LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Neighbor's Room

Part 20

“Mikey, are you ready for dinner?” I heard mommy asking.

I turned around to face her, mommy was standing in the doorway, wearing a white apron.

“Almost,” I said as I grabbed the bottle and drank the last bit from it. Finished I dropped the bottle and let out a loud burp.

“There is my little boy!” Mommy said with great enthusiasm as she bent over and placed her hands on her knees. “Follow me,” mommy said as she turned around and went to the kitchen. I stood up, grabbed the empty bottle and quickly waddled after her.

In the kitchen I gave the bottle to mommy. “Thank you Mikey,” mommy said as she placed the bottle on the counter. “Do you need help getting in the high chair?” Mommy asked.

“Nuhuh! I may be a little boy, but not that little,” I said as I quickly waddled to the highchair and placed my diapered butt in there. “I am starving!” I said as I closed the tray of the high chair. “What are we eating?”

“You will see in a minute,” Mommy said, busying herself with the pots and pans on the stove.

I already knew it was something with pasta, smelling the sauce from the nursery, maybe macaroni? As I tried to look what mommy was doing I let out a stream in my diaper, no holding back this time. I lifted my but from the set and let it plop back down, feeling the diaper squish under me. I was surprised how natural it felt, I thought while I patted the front of the diaper. “Don’t play with your diaper like that Mikey,” I heard mommy saying. 

I felt a little embarrassed to be caught like that, I put my hands on the try and waited for dinner.

Two minutes later mommy put two plates with spaghetti on the table, I was almost right! Mommy gave me the pink plastic plate while hers was a normal looking one, which was fine by me. I looked around the table to see if there was a fork for me, I saw none. “Euhm mommy, where is my fork?” I asked her, searching the floor.

“You can eat with your hands, but if you want a fork, I can get you one,” she answered.

“My hands?” I asked, looking at my own hands as if I just saw them for the first time.

Hannah and I ate the fish fingers and broccoli with our hands, but this got sauce! Won’t I get all dirty if I eat spaghetti like that?

“Yes, lots of babies eat with their hands, and so can you, and don’t worry about the mess,” mommy said carefully.

“Okay,” was all I said when I dug into my plate with both hands and shoving a fist full of spaghetti in my mouth. I smiled at mommy with a mouth full of spaghetti. Mommy was too surprised to react at first, but after a few seconds she broke out in laughter. “You had me worried for a second there,” mommy said as she booped my nose.

I swallowed my handful of spaghetti. “I promised myself that I would try to be a better baby, for you and for me,” I said as I grabbed another handful and shoved it into my mouth.

“You’re too kind Michael, thank you,” mommy said.

The rest of the dinner was spent making a mess of my face, chest, and hands. There even was a noodle in my hair. Mommy kept laughing at me, especially when I made a mustache of spaghetti and made my voice deeper.

After dinner, no desert this time, mommy cleaned me up as best as she could and led me towards the bathroom. She filled the bath, removed my  and I stepped in, I grabbed a toy boat from the rim and started playing. While immersing myself with the toy, mommy quickly grabbed it and put it back in its original spot. “Not yet sweetie, first we need to clean your face and chest real good,” Mommy said as she grabbed a shampoo bottle.

“Can’t I play while you’re washing me?” I asked as I reached for the boat again.

“It will only take a few minutes Mike, I promise,” mommy said as she soaped my hair.

“Okay,” I said in a huff, crossing my arms, trying my best to play a disappointed boy.

“Close your eyes,” mommy said as she prepared a small bucket with water. I closed my eyes and leaned back a little, mommy rinsed the soap out of my hair. “All right, you can open your eyes now,” mommy said. I opened my eyes and saw that mommy was preparing a washcloth. “Let me quickly wash your face and chest and you can continue playing with your boat,” mommy said as she soaped up the washcloth.

I closed my eyes again and relaxed myself, letting mommy wash my face and chest. 

After a few minutes mommy was done and gave me my boat back “There you go,” mommy said, “You have been a very sweet boy and I am proud of you,” mommy said as she kissed the top of my head. “Be good and play for awhile okay? Mommy needs to clean up the mess in the kitchen,” mommy said leaving the bathroom, not waiting for an answer.

I played in the bathtub until my fingers were wrinkly. “I guess bathing time is over,” I said, inspecting my fingers. “Mom?!” I shouted, hoping to get her attention.

She arrived almost immediately. “What’s wrong Michael?” She asked worriedly, looking down at me. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you,” I said half embarrassed. “But can I get out, look!” I said as I showed her my fingers.

“I am so sorry, I completely lost track of time, here let me help you,” mommy said as she laid down a big towel, and helped me out of the tubb.

Once dry I followed mommy to the nursery, she helped me up the changing table and taped me into a big pink diaper with princesses on it. I rather wear I white one, but decided this was not one of the battles worth fighting.

“Lets see if you fit in this one,” mommy said, as she held up the dark blue onesie that Hannah was wearing during our first meeting. “It might be a bit snug, but I think you can deal with that, don’t you?” Mommy asked.

“Think so!” I said excitedly, throwing my arms up, waiting for mommy to put me in it.

With a bit of pulling I heard the snaps one after one. “And? Is it not too snug?” Mommy asked. I climbed down the changing table and stretched a little bit. “Maybe, but not in an annoying way,” I said, maybe when I wet the diaper it’s going to be too snug, but that is a problem for later. I was more than happy to wear something other than pink or a dress.

“So, what do you want to do tonight?” Mommy asked me as we walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

“I don’t know,” I replied. “What do you normally do when you’re alone and not caring for someone like me?” I asked her.

“Well, mostly I watch tv and browse some forums,” mommy answered. I could see from her face she was searching for more answers. 

“Huh, I guess that is pretty much it,” mommy said with a sigh. “Anyway,” she said, trying to divert the conversation. “Are you thirsty? You look thirsty,” she said as she sprung up from the couch and hurried into the kitchen. “Oh crap, did I say something wrong?” I whispered quietly to myself. Should I not have asked that? Mommy returned with my bottle and handed it to me and sat down. 

“Thank you,” I said softly. Mommy gave me a weak smile and watched me sucking my bottle with apple juice. I kept sucking it, hoping she would say something, or turn on the tv.

She didn’t, half way through my bottle I stopped “What is wrong Lucy?” I asked her. I thought it would help to address her with her first name. 

“It’s okay Mikey, just a little down at the moment. I should be fine within a few minutes,” She said while looking at me sweetly. I said nothing in reply. I put the bottle back in my mouth and awkwardly sucked on it. While drinking, I occasionally glanced at Lucy, trying to figure out what was wrong.

After a few minutes and a drained bottle, I think I have figured it out. It must be pretty tough building a relationship with anyone when there are adult babies crawling over your floor. 

I laid the bottle down next to me and scooted next to her and gave her a big hug. She hugged me back and for the next few minutes we didn’t move. 

“Are you okay?” I asked her, removing myself from the hug.

“I am now. Thank you Michael,” she said as she pushed me back in for a final hug. “So what do you want to do? I can open a bottle of wine and put on a movie.”

“Euhm sure,” I said uncertainly, should I ask about why she was down just now? 

“It is okay Michael, really,” she said. “We can talk about it tomorrow okay? I'm not really in the mood for it now. Besides, I should be caring for you! Not the other way around,” she laughed and ruffled my hair. 

“Only If you promise,” I said

“I promise,” she said with her right hand on her chest. “What movie would you like to watch?” 

“I picked last time, and without Hannah here, it is your turn,” I said, stretching myself.

“Okay little smartass,” she said as she stood up. “You turn on the tv and I will get the snacks,” she continued, picking up the bottle and walking to the kitchen.

“It’s going to be an interesting few days,” I said softly as I turned on the tv.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Love this story soo much! When can we expect another chapter? Any chance Michael has another messy accident, would be nice to see him grow more comfortable with the idea. It's nice how Mommy still is there to comfort him when he gets used to the diapers.  

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the wait everybody (again)

Part 21

Mommy returned with a few bags of potato chips while I was flipping through the channels.

“Allright, just one more trip to the kitchen. Is there anything I can get you?” She asked me while she put the bags down.

“Euhm, can I have vodka in my bottle again?” I asked.

“Of course honey,” mommy said. “But first lets give you a pacifier and a blanket,” she chirped while opening the closet and pulling a big white blanket out of it.

She threw the blanket over me. 

“Oh no! I seem to have lost my Mikey!” Mommy said with a playful voice.

I dug myself deeper into the blanket while I tried my best to suppress a few giggles.

“Oho, I think there is something under the blanket,” mommy said. “I better check it out.”

I placed my hands on my mouth, to help suppress the giggles, but that didn’t help.

Mommy started tickling me through the blanket and I let out a burst of giggles.

“Oh, look! There he is!” Mommy said as continued her tickling attack.

I let out a few uncontrollable dribbles of pee

“There is my precious little boy!” Mommy said as she continued to tickle me and eventually pull me for a hug. Tears from laughter had filled my eyes, and I was trying to catch my breath.

“I just love how ticklish you are!” Mommy said as she stood up and put a pacifier in my mouth. “You can catch your breath while I get the drinks.”

I picked up the remote again and started going through the channels again eventually stopping on a murder/mystery show.

After fifteen minutes of being engrossed in the show and trying out who the killer was, I started wondering what took mommy so long?

I muted the show and yelled for her. “Mom!?” 

After a few seconds of silence I heard a door opening. “In a minute MIkey,” I heard mommy say.

“Okay,” I yelled out and unmuted the show.

A few minutes later mommy emerged from the hall in a bathrobe and a towel on her head.

“Sorry for the wait Mikey,” she said quickly while moving towards the kitchen.

She returned with a glas, a bottle of wine for her, and a bottle of vodka for me, mine of course in a plastic bottle.

“Thank you!” I said while I took the bottle from her and immediately took a few sips.

“Is that better?” Mommy asked, opening her bottle and pouring herself a glass.

“Uhu, but you know that you can never leave a baby alone right? what if I ate all the cookies?!” I said jokingly.

“Well, I think if you ate all the cookies..” She said as she tried to think of something.

“I think you would be in for a spanking,” She finished with a wink.

“A spanking!? Why?” I asked, a bit afraid.

“Sure, If a baby does something naughty, a baby should be punished. Don’t you think so?”

“I guess you’re right, but why a spanking? why not corner time, or no dessert?” 

“Perhaps if you did eat one or two, but all of them? That is a very, very naughty baby,” mommy said waving her finger “A naughty baby that deserves a spanking.” 

“Then I am glad that I didn’t eat any of the cookies,” I said with a weak laugh.

“Mommy is too,” She said as she booped my nose. She took a sip from her glass and let out a sigh. “Ready for a movie?” She asked, picking up the remote.

“I guess,” I answered disappointed. Not because I didn’t want to see a movie with mommy, but I forgot about the show and missed out on the reveal of the murderer.

“Well, that didn’t sound too happy, what’s wrong?” Mommy asked.

“It’s nothing, just missed the ending of the show, that’s all,” I answered. “So what movie do you want to watch?”

“You can choose between two movies I have picked out.”

“That was not the deal! It is your turn to pick.”

“I know, but I can’t choose between these two!” Mommy said, holding up two cases, One was Lord Of The Rings, and the other was Tangled.

“Fine, I will choose one of them, I guess this is a test of some sort,” I said with a raised eyebrow.

“Such a smart baby,” mommy cooed while putting the movies in front of me. “Choose wisely,”

“Or else?” I asked, looking at the cases. Mommy probably wanted me to pick Tangled, but it had been a long time since I have seen Lord Of The Rings.

“Or else? Mmm, let mommy think,” she said playfully. “Or else you get a spanking?” She asked, trying to gouge my reaction. I tried my best to hide it. A spanking did intrigue me, I mean not a hard one, but a playful one should not be that bad. Maybe for something in return.

“Well, which one is it going to be?” Mommy asked me, breaking my train of thought.

“Well, I was thinking about the spanking,” I said nervously.

“Yes?” Mommy said, sitting straight up.

“I guess I am up for it i-” 

“Really?” Mommy asked, interrupting me.

“If,” I said, “If you do something for me,”

“What is it? Do you need a diaper change?”

“Not me, I want you to wear a diaper.” I said, looking directly at her, my pacifier dropping in my lap while I said it.

Mommy let out a big laugh. “You want me to wear a diaper?” She said loudly.

“Yes, in return for a spanking,” I said, trying to sound strong. Her laughing died down as soon as she realized that I was serious about it.

“I am not going to wear a diaper Michael, out of the question,” She said as she looked away.

“You don’t have to use it, only wear it.”

“Still not going to do it.”

“So you want others in diapers, but not yourself? Have you even tried it?”

“I never tried it, I don’t have the need for it, like you and Hannah.”

“I thought so too a couple of weeks ago, and look at me now!” I said, grabbing the pacifier and patting my diaper.

“That’s different,” mommy said meekly.

“Different how?” I asked her.

“My role is to be your mommy, and yours is to be my baby,” she said as she pulled me in for a hug and pushed the pacifier back in my mouth. “Now stop worrying about mommy,” mommy said as she patted my head.

“What about a spanking and a messy diaper? Would you wear a diaper then?” I asked her. I was determined to get mommy to wear a diaper too. I don’t really know why.

“Michael,” mommy sigh “I appreciate what you’re trying to do, I think. Can you please drop this?” She asked in a serious tone, her face was neutral.

“I guess,” I said, a bit defeated. I didn’t want to make her upset or anything. “Can I ask you one more question?” I continued, letting the pacifier drop again.

“I have a feeling you’re not going to let it go, are you?” Mommy asked.

“Well, it’s just, that euhm. Well, to put it this way,” I stumbled. “You’re determined that I should try everything when it comes to this,” I said pointing at my diaper. “And I guess I agree with that,” I shrugged. “I just think it would be good for me, and you, if you tried something you haven’t done yet too. Besides, I think you can be an even better mommy if you try a diaper, you know, empathize with the adult babies you take care of,” I finished,  bit too meekly for my taste.

“I guess I see your point,” mommy said. “Let me get this straight, if I do wear a diaper, and only wear it. I don’t use it for its intended purpose,” she stressed. “You allow me to spank you, and let you sit in a messy diaper for some time.”

“I never said anything about sitting in a messy diaper!” I said a bit too loud.

“It’s only on those terms that I will even consider it,” mommy said while folding her arms.

Would it be worth it, to see mommy in a diaper, while I were sitting in a messy one myself?

I thought it over for a bit and came to a conclusion. “I guess you got a deal,” I said, reaching out my hand for a shake.

“I said that I would consider it,” mommy said, a bit playful. “I guess you have a deal,” she said as she took my hand and shook it.

“Now, if you excuse me, I am going to diaper myself, and it might take a while. You get your butt ready for a spanking young man,” She said as she stood up. “And work on your poopies,” She said as she walked towards the nursery, winking at me before disappearing behind the wall.

What did that mean? Did I do something wrong, or did I walk in some sorts of a trap.

I began doubting myself, is this what she wanted all along? Is she letting me think it was all my idea. A hundred thoughts filled my head, after a few minutes I decided it didn’t matter whose idea it was. I ran it by myself again and was okay with, at least I thought it was on my own terms

After ten minutes mommy walked back into the room only wearing a pink diaper and a pink bra. “And how is your butt doing young man?” She asked with a mischievous smile on her face. I didn’t answer her at first, I was too focused on her diaper. She actually did it, and it looked amazing on her.

“Hello? earth to Mikey,” she waved her hands in front of my face. “Well? What do you think? It took me a couple of minutes to tape it on, but it fits perfectly,” mommy said as she turned around and wiggled her butt.

I snapped out of it and answered her. “I think you look fantastic! The bra was a good choice too.” 

“Aawh, thank you Mikey,” mommy cooed as she bent over, giving me a full view of her cleavage. I started blushing and tried to look away.

“Aha, none of that now sweety. Time for your end of the deal,” mommy said as she plopped down on the couch and tapped her lap. “Come.”

I crawled over her lap and tried to find a comfortable position. Meanwhile mommy unsnapped the onesie and pulled the diaper down to my thighs. 

“Do you remember our safeword?” She asked me, while giving me a light slap on my now exposed butt.

“Uhu, red pineapple right?” I asked, feeling my cheeks, both on my face and butt turning red.

“That’s correct, I want you to use it if you can’t take it anymore. But try to hold on,” mommy said, with another slap on my butt, this one harder.

“Okay,” I answered while I braced myself.

She started slapping my butt harder and harder, I tried to keep count but was soon too distracted with the sting and pain from her slaps

“Such a good boy, already twenty slaps and not a single tear or cry from you,” mommy said as she continued slapping. The slaps were really driving home now, as if mommy tried to release all anger on my bottom. I gritted my teeth and tried to hold back the tears. I was amazed at myself, I was actually enjoying this, to some extent at least.

“And that makes forty!” Mommy yelled out, driving the last slap with all her might it seemed.

A single tear escaped my eyes, somewhat glad that it was over. I don’t know if my buttcheeks could take more after that.

“Mommy is really proud of you,” She said as she pulled on my diaper and snapped the onesie shut. “You didn’t even use the safe word!”

“You told me to hold on, and I did,” I said meekly, removing myself from her lap and sitting down next to her. “Ow!” I yelped out.

“I think after that, you might want to find another position to sit in,” mommy chuckled.

“You have done an excellent job,” I complimented her, rubbing my diapered butt. “I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.”

“Is that so? So do you want more spankings?” Mommy asked, ruffling my hair.

“Not at the moment, no,” I chuckled “In the near future.”

Mommy pulled me in for a hug. “Mommy is really proud of you,” she said as she stroked my back. 

“Thank you,” I said softly. “So first time in diaper huh?” with suspicion in my voice.

“You don’t think I have all this set up and not try it myself, that would be naive of you Mikey,” she said.

“I guess, I know somehow, can’t really explain it.”

“Sorry for lying to you, I guess you needed this, to get over the threshold, if you know what I mean.”

“I think you’re right, but no more lying young lady,” I said jokingly.

“I promise,” mommy said as she patted the seat of my diaper. Mommy leane in to grab the bottle of vodka from the table. “Here, you must be thirsty after all that,” mommy said as she pushed the bottle against my lips. I started sucking it.

“Now about part two of our deal, are you ready to fill that diaper up with your poopies,” Mommy said. I knew this was coming sooner or later, I started pushing right away, better to have this over with.

“Wow, not even a second of doubt,” mommy said with surprise in her voice as I filled my diaper up. I grunted and I pushed while still trying to suck on the bottle.

After a few minutes of pushing and filling my diaper I was done. The onesie cutting into my flesh thanks to the swelling of the diaper. Mommy noticed it too, she unsnapped the buttons and I immediately felt relieved.

“There, is that better?” She asked while patting my diaper, pushing the poop against my skin.

I let out a little yelp. “He! I am okay with staying in a messy diaper, well, not okay but you know what I mean,” I said. “But playing with it goes too far!” 

“Aawh, poor baby Mikey,” mommy chuckled. I shot her a stern glance.

“Okay, okay, don’t worry, but I just need to check how much is in there,” mommy said as she motioned for me to turn around. I did and she lifted the onesie and peaked into the wasband of my diaper.

“Boy, you sure did a number on this one,” she said as she let go of the waistband and checked the tapes. “But it will hold.”

I sat down on the couch, feeling my but sink into the mess I just made. Such an icky feeling, I shivered a bit. 

“Here,” mommy said as she pulled the blanket over me. “So, which movie are we going to watch?” She asked as she took her glass and drank all of it in one go.

I looked at her, amazed that I was sitting next to a woman who was wearing nothing but a diaper and a bra, and me, who just filled his diaper with number two and smells like it.

And the weirdest thing is, something I could not have imagined a couple of weeks ago, was that I really liked it.

“Let’s go with tangled.”

Edited by Veggeto
  • Like 7

It's nice to see this story not only come back but also deviate from the arc to which so many similar stories slavishly adhere.  It's striking that Hannah's name did not come up once, leaving us to guess how she will reappear.  

I wonder what the neighbors must be thinking.  I guarantee you that such relationships do not go unnoticed; quite the contrary, tongues would be wagging! 

Part 22

We paid little attention to the movie, instead we were chatting about almost everything that we could think of and snuggling with each other under the blanket.

“When do you think I will get a change?” I asked mommy, after sitting in a messy diaper for an hour.

“When you ask mommy nicely,” she said after a sip from her wine.

“Wait, that’s all I have to do? Ask nicely?” I asked confused.

“Of course, can't have my babies sitting in a messy diaper all day, and it is good to work on your manners,” she winked.

“So when were you planning on changing me? If I didn’t ask.”

“After the movie, right before bed time.”

“Ah,” I said, prodding the padding between my legs. “Do you think I can wait that long?”

“Let’s see,” mommy said as she started feeling around my diaper. inspecting the leg bands and waist. My groin area felt warm and my penis started to swell up thanks to mommy’s touching. “Let’s give it another hour, okay?” She asked, retreating her fingers.

“If you say that I am ok, I am ok,” I said, draining the last few drops of vodka from the bottle.

“Such a good baby boy for his mommy,” she said as she ruffled my hair and snuggled me.

“I have to say, you have grown-, no you have regressed a good bit in a short time,” mommy complimented me. “I am really proud of you, how you have handled all this.”

I started blushing again. “Euhm, thanks,” was all I could muster.

“No thank you for trusting me this deeply,” mommy said kissing my cheek.

“You can stop it, I already am in a shitty diaper,” I said. I always get uncomfortable with compliments, especially with these.

“No Michael, I am serious. It’s not something everyone can do, living into something they hardly know, trusting someone so deeply. It’s something that I admire.”

I tried to sink further into the couch, hoping it would swallow me. Not to get away from mommy, but to get away from the embarrassed feeling.

“Okay, okay, I will stop now,” Mommy said teasingly.

“Thank you,” I said, pulling myself up from the couch and looking at my bottle. “Do you think I can have some more?” I asked while shaking the empty bottle.

“You can have some apple juice, or water if you like,” mommy said, taking the bottle from me.

“Water sounds good,” I said with a little smile.

She threw the blanket off her and stood up, making her way towards the kitchen, swaying a bit here and there.

I took a good look of her pink diapered butt, it was sagging a little bit. I wonder why, did she use it or was it because she had worn it for some time now.

Mommy returned quickly with the bottle, now filled with water.

“There you go, my precious little baby,” she teased.

“Thank you mommy,” I said quickly before putting the bottle in my mouth and sucking eagerly.

“Such a thirsty little baby,” mommy said as she sat down on the couch and pulled the blanket over her.

“Aaah, that’s better,” I said, looking at the bottle, seeing that I already drained half of it.

I put the bottle down and snuggle up to mommy, letting my hand wander towards her diaper.

I could feel the warmth of her diaper, and the thickness, she definitely used it!

“What are you doing Mikey?” Mommy asked a bit drunk. I quickly took my hand back.

“Uh, nothing, why?” I asked shyly.

“Wondering if I used my diaper?” She asked. Now her face started to turn a little red.

“Uh, I thought I saw it sagging, just a-a little, so I wondered i-if you had used your diaper,” I stammered out.

“So now the baby gives the mommy diaper checks?” Mommy asked playfully.

“I didn’t mean to,” I said.

“It’s okay, that is what diapers are for,” Mommy said, playing with my hair. “If they get used, they need to be checked. Don’t they?”

I looked at the bottle of wine, she almost drained it completely. That is probably why she is acting the way she does. I also was feeling a bit tipsy because of the vodka.

“Don’t they? Mikey?” She asked again.

“I guess,” I answered her, I was watching the movie trying not to focus too much on her.

“What’s wrong Mikey?” she asked. Should I tell the truth to her? I am not mad or anything, but I don’t like where this is probably heading.

“Nothing mommy,” I said, trying to sound nonchalant, her still playing with my hair didn’t help.

“No, please tell me,” she said, now a bit worried, still drunk but worried. I mulled it over for a while. 

“Well, If I am honest. You almost drank the whole bottle, and I am worried about what you want,” I said softly.

“And what is it that I want?” she asked. She stopped playing with my hair and sat straight up again. 

“That, I don’t really know. Just speculations.”

“Any Ideas?” She asked teasingly.

“I think you need to sober up,” I said sternly. With those words it was like she woke up from a drunk sleep. She shook her head a couple of times and rubbed her eyes.

“I-I guess you’re right,” she said, still drunk, but it seems she was now more in control.

“How about a cup of coffee?” I asked her, rubbing her shoulder

“That does sound like a good idea.”

“Allright, stay put, I will make us some,” I said as I got off the couch. My diaper deeply sagging thanks to the mess I made.

In the kitchen I quickly brewed some coffee for the both of us.

“I hope she’s not going to blame herself too much for this,” I said to myself.

I poured two cups of coffee. “Do you want anything in your coffee?” I yelled at her.

No sound came from the living room, “Black it is.”

I walked, or better waddled into the living room with the two cups in my hand, to see Lucy had fallen asleep on the couch. “Huh, figures,” I said softly as I put the cups down on the table. I tried shaking Lucy awake, lightly of course. “Hey, Lucy?” I whispered.

“Lucy,” This time a bit louder, but she was out cold.

“Better get her to bed,” I said in my normal voice. Suddenly I heard a hissing sound coming from Lucy. First I couldn’t really place it, she didn’t snore, or moaned for that matter. Until I discovered it came from her diaper, she was peeing in her sleep.

Maybe that was the source of this all.

I picked Lucy up, she was lighter than I thought, and carried her to her bedroom.

It was cleaner and more “adult” than I had expected, just your typical master bedroom.

The only hint there was, was the open package of diapers that was lying on the bed.

I put Lucy down on her bed and checked her diaper, “This one definitly needs a change,”

I quickly changed Lucy, or atleast s fast as I could, running in between her bedroom and the nursery for cleaning supplies. Running in a full diaper was harder than I thought.

Once she was in a clean diaper, I removed her bra and tucked her in. I didn’t know if the diaper was necessary or not, better to be safe than sorry. I gently closed the bedroom door and walked back to the living room, picking up one of the cups with coffee.

The coffee was luke warm now, but still good. I quickly drank the two cups of coffee and put them in the sink.

In the nursery I started the great task of cleaning myself. I had already removed the onesie and undone two tapes when I came to the realization that the bathroom was a better idea. I grabbed the wet wipes and waddled to the bathroom. In there I undid the rest of the tapes and let it slowly fll to the floor. It took some twenty wet wipes for it to be cleanish, I stepped into the shower for the rest. After five minutes I stepped out, clean and smelling like strawberries I dried myself.

I picked up the used diaper and tried my best at folding it and bringing it to the diaper bin in the nursery.

There I diapered myself in a white diaper and didn’t bother with a nightshirt or onesie.

exhausted I layed down in the crib. The thought of going to my house and sleeping in my bed did cross my mind, in the end this was the best choice. This way I could check up on Lucy when needed and if she woke up early tomorrow, she would find me here.

• Like 4

Wow that was close to what I said before. 

His a better man then I am I would have been all over her unless she would have said no but I think she would have said Ok. I think she was interested in doing something with her baby boy. 

Part 23

I woke up around eight in the morning. I slowly rubbed my eyes and sat up straight in the crib. “Huh, no sign of Lucy, probably trying to sleep off that hangover she most likely got,” I mumbled to myself. I exited the crib and stretched for a bit, my head slightly throbbing.

“Got a bit too much to drink myself,” I chuckled to myself, feeling the throbbing worsening for a bit. I inspected my diaper for any night time accidents, since I drank a lot last night I expected it to be used. To my surprise I found it completely dry, not a single drop.

“Let’s fix that,” I said while I started peeing. It took a good minute to empty my bladder into the diaper. When I was done, the diaper was deeply sagging between my legs.

I waddled out of the nursery and silently opened Lucy’s bedroom door, just enough to take a peek inside. She was still sleeping in the bed, or rather on it. The blanket and pillows laid beside the bed and Lucy laid like a crooked starfish. “What a wild sleeper,” I whispered.

Her diaper, the only thing she was wearing, was in full view. Gladly still on her, as I could see she had used it quite a bit.

I closed the door and made my way to the kitchen. She probably could use a glass of water and a tylenol, I know I did.

I gulped down two glasses of water and a tylenol. I filled a glass for Lucy and broke off a tylenol.

I opened her bedroom door again, this time wide enough for me to enter. I slowly walked over to her nightstand and put the glass and pill on it. 

“Hey, Lucy,” I said softly while rubbing her shoulder. “Everything okay?”

I was only answered with a soft moan, not one of pleasure, but of pain.

“I got you some water, and a tylenol,” I said in the same tone, sitting down besides her.

“Uugh,” Lucy moaned while she opened her eyes. “What time is it?” She asked.

“A little past eight,” I answered. “How are you feeling?”

“I feel like a train ran over me,” she said as she rubbed her eyes, I nodded.

“All right, time for your pill miss Harlow, open up,” I said jokingly as I prepped the pill and glass of water.

“No jokes, please,” Lucy let out miserably as she sat up straight. Her eyes only half open and boobs full on display, I tried not to notice, but the were hard to ignore.

“Okay, okay. I am sorry,” I said while putting the pill in her mouth and setting the glass to her lips. She swallowed the pill easily and gulped down the rest of the water.

“Thank you,” She said as she closed her eyes.

“Your welcome, should I leave you alone?” I asked her.

“No, please no. Stay with me please,” She said as she opened her eyes and gestured to sit next to her. I walked around the bed, grabbed the blanket from the floor, threw it over Lucy, and laid down next to her. She let out a big sigh. “I am sorry Michael, for letting myself go last night. This was not how I planned it.” She grabbed my hand and gave me a weak look.

“No worries, please. It was interesting to have experienced it from the caregiver side,” I said to her as I patted her diaper. “Seems like you used this one well.”

“Thank you. Seems like you did a good job diapering me, first time?” 

“Yup, I'm pleased with the results, it seems like you didn’t leak.”

“Glad to hear that, how about you? Could you clean yourself easily? After your number two?”

“It took a couple of wet wipes and a shower, luckily no diaper rash!” I said proudly.

“Please, no yelling,” Lucy said as she covered her ears and closed her eyes. “Let’s just cuddle for a bit, until my hangover subdues a bit,”

“Don’t you want a change first?” I asked as she tried to find a comfortable position.

“No thanks, would you like to be the little or big spoon?” She asked.

“I will be the big spoon,” I said.

Her body was warm and soft as we cuddled, her diaper has turned a little bit cold, as did mine. That didn’t stop me from falling asleep again laying behind her, my hand resting on her belly.

Two hours later I woke up again, this time groggier than before. Lucy had already left the bed, she apparently tucked me in and had given me a pacifier that probably fell out of my mouth during my sleep.

I got out of bed, the diaper drooping down and hanging down my hips.

I walked out of Lucy’s bedroom and heard her whistling in the kitchen, I walked towards it and was hit with a delicious smell.

“What smells so good?” I asked Lucy, who had showered and was fully dressed, wearing dark blue jeans and a grey shirt. covered up in an apron

“Hi there, little pumpkin!” She said with great enthusiasm. Apparently her hangover was completely gone. I realized I was still only wearing a diaper and nothing else, a used diaper even! I figured our roles are back to normal.

“Euhm, Hi Mommy,” I said nervously.

“Don’t be shy, come, give mommy a hug,” mommy said as she finished with the batter and dusted her hands off on her apron. I waddled over to her and gave her a big hug.

“There is my sweet little boy again,” she said as he ruffled my hair and gave me a kiss on my nose.

“Good to see you up and running again Lu- euhm I mean, mommy,” I said with an awkward laugh. 

“And you too Mikey,” mommy said as she tightened her hug and then released me. Turning her attention back to the batter. “Why don’t you take a seat?” Mommy asked as he poured some batter in a waffle maker.

“Okay, but can’t I get a change first?” I asked as I put a hand on my diaper.

“After breakfast,” mommy said as she turned her attention back to me. “In the highchair you go,” she chirped as she patted my butt. I climbed in the high chair and mommy clicked the tray. “I hope you like my waffles, they are extra delicious,” she winked as she walked back to the waffle maker.

“What is it?” I asked as I tried to find a comfortable position to sit in.

“You tell me in a minute,” mommy said as she removed the waffle and put it on a plastic plate, putting syrup on it and giving it to me.

“Thank you,” I said as I grabbed the plastic fork and tried to cut a piece from the waffle.

Mommy chuckled, “here, let me help,” she said as she grabbed a knife and started cutting up my waffle.

“Thank you, euhm, can I also get a cup of coffee?” I asked shyly, hoping she would say yes.

“You already had two last night, didn’t you?” Mommy asked. I hoped she would have forgotten that bout now, especially because of all the wine she drank.

“Uhu,” I said softly, my eyes focused on my waffle.

“Good boy,” mommy said, ruffling my hair. “Because you told mommy the truth, you get one cup of coffee.”

While she was busy with the coffee and waffles I began eating mine, and discovered there was bacon in it. “This is really tasty mommy!” I yelled with a stuffed mouth, syrup was running from the corners of my mouth.

“And what is the secret ingredient?” Mommy asked while filling up a cup of coffee.

“Bwacon!” I said while stuffing my mouth.

“Slow down Mikey, or else you will choke,” mommy said as she put the cup of coffee in front of me. “And careful with this, and want you to wait a minute and hold it with two hands, understood?” I nodded while hasty chewing, trying to empty my mouth.

A couple more bites lter and my waffle was gone, I let out a slight burp and grabbed the cup in front of me, with two hands, as mommy was instructed. I took a tiny sip and set it down again. “Can I have another, mommy?” I asked her.

“Sure Mikey,” she said as she grabbed my plate.

She loaded my plate and hers and set them down. Everything was the same as the first, the syrup, the cutting up, and with bacon.

While I was enjoying my second waffle, I could see mommy was mulling over something. “What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“Thinking about last night, I am still very sorry Mike,” she said.

“Please, it’s okay, you deserve a day of now and then,” I said. “Like I said, it was interesting to care for you, even if it was for a short time.” Mommy’s face turned red.

“Well, yes, but did you really have to change me?” She asked guilty.

“Yes, as a father it was my duty to change your soaked diaper,” I said in a manly voice, trying to lighten the mood. It didn’t work.

“Mike, I am serious. I shouldn’t have drank the whole bottle. I am sorry for coming on to you that strong, very sorry,” she said looking me in the eye.

“Once again, no worries, please. We took care of it last night, there is no need to apologize any further,” I said, while reaching out my syrup covered hand, pulling it back just in time.

“But if you want to do something to make up for it, if that makes you feel better, I could think of something.”

Her face perked up, “sure, what is it?” She asked,

“Clean me up and a fresh diaper?” I asked while showing her my dirty hands and face, giving her a teeth filled smile.

“I think I can do that,” mommy said. “So is everything okay between us?” 

“It alway was mommy,” I said.

Mommy cleaned my face and hands and led the way to the nursery, helping me up the changing table and popping a pacifier between my lips.

“Let’s see what the damage is,” mommy said as she removed the tapes, still wearing the apron. I looked up at the ceiling, sucking away on my pacifier, letting my thoughts wonder. I got to say, my life sure got interesting in the last couple of weeks, action packed even, filled with emotions and new experiences.

Mommy cleaned my private area with a few wet wipes, the cold of it made me shiver a little bit. “Seems like you did a good job on cleaning yourself last night,” mommy commented as she inspected my crotch. I nodded but didn’t say anything.

Mommy laid down a diaper under my both and quickly taped. “Before you think about peeing on your mommy,” she said, patting my now diapered crotch.

She helped me down from the changing table and gestured for me to go to the play mat.

I sat down and inspected the toys laying in front of me. My castle from yesterday was still standing. I removed some block from the foundation and the castle quickly turned into a ruin.

“Mikey, before you start playing,” mommy said, as she knelt down next to me.

“Yes?” I mumbled behind the pacifier.

“I need to run some errands today,” mommy started. “Buying some little boy clothes and the like,” she said with a warm smile.

“I understand, should I leave and come back when you return?” I asked, already trying to stand up.

“Hold on!” Mommy said putting her hands on my shoulder and putting me down again on my diapered butt. “I have a different idea, if you are okay with it.”

“Okay?” I said, my distrust growing again, but trying to hold off on saying no.

“While I am away, doing the errands, do you want to stay here, in the nursery, diapered and all?” Mommy asked.

Feeling there is a catch I tried to play dumb. “By myself?”

“Well, no, of course not. You can’t leave a baby like you alone,” mommy said with a smile, booping my nose. I could feel she was trying to play it carefully.

“I guess you’re right,” I said, showing distrust in my voice.

“So, how about,” mommy started, stretching her words 

“How about what?” I asked, growing more impatience with the minute.

“How about a babysitter?” She let out bluntly.

I let the pacifier drop out of my mouth, dumbfounded by her suggestion.

“A babysitter?” I asked mommy.

• Like 7

Part 24

“Yes, a babysitter, just for a few hours,” mommy said calmly.

“A babysitter, for a few hours,” I repeated with a hint of suspicion in my voice.

“Yes Michael, please don’t worry and trust me,” mommy said. “Can you do that?”

“I trust you, and that is why I think I know who is going to do the babysitting,” I said with a little smile.

“Oh, do you now? Well smartypants, who is going to be your babysitter?” Mommy asked as she poked my diaper.

“It’s going to be Hannah of course!” I yelled out. “I mean, who else could it be?” Was my answer.

“Oh honey, I am sorry,” mommy said as she put a hand back on my shoulder. “Hannah was indeed the first one I thought of, and I called her this morning, but sadly she had to work today,” mommy finished. My mind started to wonder who else it could be. The only people who I knew that were into this, where Hannah and mommy.

“Okay,” I said calmly, trying not to show that I was a little distressed. “So who is going to show up and babysit me?” I asked, trying to sound genuine.

“An old friend of mine, who I met through a diaper forum,” mommy answered me, rubbing my shoulder lightly. “I trust this man completely, he’s trusting, caring, and a big goofball.”

“A man?” I was surprised, I didn’t see that coming at all. I took a couple deep breaths while mommy was staring at me, probably hoping that I wouldn’t freak out.

“Yes, a man, like I said, I trust him one hundred percent. He said he would love to babysit you for a couple of hours,” mommy answered. “If you’re not okay with this, please tell me, and I will call it off.” Mommy said reassuring me. I shouldn’t say no right away, so I mulled it over for a good few minutes.

“What’s his name?” I asked, trying to find out more about this guy who's going to be babysitting me.

“Dave,” mommy answered, short and simple.

“How old is Dave?”

“Pushing forty, but don’t remind him of that,” mommy chuckled.

“Does he have experience with euhm, baby boys?”

“Oh, sure!” Mommy said, happy that I didn’t outright refuse. “Plenty of experience, from baby boys to baby girls, and from what I have heard, even some first hand experience,” mommy whispered with a wink.

“Sounds good,” I said, still not completely convinced yet. “Anything else you can tell about him?”

“Let’s see,” mommy said as she started to sit down. “He has brown hair, slightly over six feet tall, likes to tickle, and a big hugger.” 

I nodded along as she listed things off, trying to think of something else to ask.

“How is Dave with punishments, and does he know our safe word?” 

“Hard question, he only punishes his babies if they are okay with it, so I guess it is up to you. He does know our safeword, just in case.”

“Okay, one more question,” I said, shyly looking down at my diaper.

“Yes?” Mommy asked, curious.

“Is he going to change my diaper? And touch my, my, well, you know.” I stammered out.

“If you’re in need of a change, of course,” mommy said gently. “Don’t worry, he is very gentle, and understands the situation.”

“And what is the situation?” I asked, looking up from my diaper and into her soft eyes.

“That you’re new to this, like, extremely new. He will always ask consent before he does anything,” mommy anwerserd, scooting in for a hug, sensing that I was going to do this.

“Even for looking at me?” I jokingly asked. Mommy started poking my sides.

“Seems like I have convinced you,” she kissed the top of my head.

“Uhu, I guess it will not be easy, but it is worth a try,” I sighed.

“Thank you for trusting me,” mommy said as she got up and straightened out her apron.

I nodded, not sure what to say, I turned my attention to the block in front of me.

“I will fetch you a bottle,” mommy said cheerfully. I started picking up some blocks, trying to think of some more questions to ask mommy.

After a few minutes mommy returned with a bottle filled with milk, I noticed she took her apron off. “Here you go Mikey,” mommy said as she handed me the bottle. 

“Thank you,” I said, but didn’t start sucking it immediately. “Can I ask you one more question?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“When does Dave arrive?”

“Any minute now,” mommy said as she looked at her phone.

“Ah, okay,” I said, a bit nervous.

“I will only be gone for a couple of hours,” mommy said as he knelt down again.

“I know, I am just nervous, I am going to be okay though,” I said.

“I am proud of you,” mommy said as she ruffled my hair.

With perfect timing, the doorbell rang and startled me.

“Do you want to come with me and great Dave by the door?” Mommy asked.

“I am gonna stay here, if you don’t mind,” I answered a bit numb.

“That’s okay Mikey,” she said with a kiss on my head. “I will introduce you to Dave in a few minutes,” she said as she stood up and walked out.

I could hear mommy and Dave talking in the hallway, slowly getting louder. I took a few sips from the bottle and picked up a block, my hand shaking a little.

“He is in the nursery, expecting you,” I could hear mommy say.

“Allright, let’s meet the little guy,” said a deep voice.

I turned around to face the door, that mommy left ajar. I let out a little trinkle into the diaper  and waited.

The door opened and mommy entered first, followed by Dave.

“Michael, this is Dave, Dave, this little guy is Michael,” mommy said, pointing to the both of us.

“Hey there little guy! How are you doing?” Dave said. He was taller than I expected, he must be at least 6’3! I looked up at him from my sitting position. He got a short brown beard, and was wearing dark blue jeans with a green shirt that was a little bit tight around his arms.

“Uh hi,” I answered meekly.

“Mike is a bit shy around new people,” mommy said.

“Ah, I understand. Not to worry Mike, we are going to have a lot of fun! And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me,” Dave said in a smooth voice.

“Uhu, I will,” I answered, looking down at his feet.

“I think you two are going to have a great time!” Mommy said as she clapped her hands together. “I think it will do Mikey good to have a male role model in this house,” mommy said as a joke. At Least I hoped it was a joke.

“I hope so too,” Dave said. It felt weird having two people standing over me, talking about me as if I were not here.

“Well, I will leave you too alone, be a good boy Mikey,” Mommy said as he bent down and ruffled my hair again. I started blushing, having a man witness me being treated like this felt uncomfortable.

“And you too Dave,” mommy said while she walked out of the door, leaving me and Dave alone in the nursery.

Dave sat next to me, admiring the castle I built. “Looks like you have done a good job setting up a castle,” Dave said.

“Uhu, but it is not finished yet,” I said in reply, hearing the front door close.

I grabbed the bottle again, but before I took a sip I set it back down again. Sucking on a bottle while another man was watching me was still a step too far for me.

“Go ahead Michael, I won’t judge,” Dave said, trying to comfort me.

I grabbed the bottle again and quickly took a few sips.

“Do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions?” Dave said.

I put the bottle down and wiped my mouth, “no, not at all,” I answered.

“”Thank you,” Dave said. “So how do you know Miss Harlow?”

“I am her next door neighbor,” I answered.

“Ah, I see. Knowing Harlow, she asked you for a few favors and next thing you know, you’re in her nursery wearing nothing but a diaper.”

“That’s the simplified story. I bet she told you everything.”

“Just that you’re new to this, and that you already messed a few diapers.”

“Hold on, there were only two!” I yelled, letting a tower fall down.

Dave chuckled, “allright, allright, just two then,” he replied. “So, did you meet anyone else in Miss Harlow’s care?” Dave continued.

“Just Hannah,” I answered, shifting my butt.

“I don’t think I have heard about her,” Dave replied, looking up at the ceiling.

“She is nice, just like Lucy,” I said, trying to build the tower up again.

“Good to hear, is she also a mommy?”

“No, a baby.”

“Just like you then,” Dave said. His words stung a bit. I know he was right, but to be called a baby by someone else other than Hannah and Lucy didn’t feel right.

“I guess. Can I ask you a question?” I asked Dave.

“Sure, go ahead Mike,” he said, leaning back.

“How do you know Lucy? I have heard something, but not the complete story.”

“We met each other through a abdl forum. At first we were just exchanging stories and experiences, later on we met in real life. You probably don’t believe it, but Miss Harlow even diapered me a couple of times,” Dave chuckled. 

“Did you also put a diaper on Lucy?” I asked.

“Just put her into one. I never changed or cleaned up after her.”

I nodded, pleased with his honesty, I could feel myself relaxing a bit more.

“I see, did, did you like it?”

“I did, still do, and before you ask. I don’t find it weird seeing you in just a diaper, to me, it just seems right. If you know what I mean.”

I nodded, I didn’t know what to say at that.

A silence fell into the room, broken by the fall of my tower again.

“Hey, do you feel cold?” Dave asked.

“A little bit,” I answered.

“So how about we get you dressed? You can’t sit here all day in just a diaper playing with your blocks.”

“But, Lucy only has girl clothes,” I said.

“Is that so?” Dave pondered. “Why don’t you and I search for the least girliest clothing item then?”

“Sounds like a good idea, there should be a onesie I fit in, if Lucy hasn't thrown it in the laundry again,” I replied, getting up on my feet.

“But first you need to finish the bottle. You need to drink all your milk, so you can grow big and strong,” Dave said, flexing his arm muscle and with a big grin on his face.

“Oh, okay,” I said while letting me fall down on my diapered butt. Dave got up and stretched.

“While you work on that bottle, I will search for that onesie you mentioned. What color does it have?”

“Dark blue,” I replied while picking up the bottle.

While Dave was searching for the onesie, I drank my bottle and emptied my bladder in the diaper. I prodded it with my finger. “Damn, almost full,” I said softly to myself.

Dave entered the room again with empty hands. “Sorry little one, seems like it’s too dirty to wear again,” Dave said.

“Too bad,” I said, trying to hide my disappointment.

“We’ll just have to find something else,” Dave shrugged as he walked towards the closet.

I drank the last few drops from the bottle and followed him.

He opened the closet “Wow, that is much more pink than I had expected,” Dave said surprised.

“Yup,” I said while standing next to him, feeling so much smaller now than when we were sitting. The fact that I was only wearing a diaper didn’t help either.

“You sure you don’t want to wear a dress?” Dave asked, grabbing a pink dress filled with ruffles.

“I am pretty sure,” I answered.

“Allright, you’re the boss,” He said while putting the dress back in the closet and continued his search. I wanted to ask if there wasn’t a plain shirt hanging in the closet, but I felt completely useless standing next to Dave while he did all the work.

“How about this one?” Dave asked as he removed something else from the closet.

It was a dark pink onesie with hearts all over. At Least it didn’t have ruffles or puffed sleeves.

“That’s fine,” I said, trying to get this over with.

“You sure? I can continue my quest, if that is what you want my liege,” Dave said with a deep bow.

“No, this is fine, you have done your best,” I said.

“This one has a zipper instead of buttons, so let’s have those feet in the leg holes,” Dave said. “Before I put this on you, do I have permission to check your diaper?” Dave asked.

“Euhm, sure,” I said, got off guard. “Thanks for asking.”

Dave unzipped the onesie and presented the leg holes to me. “You can lean on me if that makes it easier,” Dave said. I nodded, put my left hand on his shoulder and put my feet through it one by one. Dave tucked a bit on the onesie and then zipped it.

“I have to say, it fits perfectly, and you look adorable in it,” Dave said.

My cheeks started turning red again, “T-thanks,” I said.

“Don’t worry, it really does look good on you. Pink is really your color,” Dave said, trying to reassure me. Dave looked at his watch as I stretched the leg holes a bit.

“How about lunch?” Dave asked.

• Like 3
  • Veggeto changed the title to The Neighbor's Room

One think I'd like to ask is why doesn't Lucy talk to Dave like a baby?

The question Dave didn't ask is if he and Lucy were ever intermit with each other.

You know the kind of stories I'm talking about. Mommy puts a little drug in his

bottle and has to watch them do Mommy and Daddy things.

Have to say that I am disappointed in the last 2 chapters.  At the end of 22, you seemed ready to explore an issue that needs badly to be tackled in this forum, namely how men and women with adult feelings for one another integrate these feelings in an intimate and loving way into the kind of relationship that Lucy has been forging with Mike.  23 and 24 read like a detour because there is no set up for the character of Dave.   Structurally, it is never a good idea in fiction to introduce a new character this deep into a story unless that character is peripheral to the plot.  

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

One think I'd like to ask is why doesn't Lucy talk to Dave like a baby?

The question Dave didn't ask is if he and Lucy were ever intermit with each other.

You know the kind of stories I'm talking about. Mommy puts a little drug in his

bottle and has to watch them do Mommy and Daddy things.

At that moment Dave and Lucy were the adults in the room

They still have a big conversation to have, so who knows?

11 hours ago, Babypants said:

Have to say that I am disappointed in the last 2 chapters.  At the end of 22, you seemed ready to explore an issue that needs badly to be tackled in this forum, namely how men and women with adult feelings for one another integrate these feelings in an intimate and loving way into the kind of relationship that Lucy has been forging with Mike.  23 and 24 read like a detour because there is no set up for the character of Dave.   Structurally, it is never a good idea in fiction to introduce a new character this deep into a story unless that character is peripheral to the plot.  

Understandable, and thank you for your honesty.

I hope that with this Dave character, Mike will come more to know about Lucy.

Things that for this case Hannah doesn’t know, so I felt the need to introduce a new character that does know, and wants to talk about it.

Part 25

“Sure,” I replied, trying to get comfortable in my new onesie. Dave walked out of the room and I followed. 

“What did you have for breakfast,” Dave asked as we arrived in the kitchen.

“Waffles with bacon in it,” I replied.

“ah, so fruit and a sandwich it is then,” Dave said as he opened the fridge, and searched through it. I made my way to the highchair and climbed on it, clicking the tray shut.

“Already such a big boy,” Dave said as he grabbed some items from the fridge.

I still felt a little uncomfortable being alone with him in my state. Still I trusted Lucy on her judgement, and so far Dave was okay. Maybe, when he is finished preparing lunch for us I should ask more about Lucy, try to find out why she was single. Or if Dave and Lucy ever had a romantic relationship. Or would I be breaking the trust between me and Lucy? Last night she promised to talk about it today. My thoughts were interrupted by Dave putting a plastic plate in front of me, filled with cut up banana, apple, and a sandwich. Also cut up in little chunks.

“What were you thinking about, little guy?” Dave said.

“Oh-uh, nothing really,” I said while sliding the plate closer to me. 

“Really? Seemed to me you were deep in your thoughts,” He said, as he opened some cabinets, searching for something. I grabbed a piece of apple and put it in my mouth, chewing slowly.

“Hold on! don’t eat before I put a bib on you!” He yelled. Quickly turning around with a white bib. He walked over to me, “May I?” He asked, holding the bib in his hand.

I nodded while swallowing the apple down. Dave walked around and tied the bib loosely around my neck, his cold hand touching my neck and sending shivers down my spine. Dave didn’t seem to notice. He grabbed his plate from the counter and sat down next to me.

“So, what were you thinking about?” Dave asked. I didn’t know what to say, was there harm to ask Dave about Lucy? I grabbed another piece of apple while pondering over it. Dave kept silent, slowly chewing and enjoying his sandwich. I could always ask his side of the story, does that count ask talking behind someone’s back? After a while I made up my mind and broke the silence.

“I-I was wondering.. Did you and Lucy ever have a romantic relationship?” I blurted out. I could see it took Dave a bit of guard.

“Euhm, well. Sorry, I thought maybe you were thinking about dinosaurs and stuff,” Dave chuckled. “To answer your question, me and Miss Harlow went on a date once, at the very beginning. As you can see, it wasn’t a fruitful date, it was fun though”

“I thought so,” I nodded. 

“Why that question? Or do you have anything else on your mind? Regarding Miss Harlow.” Dave asked. I weighed my options.

“Why do you refer to Lucy as Miss Harlow?” I asked, grabbing a piece of banana.

“Since you’re her baby boy for now, and she’s your mom, it seemed right to call her by her last name, as a sort of roleplay,” Dave answered. “Now, hit me with the real question,” Dave said. “No more chit chat.”

Does he know? About last night? About the questions I asked Lucy? I decided to play dumb. 

“What do you mean?” I said, trying out my best dumb look.

“Come on, Michael, just us guys here,” Dave said, putting the rest of his sandwich down and folding his arms across his chest. “You probably wonder, just like I did years ago, why Miss Harlow is single,” He said, raising an eyebrow. “Am I right?”

“If you want to say it bluntly. I didn’t know if it was right of me to ask you, instead of Lucy. Afterall she did promise she would talk about it today,” I replied softly, playing with a piece of apple.

“Understood,” Dave nodded. “One thing you should know, is that you have to pry, and I mean really pry. I know from experience that works best.”

“Ah, I see,” I said. I don’t like to pry into people’s business. Usually I ask people once, if they want to talk, great! If they didn’t, that was fine too, I left it at that. “Won’t she get mad if I pry?”

“Only one way to figure that out,” Dave said. “The other thing is, she sees her charges as babies, and really cares for them, I bet you already know that.”

“She really does,” I agreed with Dave. I started munching on the sandwich. 

“Talking about adult stuff to her babies is hard for her. It’s one of the few rules she has for herself. To protect her, and her babies. You know, you’re a baby so you can forget about the problems of an adult. Am I right?” Dave asked, finishing his sandwich.

“Isn’t that the core of ABDL?” I asked Dave.

“For most I guess, not all,” He replied. “You can help her by not being a little baby when you want to talk to her,” Dave chuckled at his own little joke.

I thought it over for a bit, clearing my plate as I took the last bite of the sandwich.

“Anything more to help me?” I asked Dave.

“She likes tulips,” Dave said as he removed my bib, still clean of course, from my neck and removed the tray. I climbed down and thanked him. I still got a lot to think about.

We walked back to the nursery, “All right little guy, need a change?” Dave asked, looking at the changing table. I felt around my diaper.

“Should be good for another wetting,” I said.

“Mind If I check?” Dave asked.

“No thanks,” I said. “I think I know when it’s full.”

“Oh? When can babies tell when they need a diaper change?” Dave joked. I walked over to my castle and plopped down on my diapered butt. “Since yesterday,” I joked back.

“Ah, smartypants huh, well mastermind, why not show me how you build a proper castle?” Dave said as he sat down next to me. A silence fell into the room, occasionally broken by the blokes that were clacking together.

After ten minutes I broke the silence, “So you and Lucy, what did you do on your date?”

“Oh,” Dave said, surprised by my words. “Just your typical stuff, dinner, drinks, you know how it goes.” Dave said.

“So why didn’t it click? If you don’t mind me asking?” I asked.

“Good question, Lucy said there wasn't a spark between us. I guess It had something to do with all this,” Dave gestured around.

“You’re not into this?” I asked Dave.

“I am into diapers, but not the whole baby thing. Tried it once, it just didn’t feel right to me,” Dave answered.

“Ah, Lucy told me about that too,” I said.

“Seems like she gave you the whole introduction,” Dave chuckled.

“You can say that,” I chuckled.

The rest of the time was spent playing with the blocks and chatting with Dave, what he does for a living (also construction!) hobbies and past relationships.

I even allowed Dave to change me, which was not as weird as I expected to be, it did help that I had my eyes closed, and pictured it was Lucy.

From the nursery we heard the front door open and Lucy yelling “Hello? Mike? Dave?” she yelled. 

“Let’s go greet your mother,” Dave said as he got up. 

“Can I ask you something?” I asked as I got up and looked Dave in the eye.

“Yes?”

“Well, if you don’t mind, I just want to know what it is like. Can you carry me?” I asked, my cheeks blushing like never before.

“That, I can do! Up you go!” He bent down as his left arm went under my butt and his right arm under my armpit. He lifted me up without a hitch and rested me upon his hip.

“Well, how does this feel?” Dave asked.

“Weird, very weird, but kinda in a good way,” I answered.

“Let go meet your mom,” Dave said as he began walking. I felt a little uneasy being at this height, but had my faith in Dave, who I figured was at least three times stronger than I was.

In the living room we were greeted by mommy. “There is my little pumpkin!” Mommy said as she rummaged through a bag. “And who’s idea was this?” She said, gesturing towards me.

“That is all Mike,” Dave said.

“Really? I figured you two would get along, but not like this!” Mommy said.

Dave turned his attention back to me, “You’re getting quite heavy Mike,” He said as he put me down.

“Thanks Dave,” I said, standing there between two adults, wearing my pink onesie.

“Did you two have fun?” Mommy asked, directed towards Dave.

“Sure did,” Dave answered. “Lots of playing and talking. isn’t that right, little guy?” Dave asked me. 

“Yup,” I said. “Dave even changed me,”

“Is that so? seems like he did his job as a babysitter,” mommy said with a wink. Mommy returned her attention bag to the bags on the counter. “Are you staying for dinner, Dave?” Mommy asked as she put a few things away in the cabinets.

“Sadly no, got things to do at home,” Dave said, looking at me.

Dave bended down a bit to face me. “I am gonna give you a little help,” he whispered.

I stood there confused as Dave straightened himself and walked towards the door.

“Hope you both have a lovely day and evening,” Dave said, hand resting on the doorknob.

“Oh, before I forget, I think Mike wants to talk to you, something about last night,” Dave said, giving me a wink as he opened the door and walked out.

I stood there, too stumped to say anything, still looking at the door.

“Ah, I see you and Dave had lots to talk about,” mommy said as she folded the bags and put them away. This was what I was afraid of, I think Dave meant well, but this certainly didn’t help me. I wanted to approach Lucy on my own, in my own way. Now things got fast tracked, and I am not sure if I am going to like it. Mommy fixed a bottle of milk and walked over to me. 

“Shall we sit on the couch?” Mommy asked, with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

I didn’t say anything, didn’t nod, I just followed her to the couch and sat down on it.

“You drink and I talk, is that okay?” Mommy said as she gave me the bottle.

I took it and started slowly sucking, better take my time with this.

“First things first, I am hurt you talked to Dave about us, and you know in what context I mean that in,” mommy started. “Second, I promised, I was going to explain it to you, because I like to keep my word. Third, whatever he said, was in good faith, I know, but outdated. Did he tell you about our date?” Mommy asked me. I nodded with the bottle in my mouth.

“That was around six years ago. Many things can and did happen. I changed and have grown as a person, and I am sure you did too, as did Dave and Hannah,” Mommy explained. I nodded again.

“Thanks to therapy, and yes even mommies need some therapy every now and then,” she said with a chuckle. “I have learned how to have a healthy relationship with people, abdl, and non abdl, and most importantly, with myself.” A little silence fell, only the suckling sound could be heard. I didn’t dare to stop yet.

“These past few days weren’t easy for me, seeing you explore your abdl side, having your struggles with it and your emotions. I know that it wasn’t easy for you too, still you powered through it. I didn’t know why at first, like I said before, most people take it step by step. But then I began thinking, maybe you’re doing this for someone else? Not that that is the sole reason, I am sure you do like being treated like a baby, wet your diaper, and maybe even pooping in them. Maybe you’re also doing it for someone else? First I thought it was Hannah, that seemed obvious for me, both of you like to be baby’s. Acting like a brother and sister to each other. Then I started thinking, maybe that is all it was, just brother and sister.” She stopped talking, looking at me as if she expected me to talk. I almost had drained the entire bottle. “Am I right?” mommy asked. I let the bottle go from my lips.

“Almost, I did think about asking Hannah out sometime, but that was before I completely settled in here,” I said.

“I see, and what changed that?” Mommy asked.

“Well, these few days, you, mostly.” I said, feeling a bit warmer now.

“Mostly? what else?” She asked.

“Well, I changed, like you said before, we all change,” I said.

“And what changed the most about you?” Mommy asked. I didn’t know it until now, until mommy had asked the question.

“My feelings for you,” I admitted. Putting the bottle back in my mouth and started sucking it nervously.

“I see,” mommy said. “I have to say, although it feels like it is in an early stage, I do have feelings for you. Last night with you was fun! Even if I had a little bit too much to drink.”

A little? I thought to myself sucking the last few drops from the bottle.

“And, I love to explore these feelings with you. Even if we had this little bump on the road,” Mommy said, taking the bottle from me, and laid a hand on my knee.

“I am sorry about the bump,” I said. “you’re right, I was stupid to ask Dave, I should have waited for you to tell your story,” I said, laying my hand on top of hers. “And I would love to go exploring with you,” I said while looking her in the eye

“That’s great to hear,” mommy said with great enthusiasm. gesturing me to climb on top of her. Once we finally settled in we gave each other a big hug.

“There is just one tiny little thing,” mommy whispered in my ear.

“What is it?”

“Naughty babies need to be spanked, and you were very naughty,” Mommy said.

The spanking was hard, but if I am being honest I kinda liked it. My bottom was bright red when mommy was done spanking me.

“What do you say Mikey? Had enough?” Mommy said as she lightly tapped my butt, making me wince.

“Yes mommy, I am sorry,” I said, scooting off her lap and onto the couch, making me wince again when I sat down. “You really did a number on it,” I said, rubbing my thighs.

“Of course, or else the lesson will not sink in properly,” She said in a strict but motherly tone.

“So what now?” I asked mommy, not sure what to do. Do we continue with this right away or wait a few days and then pick it up again?

“How about,” She said, thinking out loud. “You take me out to dinner?” She asked, looking at me, her elbow leaning on the couch and her hand supporting her head.

“Dinner? Like a date? Like a date… date?” I asked, a bit blown away by her upfrontness. Not that it should surprise me, she has been upfront so long as I knew her.

“Yes, a date, like two grown adults. Or did you forget that you were one? Did I slap you that hard?” Mommy laughed. “I think it would be a good way to get to know each other better, don’t you think?”

“No, I am still a-an adult,” I stammered out. “I would love to!”

“Great!” Mommy said as she embraced me and hugged me tight. “Do you want to keep wearing that? Or rather your big boy clothes?” I looked down at my pink onesie.

“Well, if it isn't a problem for you, we can go out like this,” I joke, giving mommy a grin.

“Okidokie, let me grab a diaper bag and we are off!” Mommy sprung off from the couch.

“Wait!” I said with shock in my voice. “I was kidding!” I continued while mommy was standing over me.

“And so was I, Mikey,” she laughed and booped my nose. “Why don’t you go to your home and take a shower and shave?” she asked.

“Sounds good,” I said when I slid off the couch. “Do you know where my clothes are?” 

“Sure, still in the nursery I believe,” mommy said as she turned around, I followed.

In the nursery she opened the closet and pulled out my clothes. Mommy helped me with taking the diaper and onesie off and putting on my normal clothes.

“There’s Michael! Where have you been, you missed a lot of fun!” Lucy said as she pulled my shirt over my head.

“Did I now? I am sad that I missed it, but if you excuse me, I have to get ready for my date,” I said, playing along.

“Oh, really? Who is this lucky girl?” Lucy asked, fixing my hair.

“Don’t think you two have met yet, she just moved into the neighbourhood,” I said. Bending down to put the shoes on my feet.

“Let’s meet in an hour, is that okay?” I asked Lucy.

“That should be enough time for me to get ready. See you in an hour,” She said as she led me to the front door. 

At my house I quickly jumped into the shower and got rid of the stale pee smell and baby powder. I quickly shaved my stubble, luckily it didn’t grow so fast. I dried myself off and played with my hair a bit. Inspected my face on any missed hairs and shaved them.

“Good to go,” I winked to myself, feeling a little awkward.

I walked into my bedroom and opened my closet, I quickly pulled out a pair of light blue jeans, black t-shirt and a red flannel shirt. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted the box with my first diapers in it. I pulled the box out and sat down on my bed.

Crazy to think this was one of the things it started it all. Well, the really first thing was Lucy moving in next to me and introducing me to these. Feeling the fabric of the diaper.

“Should I wear one on our date?” I wondered to myself.

I quickly put it back in the box and let the box rest on the bed. No, tonight is adult time. For me and for Lucy. I put my black shoes on and walked down stairs. I looked at the clock to see I still got a good twenty minutes. I made myself a cup of coffee, sitting it out until it’s time to move. I checked my phone for any missed calls or messages. Just a few work related stuff and a group that celebrated someone’s birthday. I took the last sip from my mug and I put my phone in my pocket, like my keys and wallet. Did a quick check and stepped out of the front door and locked it.

I walked over to Lucy’s house. I was surprised by how relaxed I was, on any other first dates I had I was wrecked by my nerves, but now, nothing. Maybe it helped that we already talked a lot, plus the diapers of course.

I knocked on her door, it took Lucy a while to open it. 

“Hey, you’re about five minutes too early,” Lucy said as she opened it. She looked stunning, wearing a short sleeved black dress, black tights, and with red heels, giving her some height advantage over me. Her hair in a ponytail, it looked simple, but I bet it cost her some time.

“Sorry about that,” I chuckled. “I couldn’t contain myself any longer.”

“No need to apologize. I take it we are going with my car?” Lucy said as she looked at the street behind me.

“Totally forgot about it!” I said “I can fetch my car if you want?” I said, already on the way to my house.

“No need, we will take my car, I like to drive anyway,” Lucy said.

“Allright,” I said, walking back to her front door. “So you ready?”

“Yes, just my bag and we can go,” Lucy said as she spun around. She bends over and I could see she was wearing some padding under her dress and tights. I knew I should have worn something.

“I am ready!” She yelled as she walked back to me, closed the front door and locked it. 

I turned around to see Lucy’s car as she grabbed my butt.

“Ah, going commando huh? Interesting choice,” Lucy said with some mischief in her voice.

“If you change your mind later on, just let me now,” Lucy said as she patted her bag, giving me a wink.

• Like 3