LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Neighbor's Room

Business was slow this time of year, but that was normal. It was just after the holidays and most people wanted there houses looking pristine before that. I paint houses, inside and out, and if the client needed something fixed, I usually could help them out. Except for the big things, I didn’t have any tools or material for that. I worked alone, just the way I liked it. Sometimes I hired another guy for a job I couldn’t do by myself. I wasn’t a big, super strong guy, although you can see some subtle muscle tone I was average for a guy nearing his thirties. But I worked out, usually just jogging around the neighbourhood, that was enough to keep the fat off.

Today was my day of, not willingly of course since work was slow. I had nothing planned in for today. I stood on my porch with a cup of coffee, watching the world wake up before me in a misty haze.

A few cars pulled from their houses and went the road, I waved at them, I didn’t bother to look if the drivers waved back at me. I took the last sip of my coffee and made my way back to the kitchen to refill my cup.

From the kitchen window I saw the moving truck arriving at the neighbours house.

“Are the neighbors moving?” I said to myself, wondering if there had been a for sale sign.

I saw two man moving with what i presume heavy boxes. I filled my cup and moved to my home office, it may be my unofficial day off, there still was a lot of administration to do.

I returned to the kitchen at lunch time, made myself two sandwiches and filled a glass with water. I looked out the window to see that moving truck was gone, they were probably done for today or hauling their next load. I stared at the house to see if there was any movement since there was a light burning in the living room. After a few minutes I gave up and retreated back to my office. A hour later my doorbell ran. I looked up out of surprise, I wasn’t expecting anyone as far as I knew. Probably just a package for one of the neighbors I thought.

I walked up to the front door and looked through the peephole. There was a woman standing at the other side of it. I guess around her mid thirties. Her light brown slightly curly hair was hanging over her shoulders. She was wearing a grey t-shirt with a red vest and dark blue jeans. Probably the new neighbour I thought while I opened the door. She greeted me before I even could get a word in.

“Hi! My name is Lucy Harlow and I just moved in the house next to you,” She said while her hand reached out for a handshake. I took her hand. “Hi, welcome to the neighbourhood. My name is Michael Gilman,” I said while shaking her hand.

“I am doing my introductions around the neighbourhood, and I asked one of the neighbours if she knew any good handymen around here, she referred me to you,” She said.

“Depends on what you need doing miss,” “Call me Lucy,” She interrupted.

“I can paint, putting together furniture and doing some smale repairs,” I continued.

“That sounds great, just what I needed! Is it possible that you could help me out? If you’re not too busy?” She asked me.

“Sure, this time of year is pretty slow business wise, when can I take a look?” I asked her in return.

“Well if you could, you can take a look right now?”

“Sure, no problem, I will be right over. I just need to finish something up and put on my shoes.”

“Great! Thank you so much!” She said and walked back to her house. I closed the door and returned to my office, did the last few things and closed the office for the rest of the today. I put on my sneakers, grabbed the keys and a notepad with pen and walked towards Lucy’s house.

I ran the bell, it took her a moment to open the door but it gave me time to inspect the front of the house. The outside of the house was well maintained by the previous owners. I was looking at the roof when Lucy opened the door. “Michael, come in,” She greeted me happily.

“Sorry it took me some time to answer the door, I was making coffee, I hoped you would like a cup?” She continued while walking towards the kitchen. I kicked my shoes off in the hallway and followed. “Sure, would be nice,” I said. “I gave the outside of the house a quick inspection and it seems good to me, well maintained, and inside seems good too at a quick glance. What exactly do you want to be done?” She gave me a mug of coffee “Let's sit down first shall we?” She asked while motioning towards the coffee table.

We sat down and she answered my question. “Well, most things that need to be done are in one room. Painting, hanging a lamp or two, and maybe put together some furniture.”

“Sounds like a day of work at most. May I see the room?” I said after taking a sip of coffee.

“In a moment. The room you are going to work in, if we agree on it, is not going to be your standard room. If you catch my drift,” She had quite the serious tone in her voice. What did she mean by that? Not your standard room? Is it going to be her sex dungeon or something? Or a creepy altar to some old ex boyfriend of hers. Before I could wrap my head around she already seemed to know what I was thinking.

“No, it is not going to be like that. It is not going to be whatever you thought, that is the basement,” she said jokingly. “But jokes aside,” she continues. “You’re going to find out eventually when you work on that room.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, what are you going to use that room for?” I asked her nervously. I took another sip from my coffee to calm my nerves for a bit. It didn’t work.

“It is not easy to explain really, and I need to know if you’re open minded enough to hear about it. Above all if you can keep a secret,” she said.

“I like to think that I am open minded to all sorts of stuff. I don’t get fazed when people tell me the weirdest thing, if that is what this is,” I answered her.

“That is good to hear, and how about keeping a secret?”

“I won’t tell anyone, you have my word.”

“Good than I will start, you will figure it out eventually when you start working on that room. So I thought it would be better to get this out of the way and tell you before we have reached an agreement,” Lucy said with a straight demeanor. I could sense that she has started to tell her secret, there hung a serious atmosphere in the room.

“Because I’m afraid you will get the wrong ideas if we don’t have this talk,” she continued. She probably had this conversation earlier with someone else and apparently it didn’t work out for them.

“I understand,” I said while nodding along. It was indeed better to hear this from her instead of making assumptions. Knowing my mind, it would think of every reasonable explanation there is.

“I’m all ears. I won’t interrupt you,” I said.

“Great, before I begin, if after hearing this you don't want to work on that room or around the house, I completely understand. I will try my best to explain it to you and I’m open to all your questions, even if you interrupt me,” Lucy said shifting a bit in her seat. I could see she was a bit nervous. I took the last sip of my coffee, put the mug back on the table and waiting on her to begin. “Speaking of questions, to start, I have one,” Lucy said while looking me dead in the eye with a little smile, trying to make the mood comfortable. “Are you familiar with anything ABDL related?”

• Like 4

Part 2

I closed my front door and leaned against it with my back. The conversation with Lucy lasted almost two hours and it was a lot to take in and process. I knew a little bit about the ABDL thing, mostly from a documentary I watched half asleep. It covered it broadly, since it covered other fetishes too, but Lucy went in way deeper than I had expected.

After Lucy knew that I was slightly familiar with it she skipped the basics of explaining the difference between an adult baby and a diaper lover. Instead she explained the deeper and psychological reasons behind it. “Why do some people wanted to be treated as babies?” Lucy had asked. She listed a whole list of why, and also a list of why people only wanted to wear diapers, I only heard part of it. Lucy listed the reasons rapidly and my mind had trouble to keep it. Lucy stopped a few times to ask if I could keep up with all the info she was given me. Not knowing how to respond I just nodded at her.

That had filled more than half a hour. Lucy asked me if I wanted to know what the whole ABDL thing had to do with her and the room. I said yes, but asked for another cup of coffee. She asked how many cups I already had today.

I replied that I had five cups, including the one she had given me.

“You know, too much coffee is bad for you,” Lucy has stated whilst filling my sixth cup.

“I know,” I replied guilty. I had the feeling that if I said anything else she would lecture me.

She gave me the cup back and I thanked her, she said down and began the second part of the explanation, dropping the coffee subject entirely.

“Now that we have that clear, I will do my best at explaining to you what the ABDL thing has to do with me,” Lucy said. “First of, I am not an adult baby, in any sense whatsoever. Yes, I do read that kind of stories, about adults living a baby’s life, either forced or willingly, but only for inspiration, for what? I will come back to that later. I also look at pictures and videos of people wearing diapers and of course using them for their intended purpose. As for the Diaper lover part, you could say I am one, but only in a motherly sense. I love the smell of them filled with baby powder. I absolutely adore it when I hear the crinkles a diaper makes when the wearer is crawling around. I love the cute clothes, the prints on the diapers and even changing messy diapers, but above all, I like caring for them. To be their safe haven when they are at their most vulnerable.” I was a bit dumbfounded by her explanation, but I kept my cool, I could see that it makes some sense at least.

“Go on,” I said while fingering the handle of my mug.

“I always had this motherly instinct in me,” Lucy continued. “When I was young you would always find me with a doll in my arms. As soon as I was allowed to babysit, I did. But when I moved away to attend college I couldn’t do it anymore. I was to busy with the student life, to busy partying and studying. I did try to find something else, to fill my motherly needs, and after a long internet search I found it,”

“You found out about ABDL?” I interrupted her.

“Yes, and for the next couple of months I found my websites dedicated to it, I would read every story twice and saved many pictures and videos. Later on, I went to the request section of the website, people would request all kinds of thing there, but I was only interested in the post that said they needed a mommy or babysitter to look after them for a few hours. I took up some of the request, the ones that were nearby and easy to travel to. That quenched my motherly instinct for a while. In my third year of college I moved out of my dorm and in my two bedroom apartment. It was small, and now I had to travel too my classes, but it was all worth it. Here I had a tiny room to turn into a nursery and I could finally receive those who didn’t couldn’t live out their ABDL fantasies at home or didn’t have a crib somewhere.”

“Wow, so you went all out? How did you pay for all that?”I asked Lucy, she let out a small chuckle.

“I didn’t play mommy or babysitter for free of course,” Lucy continued. “I still had my expenses, I couldn't afford the apartment without charging the people I babysat. What also helped was that in my second year of college, my grandfather passed away. I was giving a large sum of the inheritance and with that I was able to move out of the dorms.”

“Sorry to hear about your grandfather,” I said apologetically.

“Don’t be, he was eighty seven when he passed away, peacefully in his sleep and he had lived a good life,” Lucy said. There were a few second of an awkward silence before she continued again.

“I graduated a few years ago, I know, I am a bit late but I made it,” She said with a smile and throwing her hands up. “I started working and in the meantime I searched for a bigger place. A place that has a room big enough for a well equipped nursery It took me a while to find the right house with the right feel. That is this house, and that room is going to be the nurse,” She stated. “And that is where you come in.”

I was getting to understand it all, her explanations, her story, and what she wanted that room to be. “I understand it all clearly, thank you for taking the time,” I said.

“Thank you for hearing me out,” Lucy said. “Then there rest only one question Michael. Do you want to do it? Painting the room? Assemble the crib and changing table?” Lucy asked a bit nervously.

“Of course,” I said. Immediately taking away her nervous feelings. “So long you pay me my normal rate.”

“Absolutely!” She said glad with my answer. “And if there is anything more that you want, you know where to find me,” she had said with a wink.

After I ran through the whole conversation again, I pulled myself up and walked to the kitchen for a glass of water. I stood there in front of the kitchen sink, glass of water on the counter, looking at Lucy’s house. I was thinking over what she had said again, but only one sentence came up again and again.

And if there is anything more that you want, you know where to find me.

• Like 4

Sigh ... every woman on my  block can fix a running toilet or paint the walls, and not one of them is intimidated by the 3 most dreaded words in the English language-- "Some Assembly Required."  Since our fishing opener was this past weekend, I can't help but think of Mike as a fish who is now firmly on the line.  Lucy is letting him run, but in due course she will begin to reel him in.  Lucky fish!

• Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Babypants said:

Sigh ... every woman on my  block can fix a running toilet or paint the walls, and not one of them is intimidated by the 3 most dreaded words in the English language-- "Some Assembly Required."  Since our fishing opener was this past weekend, I can't help but think of Mike as a fish who is now firmly on the line.  Lucy is letting him run, but in due course she will begin to reel him in.  Lucky fish!

i'd agree with that sentiment - the hook is set, even if Mike does not know it.  Convinced that some women know everything ahead of time...

Part 3

I woke up a lot the following night. My thoughts about the conversation with Lucy kept interrupting my sleep. I looked at my alarm clock and decided to get out of my bed, no point in trying to get some rest and five in the morning was a good enough time to start my day.

I put on my bathrobe and headed down stairs, brewed a cup of coffee and went straight to my home office. It was time to do some research on this whole ABDL Lucy was telling me about. It was weird to work on a room where later adult would be diapered in, but I couldn’t really be choosy with the jobs offered to me, I needed the work.

“At least she doesn’t make me wear a diaper when in her house,” I chuckled to myself. That thought did startle me a bit. It was a little conspicuous that she wouldn’t paint the room herself, nor assemble the special furniture. Wouldn’t she like to keep this all a secret to herself and clients? Specially for the clients. I would be petrified if anyone found out I was wearing diapers in a strangers house. Someone could stop by spontaneously, and people could look through the windows. Although that room was facing the well shielded back yard, so I guess that wouldn’t be a problem. I decided to let it be, trying to make my mind blank of all prejudices I had and began searching.

It was almost three hours later when I went back to the kitchen for my breakfast. My mind was full and my stomach was empty. I couldn’t read anymore of it, not on an empty stomach.

I noticed Lucy was probably still sleeping, no lights or movements were visible and the dawn was well on its way. We had agreed that I would stop by at nine and to begin my work. She already had all the supplies needed for that room, that saved me the trips to a hardware store.

I ate my breakfast containing eggs, bacon, and bread at the dinner table. I quickly looked over some news sites on my phone but found nothing interesting to read about.

I whisked the breadcrumbs that had fallen on my bathrobe away and put the plate in the sink, went upstairs to put on my work clothes.

I was well and ready fifteen minutes before nine. Taking a quick look through the kitchen window I could see Lucy was up and about. They lights were on and I could see a figure walking around.

I stepped out of the front door and breathed in the fresh morning air.

One minute later I ran the bell at Lucy’s house, I was a bit early, but I hoped she wouldn’t mind. I could hear her footsteps easily as she approached the door and swung it open.

She wore a big white cotton bathrobe and her hair was in a messy bun. Her facial expression was in a neutral state. She clearly wasn’t expecting me so early.

“G-good morning Lucy,” I manage to stammer out. “Sorry for being a bit earlier than we had agreed upon.”

“Don’t be, I am glad you are here earlier, means that things could be finished earlier than expected,” Lucy said with a tired smile and waving me inside.

“We will see, I don’t think fifteen minutes would make a big impact on it,” I said while walking inside.

“Can I get you anything to drink? Did you already have breakfast?” Lucy asked.

“Coffee would be nice,” As soon as I said that i thought of the comment she made yesterday.

“But tea would be good too,” I followed up quickly.

“You can have coffee if you want, you’re a grown-up after all, aren't you?” She said teasing. In return I gave her a exaggerated suspicious look, she caught on and let out a laugh.

“So long it isn’t your tenth cup already.” She continued. I shook my head and followed her into the kitchen.

While Lucy made my coffee I looked around the kitchen, she had unpacked quite a bit, there were only two full boxes remaining, I wondered what they contained. Before my mind could wander around Lucy walked up to me and handed me the full cup.

“You have to excuse me for my behaviour as appearance. I am not a morning person, and the first night in a new house is always terrible,” She said apologetically.

“No, no, don’t worry about me, I totally get it! I am the same way, I woke up early today, so that is why I am in a good mood,” I said, trying my best to make her feel a bit better.

“Thanks,” Lucy replied. “Shall we go to the room?” I motioned for her to lead me there.

next to the room stood a dozen of big boxes, I refrained myself for asking what was in them, I probably could make a good guess.

In the room the floor was already covered in plastic, and the doors of the closet build into the walls was covered too, to shield it from any drop of paint that might fall. On the middle of the plastic stood all the material that I would need. A few buckets of paint, brushes, rollers and a ladder.“ I she you already took some preparations,” I stated after sipping my coffee.

“Yes, I want the room and furniture to be done as quickly as possible, so that I can start to receive, clients.” She hesitated a bit when she said client but I ignored it.

I emptied my cup. “Okay, I am ready to begin.”

“Good, then I will leave you be, if you need anything just shout my name,” She said with a wink and walked out of the room.

It took me two coatings and four hours to be finished with the painting, Lucy had inspected it and was very happy with the result. For my next job she pointed at a stack of boxes that could be unpacked and assembled, the instructions were included.

After a hour and a half, some effort and a bit of cursing, the crib was finished. I took a few steps back and inspected it. The light pink color was soft to my eyes, it made me yawn a little.

The crib was much bigger than I had imagined, If I layed inside it I could lay freely without touching the bars easily.

“Do you want to try it out?” Lucy said from behind me, making me jump up a bit out of shock. She was still wearing her bathrobe, but she had showered and her hair hung loose on her shoulders, still a bit wet.

“No need to be afraid,” She laughed. She put her arm on my shoulder and looked at the crib.

“Great work! And done so quickly, Thank you!” She said excitedly.

“Thanks,” was all I could reply, still stunned by her question.

“I thought you might be hungry after such a long time of not eating so I made you a few sandwiches,” Lucy said while she handed the plate to me.

“Thanks,” was again all that I could muster out.

After finishing the sandwiches Lucy gave me I moved on to the next thing. It was a changing table, also in pink with a white surface. The changing table was easy to set up and took me only a hour to finish up. I looked outside the room if there were any boxes remaining but could find none, except for the few boxes at the end of the hall. Lucy had moved some of them, I probably didn’t need them but wanted to asked Lucy just to be sure.

“Lucy!” I yelled across the hallway and a few second later Lucy appeared.

“Yes?” She said, now wearing a black sweater and red yoga pants.

“Is there more that needs to be done by me?” I asked, pointing at the other boxes.

“Yes, can you attach a lamp against the ceiling?” Lucy asked, I nodded.

Lucy walked towards the boxes and began to look through them, trying to remember in which one she put it in, and looking every now and then back at me.

She found it and carried it proudly to me.

“You sure you can attach this?” She asked again.

“Give me ten minutes,” I stated and took the lamp from her hand. The lampshade was in a lighter pink than the crib. On it were shadows drawn of a little girl sitting on grass surrounded by butterflies.

“This is cute,” I said inspecting the lampshade some more. “Great, tell me when it is done,” Lucy said while walking back to whatever she was doing.

After ten minutes it was all done, I inspected my handywork and congratulated myself on another job well done. I called for Lucy and she seemed pleased as well.

“This is so much better than if I had done it. The crib and changing table would be too heavy for me,” She said while looking around the room. “Thank you,” she said while she put her arms around me for a hug. I stood there a bit flabbergasted but accepting her hug.

“Glad to be of service ma’am,” I said jokingly. “Is there anything else that needs my help?”

“Not that I can think of,“ Lucy said after pondering a bit.

“Great, than I shall be on the road again,” I laughed “I will visit soon and see how you have settled in,” I said.

“Could you hold on for a moment?”

“Sure, I will be waiting by the front door.” Lucy disappeared in a doorway and i walked towards the front door. I looked through my notification, not that there were many, after two minutes lucy returned. “Here is my number, please call me first before dropping by spontaneously,” she said seriously while opening the front door. I immediately caught on. “Of course, will do!” I said while walking outside. I heard the door closing behind me and made the long journey home. “This was an unusual day.” I whispered to myself.

• Like 4

Part 4

A few weeks went by without catching a glimpse of my new neighbour. Luckily she had paid for my labour, it was always a question if the customers would pay on time. In those weeks I took on a few other jobs, luckily nothing out of the ordinary. Moving a ton of bricks, fixing a porch, just regular work. I kept thinking about Lucy’s room every now and then. Wondering if there was somebody in there, wearing diapers.

My curiosity got the best of me, I had ordered three diapers from a website that was highly recommended. The reviews of the diapers that I had ordered were good too.

The diaper was white decorated with colorful toy blocks, it was one of the least childish one I could find on it, and still it was a bit too childish for my taste.

When the package arrived I had already cleared my schedule for that day, and immediately put one on. It was a lot harder to put on than I thought. The first few times I tried to put it on while standing up, but when that didn’t work out I moved over to the couch and lied down. It was a lot easier that way and could put it on without too much trouble. Standing up I immediately noticed the bulk of fabric between my legs, I tried to walk around, but it was more of a waddle. “No wonder babies crawl.” I uttered.

The fabric felt soft against my skin, I thought it would be itchy, but there was none of that.

It felt like walking around with a pillow between my legs, as in softness and thickness.

I felt around the plastic on the outside and adjusted a bit.

For the next couple of hours I sat and walked around with the diaper on, I liked the comfiness it gave me, but soon I got the urge to go to the bathroom.

Sitting down I stared at the diaper, trying to figure out what to do. Should I use the diaper for its intended purpose, or remove it and empty my bladder in the toilet?

Before I could make up my mind and come to a decision the doorbell rang.

I sprung up from my seat and a wild panic came over me. “Shit!” I sat louder than I would have wanted. I hurried towards my bedroom and grabbed my bathrobe, I put it on and tried to walk towards the front door, hoping to hide the crinkling of the diaper.

I stood in front of the door when the doorbell rang again, and I heard a soft hello.

That was the voice of Lucy. Of course, of all days she picked out the one I got the diapers and tried one on.

“Is everything again in there?” Lucy asked through the door. How did she know that I was home? had she heard me swearing a minute ago. I put the bathrobe on tighter, under it I only wore a shirt and the diaper. I let out a big sigh and opened the front door.

“Hello Lucy! Long time no see,” I said with a bit of cheer.

“Hello Michael, indeed! How are you doing?” Lucy asked with a smile. She wore a beige overcoat, and her hair loose as always. “Mind if I come in?”

“Uhm, well I am a bit busy at the moment.” I stammered out, hoping she would leave it at that. She seemed to inspect me. “Do you always wear a bathrobe when you’re too busy to invite guests into your home?” She asked with a suspicious look on her face.

“Not always, I was not expecting anyone today, so why wear clothes? Am I right?”

“So you don’t have time for a cup of coffee with your new neighbour?” She asked a bit teasingly.

“Uhm, sure. But give me a minute or two to get ready okay?”

“Fine by me, but are you letting me wait outside? In the cold?” Lucy asked while giving me a pitiful look with her eyes. I hoped that if I walked normal but carefully, she wouldn’t notice the diaper underneath my bathrobe.

“You are right,” I said while stepping out of her way and waving my hand. “Come in.”

She said nothing and stepped inside, taking of her coat. I was still standing in the same spot, not daring to make a move. “Are you sure that you are alright? You acting a bit strange,” She said with a concerned look

“Y-yeah, I am fine. I wasn’t expecting anyone today, that’s all,” I stammered out. “Please, make yourself comfortable, I will be back in a few minutes.” I said while quietly making my way to the bathroom, all while she was still looking at me with the same concerned look on her face. Once past the corner I quickened my pace and entered my bedroom, closed the door and turned the lock. I let out a big sigh and quivered a bit. “She must suspect something now.” I whispered to myself, afraid that she could still hear me.

I quickly removed my bathrobe and tore the diaper away, hiding it under my bed. I put on my underwear and jeans and quickly returned to the living room. Lucy was sitting on the couch, glanzing around.

“Sorry to keep you waiting,” I said with an awkward smile. “Can I get you something to drink?”

“Tea would be nice,” she said with a small smile. I went to the kitchen and made the tea and for me a cup of coffee. Occupied with the task, panic shot through my mind. Where did I leave the box with the rest of the diapers? I quickly traced my memory, I didn’t leave the package near the front door and I didn’t go into the bedroom with it. I gave a quick look around the kitchen but I couldn’t find it. That leaves only one option, the living room the same room as Lucy was sitting in. I hurried to make the coffee and the tea, if I finish as quick as possible Lucy would have less time to inspect the living room.

I returned to the living room carrying two mugs, trying to look casual. “That was quick,” Lucy observed reaching for her mug. “Thank you.”

She took a small whiff of her tea. “Green tea,” she stated and took a small sip.

I sat down in the chair next to the couch and took a sip from my coffee to calm my nerves.

I didn’t see the package anywhere in my line of sight, I wished it was the same for Lucy.

I put my mug down and stretched, a poor excuse to quickly look around, I still saw now sign of it. The only place I didn’t look was behind the couch.

“It is a bit of a mancave in here, isn’t it?” Lucy stated, her eyes wandering.

I let out a nervous laugh. “Yeah, I am not much for decorating, I said.

“This place could use a bit of a woman’s touch, hanging some pictures, cushions for the couch, that sort of thing.” I didn’t know how to respond to that, so I nodded along. When enough time had passed I asked the question I had since she arrived.

“So Lucy, how can I help you, everything okay? No problems in or around the house?” I wanted to find out the reason of her visit as quick as I could, so that when she leaves I could finally get rid of that box.

“I am just being neighbourly, we haven't seen each other for a few weeks now. I wanted to check up on you and see if everything is alright,” Lucy asked concerned.

“Yes, yes, everything is alright. No need to worry. I haven't called because I wanted you to settle in first,” I quickly apologized to her. Something about her seemed to just draw that out of you.

“It has nothing to do with the room you worked on? You seemed pretty okay then.”

“I am still okay with it, with doing the work I mean.”

“That is good to hear.”

“Have you received any guests in that room yet?”

“No, not yet, I wanted to settle in first, you’re right about that.”

“Good.”

“Why? did you want to be the first person in it?” Lucy asked jokingly, at least I hope it is a joke, her presence had changed. I could sense that we were talking as if we were no longer equals.

“I already was, only for different reasons,” I quickly yelped out, my cheeks burning with red.

“No need to worry, I am only joking. But it is good to see that you’re doing well, that eases my mind. Sorry I had to check up on you, I would have called but I don’t have your number.”

“Sorry,” I quickly grabbed a pen and paper next to me and scribbled my number on it. “There you go, call me anything.”

“Will do,” Lucy said after emptying her mug. “Well I’ll leave you be than. I promise to call first the next time.”

“Just a bit unexpected, no worries,” I said as we both stood up. I walked with her to the front door and opened it for her. “Luckily you have a bit of a gentleman in you,” Lucy said as she walked out the door. “Talk to you later,” I said, closing the door, not waiting for a response.

I quickly returned to the living room to find that my guess was right, the box was lying behind the couch, well hidden. I grabbed the box and moved it to my bedroom.

“Best place to hide them for now is somewhere in the back of the closet.” I said to myself.

My plan was to take the diapers out and lay them under some old clothes, You had to be really nosy to look there.

When I opened the box, one of the diapers lay unfolded in it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Oh boy the jig is up she knows. I wonder if she knew he would be her first

baby in her new house?

I know for a fact that once you put on a diaper you're hooked.

Can't wait till the next chapter. ❤️

• Like 1

My question is; did she somehow know that he had ordered the diapers, or did you leave a monitor in his home to keep tabs and make sure he kept her secret occupation to himself? I look forward to seeing where this goes. Please do continue.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Fulldiaper said:

My question is; did she somehow know that he had ordered the diapers, or did you leave a monitor in his home to keep tabs and make sure he kept her secret occupation to himself? I look forward to seeing where this goes. Please do continue.

This appears to be her first time in the house, so we are meant to conclude that she snooped around while he was off putting on his clothes.  Still, how did she know to come knocking at this exact moment?  The first sentence of this chapter emphasizes that weeks have passed since he last saw her.  This is way too much of a coincidence for my taste.  

• Like 1
This appears to be her first time in the house, so we are meant to conclude that she snooped around while he was off putting on his clothes.  Still, how did she know to come knocking at this exact moment?  The first sentence of this chapter emphasizes that weeks have passed since he last saw her.  This is way too much of a coincidence for my taste.  

Sneaky : p
  • Veggeto changed the title to The Neighbor's Room