LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer vacation plans

Where’s everybody going on vacation?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you going on vacation the rest of this year? Choose all that apply.

• The ocean/sea
    • The river/lake
    • The countryside
    • The city
    • Another country
    • I’m not taking any trips for the rest of the year
  2. 2. Will you be taking diapers with you? Please select all that apply.

• Yes, for the car/plane/train ride
    • Yes, to be worn at my destination
    • No
    • I already told you I want going on vacation - you don’t have to rub it in!

I’m going to Italy to go hiking. I will be diapered for the flights and probably while I’m there at various times, but not while hiking. (Chafing, ouch.)

WE used to go on vacation at Christmas, but it was pretty expensive.  I think it was $650 to from NEwark to Miami.  It was always dicey with snow too, it seems that we get some and the roads turn to havoc.

To get through TSA, I'm think I'm going to put one pull up in my backpack and then put it on afterwards.  I did it a few years and worked it out ok.

5 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

WE used to go on vacation at Christmas, but it was pretty expensive.  I think it was $650 to from NEwark to Miami.  It was always dicey with snow too, it seems that we get some and the roads turn to havoc.

To get through TSA, I'm think I'm going to put one pull up in my backpack and then put it on afterwards.  I did it a few years and worked it out ok.

This is usually my tactic as well. I get patted down about 1 in every 3 times I fly, frequently in my crotch for some reason. Easier just to avoid the possible embarrassment and change on the other side of security. Airport family restrooms are great for this.

Changing on the plane, however? What a hassle. And on long-distance flights they don't always empty the waste basket. Not so easy discretely disposing of a wet diaper in there.

I'm 24/7 so it's business as usual for me, will plan on disposal when I get there, usually tie up wet nappies in a plastic bag then tie up the binliner provided in advance of the maid arriving so they don't have to observe what I've put in it, I'd only do this with the bathroom bin though, 

I live in the country and take my vacation time in the area where I live. There is so much outdoor activity where I live that I have no reason to go anywhere else on vacation. I wear diapers 24/7 due to bladder and bowel incontinence and really don't want the hassle of going through TSA to get on a plane while wearing a diaper. If I do travel anywhere, it won't be far from home and I will drive there.

I'll be going to Norway and Vietnam.  Chances are I'll travel in Pull Ups and put a couple of diapers for my flights- which I will put on afterwards.  I've never had an issue with TSA while having padding, but I try not to go through when I'm wet.

7 hours ago, BabyJune said:

I'm on a pension. What's a vacation?

It's this thing that, other than food, shelter and diapers, is the only reason I bother working because all I ever want to do is travel. One day I'll buy a small apartment in Tuscany and then when I'm settled in, I'm gonna wanna travel away from there, too. I think I may have a disease.

• Haha 1

I'll be vacationing in the Southwest U.S. - Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, for two weeks in July. Diapered, stented, and wetting without control, 24/7. Going to be visiting a lot of national parks, hiking, driving around the area. I also plan on visiting the Changing Times Diaper Company store in Vegas while I'm out there... Should be a real blast, shopping at an ABDL store, instead of the standard, boring pharmacy with their limited diaper choices.  Of course, I'll be diapered and probably wet, when I'm there  (Hope they let me use a restroom to change.)

Travelling to Namibia for a month to show my daughter where I was born.Will most likely be diapered on the flight there and back but otherwise no.

Well, I'm reluctant to post this because it's not my idea but we're going on a cruise sometime in July. I absolutely  hate going through TSA at the airport besides the fact that we're stopping off in NYC for 2 days before the cruise. The only reason I decided to go was that we're going with my daughter and son-in-law and he is very experienced with most of the airports in the U. S. so he knows how to get where we need to go. The wife retired in 2017 and claimed this was her retirement splurge. After her almost coming to tears I agreed. We plan on doing the tourist thing in NYC and then go on a 10 day cruise to the Caribbean. If that's where St. Martin and Bermuda are anyway. Barring hurricanes and any other natural disasters we'll be ok. Before anyone asks, no I won't be diapered.    

• 3 weeks later...

Booked my trip AND got upgraded to business class. Will be diapered from through both plane rides. Very excited for the trip. ?

On 5/11/2019 at 9:01 AM, Author_Alex said:

I’m going to Italy to go hiking

Have fun hiking in Italy! I was there a few weeks ago and it was absolutely beautiful. Get gelato every day, it’s the best desert ever.

• 3 weeks later...

My parents and I planned to go see the northern lights either up in Canada, or as someone at work suggested that they can be seen better in Norway. I have no idea since I have never been to either of these places nor have I seen the northern lights. Unfortunately, those plan have changed slightly. With the loss off my father, my mom and I may have to delay that trip. We with still go I’m sure but it will be with one less person, although I know he will be there in spirit. We were also planning to go back to Europe to see the many sites we missed on our trip years ago. 

What is a vacation?

I have to work 7 days a week 14 to 16 hours a day to keep up with paying the bills and have no time off from either job. 

Where’s does one find this vacation and how much does one cost?

On 6/12/2019 at 9:48 PM, littleTomás said:

Have fun hiking in Italy! I was there a few weeks ago and it was absolutely beautiful. Get gelato every day, it’s the best desert ever.

The term for “dark chocolate gelato” is probably the only Italian I pronounce correctly. Focusing on the important stuff ?

• 2 weeks later...

I always use a thick diaper and locking rubber pants on air plains for I do not have to use those restrooms and stand in line. I will sit there and pee as I watch others in line. Being diapered is so convenient it almost is why doesn't everybody?