LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dinorawrs vs Lilrawrs

I realize lots and lots of new diapers have come out recently, but abu and tykables announced their new hook-and-loop dino diapers at basically the same time with basically the same name and the same four designs per pack thing going on. 

There must be some kinda foul play there, and I have no idea who copied who here... Though its pretty funny

Since one is already on the market being sold (Lilrawrs) and the other one just has concept art (Dinorawrs), it is probably easy to say who copied who based on how far along the product is.

Not likely.  They are attempting to trademark the word Dinosaur as it relates to diapers, and likely only in Canada (haven't checked the US trademark database).  None of the other companies use the term Dinosaur.  

Remember when Tykables came out with Space Cadet diapers, and ABU sued them?  They didn't sue them because of the diapers having a space theme, ABU sued Tykables because they used the word "Space", which ABU had already trademarked as it related to diapers.

I figured some one copied some one else here but I had a different take on it. I figured Tykables got wind of what ABU was doing and rushed a similar product to market in an effort to corner it. Their product just seems hasty to me. Sloppy even. The art doesn't seem as well done on the landing zone, and the color scheme... What is that? Pumpkin Orange? Peach? Mustard yellow? Ew.

Just my two cents. Was interesting to read other points of view. I think I'd still get ABU over Tykables based solely off the pics we've been given of what they may look like (not necessarily what the final product may look like, I know).

The ABU diaper however looks like a legit baby diaper from modern times. Most authentic I've seen so far besides maybe the bear hugs diapers.