LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Neighbor's Room

That was good. More of a fill in chapter but those are necessary for the story to and now we are ready for some more action. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Part 12

“Up you go Mikey, you get the highchair” Mommy said as she pointed at the big white highchair standing at the head of the table. I couldn’t remember if it was there before I fell asleep

“Mommy? Where do I sit?” Hannah asked, a bit concerned.

“Don’t worry sweetie, I got a booster seat for you.” Mommy answered sweetly.

Mommy helped Hannah in her seat first, fasten the straps of the booster seat and gave Hannah a kiss on Hannah’s head. “There you go sweety! Now let’s get Mikey in his chair.” Mommy said, directing her attention towards me.

“Up you go Mikey!” Mommy said while patting the seat of the highchair. 

I did as I was told and plumped my diapered butt in the chair. Mommy clicked the tray in place and gave me kiss on my head.

“Don’t you need to fasten me in too?” I asked while holding the straps in both hands.

“Only if you want to.” Mommy answered. I thought about it for a few seconds.

“I think i am good with just the tray.” I answered.

“I hope you are both hungry, because I made Hannah’s favorite!” Mommy said while bringing two plastic plates to the table. Hannah let out a enthoustic scream “Fish fingers!” Hannah clapped her hands. I couldn't believe how hungry I was, my mouth watered at the sight of my plate.

“Do you like fish fingers Mikey?” Hannah asked me. I nodded, focused on the plates in front of us. I reached out to grab mine. 

“Not so fat Mikey, first you need a bib!” Mommy said hastily while putting the plate out of my reach. I sat down with a slight pout on my face.

“Perhaps we should fasten you into your highchair.” Mommy chuckled while stepping behind me and tying a white bib around my neck.

“I think Mikey really likes fish fingers mommy.” Hannah said

“That may be, but Mikey still needs to wait until everyone of us is sitting down and has their plate.” Mommy said while putting an a pink bib around Hannah’s neck.

I looked down with shame at the tray. letting my fingers run over it. “I am sorry.” I said softly.

“It’s okay Mikey, I liked how happy you were at seeing your food.” Mommy said as she fixed her plate. Mommy said down and gave Hannah and I our plates.

“Alright! let’s dig in!” Mommy said. I looked at my plate, fish fingers, broccoli and fries. I saw Hannah eating away, picking up broccoli and fries in both hands. I decided to follow her example and grabbed a fry in one hand and broccoli in the other.

“Good boy, Mikey!” Mommy said after watching me take a few careful bites. 

Hannah cleaned her plate before I did, and proudly proclaiming so. 

“I am the fastest!” She said while holding up her plate with a big smile on her plate.

“Can I have dessert now Mommy?” Hannah asked, while setting her plate down.

“When we are all done eating Hannah.” Mommy said while looking at me. “Mikey is almost done.” She said while grabbing a piece of broccoli that has fallen of my plate, holding it in front of my lips. “Open up Mikey!” Mommy said with a sing-happy voice. I opened my mouth a little and mommy carefully pushed the broccoli in my mouth.

“That is a good boy.” Mommy said as she ruffled my hair. I felt my cheeks glowing as I slowly chewed my food. After a few minutes I cleared my plate.

“Can we get dessert?” Hannah said impatiently, looking at the empty plates.

“In a minute honey.” Mommy said as she cleared the table.

As mommy was busy in the kitchen I asked Hannah “What do you normally get for dessert?”

“Euhm, mostly ice cream, sometimes pudding. But if you’re naughty you won’t get any dessert!” Hannah answered, with a little bit of terror in her voice.

A few minutes later mommy arrived with three bowl filled with ice cream.

I looked at mine. It was filled with three different kinds, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry.

“Thank you mommy.” I said while lifting my plastic spoon. 

“You welcome Mikey.” Mommy answered. Hannah was already busy devouring her bowl. chocolate and strawberry was smeared all over her face and hands. Mommy let out  chuckle.

“Looks like someone could use a bath.” Mommy said with a smile on her face.

• Like 6

Part 13

Mommy first helped Hannah out of her booster seat. “Especially you, stinky butt.” Mommy said while she gave a few pats on Hannah’s filled diaper. “Run to the bathroom before you stink up the place.” Mommy instructed Hannah while she turned to help me out of the high chair. Mommy removed the tray but before I could slide of the high chair she stopped me.

“Not so fast Mikey, I need to check your diaper first.” Mommy said a bit serious.

She slid two fingers into the diaper near my crotch, poking around a bit and then removing them again. “Just as I thought, bone dry.” Mommy said.

“Isn’t that a good thing?” I asked since I was praised for keeping my diaper dry before.

“Sure is sweety, but since we are going to take a bath I thought maybe you should try to use your diaper.”

“Can’t I put this one back on when we are done?”

“We can, but I like to encourage people to use their diapers as much as possible.” She looked at me, waiting for a response. I nodded.

“Besides, Babies don’t hold up their pee pees and poops now do they?” Mommy said as she helped me out of the high chair. 

“What if I don’t have the urge to do both?” I asked. 

“I guess that is possible.” Mommy said while we both walked towards the bathroom. “That means more bottles for you.” Mommy chuckled.

In the bathroom Hannah had already begun to undress herself, she was almost done except for her diaper. 

“Look Mommy, I undressed myself!” She said gleefully, giving us both a big smile.

“Good Job Hannah!” Mommy clapped in her hands. “Could you help Mikey too?” Mommy said while she pointed at me. “I-I- Uh, I can do it myself.” I stammered.

“Nuhuh, You’re the little brother!” She said while tugging at the onesie I was wearing.

“Let your big sister help you Mikey.” Mommy said as she filled the bath with water.

I closed my eyes and let Hannah do the rest. It took her a good minute before the onesie passed my eyes and all that I was wearing was a diaper.

“Good job Hannah!” Mommy said while inspecting Hannah’s diaper.

“Phew, you sure did a number on this one Hannah.” Mommy said as she grabbed a changing mat from the corner. She spread it out “Lay down sweety.” 

“As for you mister,” Mommy sid while inspecting my diaper again, finding it still dry.

She undid the tapes and let the diaper fall on the floor. “It is straight to the tub.” Mommy said while giving me a light tap against my butt. I climbed in with mommy’s help and sat down.

Mommy didn’t fill the bathtub completely, the water submerged my legs and a bit of my tummy. She gave me few toys to play with as she turned towards Hannah, who was waiting for mommy on the changing mat.

After a quick changed Hannah joined me in the tub. Still embarrassed I tried to hide my penis with some toys.

“None of that Mikey” Mommy said while she wet a washcloth and washed my mouth.

Mommy was a bit rough with the cloth, but I knew that asking to wash myself would be met with a no, so I let it rest. After my face was clean mommy put soap on the cloth.

“Can lift you little butt for me Mikey?” Mommy asked. I complied, knowing what mommy was going to do. This time she rubbed the cloth softly against my bum and anus, I still whimpered a little bit in surprise. My cheeks went into overtime and turned redder than red.

“Good boy!” Mommy said “ You can sit your little bum down honey, time to do the front.”

I sat down again and closed my eyes, letting it all just happen. Mommy stroked the shaft of my penis  little bit, and tickle my balls with the washcloth. Mommy was only busy for a minute, but it seemed longer. When mommy was done, I slowly opened my eyes and saw that mommy was now cleaning Hannah. 

“There is a good girl!” Mommy said as she cleaned Hannah’s private area. Hannah even let out a small moan. But as quick mommy was with me, she was even quicker with Hannah.

When mommy was done she gave Hannah a kiss on her head, stood up and dried her hands. “You two be good for a few minutes.” Mommy said.

Mommy left the bathroom, Hannah was playing with a boat, lifting it up from the water and pushing it back down.

After a few minutes of swishing my hand back and forth, and boredom, Mommy got back into the bathroom. “Okay lovelies, time to dry and diaper you both up!” Mommy said happily

“And after that a movie?” Hannah asked pushing her boat away.

“Of course! But this time, why don’t we let Mikey pick the movie for tonight?”

• Like 3

Part 14

“But I want to choose,” Hannah said with a pout on her face, clearly not happy that I got to pick the movie. Mommy was drying Hannah off with the biggest blue towel I have ever seen “I really don’t mind if Hannah chooses, mommy,” I said, standing wet and naked across from them, waiting for my turn.

“That is very nice of you Mikey, but Hannah needs to learn how to share her screen time,” Mommy said while drying Hannah’s hair. “Besides, when it is her turn to pick, she always chooses Mulan,” 

“Does it have to be a disney movie?” I asked. Mommy was finished with Hannah and started drying my face. “Well, there is Pixar too,” Mommy said jokingly.

Mommy rubbed the towel on my chest. I looked at Hannah, who was now silently looking at the ground. “If it makes Hannah happy we can watch Mulan,” I said trying to cheer Hannah up.

“That is very nice of you Mike, but Mulan is out of the question.” Mommy said sternly. I wondered why mommy was so hard on Hannah, it didn’t seem like that big of a deal to me.

I tried to think of another movie. It has been a long time ago since I watched an animated movie. 

While I was deep in my thoughts trying to think of a movie, mommy went on her knees and quickly dried my crotch and butt, and swiftly moved on to my feet and toes, tickling me a little bit.

“Aha, seems like Mikey is a bit ticklish. That’s good to know,” Mommy said with a smirk. My face felt like a light bulb.

Mommy finished drying me of and stood up “Okay little darlings, let's walk to the nursery,” She said while grabbing our hands, leading the way. I looked over at Hannah to see her still pouting and focusing on the ground.

In the nursery mommy instructed me to climb on the changing table, while Hannah slowly moved towards her toy chest and grabbing a little toy horse from it.

“Just a minute Mikey,” mommy said. She moved over to Hannah and knelt down.

Mommy and Hannah were talking softly, I couldn’t really make out what they were saying.

But it seemed to be all good again, Hannah’s pouting face was gone and mommy gave a kiss on her head before she walked back to me.

“Allright little mister, time to get you back in a diaper before you make pee pees and poopies all over the place,” mommy said as she slowly pushed me down on the changing mat. 

As I was laying down and mommy grabbed some supplies, I tried to think of movie to watch.

I looked at Hannah, silently playing with the horse, and I knew what movie we are going to watch.

“Mommy?” I asked her.

“Yes Mikey?” Mommy said as she tapped my butt, telling me to lift it, an she slid a diaper under me. I plopped back on it. “Can we watch Hercules?” I asked as mommy powdered my crotch.

“Sure we can! Why do you want to watch Hercules Mikey?” Mommy asked while tapping the diaper snugly on me.

“Because I like the horse, and it has that goat man, he is funny!” I said, climbing down with her help.

Hannah jumped up from her play mat. “The horse is called Pegasus!” Hannah said with excitement. Mommy gave me a pacifier and motioned towards the playing mat. “go play with your toys for a few minutes dear.” Mommy said as she helped Hannah up the changing table. “What do you say Hannah, is it already time for your night diaper?” Mommy coed. 

Hannah giggled a bit, but didn’t gave mommy an answer, probably a thing they always do.

After a few minutes of stacking up blocks and destroying the tower Hannah was ready.

“What do you think Mikey? do you want one too?” Mommy said as she pointed at Hannah’s huge diaper. 

“Wow!” I yelled, letting the pacifier fall on the floor. “That diaper is big!” I continued, pointed my finger at Hannah’s diaper.

“Can she even walk in that?”

“Uhu, but crawling is easier in this,” Hannah answered as she lightly slapped the front of her diaper.

“This is the biggest diaper I have here, put a few stuffers in there, and you got this,” Mommy smiled.

“Do I have to wear that?” I asked, trying to hide my curiosity. 

“Only for the night, but since you didn’t do a number one or two yet in the last couple of hours I will put you in later.” Mommy said as she helped Hannah off the changing table and popping a pacifier in her mouth. I frowned a bit when mommy said number two.

“Hannah, why don’t you grab your stuffie and pick one out for Mikey too,” mommy said.

“Owkay,” Hannah said, letting herself fall down on her knees and crawling over to the crib, where we left our pingu and bear. Hannah grabbed them, one in each of her hands and clumsy crawled back and handed me my bear. “There you go Mikey,” 

“Thank you Hannah,” I said, while hugging my bear. I didn’t know why I did that, it just felt right.

“Aawh, look at you two, such good brother and sister for each other,” Mommy said while she grabbed the pacifier of the floor and cleaned it. I noticed Hannah blushing at that remark.

Mommy popped the pacifier back in my mouth and gave it a light tap.

“Who is ready for Hercules?” Mommy asked as she took on a superhero pose.

“Me! Me! Me!” Hannah and I screamed.

• Like 3

Part 15

Mommy lead the way to the living room, Hannah crawled right behind her and I followed her example. Hannah’s butt looked huge as it swayed left and right. As I looked at Hannah’s behind, almost hypnotized by it, I wondered why mommy didn’t bother to put a few clothes on us.

In the living room mommy instructed us to hop on the couch and settle in. The couch was huge were Hannah and I were sitting, our feet didn’t even reach the edge! As I was bewildered by the big couch, mommy grabbed the biggest blanket I have seen from the closet!

“What do you two think? Can the both of you share a blanket?” Mommy asked as she unfolded the blanket.

“I can!” Hannah said, putting an arm up.

Mommy smiled as she threw the blanket over us, covering us completely. We both let out a few giggles and uncovered our heads. 

“I will put on the movie in a few minutes. I bet Mikey likes to have snacks during it,” mommy said

“Me too, mommy!” Hannah pouted.

“Just teasing dear,” mommy winked and walked away towards the kitchen.

After a few minutes of silence, apart from the suckling sounds Hannah and I were making, I broke the silence. I removed my pacifier, “I’m sorry we aren’t going to watch Mulan,” I said. Plopping the pacifier back in.

“It’s owkay,” Hannah said, wiggling her toes, as if she was deep in thought.

She removed her pacifier, “sometimes I act like a bratty child because I like it. I like it when mommy is stern with me,” Hannah said.

“Why?” I asked.

“I want both sides of being a little girl, good and bad. I like to feel naughty, and being put in a corner.” Hannah said with a little evil smile on her face.

“I guess,” I said, not really understanding her. “Do you also like spankings?”

“Uhu! but not too hard.”

“Does mommy give you spankings?”

“Yup, only when I am a really bad girl,” Hannah said with her smile getting bigger. “How about you Mikey? Do you like spankings?”

I never really thought about it. Come to think of it, I never even had one. 

“I don’t know,” I answered awkwardly.

“Maybe you can ask mommy to give you one,” Hannah said.

Our conversation was interrupted by mommy who entered the room with two big bags of chips and popcorn, and two big bottles.

“What’s in the bottles?” I asked mommy. It wasn’t water, it was too dark for that, and it wasn’t milk.

“Why don’t you take a sip and find out,” Mommy said as she gave the bottle to me.

I took a careful sip from it and discovered it was apple juice. 

Mommy settle in next to Hannah in the corner, the blanket we had was big, but sadly not big enough to fit three people.

Mommy opened up the netflix app on her tv “Is everybody ready? Nobody needs to use the restroom?” Mommy asked jokingly. I checked my bladder and could feel there was little bit of pressure. I slowly released it in my diaper, feeling the warmth spread around my crotch and my diaper absorbing it all quickly. I was concentrating to push the last few drops out while the first song of the movie began. 

“Good job Mikey,” I heard mommy say. I looked at her a bit surprised, how did she know?

“Silly Mikey, of course I know the look babies make when they pee,” mommy answered, as if she could read my thoughts. I blushed a bit and tried to focus on the movie, while taking  few sips at the time from my bottle.

“Look Mikey! It’s baby Hercules!” Hannah pointed out with her mouth full of popcorn.

“And baby Pegasus!” I said when Zeus made Pegasus from a cloud.

Mommy ruffled our heads, “and here I got two babies too!” She said.

We all laughed and had a good time watching the movie.

Half way through the movie, and my bottle almost empty, I felt the first cramp hit my bowels.

luckily it was a tiny one, but still enough to give me discomfort for a few seconds.

I looked at mommy from the corner of my eye, to see if she had noticed anything. She was still watching the movie, occasionally grabbing a hand of chips. I was glad she didn’t noticed, and hoped to keep it that way, at least until I could go on a toilet and release my bowels.

Mommy pause the movie right before Hercules took on the hydra monster. “How about a refill huh?” Mommy asked. I looked at my bottle which was almost empty an over at Hannah’s, who had drained it almost in an instant when she got it.

“More please,” Hannah said as she gave her bottle to mommy. Mommy looked over at me.

“How about you Mikey?” She said with a raised eyebrow. I thought about it for a second. More apple juice would probably make the cramps worse.

“Can I get water?” I asked, hoping that would be okay.

“Sure thing sweety,” mommy chirped.

After a few minutes mommy returned with our bottles “There you go sweeties, now excuse mommy for a minute while she uses the big girl potty,” she winked and made her way.

As if it was a pavlovian reaction I let out a little squirt in my diaper.

“How soaked are you, Mikey?” Hannah asked. I prodded my diaper for a bit with my fingers.

“I think I am good for the rest of the movie,” I said. “How about you?”

“I don’t know!” She said with a smile on her face.

Mommy returned from the restroom and plopped down next to Hannah.

“Allright! Shall we resume the movie and see if Hercules can defeat the monster?” Mommy asked with a suspenseful voice as she pushed play.

Hercules did defeat the monster and got the girl Meg back.

After the movie was done Hannah was already half asleep. I let out a big yawn myself. I felt another cramp hit my bowels, I tried to ignore it but this one was bigger than before.

Luckily after a few minutes it passed away again.

“I think someone is ready for bed,” mommy said as she stood up and stretched.

Hannah let herself slide down the couch and crawled sleepish towards the nursery. 

I took the last few sips of my water and followed her. 

In the nursery mommy checked Hannah’s diaper, “you’re still good to go. Let’s get you in a onesie and then straight to bed young lady.” mommy said as she searched the closet. Mommy grabbed a bright pink onesie from the closet, with ruffles around the armpits and legs. She quickly dressed Hannah and tucked her in.

“Now for you mister,” mommy said softly as she checked my diaper. “Seems like you made good use of this one!” she lightly clapped her hands. I felt a little bit proud of myself.

Mommy moved closer to me, her mouth next to my ear.

“Do you want to make another present for mommy?” She said, with mischief in her voice.

• Like 4

Part 15

Mommy lead the way to the living room, Hannah crawled right behind her and I followed her example. Hannah’s butt looked huge as it swayed left and right. As I looked at Hannah’s behind, almost hypnotized by it, I wondered why mommy didn’t bother to put a few clothes on us.
In the living room mommy instructed us to hop on the couch and settle in. The couch was huge were Hannah and I were sitting, our feet didn’t even reach the edge! As I was bewildered by the big couch, mommy grabbed the biggest blanket I have seen from the closet!
“What do you two think? Can the both of you share a blanket?” Mommy asked as she unfolded the blanket.
“I can!” Hannah said, putting an arm up.
Mommy smiled as she threw the blanket over us, covering us completely. We both let out a few giggles and uncovered our heads. 
“I will put on the movie in a few minutes. I bet Mikey likes to have snacks during it,” mommy said
“Me too, mommy!” Hannah pouted.
“Just teasing dear,” mommy winked and walked away towards the kitchen.
After a few minutes of silence, apart from the suckling sounds Hannah and I were making, I broke the silence. I removed my pacifier, “I’m sorry we aren’t going to watch Mulan,” I said. Plopping the pacifier back in.
“It’s owkay,” Hannah said, wiggling her toes, as if she was deep in thought.
She removed her pacifier, “sometimes I act like a bratty child because I like it. I like it when mommy is stern with me,” Hannah said.
“Why?” I asked.
“I want both sides of being a little girl, good and bad. I like to feel naughty, and being put in a corner.” Hannah said with a little evil smile on her face.
“I guess,” I said, not really understanding her. “Do you also like spankings?”
“Uhu! but not too hard.”
“Does mommy give you spankings?”
“Yup, only when I am a really bad girl,” Hannah said with her smile getting bigger. “How about you Mikey? Do you like spankings?”
I never really thought about it. Come to think of it, I never even had one. 
“I don’t know,” I answered awkwardly.
“Maybe you can ask mommy to give you one,” Hannah said.
Our conversation was interrupted by mommy who entered the room with two big bags of chips and popcorn, and two big bottles.
“What’s in the bottles?” I asked mommy. It wasn’t water, it was too dark for that, and it wasn’t milk.
“Why don’t you take a sip and find out,” Mommy said as she gave the bottle to me.
I took a careful sip from it and discovered it was apple juice. 
Mommy settle in next to Hannah in the corner, the blanket we had was big, but sadly not big enough to fit three people.

Mommy opened up the netflix app on her tv “Is everybody ready? Nobody needs to use the restroom?” Mommy asked jokingly. I checked my bladder and could feel there was little bit of pressure. I slowly released it in my diaper, feeling the warmth spread around my crotch and my diaper absorbing it all quickly. I was concentrating to push the last few drops out while the first song of the movie began. 
“Good job Mikey,” I heard mommy say. I looked at her a bit surprised, how did she know?
“Silly Mikey, of course I know the look babies make when they pee,” mommy answered, as if she could read my thoughts. I blushed a bit and tried to focus on the movie, while taking  few sips at the time from my bottle.
“Look Mikey! It’s baby Hercules!” Hannah pointed out with her mouth full of popcorn.
“And baby Pegasus!” I said when Zeus made Pegasus from a cloud.
Mommy ruffled our heads, “and here I got two babies too!” She said.
We all laughed and had a good time watching the movie.

Half way through the movie, and my bottle almost empty, I felt the first cramp hit my bowels.
luckily it was a tiny one, but still enough to give me discomfort for a few seconds.
I looked at mommy from the corner of my eye, to see if she had noticed anything. She was still watching the movie, occasionally grabbing a hand of chips. I was glad she didn’t noticed, and hoped to keep it that way, at least until I could go on a toilet and release my bowels.
Mommy pause the movie right before Hercules took on the hydra monster. “How about a refill huh?” Mommy asked. I looked at my bottle which was almost empty an over at Hannah’s, who had drained it almost in an instant when she got it.
“More please,” Hannah said as she gave her bottle to mommy. Mommy looked over at me.
“How about you Mikey?” She said with a raised eyebrow. I thought about it for a second. More apple juice would probably make the cramps worse.
“Can I get water?” I asked, hoping that would be okay.
“Sure thing sweety,” mommy chirped.

After a few minutes mommy returned with our bottles “There you go sweeties, now excuse mommy for a minute while she uses the big girl potty,” she winked and made her way.
As if it was a pavlovian reaction I let out a little squirt in my diaper.
“How soaked are you, Mikey?” Hannah asked. I prodded my diaper for a bit with my fingers.
“I think I am good for the rest of the movie,” I said. “How about you?”
“I don’t know!” She said with a smile on her face.

Mommy returned from the restroom and plopped down next to Hannah.
“Allright! Shall we resume the movie and see if Hercules can defeat the monster?” Mommy asked with a suspenseful voice as she pushed play.
Hercules did defeat the monster and got the girl Meg back.
After the movie was done Hannah was already half asleep. I let out a big yawn myself. I felt another cramp hit my bowels, I tried to ignore it but this one was bigger than before.
Luckily after a few minutes it passed away again.
“I think someone is ready for bed,” mommy said as she stood up and stretched.
Hannah let herself slide down the couch and crawled sleepish towards the nursery. 
I took the last few sips of my water and followed her. 
In the nursery mommy checked Hannah’s diaper, “you’re still good to go. Let’s get you in a onesie and then straight to bed young lady.” mommy said as she searched the closet. Mommy grabbed a bright pink onesie from the closet, with ruffles around the armpits and legs. She quickly dressed Hannah and tucked her in.
“Now for you mister,” mommy said softly as she checked my diaper. “Seems like you made good use of this one!” she lightly clapped her hands. I felt a little bit proud of myself.
Mommy moved closer to me, her mouth next to my ear.
“Do you want to make another present for mommy?” She said, with mischief in her voice.

Sadistic mommy!!

Part 16

“But I-” I wanted to protest but was stopped before I could finish my sentence.

Mommy put her finger to her lips “We don’t want to wake up Hannah, now do we,” She said. I nodded. “Let’s go back to the living room,” 

In the living room mommy motioned me to get on the couch. 

“Okay, so about this whole pooping in my diapers thing,” I started.

“Can it wait a minute Mikey? I will grab a drink for us both,” Mommy said sweetly.

“Uh, sure,” I said but mommy didn’t wait for my answer.

Another cramp hit me, this one was a bit softer but stayed longer, It was still going on when mommy returned with a glass of wine in one hand and a bottle in the other.

“Looks like someone is working hard on mommy’s present,” mommy said as she gave me the bottle and sat down next to me.

“So, Michael. Why don’t you want to poop in your diaper?” She said with a very calm voice I didn’t expect. “Uh, well...” I tried to collect my thoughts on why I didn’t want to crap in a diaper. Nothing really came to me, so I said the only thing everyone knew about poop.

“Because it is gross?” I said uncertain.

“When is the last time you pooped in a diaper?” 

“I guess when I was two, maybe three?”

“Do you remember anything about it?”

I thought about it, fumbling with my bottle and took a sip. “Euhm, this taste a little different, what’s in it?” I knew it was vodka with lemonade. I wondered why she gave me alcohol, but more important, I tried to steer the conversation in a different direction.

“It’s vodka, but I think you already know that, don’t you?” Mommy said as she booped my nose. 

“Why did you give me alcohol? isn’t the whole point of doing this,” I said as I pointed at my wet diaper, “to not do adult things?” 

“You are right, the reason I gave you alcohol is that we are now having a conversation as adults, not as a mommy and her baby.” She explained.

“Oh,” was all I could muster while inspecting my bottle and taking another sip.

“Besides, you did pretty well today, so you deserve a little treat,” She smiled.

“So? do you remember your last poopy diaper?” So far for steering the conversation elsewhere I thought to myself.

“No, I don’t think I do,” I answered.

“How about messy pants? Have you ever accidentally pooped in your pants?” I was a bit flustered by that question, I decided to answer her truthfully.

“Also no, I did pee my pants a few times however,” I said.

“Aha,” mommy said as if she had made a big discovery. “And what feels better? Wet pants or a wet diaper?” 

“Diaper, pants cool off too quickly.”

“Did you wet your pants on purpose?”

“What? No of course not! Why would I do that?”

“Could be, some people are into that,” Mommy said as she poked my diaper. I blushed and took another sip from my bottle to keep my mouth shut. A light cramp hit me again.

“Poor boy,” She said as she rubbed my shoulder lightly. “It is okay,” She said as she pulled me in for a hug. “It’s all okay, I will change you right away. I promise,” She said softly.

Another cramp hit me, this one a bit bigger then before. 

“Do I really have to? Can’t I just go on a toilet?” I asked.

“Just this one time, okay? For me? After that you can sit on as many toilets as you want,” mommy said. I pondered on it for a few minutes, weighing my options and taking a few sips from my bottle,

“The change better be record breaking quick,” I said with a little smile.

“I promise!” Mommy said as she held her hand next to her head, as if she is swearing an oath. Suddenly mommy stood up and started to remove her sweater. I looked bewildered at her. I thought we agreed on me pooping in a diaper, not me being breastfed again.

“Mommy? What are you doing?” I asked her.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I have a tiny idea myself,” She said as she remove her pants.

“May I know that idea?” I asked trying not to look at mommy's she removed her underwear.

“Don’t be shy.” Mommy said, “my idea is, that you’re gonna lie on top of me.” She said with a gleeful smile. “If that is okay with you?” She said, suddenly realizing she moved to quick.

“Sorry Mikey, my idea was for you to lie on top of me and, well, poop in your diapers.” 

“Can’t I just go in private behind the couch or something?” I asked as another cramp hit me. I grunted a bit this time.

“Give it a try?” Mommy asked.

“I have been giving a lot a few tries these days, so what is one more,” I said.

“I know, and you have been really really good about all of this, I am really proud of you Mike,” Mommy said as she hugged me tightly.

“Not so tight, or else I crap my diaper right here,” I said jokingly. 

“Not that fast!” Mommy chuckled as she laid down and motioned for me to climb on top of her.

It took a few minutes to find a comfortable position for us both, but we succeeded. Me with my head right under her chin an my legs on the outside of her body. I could hear mommy’s heartbeat, It soothed me.

“Alright baby, whenever you're ready,” mommy said as she pushed a pacifier in my mouth. 

I started pushing.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 17

“There is my good boy!” Mommy said with great enthusiasm. “Push all the poopies out!”

I pushed a little harder, the mush started coming out of me and filling the diaper.

I let out a little moan, after holding it in for so long it felt good to empty my bowels, even if it was in a diaper.

“Isn’t that better already?” Mommy asked, petting my head. I nodded slightly.

After a few minutes I pushed the last bit into my diaper, I let out a big sigh and let myself go limp. 

“I guess my little boy is all done, isn’t he?” Mommy said, giving me a kiss on top of my head.

“I am,” I said, lifting my head up to look mommy in the eye. “So how about that record breaking change?” I said.

“Will do! Let me grab some supplies from the nursery and I will get you all cleaned up!” Mommy said while slowly sliding me off her. I felt the warm mush spreading across my butt, and the smell hitting my nose. I have never felt so gross as for this moment, did Hannah really like this? Sitting in your own mush for hours. Still, I am glad I don’t have to clean this mess up. I removed the pacifier and let out a little sigh, hoping to be in a clean diaper soon.

Mommy returned from the nursery with a diaper in one hand and in the other, wipes and powder. “Okidoki, lie down for me Mikey,” Mommy said, I complied.

Mommy ripped the tapes off my diaper and unfolded the front. “Phew, somebody knows how to make a messy diaper,” Mommy said as she wrinkled her nose.

“All right, here we go,” Mommy said as she cracked her knuckles and prepared a few wipes. 

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. 

Mommy first quickly cleaned the front, I felt my penis getting a little harder thanks to mommy’s gentle touch.

“And I thought you didn’t like messy diapers,” mommy teased and tapped my leg.

I lifted them up and with lots and lots of wipes mommy cleaned my butt.

After a few minutes and lots of powder, mommy tapped my diaper shut. I opened my eyes again and saw mommy smirking a bit. “So, how was that for a fast diaper change huh?” Mommy asked while she patted my diaper.

“I think it could be just a bit faster, but still pretty good,” I said jokingly.

“Okay little joker, how about we get your diapered bum to bed?” Mommy asked, standing up and reaching for my hand, I took her hand and let her lead me. my diaper felt twice as thick as the last one, it made walking harder.

“What wrong Mikey?” Mommy asked, “something wrong with your diaper?”

“Why is this diaper twice as thick as the last one?” I asked her, looking at her with puzzling eyes.

“That is your night time diaper sweetie. It will handle all your wettings for the night, and poopies of course,” mommy said with a wink. 

“Makes sense, but I am not pooping again while I am here,” I said, a bit sternly.

“Alright, alright, little man, time for bed, before you are getting grumpier,” mommy said as she pushed me into the nursery.

Before I could say anything mommy pushed a pacifier into my mouth and held a finger against her lips, instructing me to be silent. I looked over at the crib to see Hannah stirring in bed. I nodded and tried to be as silent as possible.

I followed mommy to the closet who was rummaging in it. “Ah there it is,” mommy said softly.

She pulled out a long pink shirt from the back of the closet. “This will do for tonight.”

“Arms up little one,” mommy whispered as she held the shirt over my head. I put my arms up and closed my eyes, I felt the soft fabric slide down my face. My head reappeared above the collar and I let out a big yawn. “Somebody must be very tired after a big day,” mommy whispered as she helped me get into the crib. “There you go,” Mommy said as she kissed my forehead. “Don’t sleep yet, okay?” I nodded, still sucking my pacifier.

Mommy left the nursery and I turned to look at Hannah who was sleeping peacefully, her pacifier laying beside her. I picked it up and carefully placed it back into her mouth.

Hannah started suckling it soflty, letting out a little moan. I could also hear a little hissing sound, puzzled as I was trying to find the source. I quickly found out it was Hannah wetting her diaper in her sleep. “So, she really does need diapers,” I said to myself.

Mommy walked into the nursery again, this time with a big bottle filled with milk.

“Don’t drink from it yet, it needs to cool down,” Mommy ai as she placed the bottle next to the crib. “are you going to be okay for the night?” Mommy asked. I was a bit taken aback by her question, what did she mean by that? I already took a nap in the crib next to Hannah, what’s the difference? “Uh, I guess,” I answered her. “Good, If you need anything, you can call me,” she said as she pointed at the baby monitor.

“Be a good baby boy and go right to sleep after your bottle,” mommy said.

“Okay mommy, good night.”

“Sleep tight, Mikey,” Mommy blows me a kiss, closing the door. 

There was still light from the night light hanging in the corner, luckily not too bright.

I suckled on my bottle of milk, slowly slurping it all in, I could hear Hannah snoring lightly.

What a day it had been, from the first diapering to messing one completely.

A day with lots of first I thought to myself. I let the empty bottle drop on the mattress and turned around to face Hannah. “Allright, time to join you in dreamland,” I said softly as I closed my eyes.

• Like 6

Part 17

“There is my good boy!” Mommy said with great enthusiasm. “Push all the poopies out!”
I pushed a little harder, the mush started coming out of me and filling the diaper.
I let out a little moan, after holding it in for so long it felt good to empty my bowels, even if it was in a diaper.
“Isn’t that better already?” Mommy asked, petting my head. I nodded slightly.
After a few minutes I pushed the last bit into my diaper, I let out a big sigh and let myself go limp. 
“I guess my little boy is all done, isn’t he?” Mommy said, giving me a kiss on top of my head.
“I am,” I said, lifting my head up to look mommy in the eye. “So how about that record breaking change?” I said.
“Will do! Let me grab some supplies from the nursery and I will get you all cleaned up!” Mommy said while slowly sliding me off her. I felt the warm mush spreading across my butt, and the smell hitting my nose. I have never felt so gross as for this moment, did Hannah really like this? Sitting in your own mush for hours. Still, I am glad I don’t have to clean this mess up. I removed the pacifier and let out a little sigh, hoping to be in a clean diaper soon.
Mommy returned from the nursery with a diaper in one hand and in the other, wipes and powder. “Okidoki, lie down for me Mikey,” Mommy said, I complied.
Mommy ripped the tapes off my diaper and unfolded the front. “Phew, somebody knows how to make a messy diaper,” Mommy said as she wrinkled her nose.
“All right, here we go,” Mommy said as she cracked her knuckles and prepared a few wipes. 
I closed my eyes and tried to relax. 
Mommy first quickly cleaned the front, I felt my penis getting a little harder thanks to mommy’s gentle touch.
“And I thought you didn’t like messy diapers,” mommy teased and tapped my leg.
I lifted them up and with lots and lots of wipes mommy cleaned my butt.
After a few minutes and lots of powder, mommy tapped my diaper shut. I opened my eyes again and saw mommy smirking a bit. “So, how was that for a fast diaper change huh?” Mommy asked while she patted my diaper.
“I think it could be just a bit faster, but still pretty good,” I said jokingly.
“Okay little joker, how about we get your diapered bum to bed?” Mommy asked, standing up and reaching for my hand, I took her hand and let her lead me. my diaper felt twice as thick as the last one, it made walking harder.
“What wrong Mikey?” Mommy asked, “something wrong with your diaper?”
“Why is this diaper twice as thick as the last one?” I asked her, looking at her with puzzling eyes.
“That is your night time diaper sweetie. It will handle all your wettings for the night, and poopies of course,” mommy said with a wink. 
“Makes sense, but I am not pooping again while I am here,” I said, a bit sternly.
“Alright, alright, little man, time for bed, before you are getting grumpier,” mommy said as she pushed me into the nursery.
Before I could say anything mommy pushed a pacifier into my mouth and held a finger against her lips, instructing me to be silent. I looked over at the crib to see Hannah stirring in bed. I nodded and tried to be as silent as possible.
I followed mommy to the closet who was rummaging in it. “Ah there it is,” mommy said softly.
She pulled out a long pink shirt from the back of the closet. “This will do for tonight.”
“Arms up little one,” mommy whispered as she held the shirt over my head. I put my arms up and closed my eyes, I felt the soft fabric slide down my face. My head reappeared above the collar and I let out a big yawn. “Somebody must be very tired after a big day,” mommy whispered as she helped me get into the crib. “There you go,” Mommy said as she kissed my forehead. “Don’t sleep yet, okay?” I nodded, still sucking my pacifier.

Mommy left the nursery and I turned to look at Hannah who was sleeping peacefully, her pacifier laying beside her. I picked it up and carefully placed it back into her mouth.
Hannah started suckling it soflty, letting out a little moan. I could also hear a little hissing sound, puzzled as I was trying to find the source. I quickly found out it was Hannah wetting her diaper in her sleep. “So, she really does need diapers,” I said to myself.
Mommy walked into the nursery again, this time with a big bottle filled with milk.
“Don’t drink from it yet, it needs to cool down,” Mommy ai as she placed the bottle next to the crib. “are you going to be okay for the night?” Mommy asked. I was a bit taken aback by her question, what did she mean by that? I already took a nap in the crib next to Hannah, what’s the difference? “Uh, I guess,” I answered her. “Good, If you need anything, you can call me,” she said as she pointed at the baby monitor.
“Be a good baby boy and go right to sleep after your bottle,” mommy said.
“Okay mommy, good night.”
“Sleep tight, Mikey,” Mommy blows me a kiss, closing the door. 
There was still light from the night light hanging in the corner, luckily not too bright.
I suckled on my bottle of milk, slowly slurping it all in, I could hear Hannah snoring lightly.
What a day it had been, from the first diapering to messing one completely.
A day with lots of first I thought to myself. I let the empty bottle drop on the mattress and turned around to face Hannah. “Allright, time to join you in dreamland,” I said softly as I closed my eyes.

Great writer, original, and cannot wait for more [emoji1305][emoji1305].

Part 18

I awoke the next day to the sound of Hannah playing quietly with her stuffed animals.

I lay with my back to her and decided to not let her know that I was awake, and try to hear her play. After a few minutes I was already tired of it, she was playing house with the stuffed animals, but speaking so softly I could barely hear it. So I focused on my bladder which was feeling full. I let out a small stream into the diaper and expected the diaper to swell up a bit.

It didn’t

I sat up and immediately started probing around my diaper, discovering that I had already wet it, and not by a little bit. Did I really wet my diaper when I was asleep? Distressed, I kept feeling around my diaper, I really did a number on this one.

“Good morning Mikey!” Hannah said with great enthusiasm and started hugging me.

I swatted her arms away “Not now!” I yelled at her.

“What’s wrong?” Hannah asked, I could hear the concern in her voice, but for the moment I didn’t care for it.

“Leave me alone, okay?” I sneered at her. Hannah crawled back to her stuffed animals but didn’t continue playing. 

I turned my attention back to my swollen diaper. Maybe Miss Harlow put something in the bottle I drank before I fell asleep? Tons of questions ran through my mind.

The door of the nursery opened and Miss Harlow stepped in. “Good morning my little darlings! How have the both of you slept?” She asked happily. I immediately gave her the stink eye.

“Something is wrong with Mikey,” Hannah said softly.

“Oh, what is the matter Mikey?” Miss Harlow said as she reached the crib and sat down on her knees.

“I wet the diaper while I was asleep,” I said as I crossed my arms and looked down. “And I bet the bottle from last night has something to do with it.”

“Ow, is that it? Do you think I put something in your bottle to make you pee in your sleep?” Miss Harlow asked.

“How else do you explain it? I don’t even remember the last time I peed whilst sleeping,” I said with a bit of venom in my voice.

“Well, It was a big bottle, and before that you had the bottle with vodka in it.”

“Mikey had vodka?!” Hannah interrupted.

“Not now Hannah.” Miss Harlow said sternly.

“Michael, I know how you are feeling, and I am very sorry that it happened, but I had nothing to do with it,” She continued “Nor did Hannah, by the way,” Miss Harlow smiled slightly.

“I guess,” was all I could muster after giving it a minute of thought. I felt so stupid, of course it was all the liquids I took before I went to sleep, I never drink that much before I go to bed.

“And what do you say to me and Hannah?” Mommy said as she stood up and looked down upon me.

“I am sorry,” I said softly, looking at the mattress, feeling extremely embarrassed.

“Mikey, you have to look people in the eye when you apologize,” Mommy said.

I looked up to mommy to see a warm face looking back at me “I am sorry, mommy,” I said again. Felling my cheeks redding.

“Very good, and now Hannah,” Mommy said as she looked at Hannah.

I shifted my butt to directly look Hannah in the eye, “I am sorry Hannah, for pushing you away,” I said, maintaining eye contact.

“It’s okay Mikey, I know how it feels, the first time can be pretty scary,” Hannah said.

“First and last time for me,” I said while going in for a hug with Hannah, Hannah hugged me back. ”We will see,” Hannah joked, or at least I hope she made a joke.

“Look at you, two perfect little angels hugging it out,” Mommy said as she motioned for us to get out. “Let’s get you both into a new diaper,” Mommy said as she helped Hannah on the changing table. “Mommy has prepared a big breakfast for the three of us.”

Hannah and I were quickly changed and led to the kitchen in only our diapers.

I was again put in the highchair and Hannah in her booster seat.

The table was covered with bread, jelly, peanut butter, a pan filled with oatmeal.

“Wow, it all looks really good, mommy!” Hannah blurted.

“Thank you Hannah, I am glad you like it! How about you Mikey?” Mommy asked.

“Sure looks nice!” I said. I never made a big breakfast like this. Too much work and too much to clean up after. I better get good use out of this.

“That’s good to hear,” Mommy said as she ruffled my and Hannah’s hair. “Before we begin, Hannah, what do you want in your bottle?” 

“Orange juice please.” Hannah said, almost drooling.

“And what do you want Mikey?” Mommy asked me.

“Uhm, what are my options?”

“Your options are orange juice, milk, or water,”

“How about coffee?” I yawned, even though the wet diaper from earlier woke me up pretty good, I needed my coffee.

“No coffee for babies Mikey,” Mommy said in a singing voice.

“Can’t I even get a little bit?”

“None! So what will it be? Juice, milk or water?”

“But I had vodka last night! That is an adult drink!” I yelled, I knew the reasons for the vodka, but I still had to try to get even a little bit of coffee.

“Yeah, why did Mikey had vodka last night?” Hannah asked.

“Hannah, I will explain it to you, but not now,” Mommy said as she filled a bottle with orange juice. She put the top on it and gave it to Hannah, who began sucking it greedily, looking at me and back at mommy.

“You know the reasons for the vodka young man, so stop playing around,” Mommy said with a bit of anger in her voice. “Last time, what will it be? Juice, milk or water?” Mommy asked again, sternly.

“Coffee,” I said with great determination in my voice.

• Like 5

Thanks for the comments! Means a lot!

Part 19

“I know you want your coffee, but you agreed to be a baby, and babies do not drink coffee in my house,” Miss Harlow said as a last warning.

“Okay, then I quit right now.” I was done with this now, too many first for one little weekend.

I saw the shock on Hannah’s face as well as that of Miss Harlow.

“You can’t just quit after one little thing doesn’t go your way Michael,” MIss Harlow said.

“One little thing? One?!” I exploded. “I got at least a dozen things that didn’t go my way. Crapping in a diaper, drinking from bottles, having to wear pink and, I know you have nothing to do with it, but wetting the bed takes the cake!” I was madder than I thought I was, letting all the emotions of the weekend build up wasn’t that good of an idea.

“Look, I know you do this with the best intentions, but I have had enough of it for now. I just want to go home, take a nice hot shower, and drink a nice hot cup of coffee in my kitchen,” I said as I removed the tray and hopped out of it.

“Michael, please sit back and then we can talk about it,” Lucy said.

“No,” I said walking away from the table.

“Mikey, please don’t go,” Hannah pleaded.

“I am sorry Hannah, maybe next time. Under different circumstances,” I said, “Lucy, where's my stuff?”

“Your stuff is in the closet by the nursery, I will get it for you,” Lucy said with a cold voice. She read me quite well, knowing that what she was going to say, wasn’t going to work.

She walked quickly to the closet and turned the key, grabbed my stuff and walked into the nursery.

A few seconds later she returned “You can change in the nursery, after that you can show yourself out,” Lucy said while she walked over to the table and took her seat next to Hannah.

“What do you say Hannah, do you want to sit in the high chair?” Lucy said as if nothing had happened.

“I am not that hungry anymore,” Hannah said softly, tearing pieces of a slice of bread apart.

I quickly walked to the nursery and closed the door. I quickly ripped the diaper from my waist and put on my boxers. 

Once dressed I took a quick last glance at the nursery. It wasn’t all bad, the things that we have done. Playing, napping, watching movies, and even the whole peeing in diapers thing was fun. But I hated that I didn’t have the freedom to even drink a cup of coffee or poop in a toilet.

I checked my pockets for the keys, luckily still there, as was everything else. I folded the unused diaper badly and laid it on top of the changing table.

“Okay, time to leave as fast as possible and get that hot shower,” I said to myself.

I opened the door of the nursery and quickly stepped out and closed the door behind me. 

“I am leaving now, Lucy, Hannah,” I spoke as fast as my pace.

I opened the front door. “Bye Mikey,” Hannah said softly. Lucy remained silent.

I said nothing as I stepped outside and made a run for my own house.

Once inside I did as I said, I took a hot shower and brewed myself a pot of coffee.

Once sipping from the black gold and looking through the kitchen window I started laughing.

All that ended because of a single cup of coffee.

I am probably an idiot for leaving like that, but it was all too much for me. “And if I stayed I probably would have gotten a spanking too,” I laughed too myself.

A few hours later I saw Hannah leaving Lucy’s house, walking slowly towards her car.

She opened the car door and looked in the direction of my house.

I ducked behind the cabinets, my heart slightly pounding in my chest. I asked myself why I was hiding for Hannah, she didn’t do anything wrong, my problems were with Lucy.

Although now I am not even sure I was right. Should I have said something sooner? I know I did, but I let Lucy walk over me like I was nothing.

After a few minutes of hiding behind the cabinets I stood up and looked out the window. Hannah was gone, maybe now was the time to get a serious talk with Lucy.

“Better now then never,” I sighed to myself while I walked out the front door.

With every step my nervous feeling grew, but it didn’t stop me from reaching Lucy’s front door.

“Here goes nothing,” I said while I pushed her doorbell.

It took a minute for Lucy to open the door. “Michael? I didn’t expect you so soon,” Lucy said with the look of surprise.

“Euhm, yeah, well, I think we should talk,” I said with a slightly trembling voice. I hated to confront people.

“I think that is for the best, please come in,” Lucy said while she stepped aside, giving me room to enter.

I thanked her and went straight for the kitchen. “Is it okay if we talk at the kitchen table?” I asked.

“Of course! Can I get you something?” Lucy asked, moving to the kitchen counter.

I sat down. “Water is fine,” I said, fearing coffee was the taboo word today.

Lucy sighed. “You can get coffee if you want. I am going to brew some anyway.”

“Then coffee is fine, thank you.”

After a few minutes Lucy gave me my coffee and sat down opposite of me.

“Michael, first of all, I am sorry,” Lucy said, looking at her coffee.

“Thank you, I am sorry too, for storming out like that.”

“You don’t have to, I talked to Hannah about the whole incident, trying to figure out where it went wrong.”

“And?”

“Hannah gave me some great insight, something I hadn’t considered yet.”

“I am all ears.”

“Well, most people who are into this, have grown into it. Buying their first diaper, online or in stores themselves,” Lucy started explaining.

“I think I know where you’re getting at,” I said, taking a sip from my coffee.

“So, a person like Hannah, had years to get where she is now, slowly exploring this side of her, at her own terms. You had roughly a couple of weeks to explore, and it doesn’t help there is someone like me,” Lucy sighed, taking a deep breath. “To push you harder than you would have wanted, doing things you weren't ready for yet. So again, I am very sorry that I pushed you too hard Michael, I hope you can forgive me and that we can try again,” Lucy finished with a little smile on her face.

I took a few sips of my coffee, taking all of this in and thinking it over.

“I guess you’re right, I didn’t think of it that way, but it makes sense to me,” I said smiling back at her. “And yes, I think I would like to try again, but this time just the two of us. Nothing against Hannah of course.”

“I understand Michael, having an experienced person with you doesn’t really help exploring your baby side.”

“Then I would like to try again, just the two of us,” I said with a wink.

Lucy jumped from her chair, walked towards me and gave me an awkward hug with a kiss on the top of my head. “You won’t regret it! I promise!”

“So, when do you have in mind?” I asked her.

“Well, I have nothing going on the next few days,” Lucy suggested.

I gave it a little time to sink in by draining my cup slowly, what was the worst that could happen? I still can quit anytime I like.

“All right, me neither, but I have one suggestion,” I said, putting the cup down. “I want us to use a safeword.”

“That's a good idea, what word are you thinking of?” Lucy asked.

“How about red pineapple?” I suggested.

“Okay, red pineapple it is! Now let’s get that butt in a diaper again. the one you were wearing before is waiting for you,” Lucy said as she motioned me of the chair and to follow her.

In the nursery I started to undress myself, now way more confident and relaxed than before, knowing what to expect, and on my terms. I climbed on the changing table and lied down, looking mommy who slid the old diaper under my butt.

“Before I diaper you, I want to say that you were really brave this weekend, and I am proud of you,” Mommy said as she gave me a pacifier and my stuffed bear.

“Thank you mommy,” I said, feeling my cheeks glowing.

“No thank you for another chance Mikey, I'm going to do my best,” Mommy said as she tapped the diaper shut.

I sat up straight and felt round the diaper. “And I will too!” I said.

Mommy helped me climb down the changing table and directed me to the play mat.

“Before I forget,” Mommy said as she gave me some toys to play with. “Is it okay that I message Hannah? She was really worried about you.”

“Fine by me,” I said.

“Great, I am going to do that right now, you be good and play with your toys okay?”

“Okay, can you say one thing for me too Hannah?”

“I think I can, what is it?”

“If she wants she can come visit me here, I also have to apologize to her,” I said while tightly hugging my bear.

“That is very mature of you Mikey, I will ask her,” Mommy said as she ruffled my hair.

“Thank you,” I said as mommy walked out the door.

“Maybe I should ask Hannah out,” I whispered quietly to the bear. “What do you think?”

Mommy walked back into the nursery just when my tower fell down. “That was a pretty big tower! Are you okay?” Mommy asked concerned.

“Uhu, that happened four times already!” I said frustrated, these blocks were too light to properly make a tower of.

“Maybe you should make something different, how about a castle?” Mommy suggested.

“That should work,” I said as I examined the blocks, too busy to notice the bottle mommy brought with her. Mommy bent down and felt around my diaper. “I think you’re still good for a wetting or two, what do you think?”

“I think so too,” I said with a smile.

“This should help with the one or two wettings,” Mommy joked while she removed my pacifier and replaced it with the teat of the bottle.

I took it from her “Thank you! I am really thirsty!” I said. Not waiting for a reply I immediately started sucking.

“Dinner is in an hour, is there anything you don’t like?” Mommy asked.

I let the teat slip out of my mouth. “I don’t really like green bell pepper,” I said.

“Okay, anything else?”

“Slimy stuff with something hard in it, yuck!” I said, showing a disgusted face, mommy laughed. 

“Okay sweetie, yell if you need anything,” Mommy said as she walked out, I started sucking the bottle again. 

I was glad to see mommy tried her best to make me comfortable with all this.

While building blocks I tried to think of an idea to be a better client, or baby for her.

• Like 8
  • Veggeto changed the title to The Neighbor's Room