LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weekend non-sexual playdate question - mommy, daddy, or both?

Mommy daddy or both?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. If you could spend a free weekend once a year with a fully equipped professional grade nursery - would you want to be cared for by a mommy, a daddy or both? The encounter is 100% not sexual in this scenario.

• I'm a boy and would want a mommy only.
    • I'm a boy and would want a daddy only.
    • I'm a boy and would want both.
    • I'm a girl and would want a mommy only.
    • I'm a girl and would a want daddy only.
    • I'm a girl and would want both.

If you could spend a weekend every year with a fully equipped dedicated pro level nursery. Would you want to be babysat by a daddy, mommy or both?

• Like 1

I haven’t spent an entire weekend, but have gone 4 times to a great ABDL nursery in Houston, TX. The owner refers to herself as “sitter” and that’s exactly her role when I visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Being genderfluid I couldn't select any of your survey options as none of them were accurate for who I am.

That said, on to your question, I would only want to be cared for by MY Daddy. I have zero interest in being cared for by anyone else, especially not a stranger. The bond between a little and a caregiver is very emotionally intimate to me and without that bond it's just acting. 

So, if my Daddy would be the one caring for me, fantastic. If not I wouldn't bother going as it would just be a waste of time for me.

Little kaiya