LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Megamax question

I think they're realistic to size, but they run bigger than most of the other NSC lines or other diapers.     I use a medium in MEGAMAX but Large in most others.   Dry 247 is the other exception.

What Will said.... I did a review on the mega Max when they first came out very nice waistband or waistband edges there a little longer to tuck in... exceptionable diaper for the money confidry 24/7 is the same way both are perfect

They run a little bit bigger for the size. Think Dry 247 but with a thicker core that dosnt fall apart. They fit me juust right where I have that baby diaper wearing look; high rising in the back and under the belly in the front.

They run a size larger so if you wear mediums normally, you would go for a size small in this. 

Whats great about them IMO, is that they have more room in the front for males. I like this because it makes them feel more bulky at the front. I love this diaper. North shore is great, they seem like they really care about ABDLs. I went nuts last week and dropped about $300. on diapers, MegaMax, ConfiDry 24/7, and Crinklz.