LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any references to ABDL in horror cinema besides The Baby (1973) and Attack of the Adult Babies (2017)?

Maybe this should be in the Diaper References forum but whatever...

Asking because I love to see ABDL mentions/references in movies (indie or mainstream)...ecspecially in horror since its my favorite genre. Also keep in mind for whatever reason ABDL content tends to show up quite frequently in horror cinema from what I have seen...(for example) Rupert (2017), Peelers (2016), Poultryguist (2006) Toxic Avenger 4 (2000)...plus of course, The Baby (1973) and Attack of the Adult Babies (2017)

And yes I get the media in general does not happen to portray our community very fair "usually"...but this is just for fun. DONT TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY GUYS! Lets actually SHOOT THE POOP!

Btw by "references" that doesnt have to mean EXACT mentions to the ABDL fetish per say in Horror...rather that can mean horror movies where adults are treated like babies, wear diapers etc.

Attack-of-the-Adult-Babies-1359577.jpg

Nikki Wallin - Peelers_2-500.jpg

toxie4_15.jpg

32936614-bcba-4c69-bd51-63437fcaea46.jpg

MV5BM2IzMDYxYTQtYjgzMC00NTMzLTkyYzgtNzZjMjM1MDUxODM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDMwNTEwNjU@._V1_SY1000_SX675_AL_.jpg

You might know the episode, of the TV show CSI, “King Baby”. 

Not a movie, but it gets lots of references. And, it to is not exactly a good reference for AB/DL’s

12FDEF44-D459-4905-9A7F-CD68F0F980B5.jpeg

• Like 1
11 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

You might know the episode, of the TV show CSI, “King Baby”. 

Not a movie, but it gets lots of references. And, it to is not exactly a good reference for AB/DL’s

12FDEF44-D459-4905-9A7F-CD68F0F980B5.jpeg

Gosh. I remember watching that episode when I was a teenager with my cousin and FREAKING OUT. It was the first real reference of my fetish and I was like "I"m like THIS CREEP?!" and I felt like she would secretly know somehow that I was into diapers. lmao

I haven't watched it since...but I'm the opposite of the OP - I don't like watching anything in reference to ABDL. So not sure if I'll revisit that episode. Maybe one day.

2 hours ago, mamabug said:

Gosh. I remember watching that episode when I was a teenager with my cousin and FREAKING OUT. It was the first real reference of my fetish and I was like "I"m like THIS CREEP?!" and I felt like she would secretly know somehow that I was into diapers. lmao

I haven't watched it since...but I'm the opposite of the OP - I don't like watching anything in reference to ABDL. So not sure if I'll revisit that episode. Maybe one day.

The AB/DL character in this CSI episode, was a creep, and a bad reflection on the community, but the one good thing is, he had a great adult baby nursery!