LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Smex Fun (Masturbation)

Has any other male diaper lover tried masturbating with a diaper?  I Know my classic way was to use a good vintage Luvs or pampers diaper that was plastic and use a little bit of lube and go to town.  Now what I have  come across is SMEX masturbating..  (If u google it it will come up with videos others have done).  U get a luvs size 4 or larger and soak with water (or pee) until it cant hold any  more, and then u tear a slit in the cotton / plastic exterior side and slide your unit into the diaper.  Lets just say this is a new feeling all on its own..   Haven't tried it, give it a whirl! 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, DiaperLover84 said:

Has any other male diaper lover tried masturbating with a diaper?  I Know my classic way was to use a good vintage Luvs or pampers diaper that was plastic and use a little bit of lube and go to town.  Now what I have  come across is SMEX masturbating..  (If u google it it will come up with videos others have done).  U get a luvs size 4 or larger and soak with water (or pee) until it cant hold any  more, and then u tear a slit in the cotton / plastic exterior side and slide your unit into the diaper.  Lets just say this is a new feeling all on its own..   Haven't tried it, give it a whirl! 

That gets too messy in my opinion.  I just simply use my diaper until bursting, roll it up, and stick my wee wee in the middle of my rolled up diaper.  My wife calls it my pamper pussy and I must say it is erotically humiliating making love to my used diaper in this way as my wife watches.

If my top tabs are too tight sometimes I try to stick out the top instead of loosening the tabs because I’m lazy. But yes the activity is plenty of fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk