LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Neighbor's Room

"Mr. Bond, they have a saying in Chicago: 'Once is happenstance.  Twice is coincidence.  The third time it's enemy action'."  Thus Goldfinger, in chapter 14 of the Ian Fleming novel.  Lucy freely admits to spying on Mike.  Lucy freely admits to snooping through his belongings.  Lucy uses Hannah to bait the hook.  Lucy uses Hannah to lure him in.  And now, despite the fact that Lucy has from the beginning been open about her desire to baby Mike, she has nothing but baby girl clothes to offer him?  We have yet to learn what Mike's reaction to this transparently obvious setup will be, but unless he is determined to self-destruct, his instinct for self-preservation should now (belatedly) kick in.  It's time for him to bail, but not before locating and destroying the video cameras that he should presume are there and recording his every move.  Of course, you may well choose to have the fly willingly venture even deeper into the spider's web, but if you do so, I hope that in the process you will flesh out Mike's personality sufficiently to make his choices and actions credible.         

Part 9

“What about the dark blue onesie I saw Hannah wearing the day I came over?” I asked Miss Harlow. Hannah was going through dozens of dresses and onesies trying to pick the right outfit for me.

“That one is a bit to small for you I am afraid,” Miss Harlow answered. “But don’t worry, I must have something that you can wear that is not too girly. We will see what Hannah picks out for you,” Miss Harlow continued with a soft voice. Finally Hannah picked something from the row of clothes, I gulped when I saw what she had chosen for me to wear.

It was a baby pink onesie with no legs and bear ears on the hood.

“Mikey can be a teddy!” Hannah said excitedly while handing the outfit to Miss Harlow.

“That is a very good choice Hannah,” Miss Harlow said while petting Hannah’s head.

“Well Mikey, what do you think?” Miss Harlow asked. “I think you’re going to look super cute!” Miss Harlow continued.

“Does it have to be pink?” I asked a bit worried.

“Does the color really matter Mikey? Babies don’t care what color their clothes are, if it were up to them they would wear nothing at all, not even a diaper!” Miss Harlow said cheeringly.

“I guess so,” I said, a bit sulky.

“So arms up for mommy, and lets get you in this onesie,” Miss Harlow said while holding the onesie in front of her. I did as I was told. I sucked a bit harder and closed my eyes.

“There is mommy’s good boy,” Miss Harlow said as she put the onesie over my head.

I felt some tugging and a few seconds later snapping noises.

“You can look now sweety,” Miss Harlow said, as she put her hands on my shoulders.

I opened my eyes and saw myself in the mirror. Seeing me wearing the baby pink onesie wasn’t as bad as I thought. Most of the onesie was pink, except for the part around my belly, that was white.

“What do you think Hannah? Does Mikey look cute?” Miss Harlow asked, looking at Hannah.

“Jeeh! put the ears on mommy!” Hannah said loudly. Miss Harlow put the hood over my head. I had to give some credit to Hannah, it was a cute onesie, but I would rather have seen it on Hannah then on me.

“Okay Mikey, now it is your turn to pick something out for your sister,” Miss Harlow said while gesturing towards the closet. I took a few steps, still trying to get used to the bulk between my legs. I stood in front of the closet, trying to pick something from the many clothes that were there. “Euhm, Hannah, what color do you want to wear?” I asked her after a few minutes had passed, not knowing what to pick.

“Whatever you want Mikey,” Hannah giggled. I quickly picked something out. It was a yellow dress with puffed sleeves and with a big white bow on the bag where the zipper was.

“That is a good choice Mikey, one of Hannah’s favorites!” Miss Harlow said.

Miss Harlow quickly put Hannah in the dress that I had chosen and tied a bonnet in the same color as her dress on her head. When Miss Harlow was done she motioned for me to stand next to Hannah. “Mommy wants you two to play quietly while she is busy in the kitchen,” Miss Harlow said in a stern but motherly voice. “If one of you need something, you can call me over the baby monitor,” Miss Harlow turned to Hannah. “And Hannah, show your baby brother what it means to be a good baby, okay?”

“I will mommy!” Hannah said, a bit muffled thanks to the pacifier and the bonnet. I just nodded along, waiting to see what is next. Miss Harlow ruffled my hair a bit. “Be a good boy and listen to your sister,” Miss Harlow said as she was walking away and closed the door.

Hannah and I were alone in the nursery, two adults dressed as baby, sucking their pacifiers.

I tried not to think about it for too long. The longer I thought about it the weirder it seems to get. “Mikey come!” Hannah said, sitting next to the toy chest, she must have moved when I was thinking. I walked over to her, after taking two steps I was stopped by Hannah.

“Nuhuh, babies crawl!” She explained. I dropped to my knees and crawled over to her.

“You want to play with blocks?” Hannah asked, handing a yellow toy block to me. “You can have this one.”

We sat there, playing quietly, building towers, giggling when they fall over, and building them up again. After fifteen minutes Miss Harlow returned with two gigantic bottles of milk.

“Looks like you to are having fun,” Miss Harlow said as she was giving us our bottles.

I examined mine, the bottle was the biggest bottle I have seen, and it was filled to the brim with milk. Miss Harlow noticed it. “What is wrong Mikey? Don’t you like milk?” She asked concerned. “Or are you lactose intolerant?” I shook my head.

“It is a big bottle,” was all i said, still eyeing the bottle.

“Yes it is, but don’t worry, mommy gives you plenty of time to finish it, but it must be empty when i return,” Miss Harlow said. “Is that okay Mikey?” Miss Harlow said as she ruffled the hairs that were poking out underneath the bear hood. I nodded, eyeing Hannah. She was holding the bottle with two hands and was already a quarter done with hers. Miss Harlow grabbed the pacifier and pulled it out. “This will probably help,” Miss Harlow said jokingly. I put the nipple in my mouth and copied Hannah, with my hands on the bottle I started sucking. Miss Harlow smiled and left the room again, leaving us sucking on the bottles. After I saw a quarter done with mine I let out a big belch.

Hannah and I both giggled. “Are the bottles always this big?” I asked her.

“Uhu,” was all Hannah said, continuing her bottle.

It took me fifteen minutes to drain the whole bottle, taking a few pauzes to let out a few burps and giggling straight after. Hannah didn’t talk much, after she had finished her bottle she put the pacifier back in her mouth and started playing with the blocks again. I put my finished bottle next to hers and helped her building a castle.

After a while the urge to pee was starting up, I looked around the room for a clock, but found none, I guessed fifteen, maybe twenty minutes had passed when I finished the bottle.

I started eyeing the door, hoping for Miss Harlow to return. Now that it came to it, I didn’t really want to use the diaper. I hoped maybe Miss Harlow took some pity in me and would let me use the toilet.

Hannah seemed to noticed my distress and scooted over to me, pulling me in for a hug.

“Shh, it is okay,” Hannah whispered from behind her pacifier into my ear. I hugged her back but didn’t respond. “If it helps, I already peed in mine,” Hannah continued. “Do you want to feel it.” I still didn’t respond. Hannah pulled back from the hug and grabbed my wrist.

“Here, it will feel warm,” She said, as she put my hand on her crotch.

I nodded, feeling the warmth if her diaper, but it wasn’t really the warmth of her diaper, it was the pee in it. I looked at her with pleading eyes. “Do I have too?” I said to her with a soft voice.

“Yes, mommy isn’t going to let you use a toilet,” Hannah said calmly.

I nodded, sucking harder on my pacifier, feeling the urge to pee growing. I tried weighing my options, but I realised I had none, except for the diaper. Hannah hugged me again, this time a bit tighter. I tried to go, holding hannah in my arms, but it wouldn’t come out.

I pushed Hannah softly of me and stood up, turning my back to Hannah and tried again.

A small trickle made it in the diaper. The diaper was only a little wet, I looked over at Hannah who was keeping an eye on me. Without saying anything I moved to the crib and grabbed the top bar with both my hands. I closed my eyes and focused, after a minute a small stream started filling the diaper. I pushed a little harder, the stream grew bigger and I let out a small fart, I could hear Hannah giggling softly. After I was done I dropped back on my knees, the diaper now thicker between my legs and crawled towards Hannah, who embraced me immediately. “Good job little brother!” She said patting my head.

I sat down and hear a loud squishy sound, The diaper felt warm and soft against my butt, not at all what I was expecting.  I continued playing with Hannah, who now was playing with the stuffed animals in the toy chest.

I grabbed a pink teddy bear from it that also had a white spot on its belly. Hannah pointed at it and giggled. “It is you baby brother!” She said excited and pulled out a doll with a pink dress from the chest. “This is my baby sister,” Hannah said, petting the head of the doll.

We played a bit with our dolls, both wearing pee filled diapers. I occasionally let out a small stream when I felt the urge to. This was way better than I was expecting it to be.

Miss Harlow entered the room again after some time.

“How are you little darlings doing?” Miss Harlow asked while walking towards us and kneeling down. Miss Harlow first checked Hannah’s diaper, poking it a bit with her finger.

“Such a good girl!” Miss Harlow said, giving Hannah a kiss on her cheek. “Let's see what our little boy did to his diapy,” Miss Harlow said, looking at me with a lovely smile.

“Mikey did peepee in diapy!” Hannah said excitedly.

“Is that so?” Miss Harlow said, moving her hand towards my crotch, I blushed a bit.

“Looks like you did! It is almost full!” Miss Harlow said happily, still poking around the diaper.

Miss Harlow stood up and clapped her hands. “Before I change your diapers, who wants a little snack?” Miss Harlow asked with smile.

“Me! Me! Me!” Hannah screamed with great excitement. I looked at her puzzled, what could be so great about a snack?

“Alright, alright, calm down Hannah. Mikey, do you want a snack?” Miss Harlow asked me. I looked over at Hannah, who was nodding wildly and with big eyes.

“Euh, I guess?” I said, not knowing how to respond. The milk had already filled most of my stomach, so I wasn’t really hungry.

“Great!” Miss Harlow said, “Follow me sweety’s!” Miss Harlow said as she turned around and walked towards the door.

I tried to stand up, but Hannah stopped me. “Nuhuh, babies crawl,” She said, moving in front of me on her hands and knees. I quickly followed Hannah, having a great few of her diaper that was poking out from under her dress.

We followed Miss Harlow to the living room and she motioned for us to crawl towards the couch. While crawling towards the couch in a pee filled diaper I wondered what kind of snack we are going to eat, I hope it is something with chocolate.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I just managed to get around to reading this and I am truly enjoying it. I love the way Michael is being manipulated into becoming an AB and he doesn’t even know it. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Part 10

Miss Harlow sat down on the couch while Hannah and I sat down in front of it.

“Now Mikey,” Miss Harlow said while looking at me. “This snack is optional, if you don't want it, I understand it completely and I will get you something else.”

I sucked my pacifier a bit harder and wondered what she meant by that. Miss Harlow studied the look on my face. “Why don’t I demonstrate it, Hannah, come sit next to mommy,” Miss Harlow said as she motioned for Hannah to sit next to her. Hannah eagerly climbed up on the couch, obviously happy with whatever is going to happen.

“I should have worn a blouse,” Miss Harlow sighed as she started to remove her sweater.

I immediately knew what was going to happen and so did Hannah and Miss Harlow, who both looked at me. My eyes switched between Miss Harlow’s black bra and her eyes.

I bit down on my pacifier, was this really going to happen, was Miss Harlow going to be breastfeed Hannah?

Miss Harlow seemed to sense my question. “Don’t worry Mikey, I don’t produce milk,” Miss Harlo said as she was undoing her bra, letting it drop next to her on the couch.

My eyes grew even bigger, looking at her now naked chest, her breast were firm and big, D cup if I had to guess.

“This is only for show and the feeling it brings to Hannah. Like I said, you don't have to join in, but feel welcome if you want to,” Miss Harlow said with a wink, turning her attention to Hannah. Miss Harlow removed Hannah’s pacifier, “Lie down on your back sweetie,” Miss Harlow said to Hannah sweetly. Hannah made herself comfortable on the couch and her head was soon resting on Miss Harlow’s lap, the breast hanging inches away from her face.

I felt myself starting to freak out, but also aroused. It was a weird feeling to have, I wanted what Hannah now has, but it was all moving fast and without warning.

Miss harlow guided her nipple to Hannah’s lips, who immediately put the nipple in her mouth and started sucking. Here I was sitting, in a full diaper witnesses and adult being breastfed by another adult, maybe it was just for show, but that didn’t matter to me. Miss Harlow was cooing at Hannah. “What a good baby girl you are,” she said while patting Hannah’s diapers. occasionally giving me a brief glanze. I let out a little trickle of pee in my diaper and started to climb the couch. I was already deeper in this than I was expecting to be, so why not go all out? I looked at Miss Harlow pleadingly as she removed my pacifier. “And who is mommy's good little boy?” She asked, I felt my cheeks burn bright red and let my head rest on her lap right next to Hannah’s who was sucking away happily with her eyes closed.

I closed my eyes too and opened my mouth, anxiously awaiting Miss Harlow’s nipple.

I felt the nipple entering my mouth and started sucking. No milk came out as Miss Harlow had stated and I immediately understood what kind of feeling it brought to Hannah. It felt really nice, safe and really comfortable. I kept sucking softly as Miss harlow petted my diaper. “Such good little babies,” she cooed at the both of us. Hannah moaned softly, still sucking away.

It felt like an eternity, lying on Miss Harlow’s lap, sucking away on her breast, not thinking about anything but just enjoying the moment. It also felt to short, after a while mommy interrupted our session. “Alright little darlings, I think that is enough for now, let’s get you too in some dry diapers,” mommy said as she was poking around my pee filled diaper. Hannah and I stopped sucking and sat upright. I had a bit of a disappointed look on my face, while Hannah’s face showed content. “Mikey, if it lasted longer it wouldn’t feel special right?” Mommy asked. “I guess so,” I said a bit sulky. Mommy rubbed my back and popped the pacifier back in my mouth. “Cheer up Mikey!” Hannah said happily and slipped down the couch, crawling back to the nursery. Mommy stood up, put her bra and sweater back on.

“You too little mister, to the nursery,” mommy said with a mockingly stern voice.

I let myself down from the couch and followed mommy, who followed Hannah.

In the nursery, mommy first changed Hannah, putting her in another pink diaper.

When Hannah was cared for I climbed up the changing table and lied down.

Hannah went back to her toy chest and pulled out a doll, back into her game she was playing.

“Seems like you leaked a bit,” mommy stated as she undid the snaps.

I turned my face, not looking at mommy. “It’s not your fault Mikey,” mommy said.

“Sit up so I can get you out of your onesie.”

She quickly went to work, removing the onesie and throwing it in the hamper, removing the diaper and dropping it in the diaper pile next to the changing table.

I lied naked on the changing table, waiting for a new diaper.

mommy seemed to sense my thoughts. “First we need to clean you, mr pottypants,” mommy said as she grabbed a few baby wipes. the wipes went all over my crotch and butt area, I felt my penis growing stiff. Ashamed I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything else.

“No need to be embarrassed,” mommy said. “It is all natural,” she continued as she gave my penis a few strokes with the baby wipes. She threw the baby wipes away and grabbed a pink diaper from underneath the changing table. I looked questionably at the diaper, “Can I wear a white diaper?” I asked softly. “No you can not, those white diapers don’t hold as much as the pink ones,” mommy stated seriously, letting me know I shouldn’t question her.

She powdered me and swiftly pulled the diaper over my crotch and taped it snugly shut.

“Thank you mommy,” I said with a bit of a babyish voice in my tone and climbed down.

“You’re welcome,” mommy said as she patted my head. “Let’s find something else for you to wear, and for your big sister too.” She said as she took a couple of steps towards the closet.

She rummaged in it for a bit and pulled out two identical pink onesies.

“Hannah, would you like to dress your baby brother?” Mommy asked Hannah, who was quickly on her feet. “Yes!” Hannah yelled as she made her way over to us.

“This foot goes into this hole, and that one into this,” Hannah said, wildly gesturing.

I followed Hannah’s instruction reluctantly, not really excited to wear a pink onesie.

Once we were both wearing our onesie mommy claimed it was time for a nap.

Hannah and I crawled towards mommy, who was already busy lowering the bars for us.

We climbed inside of it, lying down, waiting for mommy to raise the bars again. Before mommy did that she gave us each a stuffed animal, I got the bear again and Hannah was given a penguin. “Pingu!” Hannah yelled excitedly, immediately hugging her pingu.

“Both be good babies and go to sleep,” Mommy said while she raised the bars. Seeing the bars towering over me, my anxious feelings returned. Mommy saw the look on my face, “Don’t worry sweetie,” mommy said as put an arm between the bars to ruffle my hair.

“You big sister Hannah is sleeping right next to you, and you can always call for me,” mommy said pointing towards the baby monitor. Mommy’s kind work relaxed me a little bit and I lied down next to Hannah, who was hugging her pingu intensely.

Hannah turned to face me, our pacifiers almost touching each other. “Don’t worry Mikey, I will protect you,” Hannah said, our pacifiers touching, as if she was giving me a kiss.

I felt the blush on my face and buried it into my teddy.

Mommy stood up and walked towards the door, she turned around “Have a nice nap sweeties,” She said as she turned the lights of and leaving the door ajar.

I looked at the ceiling, still sucking my paci and hugging my teddy. After a while I looked at Hannah, who was peacefully asleep, her pingu tight in her grasp. Hannah looked really beautiful, even under these circumstances. I never thought I would be attracted by someone who wore diapers. But then again, I never thought I would be wearing diapers again, I thought when I drifted off.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Ah, falling in love with so many new things. Hannah, diapers, Miss Harlow, and being treated like a baby. I ran out of likes again which is a disappointment but there is next time. I am looking forward to reading more. 

18 hours ago, wetste said:

Please dont tell me this story has died ?

Luckily it isn't ;) If my work and the heatwave allow it, I will try to update it this week!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 11

I awoke with someone prodding my diaper, I opened my eyes slowly and saw that mommy was checking my diaper. I let out a big yawn, signaling to mommy that I was awake.

“Ah, is my little gi- boy awake?” mommy asked. I nodded, rubbing my eyes.

“I just checked your diaper sweetie, and you are all dry! Good job!” Mommy said gleefully. 

It seemed a little bit weird to me, I thought mommy would be happier if I had used my diaper.

Although mommy praising me for keeping a diaper dry seemed way more infantile than I would have guessed. My cheeks, again, turned bright red. I crawled out of the crib, Hannah had already left the crib and I couldn’t spot her in the nursery.

I looked up at mommy with a questionable look, hoping she could somehow read my mind.

“No need to worry, Hannah is in the living room, watching her show,” mommy answered.

I let out a sigh of relief, and followed mommy to the living room. 

In the living room I saw Hannah watching tv, “Go on, join your sister, I will be making dinner,” Mommy said. I crawled over to Hannah, totally immersed in the cartoon. 

“Hey,” I said while sitting down next to her. Hannah turned her attention to me, smiled behind her pacifier and pointed at the tv. “Bunny is my favorite!”  She yelled happily. “Which one is yours?” Hannah asked me.

I looked at the tv for a bit, there were a bunch of forest animals, all of them playing around.

“I guess the bear is kinda cool,” I said behind my pacifier.

“I thought so, since you were dressed as a bear before,” Hannah said, giving a pat on my head. The tv didn’t really hold my attention, I sat there for five minutes next to Hannah before crawling to the kitchen, seeing what mommy was up to.

Mommy was busying around the kitchen, cutting up vegetables, watching the pots and the pans that were on the stove. “Hey there, little one, what are you doing here?” mommy asked while quickly moving between the cutting board and the stove. “Is the tv boring you?” 

I nodded, I crawled back on the carpet and sat down, rubbing my knees. “I will get you something to do before dinner,” mommy said. Mommy got two bottles from the fridge and handed them to me. “Here you go, you must be thirsty after that nap,” mommy said. “Be a good boy and bring the other one to your sister, okay?” I looked at my hands, each one holding a bottle. I looked at them with a puzzled look, How I am to crawl with two bottles?

I looked at mommy, hoping she had an answer for me.

Mommy looked at me puzzled, “What’s wrong honey boo?” Mommy asked me.

I looked at my hands, “I can’t crawl like this mommy,” I answered.

Mommy let out a laugh. “already that far huh?” Mommy asked me with a smile on her face.

“You can still walk silly,” mommy said while she ruffled my hair.

I was confused and embarrassed at the same time, why didn’t I think of that? Maybe it is because of my whole situation now, that I have become used to being a baby. Even in a few hours time, that I unconsciously didn’t want to walk. I tried to shake the thoughts out of my mind, and to focus on bringing the bottle to Hannah. I stood up and waddle towards the living room.

I plopped down next to Hannah and gave her one of the bottles.

“Thank you,” was all hannah said, while her eyes were still glued to the television.

It was still the same cartoon that was on, but a different episode. 

Instead of running around and laughing, they were playing hide and seek.

I watched for a few minutes and turned my attention back to my bottle.

It took me fifteen minutes to empty the bottle, between sips I looked at the tv, not really interested in it, but it was better than doing nothing. I dropped the bottle next to me and let out a big burp. I could hear mommy giggle in the kitchin, Hannah didn’t really pay attention to me, she seemed busy with something else than the tv. Her back was turned towards me, and her butt was floating inches away from the floor.

“Hannah? Is everything okay?” I asked her concerned. She didn’t answer me, instead she let out a little grunt. “Hannah?” I said, reaching out to her. 

When I touched her she let out a big sigh, “Aaah, that felt good,” Hannah said with some satisfaction in her voice. Hannah sat down and I could hear a little squish from her diaper.

Hannah turned to me, “Yup, never better,” She said with the biggest smile on her face and faced the tv again. I wondered what was so great about peeing? Maybe she held it for a really long time? When I finished that thought the smell hit me, she didn’t pee, she pooped! 

My hand quickly covered my nose and I inched away from Hannah. “Eeeuw!” I yelled. Hannah chuckled at my reaction.

Mommy quickly entered the living room. “Is there something wrong?”

“Nothing mommy, I just went poopoo, and Mikey don’t likey!” Hannah yelled happily while pointing at me. Mommy let out a little laugh, I was a little bit angry at Hannah, she could have at least told me she was going to poo! 

“Aah Mikey, don’t worry, it is completely natural, your big sister is just teasing you,” Mommy said while patting my back. 

“I would have liked a little warning,” I said with a bit of a sneer in my voice.

“Cheer up Mikey! You need to make a poopoo too!” Hannah said while pointing at me.

My eyes went wide, I looked back at mommy, “Do I really have to use the diaper for that too?” I asked her. “Of course, that is what they are for, aren't they?” mommy asked.

“But what if I really don’t want too?” I asked mommy, now a bit afraid.

“Do you have to go now?” She asked me, I shook my head. “Then we will talk about it later, when you have to,” Mommy said as she stood up. “But first, dinner!”

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, Veggeto said:

Part 11

I awoke with someone prodding my diaper, I opened my eyes slowly and saw that mommy was checking my diaper. I let out a big yawn, signaling to mommy that I was awake.

“Ah, is my little gi- boy awake?” mommy asked. I nodded, rubbing my eyes.

“I just checked your diaper sweetie, and you are all dry! Good job!” Mommy said gleefully. 

It seemed a little bit weird to me, I thought mommy would be happier if I had used my diaper.

Although mommy praising me for keeping a diaper dry seemed way more infantile than I would have guessed. My cheeks, again, turned bright red. I crawled out of the crib, Hannah had already left the crib and I couldn’t spot her in the nursery.

I looked up at mommy with a questionable look, hoping she could somehow read my mind.

“No need to worry, Hannah is in the living room, watching her show,” mommy answered.

I let out a sigh of relief, and followed mommy to the living room. 

In the living room I saw Hannah watching tv, “Go on, join your sister, I will be making dinner,” Mommy said. I crawled over to Hannah, totally immersed in the cartoon. 

“Hey,” I said while sitting down next to her. Hannah turned her attention to me, smiled behind her pacifier and pointed at the tv. “Bunny is my favorite!”  She yelled happily. “Which one is yours?” Hannah asked me.

I looked at the tv for a bit, there were a bunch of forest animals, all of them playing around.

“I guess the bear is kinda cool,” I said behind my pacifier.

“I thought so, since you were dressed as a bear before,” Hannah said, giving a pat on my head. The tv didn’t really hold my attention, I sat there for five minutes next to Hannah before crawling to the kitchen, seeing what mommy was up to.

Mommy was busying around the kitchen, cutting up vegetables, watching the pots and the pans that were on the stove. “Hey there, little one, what are you doing here?” mommy asked while quickly moving between the cutting board and the stove. “Is the tv boring you?” 

I nodded, I crawled back on the carpet and sat down, rubbing my knees. “I will get you something to do before dinner,” mommy said. Mommy got two bottles from the fridge and handed them to me. “Here you go, you must be thirsty after that nap,” mommy said. “Be a good boy and bring the other one to your sister, okay?” I looked at my hands, each one holding a bottle. I looked at them with a puzzled look, How I am to crawl with two bottles?

I looked at mommy, hoping she had an answer for me.

Mommy looked at me puzzled, “What’s wrong honey boo?” Mommy asked me.

I looked at my hands, “I can’t crawl like this mommy,” I answered.

Mommy let out a laugh. “already that far huh?” Mommy asked me with a smile on her face.

“You can still walk silly,” mommy said while she ruffled my hair.

I was confused and embarrassed at the same time, why didn’t I think of that? Maybe it is because of my whole situation now, that I have become used to being a baby. Even in a few hours time, that I unconsciously didn’t want to walk. I tried to shake the thoughts out of my mind, and to focus on bringing the bottle to Hannah. I stood up and waddle towards the living room.

I plopped down next to Hannah and gave her one of the bottles.

“Thank you,” was all hannah said, while her eyes were still glued to the television.

It was still the same cartoon that was on, but a different episode. 

Instead of running around and laughing, they were playing hide and seek.

I watched for a few minutes and turned my attention back to my bottle.

It took me fifteen minutes to empty the bottle, between sips I looked at the tv, not really interested in it, but it was better than doing nothing. I dropped the bottle next to me and let out a big burp. I could hear mommy giggle in the kitchin, Hannah didn’t really pay attention to me, she seemed busy with something else than the tv. Her back was turned towards me, and her butt was floating inches away from the floor.

“Hannah? Is everything okay?” I asked her concerned. She didn’t answer me, instead she let out a little grunt. “Hannah?” I said, reaching out to her. 

When I touched her she let out a big sigh, “Aaah, that felt good,” Hannah said with some satisfaction in her voice. Hannah sat down and I could hear a little squish from her diaper.

Hannah turned to me, “Yup, never better,” She said with the biggest smile on her face and faced the tv again. I wondered what was so great about peeing? Maybe she held it for a really long time? When I finished that thought the smell hit me, she didn’t pee, she pooped! 

My hand quickly covered my nose and I inched away from Hannah. “Eeeuw!” I yelled. Hannah chuckled at my reaction.

Mommy quickly entered the living room. “Is there something wrong?”

“Nothing mommy, I just went poopoo, and Mikey don’t likey!” Hannah yelled happily while pointing at me. Mommy let out a little laugh, I was a little bit angry at Hannah, she could have at least told me she was going to poo! 

“Aah Mikey, don’t worry, it is completely natural, your big sister is just teasing you,” Mommy said while patting my back. 

“I would have liked a little warning,” I said with a bit of a sneer in my voice.

“Cheer up Mikey! You need to make a poopoo too!” Hannah said while pointing at me.

My eyes went wide, I looked back at mommy, “Do I really have to use the diaper for that too?” I asked her. “Of course, that is what they are for, aren't they?” mommy asked.

“But what if I really don’t want too?” I asked mommy, now a bit afraid.

“Do you have to go now?” She asked me, I shook my head. “Then we will talk about it later, when you have to,” Mommy said as she stood up. “But first, dinner!”

Yay ?

• Veggeto changed the title to The Neighbor's Room