LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any way to make me poop quickly

I’m trying out diapers and want to poop them and I don’t want to use a enima for it any tips. I already tried drinks 2 litres of apple juice. 

Enema.

Prune juice.

Pretty much any laxative.

Suppositories.

Don't overdo them, of course. Prunes/prune juice would be my first go-to, as enemas can be dangerous if used irresponsibly.

Best of luck.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

Enema.

Prune juice.

Pretty much any laxative.

Suppositories.

Don't overdo them, of course. Prunes/prune juice would be my first go-to, as enemas can be dangerous if used irresponsibly.

Best of luck.

Thank you 

With the amount of Apple juice you drank the cramps gas and diarrhea will be outrageous .

Prunes are the best , prune juice is made by drawing sorbitol (A sugar alcohol sweetner) across prunes ,that sweetener accumulates in the prunes (before drying they are actual called plums).

Anyway prunes/plums become a one two punch in the gut all of the Fruits in that family figs, dates, raisins, prunes etc are loaded with fiber , but also sorbitol sugar alcohol sweeteners are used a diabetic candy sweetner because unlike actual sugar it does not get absorbed by the body , it is broken down in the gut by bacteria and does 2 things in higher amounts creates harmless gas ,which speeds passage of stool that is full of bulk produced fiber from the prunes and increases fecal water content which also increases peristaltic activity ,so it's the perfect storm for large soft rapid bowel movements .

In larger quantities sugar alcohols are the most effective "laxative" i know ,because the more sombody tries to ignore the need to go the more intense the need becomes until you voluntarily go or you soil yourself,there is no middle ground .

Go to Wikipedia and read the article on prescription Lactulose which is a sugar alcohol derived from Lactose in milk ,i take it 3 X's a day with every meal (I have other medical problems ,that require it ) it causes a bowel movement 4 X's a day .I don't have any warning until its taking over my diaper.

You won't even get close to the amount I take eating prunes. Mine is a standardized syrup and is designed to specificaly override control of your bowel, however the effect of both fiber and the small amount of sugar alcohol itself is a potent one .

There are also recipes on the internet for little fruit and peanut butter balls,ground mixtures of the above fruits and peanut butter that promote large effective bowel movements usually used by chemo patients ,make them up ahead of time and just munch on one everyday to keep the system moving well all the time. Much tastier than any of the fiber powders and are truly better for you ,there are lots of vitamins and minerals in the fruits and nuts,before I got sick my bowels always worked better because we munched on dates raisins and nuts at the holidays .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Try a glycerine enema. It is a little tiny bulb that will make you push uncontrollably weather you want to or not. If there is anything inside of you, it will be I. Your diaper within 90 seconds. And you will still keep pushing for about 3 minutes.

My advice is to drink a bunch of metamucil orange drink a few hours before you want to poop. Then drink hot tea to boost motility. The fiber will make your poop less runny, less sticky and alot softer. You will also have fewer cramps. Be advised it may give you gas.

Step in front of a semi going 75 miles per hour...?
Yesterday we had a 21 year old killed by a train ,walking on active railroad tracks with ear buds in,they blew the horn ,sounded the bell ,locked up the brakes .there was no saving this poor dude ,he was a recent immigrant.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:32 AM, babyfrank said:

I’m trying out diapers and want to poop them and I don’t want to use a enima for it any tips. I already tried drinks 2 litres of apple juice. 

But  an enema can be so much fun.  I suggest take a one gallon enema and pull p the diaper and get rub ber or plastic pants up and on and get on your hands and knees in the tub and it will come out. Lay on your back or stand up and it will come out very quickly and it will be fun and messy and slippery. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2019 at 12:51 PM, deacon said:

But  an enema can be so much fun.  I suggest take a one gallon enema and pull p the diaper and get rub ber or plastic pants up and on and get on your hands and knees in the tub and it will come out. Lay on your back or stand up and it will come out very quickly and it will be fun and messy and slippery. 

I want to try this some time.

4 hours ago, Somebodyelse said:

I want to try this some time.

I have an enema unit that has an inflateable but plug with a tube that you connect your enema bag to. Butt plug holds the enema in and will not fall out until you release the pressure.   oooooooooooooooooooooooo   so much fun and feels womnderful

If the idea is to poop quickly, then I would recommend a Dulcolax suppository. If you stay standing up after inserting it, you probably won't last 10 minutes. So I would recommend lying down on your back and try to keep it in as long as you can (and that is going to be very very difficult). I would also recommend that you put your diapers on first, these things can work really fast.

On 5/15/2019 at 8:04 AM, BabyJune said:

A cup of my brother's coffee.

???

I guess I'll be the contrarian here; I prefer to make the sensation last as long as I can. For instance, just this morning it took me about 15 minutes to fill my diaper. It was wonderful. I'm still sitting in it.