LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Neighbor's Room

On 5/17/2019 at 6:15 PM, babytom2 said:

Some of the dialogue is off because of incorrect words being inserted.

My apologies, English is my third language, I will try to get the dialogue more fluid.

21 hours ago, Tld17 said:

Please continue this. It is so good

I will!

Part 5

I immediately threw the diapers away, putting them in three garbage bags, just to be sure. I walked outside through the back door where the bins were. I opened one and lifted the older bag that was already in there up. I threw the bag with the diapers under it and closed the lid. I looked over to Lucy’s house, wondering what she was up to with her newly acquired information. I quickly made my way back into my house and locked the backdoor behind me.

A hundred thoughts ran through my head, should I say something to Lucy? Should I stay and wait for her to come over? Maybe not mention anything at all? Or just quietly move somewhere else.

I dropped down on the couch, hands in my hair, overthinking every option.

After a few hours I snapped out of it and made my way over to the kitchen.

In there I got myself a glass of water and looked over to Lucy’s house.

I decided to not mention anything, I will act normal and hope for this whole thing to blow over without a hitch. I drained my glass and walked towards my home office, there was still a few thing I had to take care of, beter let my thoughts wander over some papers.

Three days later I called Lucy, with the question if I could come over for some coffee.

“Sure, but I have to check my schedule first and I have to run an errand or two. Is it okay if I call you back in a hour?” Lucy asked.

“Of course it is, talk to you later,” I said before quickly hanging up on her.

“I can’t believe I am going to see her again, will she mention anything from her visit?” I asked myself while staring at my phone. I tried to not think about it. “You have already called her Michael,” I said to myself, leaning back on the couch looking at the ceiling. “There is no turning back,” I let out a big sigh and closed my eyes.

I woke up with my phone buzzing in my hand, I saw with sleepy eyes that lucy was calling, I noticed the time. “I have slept for two hours?” I said with a hoarse voice.

I cleared my throat, trying to sound awake and picked up the call.

“Hey Lucy,” I said, my voice was still a bit hoarse.

“Michael, is everything okay? I called you a couple of times but you didn’t answer,” Lucy said worried.

“Everything is okay. I fell asleep, that’s all,” I said, still feeling tired.

“Oh, okay, I am glad to hear that,” Lucy said relieved. “You can come over now, if you’re still up for it.”

“Okay, just give me a minute to was my face and I’ll be coming your way.”

“Great, see you in a minute,” Lucy said and hung up the phone. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, washed my face and dried it with a towel that hung nearby. I inspected my face for a few seconds, my eyes were still a little red, besides that, I looked okay enough for a visit.

I pulled a black hoodie over my head, checked my pockets for keys and my phone and walked over to the front door. I grabbed the flowers I had bought yesterday, as a sort of welcome to the neighbourhood gift and walked towards the front door, I opened it without hesitation and walked outside.

The sun was shining and a brisk wind was blowing. My pace was fast and I rang the doorbell quickly. I was getting more nervous by the minute, I tried to shake it off, but that didn’t seem to work. I held the flowers in front of me and smiled, waiting for Lucy to open the door. A minute passed and there still no answer, I rang the bell again.

“Coming!” I heard Lucy shouting from the otherside of the door. I shuffled my feet a bit and the door opened. Lucy was wearing a white long sleeved shirt with a pink apron over it, accompied by her black paints she looked formidable. Her hair was tied in a neatly ponytail.

“Come in,” She said while stepping away. I nodded and accepted her invitation, still nervous.

“I-I got y-you flowers, as a w-welcome gift to the neighbourhood,” I said with a smile.

She took the flowers and smelled them. “Thank you, they are beautiful,” She said turning around and walking towards her kitchen. “Can I get you something? Tea perhaps?” She asked while grabbing a vase from one of the cabinets.

“Tea would be good,” I chuckled while sitting down at the kitchen table. “So, how do you like the neighbourhood so far?” I asked her, staring at her back.

“Wonderful! The neighbours are really nice, specially the one next door,” She joked while preparing the flowers for the vase.

“Really? what makes him so special?” I asked, joking along.

“Who said it is a he?” She asked, turning around with a teasing look.

I didn’t have retort to that, I held my mouth shut and looked around. I immediately noticed the oversized highchair standing at the other side of the table. I quickly looked away, hoping Lucy didn’t notice it.

I turned my attention to the living room, The floor was littered with toys and in the corner stood a playpen, also oversized, just like the highchair.

Lucy clearly wasn’t afraid to show me all this, or else she would have hiding it somewhere I presume.

“Little nosy aren't we?” Lucy said while putting a mug with tea in front of me.

I blushed, looking down at the tea mug. “Sorry, but I couldn’t help it.”

Lucy laughed, sitting down next to me. “Don’t worry, if I wasn’t comfortable with you seeing it, I would have hidden it somewhere,” Lucy said. “Anyway, how are you doing Michael?”

“I am doing well, although I could get a few more jobs to do, Sitting around the house waiting for a call is getting boring,” I said, looking her in the eye.

“Hmm, I hope so too.” She said looking away. As if she was trying to think of somebody who could use a hand. There was a minute of silence when she spoke again.

“It’s good that you called,” Lucy said abruptly. “I have something to show you.”

“What is it?” I asked, wondering what it could be.

“It is better that I show it to you,” She said while standing up.

“Okay,” I said, quickly emptying the mug as I stood up. “Where to?”

“Follow me.”

I followed her, down the hallway, she led me to the room I had worked on. My mind went wild again. Was there something in the tea? Did she drug me? Maybe she didn’t and wanted me lucid through the whole process? I tried to remain calm, trying to position myself so that I could make a dash for the front door if Lucy tried anything.

Lucy opened the door to the gigantic nursery and stepped inside, I stood still in the doorway.

The nursery was now fully stocked, stuffed animals, toys, colouring books were littered over the floor. The closet was open and showed a whole variety of colors, mostly pastel, hanging in there.

I turned my attention back at lucy, who had her finger at her mouth, signaling that I should be quiet, she pointed at the crib with her other hand.

Sleeping in it was an adult woman , I couldn’t really tell her age, but I knew for sure she was an adult. Her blonde hair in pigtails, held with dark blue ribbons. She wore a dark blue onesie with a thick bulge by her crotch. Her pacifier had fallen out and was lying next to her.

I stood there flabbergasted, with my mouth open, why did Lucy want to show me this?

“I know what you thinking,” Lucy whispered. “It is okay, I asked for her permission of course.”

That was a little comfort I thought, but I still couldn’t wrap my mind around it.

Lucy spoke again, “This is Hannah.”

• Like 4

Part 6

Lucy and I quickly left the room, the image of the woman in the crib and noticeable diaper still in my mind. Lucy closed the door carefully and turned her attention to me.

“And? What do you think?” She asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

A hundred questions ran through my mind, that seems to be happening a lot lately.

“What I think of what?” I asked her, maybe not the best question to ask right now, but the only one I could get out.

“What I just showed you,” She said, her hand squeezing my shoulder. “You don’t look so good, do you want to sit down?” She asked with a concerned look in her eyes, I nodded. I followed her to the living room and sat down on the couch, Lucy sat next to me. A few minutes of silence followed.

“Why did you let me she her like that?” I asked after collecting my thoughts.

“Because I wanted you to have a clear picture of what I do and I know I have already told you. But the best way to understand it, is seeing it,” She said. “Can I get you some water.”

I shook my head. I already understood what she was doing, I had done my research, even tried it myself. But then again, she didn’t know that, at least I hope.

“I wanted to show you all this before you came to your own conclusion, and maybe be repulsed by it,” Lucy said.

“Like I said before, I am pretty open minded, but you can’t just force this upon me. I am glad you asked for Hannah’s permission, but what about mine? You never asked if I wanted to be part of this. You never asked if I wanted to see Hannah, nor did you explain what you wanted to show me before stepping into the room,” I said rapidly, almost automatically, as if I had this prepared weeks ago. “It confuses me, what is it that you want for me? What you really want? Please give me an answer to that question, so I can give you an answer and we can be done with this game we seem to be playing,” I said letting out a big sigh. It felt so good to let it all out, as if a wall had come down. Lucy’s hand left my back and she starred in front of her, focussing on her answer.

“I understand, and I am sorry I made you uncomfortable, and you’re right,” She said, still looking in front of her. “When I was in your house a few days ago, I found a package containing a few diapers behind you couch.” I wanted to say something but Lucy interrupted me. “Let me finish, okay?” I nodded and closed my mouth.

“That I came to visit you wasn’t a coincidence, I saw the delivery truck parked in front of your house, so I thought, maybe Michael had ordered something ABDL related. Luck would have it you did, so I thought you were okay with all this,” She said, taking a deep breath. “What I want is to diaper and baby you Michael,” She said, looking at me. “Just like little Hannah in the room. I know I can come of as a bit strong, as a woman who knows what she wants and gets it most of the time.” I was shocked, but it didn’t surprise me. I saw her answer coming from a mile away.

“I wouldn’t do it without your consent, only when you’re one hundred percent certain that you want it,” Lucy said, putting her hand on my knee. I thought it all over. I have seen the pictures, videos, read the stories and even tried it myself. I was surprised how much I have liked it. But another person diapering and babying me? Specially my new neighbour, that I had just met a few weeks ago. Still, it intrigued me a bit. Before I could form a real answer I heard some ruffling and a soft moan. Lucy sprung up from her seat. “Sorry, that is the baby monitor. I have to check up on Hannah. Please, please don’t leave before we talked it all over, okay?” Lucy said with a pitiful look. “Okay, but please don’t bring Hannah in here before we are finished talking.” I said looking up to her.

“Alright, I promise,” Lucy said with a soft voice. She left the room and I was alone with my thoughts.

I thought over what Lucy had said, I couldn’t really focus. I heard Lucy over the baby monitor, cooing to Hannah. I searched were the sound was coming from. The baby monitor was placed on a shelf under the coffee table. “Ah, that is were she had hidden it,” I said, quickly shutting up. did baby monitors work both ways? I wasn’t really sure, so I kept my mouth shut and listened.

“Ah, is my little baby girl awake?” Lucy asked. ”Did you have a nice little nap?” I heard no answer from Hannah except some moaning. “My, my, you soaked your diaper completely, what a good little girl,” Lucy’s said. “Better change it before you start leaking,” Lucy continued. I heard some clicking and sliding noises. probably from the crib.

There was a minute of silence before Lucy spoke again.

“Up you go sweety, let mommy see what the damage is.” There were some crinkling noises. Hannah’s diaper was being removed. Somewhere, deep in my mind, I fantasized that it was me lying there, being changed out of a wet diaper. being talked to like that.

Hearing Lucy’s soft mothering voice talking about a good job I did wetting a diaper. Being cleaned with wet wipes and put back into a big clean diaper, after she sprinkled my crotch with baby powder. A bulge started to appear near my crotched from fantasizing about it, from hearing Lucy’s voice over the baby monitor. “Did I really want this?” I asked myself softly.

“There you go, all cleaned up and back in a fresh diaper,” Lucy’s voice interrupted my thoughts.

“Thank you mommy,” Said a soft voice. That must be Hannah. I heard some snapping sound, that must be the onesie being closed again.

“No problem sweety,” Lucy’s said. “Now, as mommy has told you, mommy has a guest.”

“Uhu,” Hannah said, a bit muffled. “He has some trouble understanding all of this, so you have to stay in your nursery, okay? It won’t be long, I promise you,” Lucy said. “You can say if you need anything, mommy has the baby monitor on.”

“That’s okay mommy, I will colour in my book,” Hannah said in a childish voice.

I grabbed my phone in anticipation that Lucy could walk back any second now, to give an impression I wasn’t listening. I heard a door close and footsteps. I eyed my phone anxiously in my hands. Lucy appeared from the corner, she started laughing slightly.

“You can’t fool me Michael, I know you heard everything from the baby monitor,” She said as she walked over to me. I blushed a bit, and hoped she didn’t noticed my bulge.

“Anyway, to return to our conversation, like I said, I wouldn’t baby you if aren’t sure about it. Maybe you can ask Hannah about all this, about being diapered and cared for. You know, from a different perspective. Hear it from someone who is in diapers instead of someone who does the diapering,” Lucy said.

I nodded and thought it over. I could ask Hannah about how Lucy is as a mother type, how she liked the babying and diapering, and why she liked it of course.

“I do have a few questions about Hannah and you, if you don’t,” I said. Looking lucy straight into her eyes.

“Sure, ask away,” She said happily.

“Did Hannah, euhm, visit you on your old address?” I asked.

“Yes, Hannah sees me for a year and a half now. Usually she visits once every three months, and on average for a week long,” She answered.

“And how did you come into contact with Hannah?”

“Thanks to a forum we both visited.”

“How old is Hannah?”

“Twenty eight.”

“Do you have other clients besides Hannah?”

“Yes.”

“How many?”

“I can’t say.”

I tried to think of more questions I could ask Lucy. “Does she also poop in her diapers?”

I don’t know why I asked that, it was different than the other questions.

“Yes,” Lucy chuckled.

“And you clean the mess?”

“Of course, that is all part of being a mother,” She said with a smile.

I thought it all over, thinking about Hannah and Lucy, about the whole roleplaying things they had going on. If

I wanted to speak to Hannah. After a few minutes I came to mine conclusion.

“I want to ask Hannah a few questions if I may? I asked Lucy.

“Of course!” Lucy said excitedly. “I can go and get her if that is what you want.”

“Well, if it is okay with you, and Hannah of course, can I speak to her when she is not a, a baby?” I asked Lucy nervously.

“I think she would be okay with that, but I have to ask her to be sure,” Lucy said.

“That would be great,” I said.

“Is it an idea I send her to your place when she is done here? So you can talk openly with me being present?”  I thought it over for a bit, and came to the conclusion that would be best.

“Sure, so long Hannah is also comfortable with it,” I said.

“I think she will, I will text you when I have an answer for you.”

“Great!” I said while standing up, not thinking of the bulge that was still in my pants.

Lucy seemed to notice and gave me a slight smile.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Part 7

Lucy texted me thirty minutes after I arrived home.

Hannah is totally fine with visiting you on her own and to tell her side of the story! I will text you the time when we are done here. X, Lucy.

I let myself fall down on the couch and let out a big sigh.

“What did I get myself into?” I said, my voice muffled by the cushions.

It was all moving so quick, deep down I knew that I wanted what Lucy could give me, that I want what Hannah has. I couldn’t really explore it myself, looking this up on the internet, order different diapers and try them on. It was all happening faster than I would have liked.

Having a new neighbour should be normal, they throw a housewarming party, you show up with a bottle of wine. You talk about the weather, and the neighbourhood they just moved in, warn them about the strange person on the corner. Now that strange person was living right next to me.

I sat upright on the couch and rubbed my eyes. I could think it all over, again and again, but it was better to hear Hannah out. To hear her side of this and then make my mind up if I want this or not.

It was the day Hannah was coming over, I was standing in the kitchen, leaning on the sink staring through the window, waiting for Hannah. Lucy had texted me at which hour they were done. I looked at my phone, five more minute and they would be done.

I sipped the half empty coffee cup, not taking my eyes of Lucy’s house.

“Any minute now,” I said to myself. It seemed that was the magic word. The moment I said it, I saw a person walking away from Lucy’s house. A woman, near her thirties, blonde hair in a braid on her shoulder.

“Showtime,” I said while emptying the remaining coffee in the sink, I wiped my hand on a towel and walked over to the front door.

I heard two soft knocks on the other side of the door, waited a few second, took a deep breath and opened it.

Hannah was a bit smaller than I was expecting, the top of her head barely reached my nose.

She wore a long black coat that covered most of her body.

“Hi, you must be Michael,” Hannah said with a soft voice. I noticed she was a bit nervous.

“Euhm, yes, and you must be Hannah,” I said while I reached out my hand. She took it. We shook it for a couple of awkward seconds accompanied by a nervous smile on both of our faces. “Come in,” I quickly gestured her.

“Can I take your coat?” I asked Hannah. She gave it to me without saying a word, instead she looked around, almost inspecting my house. Now the coat was removed I could see Hannah wore a big pink sweater with black leggings and white sneakers.

“You have a nice house, could use some decorating though,” She said while looking back at me.

“Thanks, you’re not the first person to mention it,” I said while scratching the back of my head. “Can I get you anything? Coffee? Tea?”

“No thanks, I just had lunch at miss Harlow’s so I am good.”

We both walked to the living room and sat down on the couch, one space between us.

Another awkward silence followed, I didn’t know what to say and apparently neither did Hannah. Hannah looked down, inspecting her feet.

“So, why did you agree to talk to me about, uhm, about you know,” I said. Hannah let out a big sigh and starred in front of her. “I don’t really know why, I only know that miss Harlow holds you in a high regard. She seems to be really fond of you, I don’t know how you managed that in such a short time. Usual she has to warm up to people, even to most of her clients,” Hannah said quickly. Still a bit embarrassed by this whole ordeal.

“So because she is very fond of you, I agreed to this conversation.”

“I think I understand,” I said, but didn’t mean it. I have no clue why Lucy wanted me to part of her world so badly.

“The other reason why I agreed to this conversation is that miss Harlow means a lot to me. She has done so much for me. Providing a safe space for my thing, to even have an active part in it, just to name a few.” She said looking directly into my eyes. I just now noticed that they were hazel brown, it completed her look.

“I get it,” I said, still not really getting it.

“I don’t think you do, Michael. But that is the reason why I am here,” Hannah said.

“Sorry, I don’t mean to lie to you, it’s ju-” “I know, I know. I have been there too, no worries,” Hannah interrupted. The mood lightened a bit. I could tell Hannah was more relaxed now.

“Anyway, I will just begin talking, if you have any questions, just interrupt me. People call me a waterfall sometimes, because once I start, there is no holding me back,” She chuckled. Almost as if she was proud.

“The main reason why I do this, is because it makes me feel safe. I don’t have to worry about anything, everything I do is taken care of by miss Harlow. It takes me back to much simpler and easier times, Do you still know that child like feeling?” Hannah asked, before I could answer her she continued. “That you could get lost into your own little world. It doesn’t matter if it was filled with stuffed animals, colouring books, barbies or toy soldiers. It was yours, and you added to it what you wanted.”

“But why the diapers?” I asked Hannah as soon there was a break in her speech.

“They are comfy, really comfy, but I heard a rumor you already tried one on?” She asked, not with a mysterious smile, but with a soft one.

“Y-yeah, I did once,” I stammered out, I didn’t want to lie to Hannah anymore, she seemed sincere.

“And they were comfy right?” Hannah asked.

“True, and I did like the feeling.”

“Did you use it too?”

“No, I hadn’t had the chance yet, when was thinking about it Lucy knocked on my door,” I answered, I felt my cheeks burning. Lucy began to laugh.

“That sounds like miss Harlow, she always knows when someone is into diapers.”

“I am not really into it,” I tried to defend myself.

“You ordered not one but a few, if the rumours are true, and you stood on the verge of wetting one. Michael, don’t lie to yourself. Believe me, I have been there. When I discovered that I was an adult baby, I tried to deny it, I tried to fight it, I tried every emotion to push it away from me. But do you know what worked? Accepting it,” Hannah stated. She tried to put on a motherly tone, but it failed, she obviously wasn’t a mother type in her world.

“I-I know, I guess. I just don’t really like how fast it all is going, I just discovered it and Lucy wants to baby me already,” I looked down at my feet, ashamed that I was talking openly about this. Hannah scooted closer and put an arm around me.

“There is still a lot to talk about, but I want to give you an offer,” Hannah said, stroking my back.

“What offer?” I asked her, still not facing her.

“Let me finish okay?” Hannah asked, I nodded. “How about you tried it with me? Two days and one night of being babied. If it gets too much, I will be there, and of course miss Harlow would be there too,” I tried to interrupt her, but Hannah put a finger in my face. “Let me finish,” She said sternly, this time succeeding.

“You can quit anytime you like, but only if you really don’t like it, or some aspects of it. Miss Harlow is always there for you if you need to talk to her, even in the middle of the night. She is very understanding you know, that is why she does it,” Hannah said, there fell a silence, I thought over her offer. It was a good offer, I could explore this new side of me, and I could quit anytime I liked.

“So? What do you think? I promise you nothing bad will happen, well, maybe some, if you’re naughty you could get a spanking and some corner time,” Lucy said with a wink.

I chuckled a bit. It was a pretty good offer.

“So if I say yes to your offer, when do we start?” I asked her.

“We can go to miss Harlow’s right now,” Hannah stated.

Edited by Veggeto
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I love your writing style. You leave the reader "me" wanting more. Your storytelling is awesome also.  The way Hannah and Lucy are slowly AB seducing him. Maybe Lucy and Hannah are more and he would be an addition to their AB / Mommy relationship? I sure hope you do continue and thank you.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

Really great story... Although, right at the end, Lucy was there instead of Hannah??

Indeed a typo, fixed now, thanks for noticing! 

And thanks all! Next chapters are going to be more exiciting and with more abdl!

Part 8

“You want us to go right now and get diapered?” I asked Hannah with a bit of tremble in my voice.

“We can postpone it, if that is what you want, but I think it is better if you do it right now, if you have the time of course. Think of it like a band aid, do it quickly and be done with it. You can make up your mind when the two days are up,” Hannah explained. It made sense, it was logical, but my whole body wanted to resist.

“If I do it right now, we go over there, and then what? And how much does Lucy charge?” I asked.

“There is no charge, it will cost you nothing. See it as a free trial,” Hannah explained happily. “and if you do this, I also don’t have to pay,” She said looking hopeful into my eyes, wanting the extra days. “As for how, we will go over, we talk a bit with miss Harlow and then we move on to the nursery where we get diapered and dressed. I will go first so you can see how miss Harlow treats me.”

“Okay, that is clear. If I don’t like what I see, I can walk right out?” I asked Hannah again, just to be sure.

“Yes,” Hannah stated, standing up. “So are we going?”

I walked nervously over to Lucy’s house, Hannah was holding one of my sweaty hands, to calm my nerves a bit, it didn’t really help but it was nice to feel her touch.

We were standing at the front door of Lucy’s house, Hannah rang the bell and I shifted my feet a bit.

The front door opened almost immediately with Lucy standing there with a big smile on her face, almost beaming with joy.

“I see you accepted the offer,” Lucy stated. I nodded with a nervous smile. Hannah walked inside. “Mom, this is a new friend of mine, his name is Mike, can he stay over?” Hannah asked with a childish voice. I was taking aback with the sudden change in Hannah’s behaviour. Was it starting already?

“He sure can sweety! Please come inside Mike,” Lucy gestured me inside.

I walked inside almost automatically, a bit in a daze, what was happening here exactly?

“Don’t worry, that is how I am when I am in mo- miss Harlow’s house.” Hannah said, trying to comfort me. “Shall we sit at the kitchen table?” Lucy said. We followed her and sat down. Lucy opposite of me and Hannah next to me.

“Are you still sure about this Michael?” Lucy asked, looking me in the eyes. I nodded.

“I don’t want a nod, I need a yes,” Lucy said without breaking contact.

“Yes, I am still sure,” I said, maybe a bit to serious.

“That is great!” Lucy beamed. “Did Hannah explain how we are going to start?”

“I did,” Hannah said.

“Great, do you have any question Michael?” Lucy said.

“None at the moment, I am still trying to process all this.”

“That is okay, if we move to fast, put an arm up okay? We will pause and give you a minute before we continue.”

“Okay.”

“Before we begin, I want to know if you shave down there,” Lucy said while pointing at my crotch. I felt my cheeks getting redder. “I do,” I said while looking down at the table.

“Already prepared, good boy,” Hannah said gleefully.

“Shall we go to the nursery?” Lucy asked. We got up, Lucy leading me and Hannah to the nursery. “This is going to be so much fun!” Hannah said excitedly. “I never had a playmate before.” I didn’t know how to react to that, so I just gave a slight uncomfortable smile.

Lucy opened the door to the nursery and we stepped inside.

“Alright, Michael, from now on you have to call me mom, mommy or miss Harlow, and I will call you Mike, is that understood?” Lucy asked while rummaging under the enormous changing table.

“Euhm, okay miss Harlow,” I said uncomfortably.

“That is a good boy. Hannah, can you undress yourself?” miss Harlow asked with a higher voice.

“Sure can mommy!” Hannah said. She removed her sweater and yoga pants quickly, revealing a pink pull up under it.

“Let me check if you used that,” miss Harlow said moving her hand towards Hannah’s crotch.

“Such a good girl, wetting her pull up for mommy.”

I stood there watching what happened, feeling my pants getting tighter around my crotch.

Hannah blushed a bit. “Thank you mommy,” Hannah said with a childish voice.

miss Harlow undid Hannah’s bra revealing Hannah’s breast, if I had to guess it was a small B-cup. I tried to look away, giving Hannah some privacy. Miss Harlow noticed it. “None of that Mike, babies don’t care if they are naked,” miss Harlow said with a stern but lovely voice. “Sorry miss Harlow,” I said while looking back at the two.

Hannah was now naked except for her used pull up.

Miss Harlow picked Hannah up with some effort, I never imagined miss Harlow would be that strong, could she lift me up to?

Miss Harlow placed Hannah up on the changing table. “Lie down for me sweety,” miss Harlow said and inspecting Hannah’s pull up. “You really did a number on you pull up, let’s get you back in a big diaper,” miss Harlow said, ripping the pull up by its sides.

Miss Harlow changed Hannah quickly, wiping down Hannah’s crotch with wet wipes and putting powder on it. Miss harlow grabbed a pink diaper from underneath the changing table, lifted Hannah’s but and slid it under her. “Your favorite,” Miss Harlow said while folding the diaper over her crotch. I witnessed it all with great interest and a hard on. I tried thinking of something else, to ease down my erection. Miss Harlow fastened the last tape. “There we go, my baby girl back in a diaper,” miss Harlow said happily. Hannah sat upright and embraced miss Harlow. “Thank you mommy,” Hannah said while hugging.

“Do you want me to dress you know, or should I put your baby brother in a diaper?” Miss Harlow asked Hannah.

“Mikey in a diapy!” Hannah geclaimed. I swallowed, the moment of truth for me. Miss Harlow turned her attention to me. “Do you need help undressing Mike?” She asked in a sweet voice. “Euhm, I can do it miss Harlow,” I said quickly while removing my pants, and revealing my half erect penis.

“Somebody is excited to be put in a diaper,” miss Harlow said. I felt my cheeks burning.

Miss Harlow put Hannah on the floor. “Go play with your toys while mommy is busy with Mikey,” miss Harlow said as she pushed a pink pacifier in Hannah’s mouth.

“Thanks mommy,” Hannah said while crawling towards a toy chest.

I still stood near the door of the nursery, now in my underwear. Miss Harlow turned to me.

“Oh Mikey, those need to come of too,” miss Harlow said. “Do you need help with that?”

I nodded, this is it, in a minute I am wearing a diaper and playing with stuffed animals and toys. I started to sweat. Miss Harlow seemed to notice it. “Don’t worry Mikey, I promise I will be gentle.” I nodded again. Miss Harlow tried to lift me up. “I am sorry Mikey, but you seem to be a bit heavy for your mommy, can you climb on the changing table?” Miss Harlow asked. I said nothing and tried climbing the table. With the help of miss Harlow’s hand against my butt I got on it. My underwear showed a big bulge, I tried to look away as if it wasn’t there. “Don’t worry Mikey, it is completely natural,” Miss Harlow said, removing my underwear. My penis flipped up straight. “Try to relax,” miss Harlow said.

I tried, it only eased my erection a bit. Miss Harlow covered my crotched with baby powder. I closed my eyes, waiting for it to be over and in a diaper. Miss Harlow seemed to work faster on me than with Hannah. Maybe that was because Hannah seemed to enjoy it more.

“All done!” Miss harlow said. I opened my eyes. Instead of a pink diaper that I was expecting I wore a white one, almost the same as the ones I had ordered. I touched the diaper, it seems thicker than the one Hannah was wearing. I could feel my penis swelling against the fabric, it felt really soft. “Satisfied?” Miss Harlow asked, I nodded, still looking at the diaper I was wearing. “Let's get you down and get the two of you dressed,” Miss Harlow said as she was guiding me down. Hannah was totally engrossed into her own little world.

I stood next to Miss Harlow, legs a bit bend thanks to the diaper I was wearing. I looked up against miss Harlow, feeling smaller already. Miss Harlow smiled at me. “Open you mouth sweety,” Miss Harlow said as she was holding a pacifier.

I took it and immediately started sucking, miss Harlow ruffle my hair. “Good boy! Hannah, do you want to pick out an outfit for you and Mikey?” Miss Harlow asked, Hannah, who snapped out of her world.

“Yes!” Hannah screamed happily behind her pacifier. She crawled over towards the closet and opened the door with a bit of effort, still on her knees.

“There is one thing I haven’t mentioned, that I probably should have,” Miss Harlow said with a concerned voice. “I only have girl clothes.”

• Like 4
  • Veggeto changed the title to The Neighbor's Room