LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sarah wanted so much participate in that reality show. It was a very popular show: the last year, the first edition that it was transmitted it had made the 39% share then it was a very good opportunity to become famous. Who wouldnt want became famous after all?

She had passed the audition, and she was so enthusiastic that she signed the contract without even read it, then she hasnt idea of what to expect from the editorial staff. The day of the start of the show Sarah got up very early, she took a shower, and she had a hearty breakfast. Then, after she wore the cutest clothes that she had, she took her back pack with her panda onesie and some candy, and she went to take a taxi to go at the studio; the girl had some difficulty to get on the car but, luckily the very nice taxi driver helped her, its very uncomfortable for littles in this giants world. When she arrived to destination she paid the taxi headed towards the competitors gathering point; she was on time and some else competitor was already there, she greeted them and started to talk with the amazons and the other little.

They were invited to the changing room where a makeup manager occupied to Sarahs look styling her hair in two twin tails:

Welcome to the second edition ofthe nursery”!” she said watching the cameramy name is Stella Hall and for this second edition I will be the presenter of this fantastic showthen after a short speech she approached two golden and glass urnsgood competitors! Your names are put in those two urns. Now I will extract one name from both of them to fix the pairings you. When I will pronounce your name please take a step forward and go across that door!” Stella extracted some couples of name from the two urns until it was extracted Sarahs name:

Sarah Owen paired with Richard Gray

Sarah did a step forward approached her partner a thirty years old amazon man with a muscular physique who smiled her before to take her hand and step forward the door.

FIRST DAY:  the arrival

Sarah and Richard went into the set of the reality:

Crossed the threshold they founded themselves in a lobby, in front of them there was five different colored doors and a table with another urn on it. On the fifth door there was a plate with the words: “confessional”.

When every competitor was in the house they heard Stellas voice:

Dear competitors welcome to the house of the nurseryshe said them from the TV studiolike last year a little while ago I coupled you in sixteen couples Little-Amazon. The couples will live together the amazons will take care of the little in everything from feeding to change diapersThen Stella started to explain:

Then Stella started to explain: Like you can see the room in front of you has four doors each of a different color. In front of you there are another urns and now Amazon competitors have to extract one ball from it. This is because you will be divided into four different teams: Blue tadpoles, yellow little stars, red strawberry, and white kitties. Now I will call Amazons names, and they will pull out a ball from it. Now I start to call your name: Miranda Smithan amazon with long blond hair approached the urn and go put her head in it extracting it immediately after. “Can you show us what ball did you extract please?” Stella asked Miranda who showed a white ballthen Miranda Smith and Liam you are sorted into white kitty team. Come on go to the white door!” Miranda take her little partner boy and go across the white door. The second to be called was Richard who took Sarah hand and went towards the urn from which he pulled out a yellow ballyou are in yellow stars team. Come on!” Stella said inviting Sarah and Richard to go across the yellow door entering the house destined to them.

What do you think about to explore the house?” Richard proposed to Sarah and she accepted immediately.

It was a very big apartment over two floor: on the first floor there was two very big rooms, the kitchen and the bathroom while on the first floor there as other two rooms, another bathroom and a big play room.

Sarah and Richard went around all the house while the other member of their team was coming in the house.

When only they were every competitor of yellow star team was in the house they hear Stellas voice:

competitors do you hear me?”

Yes!” they answered from the houseperfect! I have to say you that now the little have to change then amazon competitor you are prayed to bring your partners to your room ant put them the clothes that you will find hereRichard took Sarah little hand and went with her to first floor, together an amazon woman and a little man, entering one of the two rooms:

It was a very big and comfortable room:

Close to the wall in the center of the room there was a big double bed and next it a big white crib with a yellow star printed on the top and a changing table with diapers, lotions, and everything can be useful for a baby. On the other side of the room there was a wardrobe with a dresser with yellow handles for only drawer. After he took Sarah’s backpack and rested it on the bed

Richard took her for the armpits and he raised her up on the changing table and he started to remove her dress

“this dress is very cute!” he said leaving on her only a purple childish underwear set brand Tinker Bell. This was the first time that a man saw her without clothes then she was very uncomfortable but Richard started to chat to distract her: “then Sarah what do you do in your life? Do you study? Do you work?” he asked him “I am a cartoonist!” she said very happy “I love my work very much but the competition is unforgiving” “don’t worry! If you are able I’m sure that you will have success” he said removing her vest “and you? What is your job?” she asked him before he laid her down and remove her panties doing her blush “I’m lawyer!” he said “I work for a law firm but and in my free time I like read and mountain biking” he said opening her legs to clean very gently her private parts with a wipe, then he took her from the ankles and raised It up to put a diaper under her butty. Sarah shivered when Richard started to spread a bit of cream on her little butterfly before to close her diaper on her groin and tape it. When Richard took a white Onesie, with a yellow star printed on the chest and yellow short sleeves, from the drawers, and he put it on the little girl doing lay her down to button the groin up. When Richard finished preparing Sarah they hear Stella’s voice: “competitors! Now one by one go to the confessional before spectators want to know you”.

Let’s go!” Richard said to Sarah helping to get down from the changing table and taking her hand to go to the first floor where they meet their teammates waiting to be called by Stella. When it was their turn Richard and Sarah went out from the team apartment, and they get in the confessional. It was a small but illuminated room with a white armchair positioned in front of a big flat screen whereupon which they could see Stella’s face

hi Richard! Hello Sarah! Welcome to the nursery’s studio!” She welcome them

hello Stella!” they said

yes we are very excited for this new experience” Richard said

I saw that you explored the apartment do you like Sarah? What do you like most?” Stella asked

yes I like it very much! I never see a so big apartment” she said

did you see the playroom? I Bet that you can’t wait for go to play

Sarah blushed evidently

“don’t worry!” Stella said “ We will know each other better during the show. Bye bye! ”

Then Richard put Sarah on the ground took her little hand, and he got out from the confessional.

this is the first story tat i write set in diaper dimension i hope that you like it