LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappies and the environment

I love PE disposable nappies and I feel like I could never switch to cloth/reusable ones, firstly: they look and feel divine and secondly: I live with two house mates who don't know I wear and washing the would be awkward. 

However, I do feel a some remorse over how much waste it generates, I am aware of the fact that single use plastics have come under fire of late due to their environmental impact. 

I don't think anyone deny how devastating it is to see wild animals on the tv with stomachs full of plastic bags and other plastic materials,  but I love wearing nappies and wetting/messing myself.

I can't help but wonder:      

Are the days of PE backed nappies numbered?

Are we going to wake up one day and find that all the ADBL stores have stopped selling disposable dips?  

No, we won’t. 

What may eventually happen, I hope, is someone will invent a biodegradable disposable diaper that is just as effective as the current ones.

It's possible and was rumoured it would be announced to happen in the UK last year but the Government said they had no plans regarding disposable nappies.

With respect to nature , i am a switch hitter cloth and PP's at home ,Northshore supreme boosted on the road or local quick trips ATNS .

It's the best all around I can do , there was only one cloth like disposable that i was confident in ( my diaper should be on my ass and not my mind ) it was redesigned ,renamed and it sucked ,so I went back to PE on the road and continued to wear cloth at home.
I have 12 years on my current set ,so they are just about broke in .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

This is only a problem in countries with landfills and generally shitty garbage handling 

Norway is banning plastics here and there, but we don't have a plastic problem in the country, as all the plastic in our nature comes in from the sea, but again, we gonna save the world...........