself to say what his problem was even though he was suddenly noticing his diaper was warmer than it had been earlier. He didn’t even know when he had wet himself and that was a scary realisation.

Tommy opened his backpack and reached for the envelope inside. The spare diapers that were packed in the bag were hidden in a separate pocket so he wasn’t worried about them being seen. He pulled out the note written for the nurse and handed it to Kelly.

Watching as the nurse opened the envelope and read the note Tommy awkwardly stood by the door. He was suddenly hit with the thought that someone else could walk in at any time, he prayed he would be out of here shortly.

“Oh… I see.” Nurse Kelly read the note before looking up at Tommy again. Her previously natural smile now seemed a lot more forced, it was as she was looking at him in a new light.

Tommy knew the nurse was waiting for him to say something but he couldn’t force any words out. There was nothing he could say that would make this situation better.

“OK, so your mother says-” The nurse started.

“She’s not my mother.” Tommy interjected before he could stop himself.

“Sorry?” Kelly seemed confused.

“She’s my step-mother…” Tommy said quietly.

“Right, well, you’re step-mother says that you will need me to change you and I’m to expect both wet and messy diapers.” Nurse Kelly winced a little but knew this was a part of her job. She just didn’t expect to have to do this in a high school. She had previously worked at an elementary school where this could occasionally be a problem.

Tommy nodded his head. His red face radiated heat as he heard people outside the door walking past, he hoped they couldn’t hear what happened in here.

“She says you bring your own supplies from home?” The nurse asked.

Tommy nodded his head shyly.

“Alright, well I’m going to write you a note that you’ll have to keep on you at all times.” Nurse Kelly started writing some things down on a form that she had pulled out of a drawer, “This will allow you to come to me whenever there is a need, OK? You just show this to your teacher or anyone who stops you in the halls.”

Tommy took the filled in form and folded it up. He slipped it into his pocket and wondered how useful this would actually be. Having a get out of class card whenever he needed it sounded great initially but Tommy knew that if he showed that note too many times people would get suspicious of what was going on. He would have to be very careful.

“Do you need a change now?” The nurse asked.

“No.” Tommy said a little too forcefully, “I’m OK.”

“I’ll see you later then.” Kelly smiled as she opened the door, “Don’t be a stranger.”

Tommy returned the smile weakly as he stepped out into the hallway with his head down. He took a deep breath and felt some relief at having survived the embarrassment even if he knew much bigger embarrassments would follow. It had taken a lot of energy out of him but he was glad to have done it.

“Hi, Tommy.” Came a sudden but familiar voice.

Tommy nearly jumped out of his skin as he heard Rob’s voice from the seat next to the nurse’s office door. He spun around to look at Rob who was smiling a little awkwardly but climbing to his feet next to Tommy.

“What are you doing here?” Tommy asked he was so shocked that he forgot to be polite.

“I saw you walking down here and followed.” Rob said, “Don’t worry, I couldn’t hear anything.”

“About yesterday…” Tommy started.

“Don’t worry about it.” Rob replied, “Don’t even think about it. I’ll do what I can to help but try not to worry, dude. Come on, let’s go to class.”

Tommy nodded his head and followed his friend. The halls were starting to fill up now and Tommy tried to listen out for his own crinkle, he felt like the noise was hidden by all the shouting. He wasn’t even thinking about where he was going, he just followed Rob like a puppy on a leash as he was taken to their home room for registration.

Rob pushed the door open and Tommy walked in to see half the seats already filled. The students were mostly looking very downcast about being back at school, a few were chatting to friends which made Tommy happy because it masked the noise he made. Rob walked to a seat at the back of the room with Tommy sitting next to him. He took a deep breath as he looked at the people around them.

“Just relax.” Rob leaned over to say quietly, “No one knows.”

It was easy for Rob to say but for Tommy it felt like each small crinkle was an explosion. He was hot in the face and very uncomfortable just from being there. He was almost having a panic attack just sitting there as more and more people slowly walked in.

Tommy got through registration and his morning classes with little incident. He wet his diaper a couple of times but was both anxious not to get changed nor to leak. Rob stayed by his side the whole time which was the only thing that got Tommy through the day.

• Like 1

---

Tommy has to navigate his first day back at school and then to make matters worse isn't taken straight home afterwards. How will Tommy cope at school and will he be able to keep his embarrassing underwear a secret? How much can Rob help? What is planned for Tommy after school?

---

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Frank, Aaron L W, Dylan, Chris B, Adam Y, Arnold G H, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Alex C, Cherno A, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Little B, Erin R, Scott, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Whatsnot, Charles L, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Trish C, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

By the time Tommy’s last class before lunch had finished he could feel his diaper growing very heavy. As he followed Rob out of the classroom he hesitated and felt the note in his pocket.

“I… I need to go… you know?” Tommy blushed as he looked left and right, anywhere apart from right at his friend.

“Do you want me to come?” Rob asked, “I can wait outside.”

“No, it’s fine.” Tommy smiled, “I appreciate the gesture but I need to go there alone at some point.”

Rob nodded his head and gave Tommy a pat on the shoulder. Tommy watched his friend turn around and walk away towards the canteen. His smile quickly faded as he turned towards the nurse’s office, there was a very different reason for him wanting to go alone.

Almost as soon as Tommy stood up at the end of the last class he had felt a severe shifting feeling inside his bowels. Tommy shuddered as he thought about what that meant, the pressure was coming on so suddenly that Tommy doubted he could keep it contained for long.

Tommy had to push against the crowds of students heading towards the canteen for lunch. He was going in the opposite direction and feeling increasingly desperate as he made slow progress against the hordes of others. His diaper was beckoning him to let go but he was desperate to keep what he was doing secret, a bead of sweat appeared on his forehead and his fight or flight instinct was threatening to kick in as adrenaline flooded his body.

“Move!” Tommy shouted out as a group of kids from the grade below his blocked his path, “Geez, some of us have places to be.”

“What place would that be?” Erin’s voice came from in front of a locker against one of the worlds. She was smiling knowingly and surrounded by girls who laughed as Tommy pushed past. Tommy wondered how much, if anything, she might have told them.

Eager not to hang around near his sister Tommy continued pushing through the throngs of people and just as he saw the turning at the end of the hallway he felt his body involuntarily push and a small log of poop pushed into the diaper. Tommy gasped at the unexpected partial soiling, he knew his need for the bathroom was great but he was very disheartened by his lack of ability to stop himself going.

The crowds of people thinned out just in time for several small farts to warm the rear of his diaper followed by another turd that pushed out and filled the back of the diaper with the smallest bit of help. He knew he was done as the cramps and feeling of desperation disappeared just in time to be replaced by a feeling of dread.

The nurse’s office was only a few feet away and there were only a few students and teachers wandering around. Tommy now had a distinctly wide-legged waddle as his recently filled diaper made walking more uncomfortable, he drew some strange looks from those around him but he hoped that the onlookers assumed he was just limping. He couldn’t tell how much the smell was leaking out but he didn’t think it was too bad.

Tommy knocked on the door to the nurse’s office and prayed that she was in there. If she wasn’t he would be standing outside the office with other people in a diaper that was going to start smelling increasingly worse.

“Come in.” Kelly’s voice said. Tommy immediately sighed with relief as he pushed open the door.

“Hello, Miss. Kelly.” Tommy said quietly as he stepped in and closed the door behind him

“Ah, Tommy.” Nurse Kelly was at her computer but turned to look at Tommy as he closed and locked the door behind him.

“I need a… I need…” Tommy was blushing and he got the first whiff of his diaper as he turned back to face the room.

“A diaper change?” Nurse Kelly suggested.

Tommy nodded his head shyly as the nurse stood up and walked towards him. Halfway across the room it was clear that the nurse suddenly realised what Tommy had done in his pants, she paused slightly and sniffed the air. Tommy looked at her guiltily and blushed.

“Sorry.” Tommy muttered.

“It’s OK.” Nurse Kelly forced her smile to come back, “You can’t help it after all.”

Tommy started to wonder exactly what Sandra had written in the note he had handed over. Tommy appreciated the nurse not being mad with him but the way she said that he couldn’t help it seemed to assume that the note had said Tommy was incontinent. Sure he had control issues that seemed to be getting worse but he didn’t know he would consider himself incontinent.

“Look, don’t feel bad about what you can’t control.” Kelly said wisely as she quickly wiped the medical table down and pulled the disposable paper down to cover the plastic, “Do you really think you’re the only one in this school wearing diapers?”

“I’m not!?” Tommy was shocked at what the nurse was suggesting. He had been so wrapped up in his own problems that he hadn’t thought about whether others might have a similar issue.

Nurse Kelly laughed and shook her head. She walked over to one of the cabinets and opened the door. Tommy could see the contents of the shelves were full of diapers and some changing supplies. The diapers didn’t look like the ones Tommy usually wore, they were much thinner than what the young man was used to.

“There are a couple of others.” Nurse Kelly said as she closed the cabinet door and walked back to the table, “There’s hundreds of students here, did you really think your situation was unique?”

Tommy felt like his situation WAS unique. Whilst he was surprised to hear there were others at school with continence issues, he felt confident that none of them had been through the same things Tommy had in the last few weeks. When Tommy looked up at Kelly’s smiling face he felt an overwhelming urge to tell her what was happening at home. He wanted to explain the blackmail and, what he saw, as completely over the top treatment for bedwetting.

“Hop up on the table and we’ll get you clean before you know it.” Kelly tapped the top of the table, “Your note said you have supplies in your bag? Probably a good thing, the school doesn’t exactly shell out for great diapers.”

With a small sigh Tommy swallowed his desire to tell the nurse what was happening. It was better if as few people knew the truth as possible, he couldn’t be certain that Erin would remain quiet if he pushed his luck. Sometimes it was better the devil you knew than the devil you didn’t and revealing the truth could just make things much worse.

Tommy swung his bag off his back and handed it to Kelly. He used the little stool next to the table to step up and lay down on the padded table. The mess in his diaper squashed around as the heavily saturated padding settled on top of Tommy’s crotch.

“Admittedly we don’t get many people with number two problems.” Kelly said as she washed her hands and put on a pair of latex gloves, “But I’ve changed plenty of diapers in my time. You won’t have anything I’ve not seen.”

Tommy blushed and could feel his face radiating heat as he lifted his waist off the table to allow the nurse to pull down his pants. His diaper became exposed to the school nurse as she folded the pants and placed them on the chair at the side of the room. She was humming a little song that Tommy assumed was meant to put him at ease, it was working since the nurse treating this like a regular occurrence that happened to lots of people made Tommy much less self-conscious.

Nurse Kelly set the wet wipes on the side of the table along with some baby powder and a new diaper. Tommy saw Kelly examining his new diaper and nodding her head in approval, it seemed she liked Sandra’s choice.

The tapes on the front of the diaper were pulled away and the heavy padding flopped down between Tommy’s legs. He resolutely looked up at the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing in the world as he smelt his own fresh excrement.

Tommy tried to ignore the situation and imagine he was at home and this was just a normal diaper change. To Nurse Kelly’s credit her cheerful humming didn’t falter even as she started having to wipe the poop from between Tommy’s legs and all over his butt. He could tell Kelly was experienced at this.

Tommy had been laying there for a few minutes having his lower body moved this way and that until Kelly was happy with the job she had done. Tommy felt the old diaper finally being pulled away and balled up, he chanced a look down to see the heavy and discoloured diaper in the nurse’s hands. Kelly turned to the corner of the room and dropped the used diaper in a sealed trash can.

Kelly returned to the table to unfold the new diaper. She pulled Tommy’s legs into the air without even asking if he could help and slid the new padding underneath him.

Tommy felt really exposed with his behind in the air and he was glad when the nurse lowered him back on top of the padding. He actually sighed in relief as the new diaper was pulled up between his legs and he was finally covered up. The tapes were closed so that the diaper tightly closed around his waist.

“All done.” Nurse Kelly said as she pulled her gloves off and stepped away from the table.

Tommy sat up with a crinkle before slipping off the side of the table. He felt very embarrassed about having his messy diaper changed by the nurse but he was also quite relieved that it was over. He quickly started putting his pants back on before standing up straight.

“Is that all?” Tommy asked as he slung his bag back on his back.

“Hmm?” Nurse Kelly was filling out something on the computer and glanced over when Tommy spoke.

“Do I need to sign anything?” Tommy asked, “Or is there something I need to do?”

“Not unless you’ve broken your arm and kept quiet about it.” Kelly said with a giggle, “No, there’s nothing else you need to do. Just come to me whenever you need a change.”

Tommy looked at Kelly and felt his heart inflate. Part of him wanted to run over and hug the young woman who was treating him like a human and acting so nice, he smiled in appreciation of the pretty woman. He eventually managed to tear himself away and he walked out of the room with a smile, something he would never have imagined before he went in.

There was quite a few people around the office now as it was lunch time and there were a bunch of people signing in and out. Tommy immediately walked away from the office and back towards the canteen, he could hear his own crinkle but for some reason he was less self-conscious about it. He turned into the cafeteria area and joined the queue for food, he saw Rob sitting at a table with some of their other friends and he was saving a seat for Tommy.

When Tommy got his food he walked over to the table and sat down next to Rob who smiled at him. Everyone was having a discussion about their new classes and teachers which Tommy gradually joined in on as he gained more confidence. After just a few minutes he started to feel almost normal as he conversed with everyone else. From a few tables behind Tommy, Erin was sitting with her own friends but she wasn’t as actively engaged in conversation. She was watching her brother and seemed more than a little irked that he wasn’t being utterly humiliated in the way she had become accustomed to.

The rest of the afternoon passed without much incident. Tommy went to his classes and stayed with Rob as much as possible, he felt a lot of happiness at how his friend was living up to his word and doing his best to help Tommy.

As Tommy left school that afternoon it was with a damp diaper and a belief, for the first time, that maybe this wouldn’t be too bad. He wondered if it might be possible that no one would find out about his diapers at all.

“Tommy!” George was shouting from his car with the window down. He was parked in the pick-up point.

Tommy looked around and spotted his dad and their car. He could see Erin had already taken her space in the front seat and he didn’t like the way she was looking at him, there was a sinister smile as she waved innocently.

Tommy walked to the car and climbed in the backseat. He slung his bag next to him on the seat as he closed the door and took a deep breath.

“Good first day?” George asked.

“It went… Well.” Tommy smiled. He sounded more surprised than George was.

“Glad to hear it.” George said, “Erin?”

“It was fine.” Erin actually sounded more annoyed form his first day than Tommy, “I got so much homework though. It sucks.”

“You’ll find that as you get older they’ll give you more work.” George replied to his step-daughter with a small chuckle, “Isn’t that right Tommy?”

“Tommy may not be the best person to ask when it comes to getting older…” Erin muttered just loud enough for everyone in the car to hear.

The car pulled away from the curb and Tommy watched the school disappear into the distance. He sat back into his seat and relaxed, he was proud of himself for surviving his first day. He closed his eyes to rest as he listened to the radio and smiled rather serenely. He was surprised when just a hundred yards or so down the road the car stopped again. He opened his eyes to look out the window and saw a large brick building.

“What’s this?” Tommy asked as Erin looked at her older brother with sadistic pleasure, “Isn’t this where Aunt Helen works?”

Aunt Helen was Sandra’s younger sister. Tommy was very surprised to be here because he had been under the impression that there was a rift between the two sisters. She was rarely brought up at home and usually the conversation was quickly changed. All Tommy knew was that the two women had stopped talking before Sandra had married Tommy’s dad. On a few days Tommy had walked home from school and a few times had seen Helen walking into the building they were now looking at. Helen always ignored Tommy.

“Your mother has arra-” George started saying.

“She’s not my mother.” Tommy blurted out before he could stop himself. He had just walked into a bear trap and he realised his mistake almost as soon as he had closed his mouth.

“I’m getting so tired of this attitude.” George said as he rubbed his forehead, “If she isn’t your mother, who is she?”

“Yeah Tommy…” Erin turned around in her seat with her eyebrows raised, “Who is she?”

Tommy knew Erin wouldn’t miss this chance to humiliate him and he had set himself up perfectly for her. He looked down at the seat between his legs and nodded as if to acknowledge he was defeated.

“She’s… Mommy.” Tommy mumbled.

Erin giggled and turned to look out the front window again. She was shaking her head in disbelief of her brother and George looked scarcely less shocked.

“I don’t understand you sometimes…” George said. He was blushing a little bit, it was almost as if he was embarrassed for his son to be acting this way. Tommy didn’t blame him.

Tommy bit his lip as he tried to keep a lid on his anger. He was more annoyed at himself than anyone else, he had walked into this and now his good day had been ruined.

“Anyway, your “mommy” has arranged for you to do a little volunteer work.” George said. He spat out the word “mommy” with more than a little disgust, “You’ll be helping out your aunt at her work. It counts towards the community service thing at school, gets you some extra credit and things.”

“Really?” Tommy hadn’t heard about this but if it was true then he would be happy to do it.

“Yeah, they talked about it at registration.” Erin said, “Something about “instilling a sense of responsibility” in us all.”

“Sounds like a great idea.” George said with a sage nod, “Now come on, we’ll get you in there and sorted out.”

“What about my… You know… My underwear?” Tommy asked bashfully.

“That’s not going to be a problem. Come on.” George smiled at his son as all three of them stepped out of the car and towards the large green painted doors at the front of the brick hall.

So, the idea of Tommy not being the only one in school who wears diapers is an interesting one! Sure, it's possible that the nurse only told him that so he would feel better, but it also brings up the possibility that it would be worse for Erin if Tommy's secret got out. I can definitely see her being ostracized by her friends and peers because she made fun of someone with a medical condition. Even by high school standards, that's really low. It would also be the perfect punishment for little Erin to have, at least during school time.

Looking forward to what Aunt Helen will be doing!

---

Tommy finally finds out what his step-mother meant by an after school club. He discovers his aunt is just as bad as her sister and he has to debase himself yet further to make it through the afternoon. Despite his best efforts both his dignity and his status as an adult takes a hit and he finds himself descending further into the mire of babyhood.

---

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Hollowbanana, Mason, Andy, Frank, Aaron L W, Dylan, Chris B, Adam Y, Arnold G H, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, Craig G, Steve, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Jake W, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Cam, Alex C, Cherno A, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Erin R, Scott, Cory H, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Whatsnot, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Trish C, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Tommy was confused but followed his dad down the path towards the door. Erin followed at a distance, when Tommy turned to look at her she had a big grin on her face. Tommy assumed he wouldn’t like whatever was on the other side of this door and as George opened the door to the reception area Tommy got a rather sudden realisation of what his aunt did for a living.

The reception area was not like a regular business reception. There was a desk at the back of the room with an elderly lady sat behind it, she was smiling up at the guests as they entered. The walls were lined with hooks like a cloakroom, the hooks were low to the ground and above them were a lot of drawings that had been taped to the wall. Most of them were obviously very childish scrawls. Above the drawing were photographs of happy young children and babies playing with people in uniforms, Tommy recognised his aunt in a lot of them.

“A nursery?” Tommy whispered, “Aunt Helen works in a nursery?”

“She doesn’t work for it.” Erin replied as she watched her older brother, “She owns it.”

Tommy could feel a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. As if this day hadn’t been stressful enough he could tell that this was not any ordinary volunteer job. He shuddered as Erin giggled and their dad walked up to the old lady at the desk.

“Hello.” George smiled as he approached the desk, “I’m Helen’s brother-in-law. I’ve brought Helen’s nephew for the special volunteer job.”

“Hold on a second, dear.” The old woman’s voice shook slightly as she flicked through some papers on her desk, “Ah, Tommy?”

“That’s right.” George nodded his head.

“Please wait here for a moment.” The old woman stood up and walked behind the desk. She knocked on the door behind her and after a couple of seconds she stuck her head in and said something Tommy couldn’t hear.

Tommy felt very nervous and he found himself smoothing out his shirt nervously. What did his dad mean by a “special volunteer job”?

“A-Are you staying here?” Tommy asked Erin.

“God no.” Erin shook her head, “I wouldn’t be caught here. Besides, I think you’re uniquely qualified for this job.”

“What is it?” Tommy asked desperately.

“You’ll find out soon.” Erin replied cryptically.

Tommy was feeling annoyed that everyone was making decisions for him without even telling him what was happening. He had the familiar feeling of butterflies as he waited for events to unfold, he felt completely out of control of his situation and that was very scary, it was as if he was a passenger in his own life.

“She’ll be right with you.” The elderly woman said as she sat back down.

“Thank you.” George turned back to Tommy, “Alright, we’ll be picking you up later.”

“You… You’re leaving me here alone?” Tommy asked nervously.

“You’ll be fine.” George said as he put a hand on his son’s shoulder, “You’ll have a great time, I’m sure.”

George gave Tommy a quick hug before turning and walking towards the exit. Erin was about to follow when she stopped and reached into her pocket.

“Oh yeah, I brought this for you.” Erin pulled out the pacifier that soothed Tommy so much.

Tommy felt his nerves alleviate slightly just by looking at the dummy and even though he really wanted to tell Erin to keep it he reached out and took it. He shoved it into his own pocket as Erin turned to leave again. As the door to the exit closed Tommy walked up to it and pressed his face against the glass as he watched his family get into the car and walk away. He felt himself tearing up like a toddler whose parents have left him somewhere new and scary.

“Tommy…” A woman’s voice came from behind Tommy.

Tommy spun around to see Aunt Helen. He had seen her many times whilst walking home but he had never spoken to her or heard her speak. She had an authoritarian air, she sounded like Sandra but even harsher which was something Tommy would’ve thought was impossible until a few minutes ago.

Looking at the ground Tommy felt the pacifier in his pocket for comfort. He couldn’t look Helen in the face, he was just too scared of her.

“Cat got your tongue?” Aunt Helen was tall and as she walked forwards towards Tommy her heels echoed around the room, “Your mommy has told me all about you.”

Tommy looked up and wondered exactly what Helen had been told. He felt a warmth spurt into his diaper but that was the last thing on his mind right now. He wanted to run away, to run home to where he was safe but he was trapped here with this woman.

“She tells me that you’ve been acting increasingly like a baby. Wetting yourself, messing yourself, pacifiers, bottles…” Helen was standing right in front of Tommy now.

Tommy blushed and looked back down at the floor. The last thing he needed was to be reminded of all his failures, it seemed like the whole story had been relayed to Helen. Yet another person was in on Tommy’s horrible secret.

“Come with me.” Aunt Helen said as she grabbed Tommy’s wrist.

Tommy was pulled forwards and away from the door. He looked back as he stumbled and saw his father’s car pulling away leaving him all alone with his aunt. There was a big red door just to the side of the desk and it was through this door that Tommy was pulled. He stumbled into a large hall as Helen let go and walked over to another desk in the corner of the room. Tommy looked around in awe of what he was seeing.

The hall was large and had a high ceiling. There were windows high up near the ceiling and appeared to require a special long stick to open. There were lower windows too but they were covered by blinds to prevent anyone from looking in. On the bits of wall between the windows were finger paintings by children.

The floor was carpeted in light blue. The carpet was old but well-maintained, in several places were rugs or mats. The rugs had pillows around them as well as beanbags, there were also several special play mats. One was shaped like as town with a bunch of roads and another laid out like a princess’s castle.

Around the walls of the room were all kinds of equipment. There was a couple of changing tables, one smaller than the other, there were a few cribs and what looked like fold-out beds. There were boxes upon boxes of toys and nursery supplies. It soon became very clear that this was a nursery and Aunt Helen was the person in charge, Tommy now knew why he had been volunteered for this job.

“W-What am I doing here?” Tommy asked hesitantly as he looked at Helen in the corner by her desk.

“You’re going to help me look after the Monday evening toddler and baby group.” Hannah stated as she sorted through some files and then walked over to a door near her desk.

Tommy took a few steps to see in the door and saw it was a large closet full of uniforms and other miscellaneous items. He watched as his aunt rooted around for some particular objects. He felt nervous and worried but at the same time he had nothing to do except to trust this almost complete stranger.

Aunt Helen came back out of the closet with a few items that Tommy couldn’t see. He was still reeling at everything that was happening and didn’t quite know how to react. Helen grabbed Tommy’s arm as she walked by and pulled him over to the changing table near the wall.

“Get undressed.” Helen ordered as she put her hands on her hips and waited.

“Undressed?” Tommy asked, “I… I don’t think…”

“You don’t have to think.” Helen interrupted impatiently, “The kids will be arriving in a minute and you can either do this now or when they’re here.”

Tommy winced and bowed his head but didn’t have to think very long about what to do. He couldn’t allow anyone to see his diaper unless it was absolutely necessary. He bent down to take off his shoes and socks and then lifted off his shirt which meant the waistband of his diaper was very visible, the man blushed awkwardly as he looked at his aunt.

Without anything else to delay him Tommy reached down and pulled his pants off. He blushed furiously as he stood up straight and looked at Helen, she was staring at his diaper with a look of contempt. Slowly she walked forwards and reached down with her hand, she pressed her open palm against the wet padding and pushed it up into the Tommy’s crotch.

“I wouldn’t have believed it unless I was looking right at it.” Helen said quietly, “Sandra really has you back in diapers…”

Tommy was already feeling utterly embarrassed and he looked away from Helen with tears in his eyes. He just wanted her to give him the clothes to change into, she didn’t need to make a big deal of all this.

“You don’t need a change.” Helen said after a few more seconds, “Here’s your uniform.”

Aunt Helen held out a pile of cloth for Tommy to take. He reached forward and took it with a hesitant hand. He allowed the clothing to unfurl and he almost fell over from shock when he realised what he was looking at. It looked like a regular t-shirt but the further down Tommy looked the more he realised it was something altogether worse. The snaps around the crotch showed it was an oversized onesie!

“I can’t wear this.” Tommy quickly said as he dropped the onesie on the floor and backed away a few steps.

The onesie was a light green in colour which meant it stood out horribly. The back of it had writing in big and bold letters that said “Little Helper.” It was written in a childish but clear font and was white in colour with a black outline. The snaps on the crotch were golden in colour and shined in the artificial light coming from the ceiling.

“You can’t or you won’t?” Helen asked as she picked up the onesie again.

“Cant! Won’t!” Tommy was wide-eyed, “Both!”

Helen had a thin-lipped smile which made her look scarily like her sister, it was enough to send a shiver down his spine. She looked at the watch on her wrist and nodded her head sagely.

“The kids will be arriving in about five minutes.” Helen said, “Sometimes a few can be early and might be here any minute. The choice is yours, you can put on your uniform or stay in just a diaper. Makes no difference to me.”

Tommy was upset and angry. He just wanted to go home and hide in his bedroom but he was stuck here with a stranger who wanted him to wear humiliatingly infantile clothes. He could have burst into tears on the spot but he did his best to stop that from happening, he was just so overwhelmed by all these new things. He had thought that school would be the thing he had to fear the most but now he wasn’t so sure.

“Please…” Tommy croaked out, “Just let me wear my regular clothes!”

“That wasn’t one of the options.” Helen said coldly.

Tommy was dithering and frozen to the spot when he heard a car door close and the sound of voices just outside the building. Time was running out and he had to try and protect as much of his dignity as he possibly could.

“Can we compromise?” Tommy asked quickly as he took the onesie again, “I’ll wear this if there are some shorts or something I can put on over the top. Please… I just need something to hide my… You know…”

“Fine.” Helen rolled her eyes, “Put that on and I’ll grab something for you.”

Tommy sighed with relief. It felt like a victory to be able to hide the bottom of the onesie but even as he quickly opened the crotch snaps he realised that he was basically capitulating, his small victory meant virtually nothing.

Tommy pulled the green onesie over his head and down until his head popped out of the collar.  The onesie was rather tightly fitting around his body but thanks to its elastic nature it easily fit him. With the two crotch flaps flapping in front and behind him Tommy heard the old lady at the reception area greeting someone. Time was nearly up and Helen still hadn’t returned. Tommy could see that she was still in the closet looking for something.

With a second of hesitation Tommy ran across the room to the closet and stepped inside. He closed the door a little behind him to give him some privacy and then turned to Helen who looked surprised to see him.

“People are arriving.” Tommy explained, “I had to hide.”

“You didn’t even do your onesie up properly…” Helen shook her head disappointedly, “I can see why Sandra sent you here. Here, I found some shorts, they’re a little small but it’s these or nothing.”

Tommy looked at the white shorts and nodded his head. They did look like they would be a little tight, especially over the diaper but it was better than nothing.

Helen leaned over forwards and grabbed the two flaps of the still open onesie. Tommy felt her pull them tight as she pushed the buttons together and as the last one was fastened he felt the onesie lift his diaper closer to his crotch. He shuddered as he felt the warm and wet padding push up against his body.

Helen held out the shorts next and Tommy grabbed the woman’s shoulders as he stepped into them. He let his aunt pull them up his legs and, with a struggle, over the top of the diaper.

When Helen stepped back Tommy looked down at himself to see what he looked like. As he twisted his body around he could tell the shorts were doing nothing to hide the bulges from his diaper, it was harder to tell he was wearing a onesie but even that still seemed obvious by the way the shirt stretched over his belly.

“Perfect.” Helen said as she stood up straight, “Come on. The little ones will be waiting for us.”

Tommy didn’t feel ready to face the world like this but he knew he had no option about it. He followed Helen out of the small storage room and into the main nursery area. He felt strange walking around like this and the onesie made him even more aware of the diaper as he walked. He stood in the middle of the room as Helen walked up to the door Tommy had entered not long ago. He nervously pulled at his onesie as Helen opened the door to greet the kids.

As soon as the door opened kids started streaming into the room and running around screaming. Tommy stood in the middle of the floor feeling exceptionally tense, he saw little boys and girls running left and right to toys and activities. A couple of little girls stopped in front of Tommy and smiled up at him, he tried to smile back but he couldn’t do much more than a tortured grimace.

“My name’s Allison.” One of the girls said excitedly as the other just stared up at Tommy, “Who are you?”

“I’m… I’m…” Tommy was sweating and stuttering. He didn’t know why but it was as if the little girls innocent question was a full on interrogation.

“This is Tommy.” Aunt Helen said as she walked back into the middle of the room, “He’s going to be my little helper this evening.”

Tommy didn’t like how Helen put emphasis on the word “little” and he tried to pull away from the little group. Helen grabbed his arm and reached into her pocket, she pulled out a little badge on a pin which she pushed through Tommy’s onesie. Once it was fastened Tommy looked down to read “Little Helper” written in colourful lettering with a picture of a diaper and a bottle underneath the words.

“Children! Everyone gather around.” Helen called out into the room. All the noisy children quietened down and walked over to Tommy’s aunt, they sat around her nicely and quietly, it was remarkable how well-behaved they were. Then again, maybe they were just as afraid of Helen as Tommy was.

Tommy started to try and sit down when he saw so many eyes on him. He hated being the centre of attention and these children were staring at him and the odd sight he made, he was sure they could tell he was wearing a diaper even though he had no evidence of that fact.

“This is my nephew, Tommy.” Helen said as she turned to all of the small children and indicated the statue of embarrassment that was the young adult, “He has kindly volunteered to be our “Little Helper.” You may remember our last “Little Helper” was Tiffany’s big sister. Well, she can’t make it anymore. Does anyone have any questions for or about Tommy?”

There was silence for a few seconds as the kids seemed to look at each other before one little boy slowly raised his hand.

“Yes, Craig?” Helen smiled encouragingly at the shy boy.

“Isn’t he too big?” Craig said quietly. The innocent question drew giggling from some of the other children.

“That’s an excellent question!” Helen praised Craig causing him to smile widely, “Well, Tommy here may look big but he is only seven-years-old.”

Tommy turned to look at Helen with shocked eyes. His mouth hung open as he listened to his aunt lie about his age. It was true he was rather small but there was no way he could be mistaken for a seven-year-old, the kids were all looking at him and he wished he could step in and tell the truth but his aunt had a grip on his arm still, it seemed to be a warning not to contradict her.

“Tommy is here to play with you all and make sure you have a great time, OK?” Helen said to general murmurs and nodding, “Alright! Well, everyone go off and play. If you need me I’ll be walking around the room.”

As Helen finished her little talk all the children got up and hurried away to their activities leaving Tommy and his aunt in the middle of the room.

“I’m not seven-years-old!” Tommy muttered darkly to his aunt when everyone was out of earshot.

“I know that.” Helen rolled her eyes as she turned to her nephew, “Would you rather I tell them you are an eighteen-year-old that still needs his diapers or a seven-year-old?”

Tommy blushed and looked down at the floor. He didn’t say anything but it was a tacit admission that his aunt was right, it would be a lot less embarrassing this way. He felt so uncomfortable and he looked over to his pants where his pacifier was in his pocket, despite his situation he wished he had his soother to put in his mouth to give him a little relief.

Helen followed his gaze to where his adult clothes were laying. She looked suspicious and Tommy watched as she walked over to the clothes and put them on the changing table. Tommy closed his eyes as his aunt started looking through his pockets and things. When he opened his eyes he saw his aunt pause before she started carrying his clothes over to Tommy who was still rooted to the middle of the room.

“Ah yes, your mommy had told me you had taken a liking to these.” Helen pulled the pacifier out of the pocket and pushed it forwards into Tommy’s mouth causing him to blush. She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

Helen put the clothes behind her desk nearby and then walked back to Tommy.

“Your job is to keep the children entertained.” Helen said simply, “If they need anything like a diaper change you bring them to me but you are to play games with them.”

Tommy nodded his blushing head.

“If you need a change or anything you come to me.” Helen continued, “You aren’t to change yourself, use the bathroom or anything like that whilst you’re here. Your mommy was very clear about that.”

Tommy nodded again and wondered whether it would be more or less humiliating to be changed here than at the nurse’s office.

“I can’t hear you.” Helen said.

“Yeth, Aunty Helen.” Tommy lisped around the latex bulb in his mouth. He looked away towards a group of the children.

Aunt Helen walked away and left Tommy in the middle of the room. He felt extremely self-conscious with his diaper and onesie, he reached down and pulled his shorts up a little bit as if it would do anything to give him any dignity. Tommy sucked on the pacifier as he scanned the children who were running around and wondered where he should go, he started walking to the back corner of the room where some young boys were playing with some building blocks. It was like Lego but the pieces were very large and safe for small kids.

Tommy sat down next to a small boy who turned to look up at him with an inquisitive look. He was putting blocks together in a tower and his eyes suddenly seemed to light up as an idea came to him.

“You can help!” The kid said excitedly.

“Huh?” Tommy didn’t know what the child meant as he watched the small boy climb to his feet.

Tommy watched the boy stand on tip-toes as he put a block on top of the tower he was making. He handed the next brick to Tommy and motioned for him to put it on top. Tommy looked at the red block and then to the tower as he sucked on the dummy in his mouth.

“Build!” The young boy demanded impatiently when Tommy hadn’t moved.

Tommy didn’t appreciate being bossed around by someone who couldn’t be much more than five-years-old but he stood back up and placed the brick on top of the tower. The boy he was helping clapped and punched the air with joy. Tommy couldn’t but smile as if he had achieved something himself.

“No fair!” Another boy yelled suddenly from the other side of the table.

Tommy looked over to see that there was another child building a tower similar to the boy he was helping. This other kid was pointing at Tommy and looked furious.

“You’re a cheater!” The boy yelled at Tommy.

Tommy’s eyes went wide and he felt himself blushing as he was scolded by the child. He looked around to see other people looking in his direction, they were all curious about the commotion.

“He’s a helper and he’s helping me!” The first kid shouted back.

Tommy just wanted to walk away and hide from the angry pre-schoolers. They were glaring at each other and Tommy didn’t know what to do. He felt helpless and just watched as the angry boy across the table picked up a brick and threw it. Tommy didn’t know if the block was aimed at him, the boy he had helped or the tower, all he knew was that the block sailed past him with surprising force and bounced off the kid he had been helping.

There was a few moments of silence as everyone just seemed shocked at what had happened. Everyone looked at each other and time seemed to freeze for what felt like an eternity. Then, all of a sudden, the floodgates open and the boy next to Tommy started loudly crying. Tommy didn’t know what to do and then was distracted when the child who threw the brick started loudly wailing too!

“It’s OK…” Tommy said quietly around his pacifier as he put his hands out and tried to console the screaming children, “Please… Don’t cry!”

“What’s going on?” Helen’s voice boomed over the sound of childish voices and crying as she marched over towards the corner Tommy was sat in.

Tommy felt his heart sink. The last thing he wanted was even more attention from his domineering aunt, if he hadn’t been in the corner of the room he would’ve run off and hid.

“He cheated!” The angry child who threw the brick pointed directly at Tommy.

Tommy had his pacifier in his mouth still and he shook his head to deny any wrongdoing. Tommy became very aware that everyone was looking over at him and the crying boys, the look he was getting from Helen was thunderous.

“He threw a brick at me!” The boy Tommy helped shouted back as he pointed across the table.

“Is this true, Tommy?” Helen asked looking at her young helper.

Tommy nodded his blushing head and felt even more self-conscious than usual. He felt a warm spurt of urine warm the front of his diaper without him even realising he needed to go, he tried to hide the fact that he was wetting himself freely.

“Wait for me over by my desk.” Helen ordered Tommy.

Tommy didn’t hang around to find out what was happening next. He stood up and without looking back waddled slightly as he walked to his aunt’s desk. He felt like a naughty child waiting to be told off by the teacher but he didn’t know why, he hadn’t done anything wrong!

Tommy had no idea what Helen said to the two children at the table but when Tommy turned to look at them half a minute later they were already playing happily together again. Helen seemed to be a miracle worker at getting children to calm down and play nicely, Tommy wouldn’t be surprised if the other kids were cowed by her demeanour as much as he was.

When Tommy saw his aunt walking back towards him he quickly faced towards the desk again in fear of the domineering woman. He could hear her footsteps behind her as she got closer and he felt his diaper warm around his groin, was it through fear or was that when his body decided he needed to go? Tommy had no idea anymore.

“I leave you alone with the kids for five minutes and already you are starting trouble?” Aunt Helen’s question was more of an accusation as she hissed at Tommy.

“I was just trying to help…” Tommy replied nervously. He was distracted by the tickling sensation in his groin, his urine trickled over his most sensitive areas with impunity.

“Get in the corner.” Helen said roughly, “Go on. I want your nose in that corner and I don’t want you to move until you’re picked up. I would expect troublemaking from these toddlers but not from you, clearly your mother is right about you.”

“She isn’t my moth-” Tommy started to reply quietly.

“I said get in the corner!” Helen shouted and Tommy could hear the hush behind him as many eyes swivelled to see who was getting in trouble.

Tommy looked at the corner behind his Aunt’s desk and saw that it was the designated “naughty corner.” There was a little white line around it signifying no one was to get too close to those being punished and there was no doubt that this was an area of shame where many young children had been forced to stand after being naughty.

With a hesitant step forwards Tommy waddled around the desk and into the corner. He pressed his nose against the wall and stood there staring at the painted brick wall as he heard all the kids go back to their fun and games.

Without daring to look around Tommy thought he heard Helen sit down behind her desk and start filling in some forms. Tommy could do nothing more than suck on his soother passively and pray that he was going to be picked up soon.

• Like 4

If I was him, at age 18, I'd like leave the house and then find a lawyer and sue his stepmother for Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress and False Imprisonment. I don't get why he doesn't leave. The story is deranged, but it's the derangedness that keeps me constantly checking the thread for updates. Amazing work.

• 2 weeks later...

---

Tommy's first day of "volunteering" comes to an end but the days trials aren't over yet. His trip to school the next day doesn't start well either with new diapers making his hope of discretion even harder. Nurse Kelly makes some startling discoveries and then when things don't seem like they could go worse didaster strikes...

(Apologies for the delay in posting this. Some unforeseen stuff has slowed me down the last few days but everything should be back to normal now! I've posted a bumper update as an apology :) )

---

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Joseph B-A, Daddysmuffin, Hollowbanana, Mason, Andy, Frank, Dylan, Chris B, Adam Y, Arnold G H, Chris, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Jake W, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Wet, Ceneroz, Aaron L W, Cam, Alex C, Cherno A, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Erin R, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Whatsnot, Bask25456, MagmaLord, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

The evening was very boring for Tommy who had to stand still and count the bricks in the wall as Helen went about her business. Occasionally a child would wander up with a request or to ask a question, sometimes they would request a diaper change or something and Helen would dutifully go about her task. At no point did anyone invite Tommy to leave the corner.

Eventually parents started arriving and Tommy could hear the kids leaving. He wanted to leave the corner but he knew better than to do anything before he was told. The noise in the room slowly died away until Tommy heard the sound of a door closing and Helen walked back into the now empty room.

“You can come out of the corner now.” Helen said as she stretched.

Tommy slowly turned around and stepped out from behind the nursery manager’s desk. He looked around at the now empty room, the previously clean play space was now a mess with toys and rubbish strewn everywhere. He looked through the windows in the doors in the hope that someone was there to pick him up but he was left disappointed.

Tommy took a couple of small steps to stretch the muscles that had been seizing up in the corner. He lifted his arms up above his head and felt the onesie pull his diaper even tighter to his body.

“You can help tidy up.” Helen said as she bent over and started picking up loose bits of Lego that had fallen into the carpet, “Take the diaper pail and empty it into the trash outside.”

“Eww…” Tommy vocalised his disgust before he could stop himself. He wrinkled his nose at the unappetising task.

“Eww indeed.” Helen said, “Maybe you’ll get an idea how your poor mother feels.”

Tommy resisted the urge to correct his aunt and tell her that Sandra wasn’t his mother, he knew it would do no good and he would likely have to do something even worse. He walked past his crouching aunt and over to the diaper pail at the bottom of the changing table, it was full of used diapers from the various kids who hadn’t mastered toilet training yet and the smell was unpleasant to say the least.

Picking up the handles of the internal bag Tommy lifted the used diapers out of the pail. The load was surprisingly heavy and he wondered exactly how many of the kids were in the same underwear as him. Tommy took his burden through the doors and out into the warm Fall evening. He spotted the dumpster against the fence and walked over to drop the used diapers inside.

Tommy lingered for a second as he looked down at the used diapers in the trash. He wondered how his life had come to this, he surreptitiously reached down with his hand and felt his own diaper underneath his clothes. The thought occurred to him that this might be it, for the first time he seriously considered that he may never get out of diapers. If he was honest with himself he knew his control had got significantly worse since all this started and that was a scary thought, he wondered if he could even be potty trained again. Imagining using a plastic toddler potty in front of Erin was not something that made him happy.

Tommy didn’t want to keep his aunt waiting any longer than she had to and he closed the lid of the dumpster before walking back inside. As he closed the door behind him he saw his aunt sweeping up some debris and he paused awkwardly.

“I have to admit it’s weird having you here.” Aunt Helen said as she looked up, “But I can see why your parents thought it was a good idea.”

Tommy didn’t reply. He made it a point to make it obvious that he was ignoring his aunt’s stinging words. He walked straight past her and over to the area where most of the arts and crafts items were, he started tidying up the drawing implements as quietly as possible. He was eager not to bring any unnecessary attention on himself.

“Do you need a diaper change before you get picked up?” Helen asked casually as Tommy was bent over.

“No.” Tommy replied shortly. His diaper was wet and he would’ve preferred a dry one but there was no way he was going to say that and get a diaper change from his aunt, a person he had only really known for an hour or so.

Tommy continued picking up the supplies in a grumpy mood and didn’t notice when his aunt walked up behind him. He jumped as he suddenly felt a hand on his rear end, he froze as the hand probed around the rear of his diaper and through the gap between his legs, and even through the clothes Tommy was wearing it was obvious he was soaked.

“First you use your diapers like a big baby and now you lie about needing a change…” Helen removed her hand from Tommy’s diaper area and grabbed his wrist, “Come on. If you’re going to lie about when you use your diaper I just won’t ask in future.”

Tommy stumbled along behind his aunt and clambered up on to her changing table. He felt very exposed as he was pushed backwards so that he could be changed. His shorts were slid down his legs with ease and dropped on the floor. Tommy felt even more humiliated for his full onesie to be revealed, he was just glad all the other kids had already gone home.

Tommy heard the poppers between his legs become undone as Helen pulled the flaps of the onesie apart. The young man could feel his soggy diaper sag slightly as the onesie supporting it was pulled away, he felt embarrassed and wished Helen would just get on with it.

The tapes of the diaper were pulled off the landing strip and the sound of the adhesive coming undone echoed loudly around the room. Tommy laid as still as possible as the front of the padding was pulled down and he was exposed to the room. Almost the moment he heard the front of the diaper hit the changing table he heard the door open at the other end of the room and he jumped. Tommy’s automatic reaction was to reach down and cover up his genitals, as Helen turned around Tommy grabbed the front of his wet diaper and held it up to cover himself. Feeling the wet and slightly cooler padding covering his genitals didn’t feel too great to the embarrassed man.

“Hello Sandra.” Helen said. Tommy could see his aunt smiling but it was clear the long lasting bad blood between the two women hadn’t been entirely resolved.

“Gross!” Tommy couldn’t see the door but he heard Erin shout and then leave. He presumed she didn’t want to see him changing and would wait outside. Helen laughed at her niece’s outburst.

“Hello Helen. How’s he been?” Sandra’s distinctive voice made Tommy shudder. He wished this diaper change had been completed before anyone came to pick him up.

“Quite troublesome if I’m being honest.” Helen said with an exasperated shake of the head, “He caused a fight between two children and then lied about needing a change.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Sandra said as she walked into view. She stood next to her sister and looked down at Tommy with a steely glare.

Now that they were standing next to each other Tommy realised just how much the two women looked alike. It was almost eerie how much they resembled each other, their attitudes to Tommy were certainly identical.

“It’s no problem.” Helen replied with a wave of her hand, “I’ve dealt with plenty of naughty children in the past. I gave him some corner time and was just changing as you arrived.”

“Do you want me to take over?” Sandra asked as she put her hand on the front of the diaper.

“No, it’s fine.” Helen replied with a smile, “I’ve changed my fair share of diapers in the past and if he is to keep coming here I expect I’ll have more in the future.”

The two women laughed as Tommy wished the changing table would swallow him up. He blinked away tears as the front of his diaper was lowered again and Helen took some wipes off the shelf to begin wiping the Tommy clean.

Tommy looked up at the ceiling in grim silence as his step-mother and aunt discussed seemingly random topics like the weather whilst casually changing him. The way the two women acted as if this was the most normal thing in the world was just awful to Tommy who felt useless. His body was moved however Helen needed him including rolling his legs back to slip a new diaper underneath him.

“Wow, I love this new diaper.” Sandra said suddenly as the front of the padding was pulled up, “Where on Earth do you find something like this?”

“The internet.” Helen replied, “I just did a search for cute adult diapers and these came up in the second or third link.”

Tommy could feel a difference in the diaper he was being put into. The padding felt even softer than what he was used to and yet it was thicker too. He didn’t like the way Helen described it as “cute.”

“I’ll have to buy some myself.” Sandra said. She seemed almost in awe of these new diapers.

“Sure, you can take some as you leave if you like.” Helen said, “I’ve got plenty and I’m sure you’re little one would benefit from more absorbent padding.”

Tommy felt the tapes being pushed on to the front of this diaper and dared to look down. He was shocked by what he saw and as he lay back down he wondered if he was going mad. He sat up again and looked down at his diaper, it was no longer just a plain medical brand and it was obvious this wasn’t meant for incontinent people.

The front of the diaper had little designs of building blocks spelling out words such as “Baby” and “Little” with little teddy bears sat behind them. This looked less like a piece of incontinence wear and more like something you would see a baby wearing. The fact these types of diapers were even made for adults bewildered Tommy who wondered who could possibly be buying them. He was so shocked that they even existed that it took a few seconds to realise the implication of wearing them himself.

The two women walked away from the table as soon as the diaper was taped up and Tommy dangled his legs over the edge of the table. He looked down at his new diaper again and felt himself going red in the face, this would be so much more humiliating than the previous diapers and he couldn’t imagine being seen in them.

Sandra snapped the onesie back closed when she walked back to Tommy after conversing with Helen for a minute or two.

“Helen is letting you wear your new uniform home.” Sandra said as she snapped the buttons back together, “Isn’t that nice of her?”

“Mommy, I can’t wear this outside.” Tommy hissed quietly, “People will see me.”

“You can wear it under your regular clothes.” Sandra said as she dropped Tommy’s clothes on the floor at the young man’s feet, “I trust you can dress yourself.”

Tommy hurriedly pulled his shirt and pants back on. He hated still having the onesie on but he was eternally grateful that it would be hidden under his clothes, it was rare relief from the embarrassment that seemed never ending. Once he was fully dressed he crinkled over to his step-mother and waited for her to stop talking to his aunt. The new diaper was much thicker and louder than the previous type and that scared Tommy, he hoped he could convince Sandra to carry on using the medical diapers instead.

“We’ll see you same time next week.” Sandra said as she eventually finished talking to her sister.

“I look forward to it.” Helen replied as she gave a little wave.

Tommy thought he saw malice in Aunt Helen’s face and a shiver ran down his spine as his hand was taken by Sandra and he was led outside. Tommy stepped out into the sunlight and he had to shield his eyes from the sunlight, he waddled next to his step-mother and with the mostly silent road he could clearly hear his diaper.

Tommy climbed into the backseat of the car. Erin was in the front seat and listening to the radio with the window down, she looked supremely relaxed which made Tommy seethe with jealousy. He sulked and looked out the window as the car pulled away from the curb and they made their way back home.

As soon as the family got back to the house Tommy started heading up the stairs. He had only made it a couple of steps when Sandra stopped him and brought him back down to ground level.

“Your father’s been cooking dinner.” Sandra said, “Come on, you can go up and sulk afterwards.”

Tommy would’ve preferred skipping dinner after the day he had experienced but he didn’t want to talk back so he walked through to the dining room along with everyone else. George was serving up dinner as everyone walked in.

“Excellent timing.” George said with a laugh as he put a couple of plates down, “Everyone sit down and tuck in.”

“Hold on.” Sandra said as she placed a hand on Tommy’s shoulder, “Why don’t you show your daddy and your sister your new uniform? It’s very nice after all and since you’re already wearing it…”

“I… I don’t think I should…” Tommy muttered quietly.

“Yes please!” Erin called out loudly right on cue.

Sandra sat down at her plate along with everyone else as Tommy stood a couple of feet from the table and hunched over. He had a look of great reluctance on his face but it seemed everyone was ignoring that as they asked to see his “uniform.”

“Come on.” George said as he leaned back in his chair, “There’s nothing to be ashamed of. I’m proud of you for volunteering.”

Tommy looked sceptically up to his father. He wanted to say that George had a funny definition of the word “volunteering” which certainly didn’t tally with Tommy’s. He looked at the table as if hoping for someone to tell him they were all joking but he knew by now they were serious. He felt like a plastic doll that his family was playing dress up with.

“Do you need me to help you?” Sandra asked when Tommy still hesitated.

Tommy shook his head and sighed in defeat. He grabbed his collar with his hands and pulled it up and over his head. The top half of his green onesie became visible along with his nametag. He could see Erin snickering as he dropped the shirt to the side and reached down to his pants. He paused again before pulling the pants down and stepping out of them. His face was a bright red as his onesie became open for everyone to see.

“Wow, that really… That’s really something.” George said with a little shake of his head, “I had no idea they made those in his size.”

“That’s not all.” Sandra said, “Tommy, show your father what else they make in your size.”

“Mommy…” Tommy said slowly. He was aware of Erin watching him and wanted to make sure he stuck to the deal.

“It’s nothing we haven’t all seen before.” Sandra said as she waved her hand dismissively.

Tommy looked at his younger step-sister. Her face was possibly even redder than Tommy’s as she fought to hold back the laughter that clearly threatened to overwhelm her. Tommy stared at her, the cause of all his problems and tormenter for so long. What he wouldn’t do for some revenge wouldn’t be worth mentioning.

Tommy reached down and pulled the buttons on his onesie apart causing the elastic material to spring up a little. He reached down to the front flap and with a dismissive roll of the eyes he pulled it up to show his thick diaper to the people in the room.

“Oh my God…” Erin said in a flat voice as her eyes seemed to bulge out of her head, “I just need the bathroom, I’ll be right back.”

Tommy watched the younger girl quickly leave the room and was sure she was excusing herself so that she could have a good long laugh at him. Tommy’s dad was having a similar reaction, he wasn’t laughing but it was clear he was shocked.

“Aren’t they adorable?” Sandra asked rhetorically, “Helen gave me the website she bought them from and gave me some for the meantime. I’ll order some this evening.”

Tommy felt his heart drop but he already knew he hadn’t seen the last of these diapers. He bent forwards and popped his onesie closed, he was very keen to not show off this exceptionally infantile underwear any longer than he had to.

“Leave your clothes there.” Sandra ordered, “The onesie is perfect for checking you.”

Tommy swallowed everything he wanted to reply with and crinkled over to the table. Without pants he was even louder than ever before, he sat down at his chair and started eating quietly. Tommy noticed from the corner of his eye that as Sandra tucked in, and even after Erin came back and started eating, that his father seemed to be lost in thought as he watched his son.

Tommy ate his meal quietly and as soon as he was excused he grabbed his clothes from the nearby chair and walked hurriedly upstairs. He was grateful to finally get into his room and he gladly flopped on to his bed to relax after a day from hell. It was hard to believe that after everything he had experienced it had only been one day of school. There were weeks and weeks more to come, the thought made Tommy feel nauseous.

The next morning was similar to the previous one. Tommy was woken up by his alarm and shortly afterwards he had Sandra come into his room. Tommy was still laying under his covers when she came in but she wasted no time throwing the duvet back so that she could check the boy. Tommy offered no resistance and wiped sleep out of his eyes as he felt his step-mother press her palm against the padding. It was wet of course but it didn’t feel quite as wet as usual, it was possible that Tommy’s problem was getting better.

“These new diapers are so thick it seems like they could take multiple wettings.” Sandra said sounding impressed.

Of course, Tommy thought, he wasn’t wetting any less it was just that the padding was even thicker. He should’ve known that nothing good could possibly be happening. He sat back and allowed himself to be changed as normal before getting up and ready for school. The only good news Tommy had was that he wouldn’t be going back to the nursery that evening, he was only going to be there on Monday evenings.

The week ended up being uneventful. At least it was as uneventful as life could be for Tommy these days. He went to school and hung out with Rob to the exclusion of everyone else. He wore and used his diapers as expected but managed to keep them a secret from the rest of the students. He would get changes regularly to avoid leaks and if he had to mess at school he would do so on the way to the nurse’s office. Despite his fears and constant worrying about being found out it seemed like no one was any the wiser about his special underwear.

A whole new problem reared it’s head on the Friday. It wasn’t something that Tommy had given much thought to with everything else going on but now his attention turned firmly to the Friday afternoon slot that was going to be a major problem for him. Gym class was something that Tommy should’ve been worrying about ever since school started but thanks to everything else it had seemed like a problem to deal with later until he woke up on that morning.

When Tommy woke up on the morning of the Friday he wasn’t sure what he could do. It seemed impossible to get changed in the communal changing rooms without his diaper being seen. Even if, by some miracle, he managed to change unnoticed his diaper would be ridiculously obvious underneath his gym shorts. The previous night he had even tried his shorts on over his diaper and after he had managed to squeeze into them the diaper bulged out in all the obvious places.

Sandra walked in to change him a few minutes and she started getting the supplies ready without a word to her step-son. Tommy laid in bed quietly as he watched her pull out a diaper and some wipes.

Tommy laid completely still as Sandra pulled the covers off him and started getting on with the diaper change. By this point she was very experienced with these changes and nothing caused her much issue, the diaper was wet but the thicker padding meant that the diaper appeared drier than the old medical ones.

“These came in the mail yesterday.” Sandra said as she held out one of the more baby-like diapers that Tommy had first worn home from the nursery, “Should mean you won’t need to go to the nurse for changes as often.”

“Mommy, I can’t wear those!” Tommy hid his face behind his hands, “They’re so big and obvious. Not to mention the baby patterns.”

“I think they’re cute.” Sandra shrugged, “And definitely practical.”

“What am I supposed to do about Gym class?” Tommy asked as he switched the subject to the thing that was really worrying him.

“I’m sure you’ll be fine.” Sandra replied. Her words gave Tommy absolutely no reason to feel optimistic. In fact Tommy felt worse because she had nothing more specific to say.

“It won’t be fine.” Tommy sulked, “I don’t know what students were like when you were a kid but if they see me in a diaper I’ll get teased forever.”

“It won’t be that bad.” Sandra said airily as she placed the new diaper’s tapes, “Tell them you need it.”

“You think that will help!?” Tommy asked incredulously, “Especially when you’ve put one of these stupid baby ones on me.”

“If you’re so worried about it maybe you shouldn’t have been spending all of the last few weeks wetting and pooping yourself.” Sandra said rather venomously.

Tommy was left speechless and soon Sandra was done with the diaper change and had left the room. He sat up and spent some time trying to psyche himself up to get out of bed. He eventually got dressed but was less than happy at what seemed like an obvious bulge of the diaper between his legs.

Tommy packed his bag with the usual supplies and added his gym kit. When he left for school he was feeling very self-conscious and he spent the whole drive looking out of the window and praying they would never arrive at the school.

When Tommy stepped out of the car he started the short walk to his home room next to his sister who quickly put distance between herself and the brother she was embarrassed to be seen with. Tommy didn’t care since he preferred being nowhere near Erin when he had the choice. By the time he reached his home room the bell was about to ring and he quickly took his usual seat next to Rob who gave him a friendly smile in greeting.

The day went pretty normally and Tommy was able to actually forget about his unique situation somewhat. Despite how the morning went he was still nervous about that afternoon’s gym class. He walked to the nurse’s office in his soaked diaper at the start of lunch just like he normally did. Tommy knocked on the door and waited for a second until he heard Nurse Kelly call him inside.

Tommy carefully closed the door behind him and saw that the nurse was filling out some paperwork. He awkwardly stood next to the treatment table and waited for Kelly to look over. He didn’t have to wait long and when she looked up to see Tommy she smiled warmly.

“Oh hello, Tommy.” Nurse Kelly said as she stood up, “The usual?”

“Yes please.” Tommy replied with a little embarrassment. The more this happened the easier it became for him to just let Kelly get on with it.

They had a set routine for Tommy’s diaper changes now. Tommy would pull his pants off before hopping up on to the table and lying down, he would wait there as Kelly got the supplies ready for his change. The change would take no longer than a minute or two and Tommy was happy that the nurse was very professional. There was of course one big change to the process today that made Tommy more than a little embarrassed.

Tommy pulled down his pants whilst Nurse Kelly was filling something out on her computer. He looked down at the diaper covered in baby prints and felt a pang of embarrassment, he wished he could have his old medical ones back.

“Right. Let’s get you into a dry diaper.” Nurse Kelly said airily as she stood up and went to the cupboard with the changing supplies. She pulled out the usual baby wipes and a spare diaper as she walked over towards the changing table. She stopped halfway with her brow furrowed in confusion.

Tommy blushed as he saw Kelly looking at his padding. The babyish design that covered the diaper must look ridiculous and it was clear the Nurse hadn’t been expecting to see anything like this. To the Nurse’s credit she recovered from the shock quickly and carried on to the changing table as if nothing was different from usual.

“I see you’ve got some new diapers.” Nurse Kelly said as she stood at the foot of the changing table, “They’re… Cute.”

Tommy was already embarrassed to be wearing these diapers and having them described as cute didn’t help at all. He looked away from Kelly, he was sure the young nurse had never had a student in such an infantile diaper and it made him embarrassed to be there. He wondered whether he should’ve ignored his wet diaper and risked not changing it, he remembered his Gym class that afternoon and knew that being there in an already wet diaper would probably be very bad.

Tommy was brought back to the present as he heard the tapes on his diaper pulled away. The front was lowered down between the man’s legs as he was cleaned and he looked up at the ceiling as the cool baby wipes cleaned up his crotch. This was always the worst part of these changes.

“Oh, not that one.” Tommy said as he looked down and saw Nurse Kelly unfolding one of the medical diapers that she kept in her cupboard.

“Huh?” Kelly stopped and looked up from Tommy’s waist.

“Mommy…” Tommy winced as he felt his face flush red and he paused for a second, “Mom would be upset if you didn’t use another of these diapers. I have a couple in my bag.”

“Oh… Right.” The nurse was clearly taken aback by what Tommy was saying, “I’ll just go get one for you then. We wouldn’t want to annoy your…”

The nurse trailed off but she was clearly thinking about how Tommy had said “mommy”. Tommy watched her walk over to his backpack and wished the changing table would just open up and swallow him whole. He hated that his mom had made him go to school in these stupidly babyish diapers, he could have cried and punched the table in anger and frustration.

Nurse Kelly opened the backpack and reached in to pull out the large plastic rectangle of the spare diaper. She was just about to close the bag back up when she saw something else resting in there. She paused as she looked down at a pacifier sitting in the bag, she looked over at Tommy who was deliberately looking away from her. She had seen a lot of things in her Nurse’s office but she had never seen this before.

Tommy wondered what was taking so long and he turned his head just in time to see the nurse pull out his pacifier. His mouth dropped open and he went even redder as he saw Kelly hold it up in confusion. She turned it around in her hand and then looked up at the padded boy who was still exposed on the table.

“I… I…” Tommy didn’t know how to explain the pacifier’s presence in his bag and he realised that when combined with the printed diapers he must’ve looked like little more than a toddler.

“Do you use this?” Nurse Kelly asked as she frowned a little.

“No!” Tommy quickly said as he tried to deny the soother was his. He maybe said it a little too loudly because Kelly didn’t look like she believed him.

“Then why is it in your bag?” Kelly asked as she carried it over to the table.

Tommy closed his mouth and looked back up at the ceiling. He had no way to answer that question honestly without embarrassing himself further. Despite the situation he kind of wished he had the dummy in his mouth, it would’ve brought him at least a little respite from the shame he felt.

“I understand.” Nurse Kelly said as she stood next to Tommy, “High school is stressful. God knows I wouldn’t want to go through it again, sometimes little things can help, right?”

Tommy nodded his head slowly even though he still felt utterly humiliated. The nurse’s tone of voice and friendly demeanour was disarming him a little bit, he felt slightly less tense than before.

“It’s better than taking up drugs or smoking.” Nurse Kelly smiled.

As Tommy looked up at the nurse he watched her slowly lean forward and reach out with the pacifier. Tommy was torn about how to react but he slowly opened his mouth and let Kelly push the latex teat into his mouth. He gratefully sucked on the bulb the same way a smoker takes a long drag when they were desperate for a cigarette.

Nurse Kelly smiled widely as she returned to changing the diaper. The old diaper was pulled away and balled up whilst the new one was unfolded and slipped underneath the man’s butt. She looked up at Tommy’s gently bobbing pacifier and shook her head slightly.

“You look adorable.” Nurse Kelly said with a big smile.

Tommy couldn’t help but smile at the kind words even though he was still very red in the face. He felt the new diaper get pulled up between his legs and he sighed as the tapes pulled the padding tightly closed around his waist.

“All done.” Nurse Kelly said as she stepped back and allowed Tommy to stand up. She went over towards her computer to type out a few things in Tommy’s records when, all of a sudden, the unthinkable happened.

The door to the Nurse’s Office suddenly flew open as a student came walking inside holding his nose where Tommy could see blood flowing down his face.

“Nurse! I was playing football and…” The boy stopped as he suddenly realised he had walked in on someone. Silence fell.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

---

Tommy experiences his worst nightmare.

Back at home George thinks back to his trip and has doubts that this "treatment" is as  necessary as Sandra had made it seem. Dinner is tense and punctuated by more embarrassment for Tommy.

---

A big thank you to all my patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Gomez J, Will, Padded Quill, Cristian S, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Daddysmuffin, Mason, Andy, Frank, Dylan, Adam Y, Arnold G H, Kristoffer M B, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Manuel, The Dude, Wet, Ceneroz, Aaron L W, Cam, Alex C, Cherno Alpha, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Erin R, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Whatsnot, Bask25456, MagmaLord, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Tommy was stood next to the changing table with his printed diaper on full display. The pacifier was still firmly planted in his mouth and his pants were on the ground next to him. On the changing table was the balled up but clearly used diaper he had been changed out of. No one spoke.

“Let me help you with that!” Nurse Kelly suddenly sprang out of her chair and ran over to the bleeding boy who was still staring at Tommy in shock.

Tommy was frozen like a statue as he watched Kelly take the student to the sink at the side of the room. Once his face was pointing down at the metal sink the Nurse turned and mouthed for Tommy to quickly leave.

The damage was already done. Tommy knew who that boy was, he was a classmate and someone that Tommy was an acquaintance of. Tommy quickly pulled his pants up and over his diaper and threw his pacifier in his bag. He stormed out of the office as fast as he could with his bag slung over his back. Even though he tried to stop himself crying to felt his eyes tearing up. This was a disaster and it was surely only a matter of time before the whole school knew he needed diapers.

“Tommy?” As Tommy ran through the halls he passed Rob who was getting something out of his locker.

Rob followed Tommy down the halls and into the boy’s toilets. It was mercifully empty and Rob just saw Tommy disappearing into one of the stalls as the door closed and locked.

“Tommy, what’s wrong?” Rob asked with genuine concern as he stood outside the locked door.

“Gary saw me!” Tommy yelled out tearfully, “I was getting changed and he walked in. He saw everything!”

“We can sort this out, dude.” Rob said quickly, “You said it was Gary? I can talk to him and explain stuff. Don’t worry, we can keep it all secret.”

Tommy was trembling in his stall as his mind raced through images of people finding out about his diapers. He couldn’t see how the situation could be saved, it was surely a matter of time until everyone knew what was happening. He wiped his eyes with some toilet tissue and slowly opened the stall door to see Rob looking at him with worry.

“Everyone’s going to find out.” Tommy whispered sadly, “Gary is going to tell everyone. Even if he doesn’t we’ve got Gym class! This is it, everyone will know I’m just a pathetic baby.”

“No!” Rob reached forward and put his arm on Tommy’s shoulder, “Listen to me. I’m going to fix this, alright? I’m going to talk to Gary and make him understand he has to forget what he saw. Trust me, I’ll make things right.”

Tommy didn’t believe that Rob could do what he said but he nodded his head and felt himself get pulled into a hug by his friend. He felt so lost and hopeless, it seemed like the world was falling apart around him. He hadn’t even mentioned the pacifier part to Rob but hoped Rob would be able to do what he said he would.

“I need to go find Gary.” Rob said as he pulled away, “Don’t panic. I’ll meet you for Gym class and everything will be cool.”

With those last words Rob hurried out of the bathroom leaving Tommy alone. Tommy looked into the mirror as he felt his stomach seemingly drop out of him. As if this stuff with Gary wasn’t enough he still had the massive hurdle of Gym class to face that afternoon.

Tommy hid away in the bathroom during lunch and only emerged when the bell rang to signal the afternoon lessons were about to begin. Before Gym class he had a Math lesson and when he walked in he saw Gary looking at him from across the room, he was the last one in and the only seat available was alone at the back. He spent the whole lesson sitting there and worrying about Gary. Had Rob spoken to him? Had he convinced Gary to not tell anyone what he saw? Did anyone else already know?

It was impossible for Tommy to concentrate on his lesson and when the bell sounded to end the lesson he hadn’t taken any notes at all. He wanted to hurry over to Gary but as the crowds blocked Tommy’s path Gary left the room.

Tommy was visibly trembling as he walked towards the Gym changing rooms. He saw people disappearing inside the building and felt his legs getting weaker, it was as if the closer he got to the changing room the harder it was for him to walk. The diaper felt bigger than ever as he walked into the building and over to the boys changing room. He saw Rob already in the process of changing and he walked over to stand next to him. Tommy’s heart was pounding so fast he wondered if he might faint or something.

“Did you speak to him?” Tommy urgently hissed as he stood at the bench next to his best friend.

“I did.” Rob replied, “I think I got through to him.”

“You THINK you did!?” Tommy asked as his eyes widened in fear.

“It took some convincing.” Rob said, “He was really excited to tell others. I think I persuaded him to keep the secret. Just relax, dude.”

Tommy felt really unwell as people got changed around him. He suddenly felt panic build-up over him he already knew he couldn’t get changed but now he was hearing that Rob wasn’t sure that he had secured Gary’s silence. Just the thought of other people finding out about the diapers was enough to turn Tommy’s stomach.

“Tommy? Tommy are you OK?” Rob asked as he saw Tommy’s face go pale.

Tommy couldn’t reply. He was about to throw up and he hurried out of the changing room and into the toilet next door. There was just a single toilet and he ran over before throwing up into the bowl. He hadn’t eaten lunch that day thanks to everything that happened in the Nurse’s office so not much come up. After a couple of minutes he finally stopped and was able to stand up again, his panic was still there and he couldn’t imagine now going back and getting changed in front of everyone.

“Tommy? Hello? Is everything OK?” Mr. Ali was calling through the door into the bathroom, “Rob told me you were feeling unwell and I just heard it.”

Tommy walked over and opened the door. He was still very pale and the Gym teacher slowly nodded his head as he looked down at Tommy. Tommy leaned on the doorway and tried to regain his composure a little bit.

“I’m not feeling well.” Tommy said truthfully, “Is it alright if I sit this one out?”

“Of course.” Mr. Ali said, “Will you be OK to come out to the field with everyone? You can stand to the side and rest.”

Tommy nodded. He was just grateful that he wouldn’t have to get changed, everything had been going wrong and just being able to stay in his regular clothes was enough to be considered a victory.

“Alright, come out to the field as soon you are feeling alright.” Mr. Ali smiled and patted Tommy on the shoulder.

---

Tommy was sat in the shade of a clump of trees next to the running track that people were going round. He felt very nervous and every time his classmates ran past him he half-expected someone to shout at him. George gave him a long, hard look each time and Tommy shivered in the shade as he tried to push his worst concerns out of his head. He felt very alone without Rob here.

As he was left alone Tommy pulled grass out of the ground and relaxed in the shade. If it wasn’t for his worrying about Gary he would have even enjoyed the lovely day. He was given a sudden reminder of his underwear problems when he felt a sudden warming in his diaper. He belatedly clenched his bladder but it was already too late as he wet himself helplessly.

“I’m telling you it’s true!” Gary panted as they went around on another lap. Gary was running alongside his three best friends.

“There’s no way you saw that.” One of the other kids replied. His name was Bradley and he was known to be a bit of a bully.

“I did. It was right in front of me.” Gary continued gesticulating with his hands, “I couldn’t believe it but he was really stood there dressed like…”

“A baby?” Bradley finished Gary’s sentence and the small group laughed, “You’re trying to trick me, Gary. You ought to be careful who you play games with.”

“I swear it’s true!” Gary said with exasperation.

“Prove it.” Bradley replied.

“Fine! I will!” Gary retorted. He felt like his honour was being questioned and he had to prove he wasn’t a liar, “Come with me. Quick, whilst the teacher isn’t looking.”

The group looked over to see Mr. Ali talking to another teacher who had come out to see him. This was their chance to prove right there and then if Gary was telling the truth. As they went around the final bend of the running track they checked to see the teacher was still looking away before veering off towards Tommy under the trees.

“Hey Tommy!” Gary called out as the group quickly advanced on Tommy.

Tommy hurriedly stood up and pulled his shirt down. He instinctively looked for Rob or an adult to come help him but no one was nearby, he was all alone with four of his classmates including Gary. He hadn’t felt this exposed for a long time.

“H-Hey guys.” Tommy said quietly. He backed up a couple of steps and could feel sweat forming on her forehead.

“Gary was telling us he saw some interesting things in the Nurse’s office.” Bradley said with his usual cockiness, “Is it true?”

“I… I have no idea what he’s talking about.” Tommy said as he tried to sound as confident as possible, “I haven’t been in there in ages…”

“Really?” Bradley continued, “So you weren’t dressed as a baby?”

“What!? Of course not!” Tommy laughed as he tried to project his confidence. He shook his head as the other boys started laughing, “I think Gary got hit a little too hard in the head or something.”

“You’re such a liar!” Bradley gave Gary a little shove in the shoulder, “What the Hell’s wrong with you, dude?”

“I… I…” Gary looked angry and he was even redder in the face than Tommy, “He’s the liar!”

“Whatever dude.” Bradley said as he shook his head and started walking away.

As the boys all turned away Tommy let out a deep breath and turned away from the running track. That had been far too close and he wanted to retreat back to the changing room before anything else happened.

Tommy had barely taken a couple of steps when he suddenly felt something that terrified him to his very core. He was so shocked he was sure it had to be a nightmare because nothing this horrible could possibly happen in real life. The hot late summer afternoon suddenly turned freezing cold.

“See! I told you! I’m not a liar!” Gary’s voice came from behind Tommy who slowly, as if in a trance, turned around.

Tommy’s pants were around his ankles and he turned to see Gary pointing at his recently wet diaper. The infantile design was open to the world, everyone who looked could see his shame. The group of boys Gary had been with looked in various states of shock.

“Holy shit…” Bradley said just loud enough to be heard by Tommy.

Tommy felt a deep shiver run through his whole body as he quickly bent over to grab his pants. He crinkled loudly without the pants hiding the sound and his hands suddenly felt numb as he desperately tried to pull his clothes back up, his diaper felt very warm in the sunlight. The longer he stood there the more people were starting to look over at him. It seemed like all of the students had seen Tommy by the time he got his pants back up.

Tommy started running back towards the changing rooms. He could hear laughter and taunting behind him as he waddled all the way back to the school buildings. He was crying by the time he reached the changing rooms and he stopped only to grab his bag. He picked it up and started running towards the school gate. He didn’t stop running until he was a couple of blocks away from the school that he felt it would be impossible to return to.

By the time Tommy reached home he could feel the sides of the diaper rubbing his inner thighs raw. He walked into the house as he continued sobbing, he walked straight to the stairs and went upstairs to his bedroom where he flopped on his mattress and tried to process everything that had happened. He was certain he could never go back to school, it would be impossible.

Around half an hour later the front door opened and closed again. He heard two voices and one that quickly came up the stairs. Erin’s annoying voice got closer and closer as she sang some awful pop song. Tommy’s door opened and there was a momentary pause.

“He’s up here!” Erin called down the stairs, “Crying like a baby!”

“Shut up!” Tommy yelled as he looked away from his pillow. His tears and snot stained the pillow that had been soaking his crying.

Tommy stood up and stomped over to the door, he shoved Erin aside and slammed the bedroom door closed. He didn’t care that Erin had blackmail material on him anymore, soon the whole school would know anyway.

A few minutes later Tommy heard another knock on the door. He tried to ignore it as he buried his head in the pillow. A few seconds later there was another knock.

“I said go away!” Tommy yelled out. He had no interest in talking to Erin or being taunted on a day like this.

“It’s me.” George’s voice called through the door.

Tommy sat up when he heard his father’s voice and finally opened the door to let him in. Tommy sat back down on his bed with his head in his hands whilst George closed the bedroom door and stood there facing Tommy.

“We were waiting for you.” George said after a few moments, “Rob came out and told us you’d run off.”

“They know, Daddy.” Tommy whimpered, “They all know.”

“Know what?” George asked with a frown.

“The diapers!” Tommy cried out, “They saw me wearing them. I can’t go back there!”

George put his arm around his son and thought quietly for a moments. He looked down on his boy with real empathy as he bit his bottom lip, it may have been a long time since he last went to school but he knew something like this would not be forgotten by Tommy’s classmates. With social media as abundant as it was these days it seemed likely that news was spreading right at that very moment.

“Everything will be alright.” George said softly, “Everyone has a short term memory at school. By Monday they’ll have moved on to something else entirely.”

George wasn’t sure if he truly believed what he was saying but he couldn’t think of any other words of comfort. When Tommy didn’t say anything in response he looked down at his son’s schoolbag which had been dropped on the floor, he opened it up and pulled out the pacifier that Tommy had been taking to school with him. George looked at it sadly but reached down and brushed the latex teat against his son’s lips.

As soon as Tommy felt the soother touch his mouth he opened up and greedily sucked it into his mouth. It bobbed gently against his lips as he searched for the comfort it usually brought him when he was feeling stressed and anxious. He was desperate for any kind comfort on such a day.

George watched the scene sadly as he stood up and walked towards the door. He had been planning to check his son’s diaper but with everything that had happened that didn’t seem appropriate at the moment. He walked out of the room and quietly closed the door behind him, he paused and shook his head before he started walking downstairs.

Whilst George had been abroad on business earlier in the year he had received a very strange phone call from Sandra. She was acting somewhat strangely on the call and George remembered thinking something was going on, he played it cool and waited for his wife to tell him what was going on. The last thing he had expected to hear was that his adult son was now in diapers full-time.

George remembered that he had originally been very annoyed with Sandra. Firstly, he had told her before leaving that if Tommy had any issues she was to speak to him before doing anything. Secondly, putting his son in diapers full-time seemed like a cruel and unusual punishment rather than a fix for a bedwetting problem.

By the time George had hung up the phone his fears had been somewhat placated. Sandra had spent a long time telling him about Tommy’s misdemeanours, the way he had lashed out at his sister and used his diapers when he would’ve been perfectly capable of making it to the bathroom disappointed him. With him being halfway around the world there was little he could do about the situation until he got home anyway, he had resigned himself to the fact that he could change things when he got back.

As soon as George had landed at the nearest airport he started hurriedly making his way home. After that first phone call it became clear that things had only been getting worse. Sandra had told him that his son’s attitude and behaviour fit a toddler more than a young adult and that he had started using his diapers for everything. He was told that Tommy didn’t seem to be making any effort to keep his pants clean and dry. Something seemed very wrong and George was anxious to get home.

George still remembered walking into the backyard as if it was yesterday. He came through to see his son on a toddler harness in a little sandpit in the middle of the yard. Tommy had been clearly diapered and wet. George had approached cautiously to try and work out what was going on when his son had soiled himself where he stood. This seemed to confirm to George that everything Sandra had been saying was true, when he went inside to discuss things with his wife and step-daughter they were able to relay tales of his bad behaviour and convince the jetlagged man that his son was bringing this on himself.

By the time Tommy was calling George “Daddy” and using his pacifier George had resigned himself to the fact that his son was really just a big baby and that perhaps his wife had no choice but to treat him the way she did, he certainly didn’t feel able to stop it when Tommy was still wetting and pooping his diaper. He had been willing and ready to try and help Tommy but he didn’t make it easy.

George sighed as he walked downstairs. He really wasn’t sure what to do with his child, he had been in complete agreement with Sandra over how to carry on with things but now he was starting to doubt the woman’s methods. She had assured George this was all temporary and sooner rather than later Tommy would be back out of diapers and would be a better person for the experience, George was starting to wonder if things really were getting better. He certainly knew that it wouldn’t be easy for Tommy at school after his secret had been found out.

George certainly had a lot to think about as he went downstairs. He had been working on some forms for work in the living room before he left to pick the kids up and now he returned to his seat as he tried to concentrate on work.

Tommy didn’t get up from his bed until he heard Sandra calling him for dinner. He still had his pacifier in and as he stood up he felt his diaper sag slightly, he realised that he had wet himself at least once since he had laid down but he didn’t remember doing it. Tommy wasn’t sure if he had wet himself without knowing or if he had simply allowed himself to go so easily that he then forgot it happened.

Either way Tommy didn’t bother to stand around for any longer than he had to. He walked downstairs with heavy and defeated steps, his pacifier was still rooted between his lips and he felt little shame in walking like that to the dinner table. He only took the pacifier out when he sat down in front of his food.

Tommy started eating without saying a word to anyone and he didn’t look up to see his dad looking at him with some concern. Sandra and Erin talked to each other about their days whilst the two male members of the family sat quietly and ate.

“Tommy says there was an incident at school today.” George said as he looked at Sandra, “He told me that some other students saw his diapers.”

“That’s unfortunate.” Sandra replied as she continued eating. Tommy noticed that Erin’s ears had pricked up a bit.

“Is it?” George asked, “Or could this have been avoided?”

Sandra looked at George with eyes full of meaning. She seemed to be warning him to stop and that they would talk about this later. Tommy looked from one to the other and wondered if his latest embarrassment was about to spark a big argument.

Tommy wasn’t sure if he was happy that the subject was swiftly dropped or not. He didn’t want to be the cause of arguments and he certainly didn’t want people yelling about his diapers but at the same time he got the feeling that maybe not everything between his parents was united. Erin certainly looked more worried than anyone else at the table, maybe it was her loss of blackmailing leverage. If everyone at school already knew about Tommy’s diapers there was less she could do to threaten him.

As Tommy considered everything that was happening he felt a sudden need to pass some gas. He tilted to one side slightly to give himself space before pushing the fart out. He softly pushed with his tummy muscles and before he even knew what was happening he felt a soft but solid log of poop push out into the diaper. It just kind of slipped out without Tommy having to put too much effort into it, he didn’t even know that he needed to go.

Tommy gasped as he soiled his diaper. In shock and to stop any further mess from spreading he quickly sat up straight again. He felt his face going red but he tried to mask doing anything wrong by just carrying on with dinner as normal, he furtively looked at the people around the table as he felt the soft mush squeezed between the padding of his diaper and his body.

As dinner continued and Sandra filled the silence by talking to Erin about her day Tommy tried to covertly sniff the air to see if his accident could be smelled. He didn’t think he could detect anything but he was becoming desensitised to the smell of his own used diapers and he wasn’t the best judge of whether or not he was giving off an offensive smell. He just ducked his head down and concentrated on eating as he tried to ignore the slippery mess that was spreading over his butt with each little movement.

When Tommy dared to look up it didn’t seem like people were really reacting to his accident. He turned to look at his father out of the corner of his eyes and he seemed very deep in thought, Tommy thought he could be the foulest smelling thing in the world and George probably wouldn’t notice at this point.

Dinner passed by painfully slowly and Tommy finished eating long before anyone else. He watched as the others slowly ate and wished they would hurry up so he could leave the table.

“May I be excused?” Tommy asked after his patience eventually ran out. It seemed like Sandra and Erin were more interested in talking than eating.

“No.” Sandra quickly replied, “But you could get us all re-fills on our drinks if you wanted.”

Tommy most certainly didn’t want to do that but he saw the look the two women were giving him and knew this wasn’t really a choice. He stood up slowly and felt his diaper stick to him with the poop acting like a glue. He repressed a shudder as he picked up people’s glasses and walked towards the kitchen. He crinkled loudly as he walked around the table and through into the kitchen. He looked around at the last minute to see George still deep in thought but now looking up at his son.

Refilling the drinks only took a minute or so but Tommy made sure to take his time. Any time away from the table was well spent and he reached back with his hand to feel the back of his padding. He pulled the diaper away from her skin and felt a small amount of relief from the uncomfortable padding. He sighed as he picked up the drinks and walked back into the dining room.

Tommy placed the refilled glasses in front of the people around the table and felt more like a waiter than a member of the family. He went back to his own seat and slowly lowered himself down. As he made contact with the chair he felt the messy seat of the diaper pressed up against his skin again, air was quickly pushed out through the gaps between diaper and skin and for the first time Tommy was certain that he could be smell himself.

Tommy’s suspicions were confirmed just a few seconds later when he noticed a small shift in what people were doing. The conversation stopped and Tommy heard everyone stop eating, when he dared to look up he saw everyone else around the table looking his way.

“I’ll do it.” George said quickly as he pushed his chair back and stood up, “Come on, Tommy.”

Tommy didn’t say anything but got up and started walking away from the table. He felt embarrassed that no one even needed to check him, they all knew what he had done and he hadn’t even bothered to ask for a change. He heard his father walking along shortly behind him but he wasn’t saying anything.

When they got to Tommy’s bedroom the young man laid down on the bed in his usual changing position as his father closed the door. Rather than getting right on with the diaper change George hesitated and looked at his son for a few seconds before sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Why didn’t you say that you needed a change?” George asked quietly. He was looking away and it was clear this conversation wasn’t easy for him.

Tommy wasn’t sure how to answer and he wished he had opened the window to let some fresh air into his room. The room smelt different to every other room in the house and some fresh air was just what it needed especially whilst Tommy was messy. When Tommy didn’t answer George looked around at him. Tommy was red in the face and he shrugged.

“I didn’t think there was much point.” Tommy eventually said, “I knew one of you would check me or something sooner or later.”

“Did… Did you know you had... Used your diaper?” George asked hesitantly. He wasn’t sure he wanted to hear the answer.

“Yes!” Tommy said quickly. He was being honest, he had known he had pooped himself he just didn’t realise he needed to go before it happened.

“So you were happy to just sit in your own mess?” George asked with a stony face. It looked like he was trying to work out what Tommy was thinking but it was incomprehensible to the adult man.

“Look, can we just get on with this change?” Tommy asked tersely. After his day at school the last thing he wanted or needed was an interrogation.

“Sure, sure…” George said as he stood up and grabbed another diaper from the drawers.

George got all the supplies together and pulled the tapes off Tommy’s diaper. The front was lowered to reveal the relatively small but potent accident that Tommy had made in his padding. George wasted no time in pulling out some of his baby wipes to start the cleaning process. A charged silence filled the room as Tommy’s diaper area was thoroughly cleaned.

“Can I ask one more question?” George asked as the old diaper was pulled away and balled up.

“You just did.” Tommy replied sarcastically.

“Very funny.” George replied with a small grin, “Can I ask… Did you know when you were using your diaper? As in, did you know you needed to go when it came out?”

Tommy felt heat rising in his face as his dad’s question hit a sore spot. He hadn’t known he needed to mess at all before it happened but he really didn’t want to admit to anyone, not even himself. He couldn’t think of what to say so he just turned his head away from his father and closed his eyes.

“It’s OK.” George said quietly, “You don’t need to say it.”

Tommy didn’t look back at his father as a new diaper was slipped underneath him. Tommy had tears in his eyes as the new diaper was pulled up and taped closed. His dad stayed in one place for a few second after he was finished, he wanted to say something but he had no idea what the right words were. Eventually he just stood up and left the room feeling even more annoyed with all of the diaper treatment his son was enduring. Sandra had assured him things would never go this far and now he was starting to think this had always been her plan.

• Like 2

I knew it would only be a matter of time before Tommy's secret would be found out by someone in school, but I certainly didn't expect it to be this soon. I also didn't expect it to be with an AB diaper and pacifier to boot. Kids have been driven to suicide for bullying worse than this. I hope that becomes a wake-up call for Sandra, since it looks like George is already starting to see it.

Speaking of George, I really do like that he's thinking that Sandra is taking advantage of the situation. And she clearly is. Treating Tommy like that is sadly not unheard of when it comes to step-families, but what if the tables were turned and he was treating Erin like that because she was having unexplained accidents? I doubt Sandra would like it. I also hope that George realizes that Erin really is blackmailing Tommy. It's time that Tommy told him the entirety of it. That Erin is storing photos with her friend Carrie, and that she has been coercing him into acting more babyish because of it. Blackmail is a bit a moot point now.

I also hope that Sandra and George can resolve something peacefully and maturely, but I would also like to see Sandra knocked down a peg. Not literally, of course! But her favoritism and refusal to work with Tommy has been getting on my nerves. Maybe we could also find out more about why and how she and her sister stopped speaking to one another. They both seem to be alike as far when they show their fangs, so maybe it has to do with that?