LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing nappies in warm sunny weather

We've had lovely weather the last couple of days.  For the first time this year, yesterday I walked Binkie (my doggie) in just my onesie and cargo shorts and a straw hat.  I remember the first time I dared to do this, only a year ago, and feeling pretty nervous about it.  Before that I'd always had a jacket of some sort over the top, feeling pretty self-conscious about being in a nappy.  This year, everything's so different.  Even though I'm now in cloth nappies, I'm not worried about anyone noticing anything.  They just don't.  And even if someone did suspect, I'm not really bothered.  It's amazing what finding the right clothes can do for your confidence: to all the world I look like I'm in a T-shirt and shorts.  Actually by the time I got home again yesterday I was pretty wet and needed a change.

Anyway it's another great day today, and I think maybe we'll walk to the pub for a sandwich and a couple of pints. 

• Like 1

A friend of mine who was a member here until he passed away almost 2 years ago used to go fishing in my boats now and then in the summer.  There was nothing like laying back in the boat for hours fishing with nothing on but a t-shirt and a diaper on a warm 80 degree day!  Of course, the pants didn't come off until; we were well out in the lake away from any other boats.

12 hours ago, Stroller said:

We've had lovely weather the last couple of days.  For the first time this year, yesterday I walked Binkie (my doggie) in just my onesie and cargo shorts and a straw hat.  I remember the first time I dared to do this, only a year ago, and feeling pretty nervous about it.  Before that I'd always had a jacket of some sort over the top, feeling pretty self-conscious about being in a nappy.  This year, everything's so different.  Even though I'm now in cloth nappies, I'm not worried about anyone noticing anything.  They just don't.  And even if someone did suspect, I'm not really bothered.  It's amazing what finding the right clothes can do for your confidence: to all the world I look like I'm in a T-shirt and shorts.  Actually by the time I got home again yesterday I was pretty wet and needed a change.

Anyway it's another great day today, and I think maybe we'll walk to the pub for a sandwich and a couple of pints. 

I’m very impressed that your nappy will hold two pints, even with a sandwich!

i too was out in a baggy pair of shorts, cloth nappy and plastic pants and just a t-shirt, it’s my daily attire!  I love the UK summer.

I can remember those gentle UK summer days (at least the ones when it wasn’t cold and wet!) from the years I lived there and I’m envious about how nappy-friendly they would have been.  Back when in those days, I only occasionally wore nappies and even then, it was typically overnight.

Back here in Queensland (tropical and sub-tropical part of Australia), “summer” is at least 6 months of the year and at its apex, is something to be hidden from:  “Mad dog’s and Englishmen” and all that…  It’s hot pretty much from October 1st through to mid-April but December, January and February are the months where frankly, it’s pretty intimidating to be in nappies 24/7 but I still managed it.  You CAN drink pints because you’ll sweat out more than you’ll pee!

The other 6 months of the year is pretty good:  now we are in late Autumn, most days are mid 20s and nights are mid-teens which is actually quite nice nappy weather but conversely, it’s tougher to line-dry my cloth ones.  Our "winter" you would not recognise as such.

10 hours ago, Greybird said:

I’m very impressed that your nappy will hold two pints, even with a sandwich!

Well I'm not sure it needed to yesterday, although it probably could have done.  I've got trips to the pub for lunch pretty well sorted now.  I just miss out my mid-morning mug of tea, & go to the pub thirsty.  And change just before setting out of course.  As always I carried an emergency pullup in my daysack, but I've never needed to use it.  I was out for about 2 1/2 hours, and actually had 2 1/2 pints.  I was wet when I got home of course, but not critically so.  Actually I was a bit wet by the time I got to the pub.

And for the benefit of our transatlantic friends, these were full size Imperial pints, not the tiny ones you get in places like Texas...?

We are lucky if we get 20 Celsius, which we most likely gonna get on our national day (17. May), but I wont wear shorts to the city, but I will wear onesie and pants, and a backpack for extra diaper, water and a sweater (12 hours away from home)

I've been out of town for the last week. Earlier in my travels, I encountered weather that I thought would be ideal for hanging out in just a diaper, in seclusion, of course. (Wouldn't want to be charged with indecent exposure, now would I?) Arrived home and today would be a good day as well. Probably going to be in the mid to hight 80s F.

I wear diapers while walking between houses (mine and Mom's) but I don't wear away from home. I also will wear a diaper while snow-blowing or mowing the lawn, washing the car, painting outside...etc. And I always have clothes on. I'd NEVER go outside in an exposed diaper. As far as summer, I have central air conditioning so when it's really hot, I'm inside.

Last weekend it was quite warm here in Wisconsin for this time of year, being so nice out and being that the lawn needed mowing I decided it was a good enough reason to go outside in just my diapers. 

Yes diapers, as in more than one. Well after putting on 4 large diapers each stuffed with a soaker pad I was thickly padded and it was quite easy to tell I was diapered even with the T shirt I had on.

So outside I head in my thick diapers and t shirt to mow the lawn, I have a riding mower as my lawn is quite large and takes the better part of 90 minutes to mow.

After the first two trips around the lawn I stop and remove my t shirt, now I just outside in my thick diapers riding the lawn mower.

30 minutes later I decide I need a drink so back into the house for a glass of water, well darn it all wouldn’t you know it I wet my diapers but with all that padding it did not show, so I fill my glass with warm water 4 times and pour them into my thirsty thick diapers, WOW!! Talk about swelling up,  so anyhow I goes back outside in just my diapers which are now very noticeably wet and finish mowing the lawn.

My next door neighbor was outside working on his truck and got to see me like this but did not show any sign of disgust or approval, so I just continued on with my yard work.

Later on the neighbor who lives 3 houses down drove by while I was working on my car in just my thick wet and now messy diapers, it was very easy to tell I was heavily diapered but they did not slow down.

When the letter carrier ( mail delivery person) stopped to drop mail in my mailbox I was still working outside in just my diapers, she at least tooted her car horn and waved, I waved back.

Than today when my mother was over for super I got to hear all about how I was seen outside in just a diaper, seems my neighbors both talked to my mom, who by the way is the mother of my neighbors.

All I said was well they had better get used to it because when the weather is nice all I am wearing when I go outside is my diaper, and she just said, well thats your choice. 

I’ve found that my beloved Abena M2 with a pair of fixing pants over them are invisible under a pair of khaki shorts one size larger than I’d normally wear. A very thin undershirt tucked in and a polo untucked on top, and it’s as secure an outfit as any I wear in the winter except for not having a coat covering everything.

In fact, I’m at the doctor right now in that outfit. Not the kind of visit where pants come off or that area gets touched.

• Like 1